I Lost My V Card to My Coach Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of how I loose my virginty to my Coach.
762 words
3.9
11.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

My volleyball coach was easily the most handsome guy in the school; pretty much everyone of us girls wanted him, but he was super loyal to his girlfriend (another teacher). He was 32 at the time, almost 6ft tall with just a touch of gray coming in. I did my best to flirt with him after practice, but he always shot me down when I mentioned seeing him outside of school. We're not 100% sure why, but he ended up breaking up with his girlfriend. I ended up flirting with him a lot harder, and he finally became more receptive, he'd flirt back a little, and I noticed him staring at me and the rest of the girls. I was a pretty normal student athlete, 5'5" tall and athletically built, When I wasn't gifted in the breasts department, I was certainly gifted in the ass one. I had long brown hair, down to my midback, and eyes to match. I had plenty of guys my age hitting on me, but ugh, young men are awful.

One night after practice, I got a quick shower and changed, into a fresh sports bra, tight gray leggings, a cropped hoodie that let my flat tummy peek out, and a messy bun (every guy's favorite outfit, right?). I managed to catch him in the parking lot and started to chat him up about something silly, just trying to spend more time with him. We chatted and started to flirt, of course, it being January in the north east, I could pull the "I'm cold" card and managed to get a hug in. He held me tightly, much longer than he should've, but he was warm and smelled so good. One hand held my head while the other rested just above my butt. I pressed myself tightly into him, hoping that I could crawl into his skin. I was in love, he was so warm and strong and perfect.

He held me for a few more seconds before pulling my face away and kissing me passionately on my lips. I was shocked that it actually worked, I held onto him as our kiss deepened and he pulled me tight into him, I could feel his erection against my belly as we started to make out. I instantly had that familiar tingle between my legs, I wanted this soooo bad, and I was finally going to get it. We made out for entirely too long in that parking lot before he told me to get in his car. I jumped in, and we drove a short way down the street to an abandoned parking lot, his hand rubbing my thigh the whole way. That was all it took to get my virgin mind into a tizzy, just some making out and some petting, and I could feel myself getting wet.

When we got there, he pushed the seat back and ushered me onto his lap. I was nervous, this was further than I had ever gone with a boy before, let alone the man of my dream. I climbed over and felt his erection against my barely covered pussy. We made out passionately, and he started to move my hips against his, it felt sooo good, and pretty soon there was a little wet spot on my leggings. I loved the way he moved me, he had complete control over me as we made out, and I melted into a puddle in his arms. I started to move with him, grinding into his erection. I could feel the heat and the firmness through his sweat pants, this was so much better than a pillow.

It was only about 20 minutes, but it felt like we were there for hours. Our make out session wound down as I just laid against his warm body as he rubbed my back and played with my hair. I asked, no, begged him for us to do this is again, and he was hesitant, teacher/student relationships ships are of course taboo, but I wanted him so bad. He reluctantly agreed to do it again, but not as a "thing", which was more then enough for me to be thrilled. I climbed off of him; there was a wet spot from my juices on his lap, and my wet leggings clung to my pussy. He dropped me back off at my car and gave me a quick goodbye kiss. It would be a few more days before we could do anything again, but that night still fuels my masturbation sessions.