I Love The Way You Do That.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That garage was my refuge from the stresses of the day, and also from the tantrums that Katherine would periodically throw. I even had a single bed upstairs for when I ended up in the "dog house". In fact, that is what I named my garage, "The Dog House".

When I got home, I went directly to our bedroom and emptied all my clothes from the dresser and the closet. She wouldn't notice them being gone because I'm sure she was going to try to pull that shit on me again, demanding that I come to the bedroom to service her. I knew she wanted to disrespect me by making me clean up her lover's leftovers.

I took my clothes and toiletries to the man-cave and then went back inside to await my "loving wife's" arrival.

It was 5:30 when she walked in the door. At least she had put her bra back on, I didn't know about her panties. Were they on under her dress, catching all her bosses cum, or was she just letting it drain down her thighs.

I was watching TV, purposely ignoring her, when she asked, "Is Kaitlin home?"

"No" I said. She probably went out to eat with friends from the team. Kaitlin was a good kid. It was her senior year. We didn't worry when she didn't come home right after practice. She would probably be texting one of us shortly to let us know where she was and when she'd be home.

"Oh" she said in that drawn out, 'I've got an idea' way that women do when they want something from their husband. I didn't look at her. I knew what she was thinking, but I wanted her to work for it.

"So... We've got the place to ourselves. What would you like to do?" She asked suggestively.

"We could throw a couple steaks on the grill and make a couple salads." I said, still pretending to be engrossed in the television program.

"I can think of more tasty things to eat." She said, really pouring it on.

"Well, if you want to order take out, go ahead. Let me know where and when it will be ready and I'll go get it." I said in a deadpan voice.

"I'll tell you when and where." She said, "In our bedroom in about one minute."

I looked up at her, feigning a little confusion.

"Let's go up to our bedroom and enjoy a roll in the hay." She said in a sexy voice.

I took the bait, and chased her up the stairs. She went into the bathroom and took off her clothes, probably cleaning herself up a bit. Don't want to make it too obvious, right?

I was stretched out naked on the bed. I had to really work to get myself hard. I had to think of some porn I had watched in the recent drought that Katherine had put me through.

As she came out of the bathroom, I saw her for what she had turned into, a forty-two year old woman. In order not to go flaccid I closed my eyes and thought of the young porn stars.

She crawled on the bed and started massaging my hard-on, I just moaned. I needed to do this in order to get my revenge. She took me into her mouth and started giving me her usual blowjob. I had a hard time not thinking about the fact that she had been doing this to her lover just hours before. When I did think of that, my dick started to soften. I concentrated on the porn and soon became hard again. I was really going to have to concentrate so that I could get to the point where I normally am when she rolls over, spreads her legs, and wants me to lick her pussy.

After about 15 minutes, of thinking of the porn, I was finally there. Just as I expected, she rolled over, spread her legs, and said, "Eat me, baby!"

Her eyes were closed as she waited in anticipation. I got off the bed and opened the nightstand drawer. When she heard the drawer open, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Aren't you going to use your expertise to get me off?"

I pulled a condom out of the drawer and opened the package, saying, "I don't feel like it."

"What the fuck?!!" She said, "What are you doing?"

"Putting on protection." I said calmly.

"What?!!" She said questioningly.

Now my revenge would come. I said, "I don't know where your cunt has been or who has been in it, so I'm putting on protection before I put it in you."

I could see the blood rising in her face like mercury in a thermometer. She was about to blow her top.

"What are you accusing me of?!!" She yelled.

"You know exactly what you've been doing. We both do!" I said with a 'matter of fact' look on my face.

She blew up. "You fucking asshole! How dare you stand there and accuse me of anything! Who the fuck are you, a fucking manager at an auto parts store? A wimp that has a job making the same pay for the last 8 years, unwilling to even demand a cost of living raise!!"

She was firing on all cylinders now. This was the real reason for what she was doing. She had no respect for me. My love, devotion, and sacrifice to her and our children was not enough.

I put my clothes back on as she continued to scream and belittle me. Then I walked out. I went to "The Dog House" and went up to the man-cave, locking the door behind me.

About 2 minutes later she was downstairs in my garage screaming at me to come down and face her like a real man. I had known that what I had done would push her over the edge, so I called the police. I had never called the police on my wife before, even though she had gotten violent with me on numerous occasions, so I figured I'd use it to my advantage. If I timed it right, I would be out in the yard when the cops showed up and they would witness her getting violent.

She was ranting and raving down stairs in the garage, demanding I come down. There was no regret or remorse for what she had done. She was just mad that I had humiliated her by basically calling her a cheating slut.

After a couple minutes and I didn't come down she came up, tried the doorknob and then started pounding on the door while she screamed obscenities at me. About 5 minutes into the tirade she walked away from the door, then things got quiet. I figured she was going into the house to get the spare key. I knew she'd be back, so I pushed the bed in front of the door. Then I smelled something, it was an unusual smell. What was she doing? I pulled the bed away from the door, unlocked it and looked down into the garage. I didn't see her, instead I saw that my workshop was on fire, an empty gas can lay on its side on the floor. The flames were spreading rapidly and I yelled, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!"

There was no answer, she was already outside. I ran to the window in the upstairs room and saw her standing there with a smile on her face. I opened the window and climbed down to the little roof above the garage door. I stood there for a few seconds looking down at the ground about 15 feet below me. I could hear the fire burning within the garage. I jumped, hitting the gravel and falling to my hands and knees, twisting my ankle in the process. As I crawled away from the burning building, she ran to me and started beating on me and screaming insults at me.

I was trying to get away from her, while she was hitting me, as the police pulled up and got out of the car. I heard one of them call for a firetruck as the other one grabbed Katherine, subduing her and placing handcuffs on her.

Even though she was being subdued by the police she was still yelling, "TAKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE! YOUR PRECIOUS "DOG HOUSE" IS GOING UP IN FLAMES!"

The cop placed her in the back of the squad car and came over to me trying to figure out what was going on. I told him the PG version of the events of the evening from the time I got home, to when they showed up.

They took us both down to the police station and I gave my statement. She was placed under arrest for domestic violence and arson with attempted murder as a possibility. I asked the policeman if I could get a restraining order against her and he said, "You should probably talk to a lawyer."

I called my lawyer on my cellphone and explained the issues. He basically dealt with business law, but he did refer me to a criminal lawyer in his firm. By the next day I had my restraining order. She couldn't come within 500 ft of our house, the business where I work, or myself.

She was still in jail, and would be until the hearing on the charges. This was working out even better than I had planned. "Luck of the Irish" was shining down, at least on me.

That night I had to tell Kevin and Kaitlin what had happened. Kaitlin was not surprised by her mom's actions, she had seen examples of Katherine's anger all her life. I apologized to her and she hugged me. Kevin was pissed off, it would take him some time, but he would get over it.

My children were everything to me. This just affirmed my decision to take the job that allowed me the time to be a bigger part of their life.

The next day I went to another lawyer in the firm and had him write up a petition for divorce. When I had gotten home, I found a cop car in my driveway. Katherine was being allowed to get some clothes and other necessary items from the house, while under supervision. I read the order, turned around, and left. Apparently, she made bail, probably her lover.

That weekend was quiet as I sifted through the rubble that had been my "Dog House". I was able to salvage a lot of the metal tools, but all of my diagnostic equipment was shot. I had called my insurance agent, they couldn't tell me if it was going to be covered or not since my wife also had ownership of the garage and it's contents. That would be a fight for another day.

I was reviewing our lives together. She had been my first and only love. I had been her first, but obviously not her only. How was I to go on? I knew I could not continue to live with her. Trust was a big thing with me, and I couldn't forgive and forget. That was not my nature, like I said before, I hold grudges. This would be the ultimate grudge.

I had to find out why, however. I needed it for my sanity. Was Carl the first? What led to it? Was it something I had done or didn't do? By the comments she was yelling at me, she didn't respect me. Was that brought on by conversations they had? Did he cut me down, belittle me too? Did he downplay my role as a manager of a NAPA Parts store?

I needed to find out more about this Carl Benson. I went to the internet to do as much research as I could. It is amazing what you can find out about a person. I learned that he was hired by my wife's business owner about 2 years ago as a general manager overseeing business at all of the 4 offices. This was so the owner could step back and try to enjoy his golden years. I guess it was no coincidence that my wife started acting differently about that time. That made me wonder how long this had been going on.

Carl was single, divorced, he had 3 kids aged 15 through 20. They lived about an hour away. I would have to do a little more research into that situation.

In the meantime, however, I was going to get ahold of the owner. We had met at many of the company events and, in fact, he had started having his cars worked on at the shop I worked at. I was on speaking terms with him and I was sure I could get his phone number from my previous boss. I wanted to call him and tell him what was going on. That would be on my to do list for Monday.

On Sunday night Katherine finally called me, she was very apologetic. "Oh Kurt, I'm so sorry, I flew off the handle and set fire to your garage." She said.

"So." I said.

"So, can I come back home?" She asked.

"No, I have a restraining order against you." I told her.

"Yeah, I was told that when I was bailed out."

"Who bailed you out?"

"Mom and Dad, they aren't happy."

"Well, neither am I."

"Can we sit down and talk about this? I'm sure we can work it out." She said.

"We can not work it out! There is nothing to work out."

"Kurt, you know I love you. I just have a temper." She said.

"No, I don't know you love me. If you loved me you wouldn't be sleeping with your boss." I replied.

"That's not true!"

"What's not true? That I don't know if you love me, or that you're sleeping with your boss?"

She was silent for a few seconds then said, "Both."

"Katherine, I saw you with him in a motel. Don't try to deny it!"

She gasped.

"Why?" I asked, I really wanted to know.

"It was a mistake, that was the only time." She said.

"Bullshit!! Katherine. I'm tired of listening to your lies." I said as I hung up and shut my phone off.

About a half hour later there was a knock at my door, it was her father. He was like a second father to me. I had known him for over 25 years. When he walked in, I could see the confusion on his face.

"What has she told you?" I asked.

"That you had a fight and you threw her out." He responded.

So, half-truths were now here normal MO. I shook my head. "So how did she explain her being in jail?" I questioned.

"You know her temper. She told me that after you threw her out, she went out to your garage and started burning your car repair manuals, and it got out of hand."

I shook my head again. "I think you need to ask her for the truth." I told him.

"So, you tell me. What is the truth?" He asked.

"I don't think you would really want to hear it, Mr. O'Brien." I told him.

"Why the formality, son? You know I think of you as my son." He said.

"Because we will soon not have that kind of a relationship. You will probably hate me." I reasoned.

"Is it that bad?" He hesitantly asked.

I nodded my head and he knew. "How long?"

"I don't know. I do know that our relationship changed about 2 years ago. Three months ago, it started getting worse, and this last month has been almost unbearable."

I saw the hurt in his eyes. No father wants to even think of his daughter having sex, let alone with someone other than her husband. He nodded to me, turned and walked out of the door.

A few hours later I got a text from him, all it said was, "I'm sorry."

So, she had to confess. He must have gone home and put her on the hot seat. I'm sure there were quite a few raised voices in that house. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take her down to the confessional right away. Whether she told the priest all, some, or none of it, I couldn't even guess.

When I had called the owner, he recognized my name immediately. "Kurt, how have you been? To what do I owe this phone call?"

"I'm sorry sir, but this is not going to be a pleasant call." I said.

"Oh?" he said and waited silently as I collected my thoughts. How do you tell a man that the woman he knows as my wife has been having an affair with his business manager?

"I thought that you should know that my wife and I are getting a divorce." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. She has always been a tremendous worker for me. So, what does that have to do with me?" I could hear the hesitation in his voice. He knew I wouldn't be calling him if it wasn't going to affect him in some way.

"The reason for the divorce is that she has been having an affair with Carl Benson. I'm sorry, but I will not be kind to him and some of the blowback might hit your business." I told him.

"Oh shit," he said. "I knew I should have trusted my instincts when I interviewed him. I asked him why he wanted to move away from his family. He was already divorced, but he has kids. I'm sorry, I guess I should have had him checked out more thoroughly."

"It's not your fault, they're both adults. They knew what they were doing."

"Kurt, can you give me until the end of the week? I can't change the past, but I can surely change the future for both of them."

"Sir, if you fire Katherine it will hurt me financially in the divorce. I would appreciate your help in that, if you wouldn't mind."

"She has always done a tremendous job for me, so, yeah, I guess it makes sense to keep her."

I thanked him and we ended our call. He had always been a guy I liked and him keeping her would help me greatly.

She was served the divorce papers at her work. I had requested it that way to cause her the most shame and pain. I had met many of her staff and would say that we were on a friendly talking basis. I wondered how they would view me now.

She called me immediately when she received them. I listened for about two seconds. When the first words you hear when you say hello are, 'You Fucking Bastard!' you know that the conversation isn't worth continuing, so I hung up.

Being a mechanic, you learn quite a bit about what makes a car work or not work. I had never, before, maliciously used my knowledge on a car. That, however, was going to change. Carl Benson's Lexus would soon need a new engine. Depending on what he chose to do, he may have another engine or transmission fail on him. They say, 'Knowledge is power.' I have to agree with them.

Friday was not a good day for Carl. He was late for work because he had to have his car towed from alongside the road halfway to work. When he got there the owner was waiting for him. He was let go for 'performance unbecoming a person in his position'.

Katherine called me and I answered in a cheery voice, "Hello, Katherine."

"What did you do?" was what I heard.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I'm taking about." She sniped back.

"Katherine, I think it is time to start speaking through our attorneys. Please do not call me again." I hung up as she was trying to say something to me. I knew that would piss her off. She tried calling back, but I let it go to voicemail, and then deleted it.

My revenge was not done yet on her lover. I made a call to his ex-wife and explained my situation. She was all too happy to help me.

Saturday night she came into town and I made a reservation at our family's favorite restaurant. I asked Kevin and Kaitlin to join me. I hesitated putting them in the middle of this, but I needed to be sure Katherine, and by extension Carl, found out.

The three of us arrived before Carl's ex, this was by design. There were 4 place settings at the table, so I'm sure my kids thought that their mom was joining us.

When Molly, Carl's wife, approached the table I stood up and pulled out her chair for her. My children looked at me questioningly. "Kevin, Kaitlin, this is Molly Benson. She has agreed to join us for dinner this evening." They didn't understand. I went on saying, "Molly is Carl Benson's ex-wife. She is the ex-wife of your mother's lover. I thought it would be good to hear her story."

Throughout the meal she told us of the things that led to her divorce. She told of how she had forgiven him one affair, but when he did it again, she knew she couldn't trust him. "Trust is essential in any relationship; friendship, business, or marriage. If you don't have trust, you don't have what it takes to survive."

She continued, "Your father and I wanted to meet with you so that you understand his reasons for divorcing your mother is not because he doesn't love her, I'm sure he still does, even though he probably hates her right now. The reason for the divorce is trust. If he can't trust her, he would always wonder whenever she came home late or had to run errands. That is no way to live, believe me, I know."

By the end of the meal we were all conversing like we were one family. They asked her questions, and she answered them all truthfully. She asked very pointed questions of them, and I found out that they had wondered a year ago if maybe something was going on. I guess the husband is the last to know, or even suspect.

As we got up to leave, we all hugged each other and when Kaitlin asked if I was going right home, I said, "I'm going to take Molly out dancing, if she is still up to it." I looked at her and she nodded her head.

Kaitlin gave me a look, I knew what she was thinking.

We danced until 11:00 and then I took her to the hotel. She invited me up to her room, but I turned her down. As much as I liked her, and would love to have a revenge fuck, it didn't feel right, the divorce filing was just too new. I did tell her that I would pick her up for breakfast however.