I Love The Way You Do That.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old habits die hard, so Saturday morning found us at a breakfast joint that was my favorite. The waitress saw me and came over saying, "The usual for you two?" As she looked up from her order pad, she saw I was not with my wife. She looked at me quizzically.

"Heather, let me introduce you to Molly. She and I danced the night away and are now hungry for a big breakfast to replenish us."

She sputtered a bit and then said, "What can I get you?"

I ordered my usual and Molly ordered eggs benedict. We sat talking and laughing, knowing what Heather was thinking and I knew that somehow my soon to be ex would find out.

We went back to her hotel and she checked out. We spent the afternoon together and I thought to myself, "How could anyone cheat on such a pleasant, good looking, woman?"

She left in the early evening so that she would be back before it got too late. She told me before she left. "If you ever want to spend more quality time together, let me know."

"I may take you up on that sooner than you think, if you're still available." Somehow, I doubted that she would be, she was a catch, unfortunately I wasn't fishing yet.

As I expected, Katherine heard about both my dinner and breakfast with Molly. I got a call from Katherine that next week. "So, you're out with other women already? You know we're still married!"

"That didn't stop you!" I said. "And besides, I didn't have sex with her."

"Yeah right, out to dinner at night and breakfast in the morning? What, you just talked all night?"

"What we did is none of your concern. We're getting a divorce. Have you signed the papers yet?" I asked.

"No. I don't want a divorce." She said.

"Well, what you want will not stop it from going through, it will just take more time. You're the one that caused it, just sign the papers and we'll move on with our lives." I said. "Ask your father if he would welcome you back, if he were me."

There was silence on the other end. She knew her father, there was no way he would accept that.

After a few days I heard from my lawyer, Katherine had signed the paperwork. I guess she must have talked to her father.

Of course, as anyone that has been divorced knows, you do have to interact with your ex, especially if you have children. Kaitlin's graduation was the first time I saw her since the week after the blow up. She was with her family. We didn't sit by each other, but I saw her watching me, as I'm sure she saw me watching her.

After the ceremony, I made my way down to congratulate Kaitlin. Katherine was with her, along with her parents. I shook her father's hand and he pulled me in for a hug. Her mother was more distant, I guess the women were sticking together. I was just glad that her father understood where I was coming from.

Katherine turned to me and I was surprised, now that I was closer to her, I could see how old she looked. She had lost weight, which suited her, but her face showed a woman with a lot on her mind. I actually felt sorry for her, that is until she said, "So, still seeing Carl's ex?" She had said it in a way that intimated that we were sleeping together.

I did nothing to dissuade her, saying, "She's a tremendous woman, we've had great times."

Then I asked, "Where's Carl? I thought he'd be here."

"Kurt, you know he got fired, because of you, I might add. He had a hard time finding a job, my boss didn't give him a glowing recommendation. He had to move out of state."

Just to get in another dig I said, "And he didn't take you?"

She looked at me, and said, "I never loved him."

"And you didn't love me enough." I said and walked away.

I heard her break down and her mother say, "Asshole!" I didn't know that churchgoing lady knew that word.

The Open House was set for the following Saturday. Katherine and I had agreed to hold it in our house, yes it was still "our" house, the divorce wasn't final yet.

I let her handle all of the arrangements, which also meant lifting the restraining order and giving her free access to the house. I made myself scarce, it was hard seeing her in the familiar setting, doing familiar things. Molly had been right, I did still love her, even though I hated her.

As we were cleaning up, after Kaitlin left with her friends, I was in the kitchen emptying the trash. Katherine came up to me and said, "Thank you for having the Open House here and allowing me to be here."

"You'll always be her mother." I said, continuing to work on the trash.

"Kurt, can you look at me?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her.

"I'm sorry for what I did to us." She said. It was the first time she had apologized for having the affair.

"Why did you do it?" I asked, longing for a reason.

She started crying and ran out the room. She still couldn't tell me.

The months passed. Our divorce was progressing. The "Luck of the Irish" had again shined down on me. The end of last year, when Kaitlin got her acceptance letter to college, we had taken out a second mortgage on our home. We took out $100,000 of equity. We paid $50,000 towards her schooling and gave Kevin $50,000 to start his own car repair shop. He had followed in his father's footsteps, took classes at the High School Tech Center, took business classes online, and had gotten his ASE certification while he worked at my old shop. I was so proud of him and told him I would be glad to help out in any way I could.

The lucky thing was that this meant that other than some 401K's and a little savings there was very little equity to split. We sold the house and split about $15,000. There was no alimony, since we both made about the same amount.

Katherine had plead guilty to the arson charge and was put on probation for two years. She also had to go to anger management classes. That did seem to help. She also started seeing a therapist on a regular basis, that seemed to help more.

When the final divorce decree came, she called me and asked if we could sit down somewhere to talk.

"Sure," I said, "How about at our favorite restaurant?"

As I walked into the restaurant, 10 minutes before we were supposed to be there, I saw her already sitting there. I could tell she was nervous, but she looked better.

We ordered our food and made light conversation as we ate. Then, with her eyes on her plate, she said, "This is nice, I miss it."

"Me too." I said.

She looked up at me. "I'm sorry." She said.

I again asked, "Why?" She knew what I was asking.

"I was stupid. I saw him, good looking, ambitious, worldly, and then I looked at you, still living in the same town, in a job going nowhere, and no ambition. I know that you took that job so that you could be a part of our kids lives, and they excelled because of it. If you hadn't taken that job you would have been working till 6:00 every day and missed most of their games. It was you giving up your future for them. I lost site of that and lost respect for you because of it. I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry for how I reacted. I'm sorry I burned down your garage. I've learned a lot in my anger management classes, and my therapy."

Wow, she had said sorry more times in this conversation than in the last 10 years. Perhaps she had changed.

"Thank you," I said. I'm sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations."

We parted with a hug and she whispered to me, "If you ever need an outlet to relieve some pressure, let me know. You always were the best."

I blushed, but I doubted I would take her up on that, tainted fruit, I guess.

As I drove home, I called Molly. "Are you still available? Or has someone already caught you?"

"I'm free. I was seeing a guy, but he found a younger model that he thought was more to his liking."

"I'm sorry to hear that, for you, but I'm happy to hear that for me. When can we get together?" I questioned.

"My place or yours?" She said.

"Yours, if that's okay?"

"Certainly." She responded.

I'm glad she said yes. I wanted my revenge fuck in her house, in her bed, that her ex-husband was still paying for.

We had a great dinner out and then we went back to her place. Her kids that still lived at home were with their dad for the week. I needed to be honest with her, so I said, "Molly, I really like you. I don't know where this will go, but I want you to know that I'm doing this for two reasons. One is, you're a hot woman, don't let anyone make you think otherwise. The second reason is I want to have a revenge fuck. You will be my first time since I found out my wife was with your husband. I hope that doesn't bother you. I respect you, and I don't want you to feel like I'm using you."

"Kurt," she said, "Since you contacted me, and we've had our talks these past months, I knew I wanted you too. Part of me wants a revenge fuck also. I know Carl and I weren't married when your wife cheated with him, but I never got my revenge fuck from his other floozies. I'd love to make it even, if only a little."

With that we ran to the bedroom. We were like teenagers, hot and horny.

She undressed slowly though, and I was enjoying the show. I, however, had already stripped down to my boxers. She had me hard as a rock with her strip tease. When she was done, I marveled at her body. It was obvious that she worked out.

She was across the room, naked, looking like a goddess. Her pussy was shaved into a little black-haired triangle. It was so sexy, the contrast of the dark triangle against the alabaster skin was incredible. Her nipples were big and puffy, it made her C-cup breasts look that much more enticing.

She was standing there and then she did something that got my cock even harder! She got down on all fours and crouched toward me like a tigress. I was so excited there was no way I would last even a minute. When she finally reached me, (it seemed like hours, she was going so slowly) she reached up and grabbed my boxers, pulling them down slowly.

My cock stood up at attention. She grabbed it and started moving her mouth towards it.

"Molly," I said, "I'm about ready to explode!"

"Good." She said, "Then you'll last longer when you fuck me." Then she took my cock into her mouth.

True to my word, I only lasted about a minute. She took my whole load and swallowed it, opening her mouth to show me and then said, "That is the nectar of the Gods."

I knew it would be a little bit to recover, so I pulled her up and laid her down on the bed. I spread her legs and kissed my way up to her pussy. She smelled so good. It had been far too long since I had been here.

I used all of my extensive practice and experience on her. Each woman, I learned from watching porn, responded differently to different things. I was sensitive to that and started reading her body language. She like what I did, but she wanted it a little rougher, not violent, just more pressure.

I was licking her, teasing her clit as well as going down and tickling her rosebud with the tip of my tongue. I could tell she was receptive to it and spent more time there as I fingered her clit and vagina. She got rigid and started orgasming. This was different, I was used to being bucked.

Then I felt it on my hand, she was squirting, and I was loving it. Katherine was very explosive, bodily, when she came, but she had never done that. I grinned as I continued to pleasure her. I moved up to her clit and sucked and nibbled it to another orgasm. I felt the liquid hit my mouth, opened it and drank her nectar.

I continued to work on her. I couldn't count the number of orgasms she had. My cock was finally hard again when she pushed my face away and said, "No more."

I obliged her and moved up her body, kissing, nibbling and sucking all the way. I hit her nipple and she stiffened up into another orgasm.

"Kurt, please put it in me. I need you, now!"

I obliged her again, going slowly into her. Now she was bucking against me, trying to get as much of me into her as possible. I'm not long, about average, but I have some girth. She felt soooo tight, I couldn't believe she had given birth to even one child.

As I pumped into her, she became very vocal, urging me to "Fuck me harder." Again, I obliged. Having already cum once I lasted quite a while ramming my piston into her. Now she was bucking back, trying to match each of my thrusts with a thrust of her own. Finally, I exploded, causing her to have another orgasm as I filled her. We collapsed on the bed, our chests heaving up and down.

Then she said it, "Your mouth and fingers, they're terrific. I love the way you do that." It had the same tone as what Katherine had said. She was comparing me to her past husband and any other lovers she may have had. This time, however, I smiled, my ego inflated. I knew what I had done was far above what she had ever experienced. Definitely better than her ex, that is why Katherine had said the same thing, in the same way.

I lay there, chest still heaving, and thought of my ex. The years of abstaining from intercourse had given me talents that she, and others, could appreciate. I thought of our relationship. Even in the early days I had seen Katherine's bad temper. Throughout the years it had gotten worse. She would get mad about something and lash out at me verbally, and sometimes even physically. Yes, I'm Irish and I have a bit of a temper too, but I would never return the physical abuse back on her. I was taught never to hit a woman. When she became physically abusive, I would just go to my "Dog House".

I guess that probably caused her to respect me even less. I wasn't willing, in her eyes, to stay and fight back. I guess, to her, I was a wimp.

When she started to burn down my garage, with me in it, I knew I couldn't continue on like that. I couldn't trust her, if we had a fight one evening, I might wake up to a shooting pain and find a knife stuck in me. I couldn't take the chance. That, the disrespect, and the loss of trust the affair had created had made me decide, once and for all, to end the marriage.

Now I was a free man. Would I ever trust a woman fully again? Would I ever let one in? Molly, I knew, was just a chance for a revenge fuck and to get back some of my pride. She was a great woman, but I knew this was never going to be a "couple" type relationship. We may be, "friends with benefits", but that would be all. We couldn't build a relationship on the animosity we felt for our respective ex-spouses.

As we lay there, we caressed each other and I said, "You are a terrific woman, Molly. You knew exactly what I needed."

"Me?" She said, "You were the one that did all the work. You knew exactly what I needed and when. You are an unbelievable and generous lover. I can't believe your ex would have ever went looking somewhere else with that waiting at home to fulfill her needs. What an idiot. I sure know she didn't get that from my ex!"

My head was swelling, and so was my cock. Talk like that gave me back a sense of self-esteem that was damaged by the affair. I rolled on top of her and started slowly pumping into her, in and out, sensually. She liked the "raw fuck" type of sex and the "soft loving" type as well. I hoped that we could continue a "friends with benefits" relationship. I really liked her and enjoyed the time we spent together.

When we finished, we lay there talking. I told her that she was only the second woman I had ever been with. In fact, she was only the second woman I had even kissed.

She was surprised, to say the least. "How did you get to be so good at it then?" She asked me.

"Practice," I said, "Katherine and I had been dating 4 years before we got married. We were still virgins on our wedding night, but we practiced a lot in the meantime."

"Well, you sure knew my needs, when I needed them. I've never experienced something that good."

"I seem to be able to sense that what I am doing seems to fit the needs at the time." I said.

"I'd call it a great sense of perception. You anticipated my wants and needs before I knew myself.'

"Thank you, you do wonders for my ego." I said, blushing.

The rest of the night we cuddled, slept, and then started right back up in the early morning. By the time I left (early afternoon) I was sore from all the sex. That woman was a dynamo!

As I was leaving, she kissed me passionately and said, "I hope this continues."

"So do I, but I'm not ready for a serious relationship yet." Then I said, hesitantly. "Uh ... I really do enjoy the time I'm spending with you, but I have a favor to ask. I will reciprocate if you want me to."

"What is it?" She asked.

"If you're okay with it, I'd like to somehow make sure your ex knows about what happened last night. I'll make sure mine does too, if you'd like."

"That sounds delightfully decadent." She said, smiling wickedly.

"I'm sorry if I sound vindictive, and I don't want you to think that is the only reason I did this."

"No problem at all. I was thinking the same thing. I like a little revenge when someone does me wrong." She said.

As I got into my car, I took out my phone and texted Katherine, "Call me when you have the time, Monday is okay, nothing urgent." I was never one to use all the abbreviations in texts. I guess I'm old fashioned that way.

It wasn't even 3 minutes before she called me. "Hi Kurt, are you taking me up on my offer?"

"No, I'm wiped out, won't need that for a while. Molly is very energetic."

There was silence on the other end of the line. Then I heard her whispering to herself, "8, 9, 10. You asshole, had to call to rub it in?" There it was, the redhead Irish temper showing itself again. At least she counted to ten this time.

"Whoa, I didn't call you. I texted you. I said it wasn't urgent. You could have called me on Monday?" I said.

"I'm sorry," She said. I guess the anger management classes were only working to a point. She did apologize though.

"I wanted you to call me about your plans with Kaitlin coming up. Any vacations that you have planned that I should know about?" I had to have some excuse to have her call me so I could put in the little jab about Molly.

"Oh, uh ... I'll have to get back with you. I'll talk to her and see what she would like to do."

"Okay, anytime is fine, just let me know." I hoped that my casual attitude toward us being divorced would get under her skin. I wanted her to feel like it meant nothing to me to be without her. In reality, I was hurting. I think guys have a tougher time with divorce than women. I'm not sure if it is as Neanderthal as losing "my woman", or if it is a guy's tendency to being competitive. We don't like to lose, anything. I just knew that it hurt and I wasn't going to let myself get hurt like that again, well, not for a long time anyways.

About a week later something that I was kind of expecting happened. Carl came knocking at my door. Well, actually, he came pounding on my door. I called 911 and they answered. I told them my address, I set the phone down, and opened the door. He came barging in. I yelled, "Carl Benson, get out of my apartment. You have no right to be here!"

"I don't give a damn! I'm going to pound your face in." he shouted.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled back. "You were a piece of shit when you were fucking my wife, and you're still a piece of shit. What's your problem now?"

"You stay away from my wife!" He yelled.

"You mean your ex-wife. She threw your ass out years ago for cheating on her. I guess you never learned your lesson." I retorted.

"You just stay away from Molly!" He ranted.

"Why would I stay away from her? She's a great piece of ass and enjoys what I do to her."

That's when he lost it. He came at me swinging. I deflected the first blow, but the second one I let hit me. I needed to show some damage.

A guy that works on cars, even part time, typically is in better shape than someone that sits in an office, behind a desk. By the time the cops arrived, I was bad, but he definitely looked worse. They separated us, found out I was the one that made the call and then proceeded to put him in the squad car, heading to the station.