I Love The Way You Do That.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned myself up a bit, then called Molly to let her know her ex-husband was in jail.

"I know," she said, "Can you believe he had the audacity to call me to bail him out?" She paused, then said, "Are you okay?"

"A little worse for wear, but he got the worst of it."

"I'm heading right over, to play nurse." She said and then hung up.

About an hour later she nursed me alright. I was glad I was working the late shift the next day. I didn't need to get up until 11:00, even then, I only got about 4 hours of sleep.

As she left, she again said to me, "I love the way you do that. Your tongue and fingers are magical."

I wondered if I should back off. I didn't want to get too involved. I would have to have a serious talk with her soon.

That afternoon, while I was at work, Katherine called me. I didn't have any customers at the time, so I took the call.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Well, hello to you too." I said.

"Yeah, hi, now what did you do?"

"What are you talking about?" I said, acting dumb.

"You got Carl arrested."

"No, he got himself arrested." I said.

"That's not the way he said it." She responded.

"There you go, taking your lover's word over your ex-husband. Sounds about right."

"He's not my lover. That was over month's ago." She said.

"That's what you say." I taunted.

"Arrrh!" She said. "Why do you have to be such an ass?!"

"I guess I had a good teacher." I retorted.

"Well, will you drop the charges?" She asked.

"Why should I? He barges into my apartment, uninvited, and starts hitting me. Why would I drop the charges?"

"Because he'll lose his job, and because I asked you to?" She said.

"You are no longer my wife. I don't have to do anything you say. You no longer have any right to ask anything of me."

I then hung up. There she was, months after she supposedly stopped fucking him, she was still trying to help him.

He was charged with Assault and Battery and would likely spend at least 90 days in jail. He would definitely lose his job over this. I just smiled when I heard that.

That Thursday I found myself at what used to be "our" bar, Smitty's. I know I should have thought better of it, but when things are messed up in your life, familiarity is a way of centering yourself.

I was sitting at a small pub table, nursing a beer, when I heard a familiar laugh. Of course, it was my ex. As I looked in the direction of the laugh, I saw she was with all the girls from her office. There were a half dozen of them, and they were heading this way.

Katherine saw me and almost stopped in her tracks. She turned to her friends and said something I couldn't hear. They turned and found a table as far away from me as they could. The problem with that though, for them, was that in order to go to the bathroom they would have to come by my table or go way around the outskirts of the room.

After about 10 minutes, two of the women headed for the bathroom. I thought to myself, "What is it with women? Why can't they go to the bathroom alone? They always have to have at least one other woman with them?"

Anyways, one of the women stopped at my table and asked, "You're Katherine's ex, aren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"I've heard a lot about you." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

I wasn't sure what that look was, nor what she may have heard. I had to think that it was nothing good if it came from my ex.

On her way back from the bathroom both the women stopped and talked to me, they were actually flirting with me. One of them was probably 10 years younger than me, the other maybe 15. I guess women don't have the same code as guys do. Guys don't hit on, or date, any of their friend's ex. That didn't appear to be an issue.

Of course, I flirted back. If I could hook up, even for one night, with one of these women it would just be another thing to irritate my ex-wife. Yes, I was vengeful. I wondered how long it will take for the need to get revenge would go away.

As the two women were starting to leave my table, one of them stuck her hand out making to shake my hand and said, "Well, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we'll see each other again." Palmed in her hand as she shook mine was a piece of paper. I discreetly took it and waited until they were back at their table before I looked at it. It was her business card and on the back was her cell number. Shannon Lezano would definitely get a call from me.

I looked across at their table and saw Katherine staring at me. The look in her eyes was sorrow, but it changed to the fury I had seen in her eyes so often before.

I thought about our relationship. I had loved her, I still did, but she had always been like an active volcano, ready to blow at any time. How I lived with that for as long as I had was a testament to how love can make you blind and willing to put up with almost anything. I would still be there if she hadn't cheated on me. Was I better off now? I didn't know, ignorance is bliss, so I guess I had been in my own bliss.

I looked at my beer, it was almost empty. I downed it, threw a ten on the table, waved at the waitress and walked out. I didn't look toward my ex's table, I didn't want her to see the tears starting to form in my eyes.

Late Saturday morning I pulled the business card out of my pocket and called the number. Shannon picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" she said tentatively.

"Hello Shannon, this is Kurt McCarthy, I met you at the bar Thursday night."

"Yeah, I remember you. You're the good looking man sitting by yourself drinking a beer."

I blushed at the compliment, but said, "Yeah, that was me. I just needed to relax with my thoughts."

"Would you like someone to talk to about those thoughts?"

Wow, the forwardness was somewhat shocking to me. "Yes, I believe I would." I heard myself saying before I had even thought about it.

"How about tonight?" She suggested.

This time I took only a second to think about this and said. "Sure, how about Smitty's at 7:30?"

"I'll be there." She said.

When I hung up, I was actually nervous. What could a woman, probably 10 years my junior, see in me? Would I even know how to act? I haven't really been on a "date" in over 25 years. What do women want, what do they expect? Well, there was only one way to find out and tonight would be the night.

I dressed business casual, which was a little bit much for Smitty's on a Saturday night, but I wanted her to see that I put in the extra effort. We hit it off right from the start. She was pleasant to look at and pleasant to talk to.

After I felt comfortable with her, I finally asked the question that had been on my mind since I had met her. "Well, you work with my ex, so I'm sure you've heard the worst about me. Why would you, knowing that, want to go out with me?"

"Well, before she started talking with Carl, about a year before you sent the divorce papers, she had said some things about you that intrigued and excited me."

"She had been screwing Carl for a year?" I said, astonished.

"No, they were just talking, lunches, etc. You know. I think she probably started her affair about 3 months before you had her served."

That fit with what I knew of her attitude shift. I'm sure, at first, she felt guilty, but as it went along, she probably thought I was clueless and lost all respect for me.

Shannon continued, "Prior to that year, though, when we would have 'girl's night out', she let slip a few times how pleased she was with your performance, if you know what I mean." She looked at me with those eyes, the eyes that only women seem to possess, and licked her lips.

I turned beet red. I know some women talk about those things, but I never figured Katherine was one of them.

"Don't be embarrassed, if your half as good as she led us to believe, you'll be a pleasant adventure."

She looked at me like a lioness looks at a gazelle. What had I gotten myself into?

As we were finishing our meal and drinks, the waitress came up to the table with our check. She smiled at me as I handed her a fifty and she said, "You'll want to keep that check, you might win a prize."

I looked at her, a puzzled expression on my face. She looked right in my eye and winked. I shoved the receipt in my pocket and as we walked out Shannon put her arm in mine and said in a soft voice, "Now for dessert."

Again, I was amazed, I had been out of the dating scene for too long.

"My place or yours?" She said to me.

"I'll let you decide." I wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible, so if home turf was her preference then that is where we would go.

"Let's go to yours. You can tell a lot about a person by seeing how they live. I'd like to learn a little more about you." She said.

So, we headed to my place. She had hopped into my truck so at some point I was going to have to bring her back to get her car. I asked her, "Do you think your car will be okay here for the rest of the night?" Yeah, I knew I was being presumptuous, but she hadn't given me any indication that this wouldn't be an all-nighter.

"Oh, I took an Uber for just that reason."

Wow, again I felt like I was way out of touch with today's reality.

As we drove to my apartment, she started rubbing my inner thigh with her left hand. I was growing bigger by the second. I, unfortunately, had to adjust, it had started to get quite uncomfortable.

When she saw me adjust, she wasted no time in rubbing my now hard cock through my pants. If she had kept that up, she might make me have an accident, literally and figurately.

She could tell what affect she was having on me, so she stopped, leaned in, and whispered in my ear. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight."

When we got in the door, we started ripping our clothes off. We rushed to the bedroom and she kissed me passionately, sticking her tongue down my throat. I was squeezing her ass with one hand and a breast with the other. I directed her to the bed and laid her down, kneeling between her legs. As I looked at her vagina, I saw that she was shaved bald. This was new to me. I kind of liked it. It gave the whole area a different look.

Her pussy was different than Katherine's or Molly's. She had very prominent pussy lips that spread outward making her pussy truly look like a flower opening up. It gave a new meaning in my mind to the term deflowered.

As I gently rubbed my finger along the edges, she started squirming and actually cooed. It was an unusual sound to me. I could tell what I was doing was pleasing her. Her vagina was visibly wet, it glistened in the light. The aroma was strong and musty. I gently blew on her pussy. She shivered and squirmed some more. "Oh my God, I have been wet for hours in expectation of tonight! I could barely sit at dinner without thinking that I would be leaving a wet spot."

"Let me taste your sweet juices." I said and started lapping with my tongue. She gasped and I continued to work my tongue up and down the edge of her vagina. As I approached her clit I pulled away, just a little bit and breathed my hot breath onto it. She started shuttering and actually had an orgasm without me even touching her clit.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, I started tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue. This drove her into another orgasm. This one was more violent, she started quaking and her hips were coming off the bed. I kept the attack up. Unlike Molly, she only needed light touches in the right spots to cause her to cum.

I was learning so much with each new woman I made love to.

As I started in again, she said, "I need to return the favor, let's 69, let me be on top."

I enjoyed 69, but it did restrict my ability to do everything I liked to do to a woman. I laid down on the bed, my cock standing tall like a flagpole and she straddled my face. I had one arm alongside the back of her thigh and my other along my side. This allowed me to knead her breast with one hand and finger her cunt with the other.

She took my cock in her mouth and started to quickly pump it in and out. I tickled and sucked on her clit as I pushed two fingers into her pussy, finding her g-spot almost immediately. I started lightly massaging it and she moaned on my cock. I kept it up and her moans got louder. Soon she was pumping her mouth up and down my shaft as she was getting closer and closer to another orgasm. I applied pressure with my tongue on her clit, and she started to quiver again. She took her mouth off my cock and groaned in such a way that I knew she was going to cum. And cum she did, her hips convulsed as she showered my face with her juices.

As she continued to shake, she took my cock back into her mouth and pumped deep. Her mouth and nose were pressed up against my balls. The feeling of a woman taking my cock into her throat was amazing. I couldn't control myself, I shot my load down her throat. She didn't back off, she swallowed it all. The sensation of her throat constricting on my shaft was fantastic.

As she pulled off of my cock, she took a deep breath and after she calmed down a bit she said., "I love the way you do that."

There it was again, comparing my performance against past lovers. Yes, I was glad she enjoyed it and it again did my ego good to hear that, but it again reminded me of my ex.

We took a little breather and then continued to fuck, suck, nibble and finger our way into the night. When we finally fell asleep, exhausted, we slept until 10 the next morning. We resumed our lovemaking until we were both exhausted and famished.

We grabbed lunch at Chili's and then I dropped her off at her place. She made me promise that I would call her for a repeat performance. I assured her that I would, being deep throated is kind of addictive.

I stopped at the store on the way back to my apartment and when I went to pay for some groceries, I noticed the Smitty's receipt in my wallet. I pulled it out and saw that the waitress had put her name and telephone number on it.

This new reality was going to take some getting used to.

Monday after work I went back to Smitty's, the waitress, Helen, was there. She was closer to my age and after we talked for a while, I asked her when we could go out. Since the weekends were prime days for her work we decided on Wednesday, she had the night off.

As I was walking out to my truck, I got a call.

"Hello?" I said, not recognizing the number.

"Hello Kurt?" A female voice said.

"Yes" I answered.

"My name is Bethany. I met you last Thursday night. Shannon and I stopped by your table at Smitty's."

"Oh yeah, I remember you." I said.

"Well, I was talking with Shannon today. She said she had a great time with you Saturday night and I was wondering if we could go out sometime?"

"Aren't I a little old for you?" I asked.

"Not at all, I've always gone out with older guys. They're all so much more mature and easier to get along with."

"Uh ... Well sure, how about this Saturday, will that work?" I said.

"Sure." She said.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere is fine, I'll let you decide, I'm flexible." She said.

Well, we made a date for Saturday night and boy was she flexible. Some of the positions we tried I would never have thought possible.

My date Wednesday with Helen was great also.

Just like with Shannon and Molly before her, I was told, "I love the way you do that." By both of the women.

On Sunday Molly called and invited me to come over for supper. A home cooked meal sounded great so I accepted. After a tremendous meal we spent time working it off.

I was beginning to really enjoy the single life.

On Monday night I got a call that, to tell you the truth, I was expecting. It was Katherine. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked me, in a tone I had heard plenty of times before."

"Sitting here watching T.V." I said back, playing dumb.

"No, I mean you, an over 40 year old man, going out with women 10 and 15 years younger than you. Don't you have any scruples?"

"You must be talking about Shannon and Bethany." I said, unapologetically.

"Yes, of course!" She said.

"They both asked me out so rather than spend the time alone, I said yes. Dating sure has changed, I liked not having to ask the woman out and face the possible rejection. It's nice to be wanted and appreciated." I said.

"Well, quit going out with people I work with." She demanded.

"Why should I do that?" I asked.

"Because I said so." Was her retort.

"Well, again, I don't have to do anything you tell me to do anymore, we're no longer married. I will date whomever I choose!"

"You're just doing it to make my life difficult." She said

"No, I'm not, but if it is, that is an added bonus. How is my dating either of them affecting you at all?

"They whisper behind my back and then outwardly say, 'I can't believe she let him get away.' They're basically calling me an idiot."

I thought to myself, "If the shoe fits.", but instead said, "I'll ask them to keep our extra-curricular activities to themselves. Will that help?"

"No, just stop seeing them!!" She again demanded.

"That I will not do, unless they call it quits. I like spending time with each of them. They make me feel young and do wonders for my ego."

"You're an asshole." She said as she hung up.

I smiled and sat back thinking of the time I had spent with each of them. They did do wonders for my ego.

Wednesday, I spent another enjoyable evening with Helen. My life was one enjoyable time after another.

On Thursday night I got another call from Katherine. "Now what?" I thought to myself. "I hadn't gone out with either Shannon or Bethany, yet, so I hadn't had a chance to talk to them.

"Yes, how can I help you, Katherine?" I said as I connected the call.

"Really? The Smitty's waitress too?"

"Well, she is more age appropriate. I thought you didn't want me dating young women?"

"I don't want you dating at all! I keep having to answer their questions about what could be wrong that I let you go." She said sounding exasperated.

"Well, just tell them someone else was more your style, more aligned with your life aspirations."

She was quiet, then in a small voice she said, "I just tell them I was stupid." Then she hung up.

I sat there and pondered my life. Katherine and I had had some good times, and then she had started to become distant. It was about the same time Carl was hired, so maybe there had been something going on, even back then.

She at least sounded like she was remorseful, now. I had mixed feelings on that. Of course, part of me was glad that she was feeling stupid for throwing everything we had away. The other part of me just wished it could all be back to the way it was. I knew that would never happen. You can't change the past and that part of the past I would never forget, and could never live with.

As I sat there, I started to feel sorry for myself. I was out of beer so I decide to go to the store. As I was leaving the store with a case of Shiner Bock, I got a call, it was Shannon.

"Watcha doin'" She said when I picked up.

"I just picked up a case of beer and was headed home to drown some sorrows."

"Can I help you with that? I can try to cheer you up."

"Sure, you may be just what the doctor ordered."

We drank and screwed and I pleasured her again. She expressed her enjoyment many times over. About 2:00 in the morning she said, "I've got to work tomorrow, so I'd better leave."

"Oh," I said, "By the way, I appreciate you and Bethany mentioning something to Katherine, but if you could keep tonight to yourself, I would appreciate it. She was kind of down when I spoke with her earlier."

"Sure, still ... it is hard to believe she would let you go." She said.

"Thanks, you have successfully taken away my sorrows."

"Anytime." She said, "And I mean that, anytime."