I Miss You, MK: Sleepy Head

Story Info
MK wakes me up but leaves me frustrated.
1.5k words
5
804
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLEEPY HEAD

One morning, I woke up on my back, slowly, sleepily, feeling rested and shortly realized something was.... pleasantly different.

I felt a noticeable, warm weight on my thighs, a warm press of flesh against my left arm and something was brushing against that arm and my chest. I opened my eyes to see MK's right foot, shod in a 4 inch leopard print mule, caressing my arm and chest. Her leg moved, bringing the stiletto up to face as she carefully caressed my cheek.

Then the spike of her heel traced my lower lip with surprising gentleness and accuracy. I flicked my tongue out and brushed the spire. She saw the move, paused then slowly and carefully slid the stiletto along my tongue. I closed my lips around it, imagining it was her clit or one of her delicious nipples.

She ever so slowly withdrew the spike, my tongue giving it a last flick, and, with an exaggerated flourish, moved her stiletto bedecked foot back to the bed. Her knee was bent upward.

I blinked, tried to get fully awake and assess the situation.

MK, nude-except for the mules-, was draped across my thighs on her left side; the warmth of her body wonderfully comforting.

I realized my cock was rigid, and as my eyes focused, was vertical with a sheer, black nylon stocking wrapped around it and my balls.

MK, her gorgeous 38D breasts, nipples hard, jiggled a bit and her left breast pressed softly against my cock and thigh. The heat of her tits was very arousing.

All the while her red tipped fingers ever so lightly traced a wickedly sexy and sensuously slow path up, down, and around my cock.

The song, "Go Slow", immediately popped into my head. It was a favorite for both of us.

Little wonder I was so hard. She had a way about her that got me excited even without catching a glimpse of stocking.

Her left leg, making the warm press against my arm, was straight while her right leg was now bent at the knee straight up, her lovely stiletto resting very deliberately on a pillow so I would have no trouble seeing it. Her beautiful, pink (and I suspect wonderfully wet) pussy was very intentionally evident. I once again admired the "landscaping", as she phrased it.

My left hand instinctively moved to her soft, smooth thigh and, of its own accord, crept slowly, teasingly, toward that lovely, damp softness.

Her left hand, with one of her FF black stockings wrapped a bit above the base, was holding my cock vertical. Her right hand was busy, in the slowest, lightest, most maddeningly and delicious way, caressing my cock. She worked the underside near the head (which she had independently discovered some time ago was a sure fire way to get me hard), around the head, and up and down the shaft. Feather touches that I knew presaged a wonderfully intense orgasm for me.

From my viewpoint, just above the head of my cock was her lovely, smiling face. She loved her theatrics and I loved her style.

"Hello there, sleepy head." She purred in a low throaty half whisper that she knew I loved. "'Bout time you..........got up." The smile widened, an eyebrow arched. She loved a double entendre, the more obvious the better.

Before I could respond she slowly moved her mouth to the head of my cock, pausing, she took in a deep breath of air (pushing both of her soft, warm breasts against my cock), held it and then with her lips open and a mere fraction of an inch from the head of my cock, slowly released it.

I voluntarily took a deep breath, gripped her thigh just short of her wetness, and ached my back (as much as was possible) which, as she planned, slid the head of my cock between her lips and just barely into her mouth. Her tongue started its own mission of caress.

All the while she had her eyes locked on mine, adjusted the position of her fingers on my cock-still stroking with the lightest of touches-, the silky nylon accouterment still in place with the other hand and keeping my cock held straight up.

I almost came.

I'm certain it would have been a flood. She had that effect on me.

But she stopped.

My left hand gripped her thigh even more firmly. She seemed to shift her hips-and her pussy a bit closer to my hand, as though to encourage me to do more than just give her a bruise.

I finished sliding my hand up her thigh and let my fingers begin exploring her soft and very wet pinkness. I wasn't very slow or very teasing (she often liked it when I was....aggressive.......and I was certain this was such a time).

Her pussy was so wet that I was immediately able to slide two fingers between her lips and deep inside her. My thumb came to rest on her clit.

She shoved her hips into my hand, rolled her head back and moaned.

She started wiggling her hips, my hand stationary, and let out a low, very throaty moan as her clit rubbed against my thumb. She got wetter and wetter and wiggled more and more.

I loved seeing her in the throes of pleasure. It was a great incentive to tease her more.

My hard cock all but forgotten, although now held by her right hand in a death grip as she focused on pleasuring herself on my hand. Her breasts rubbing, bumping against my cock. My mouth really wanted to wrap itself around one of her large, brown nipples. That really drove her nuts.

I let her continue for about two minutes and then slowly pulled my hand back, my thumb no longer rubbing on her clit. Her head came forward, a slightly annoyed look crossed her face, and with her right hand she quickly reached and moved my left hand, easily sliding my fingers back inside her very wet pussy. Her hips again began wiggling and pressing my hand deeper in her and against her clit. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, concentrating on her forthcoming orgasm for a moment.

Her returned her right hand to my cock, this time with a bit more forcefulness as she caressed and stroked me. I should have recognized the look and action, but when a beautiful woman you love is stroking your cock, well......

She shifted a bit, lowered her head to look at me, a brassy look in her eye. She slowly lowered her mouth to my cock, slid the head between her lips and started a slow, wet suck that can only be described as deeply loving. Just the head, mind you. But it was divinity itself.

Meanwhile she resumed wiggling her pussy against my fingers and thumb, her climax building, her legs began closing down on my hand. She let my cock slip out of her mouth as she shuddered and wiggled on my hand, her pussy getting more slippery by the second.

She leaned forward, mashing her breasts into my cock and pressing a cheek alongside my rigid member. All the while clamping her legs even more together, trapping my hand inside her.

Her orgasm had arrived, her moaning turned to a deeper tone, her movement tapered off, then stopped. My fingers, slick with her juice, still rested inside her. I slowly withdrew my hand, a look of deep contentment appeared on her face. I caressed her thigh just short of her pussy.

As her orgasm subsided, the "lovely aftershocks" continued and she raised her head to look me in the eye, my cock still trapped in the stocking and her hand now firmly gripping my shaft. Her breathing was still shallow and rapid. I loved watching her during and after her orgasm; she had a look that was endearing.

"That was the best ever!" She proclaimed with her "I'm very funny" grin, after a few moments of rest and rubbing her right nipple along my shaft while placing slow, exaggerated, very wet kisses on the head of my cock.

"I'm very happy for you, but....."

Just a minute or two with my cock between her lips, three or four flicks of her tongue and I would explode in her mouth.

"Oh, my. Will you look at the time. You have to be at work soon!"

She was absolutely serious. Her evil grin confirmed it.

"You......", I didn't get to finish my thought.

"What you need to think about", her warm wet breath sliding across my cock, "is what will await you. Tonight."

"And that is......?" My resistance was eroding quickly. I wanted to explode. It would be a veritable torrent.

She arched a brow, my cock still just a fraction of an inch from her mouth, her smile widened wickedly and with incredible sexiness replied,

"Whatever".

Her warm breath flowed across my head still wet from her lips,

"You want, beloved."

I shivered, wanting to explode in her mouth. I was so ready to cum, flood her throat, feel her drain me.

Damn you, woman.

She's gonna pay.

1530