I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

Story Info
Roadblocks abound, but they find a path.
22.6k words
4.84
16.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: The Blanket Incident, Redux

I woke up to the chiming of my phone. It wasn't bright and early; the late-November morning was overcast and it was just past ten. We hadn't made it back from the outlet malls until really late. By the time I'd dropped Natalie off and returned to my place, it had been after midnight. I sleepily picked up my phone, and sure enough, there was a text from her.

Nat: Morning sunshine. You were in my dream last night

I perked right up and eagerly replied.

Me: All of me? Or just a certain part?

Nat: All of you

Nat: But mostly a certain part

Me: You're welcome

Nat: Ha

Me: To be honest, I'm mildly disappointed that no pretty girls snuck in this morning and pulled off my covers

Nat: You should be so lucky

Me: I was, once...

Nat: Ha ha

Me: I hope to be, again

Nat: You'd really be ok with that?

Me: Okay? Hell, I want you to do it

Nat: I dunno...

I figured that was the end of it, but one more text came in.

Nat: I'll think about it

I couldn't believe my luck. I decided it was best to stop there. I didn't want to press too far and have her pull back.

We weren't able to get together for the rest of the weekend, so the next time I saw her was Monday after work when I knocked on her door. As soon as she saw me, she practically jumped into my arms. She stretched up and gave me a big kiss, and I could feel her smiling.

"I missed you!" she said happily. She pulled me inside and I closed the door behind me.

"Aw. You know how to make a guy feel special. I missed you too."

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, inhaling deeply. "Mmm, you smell good."

I chuckled and ran my fingertips through her hair. "I have some news."

"Oh?" she asked, intrigued. "What is it?"

"I got my bonus for all those business trips."

"Ooh, so they finally made good on their promise!" She looked up at me. "Well? How much was it?"

I told her and she inhaled sharply. "Wow."

I looked away, suddenly a little self-conscious. "Yeah. I figured it'd be maybe half a paycheck or something. Apparently, when the CEO himself tells you he's pleased with your work, he's not kidding around."

"So what are you gonna do with it?"

"I have one thing in mind. Other than that, I'm not sure. I guess I'll stick it in my savings. I should start looking into investments now that I'm making more money."

She tickled my sides. "Jeez, are you gonna make me drag it out of you? What did you buy?"

I grinned. "A newer, bigger TV."

She chuckled. "Of course you would do that." She paused for a second. "Um, if you don't have other plans, do you think I could have your old one? Since I don't have a TV at all."

I hugged her tight. "Come on, I need your help with something."

I led her out of her apartment and down the steps to the parking lot. I popped my trunk and inside was my old TV, and a plastic bag with a bunch of cords and wires.

She laughed when she saw it. "Oh, you have me all figured out."

We carried the TV up into her apartment and set it on her dining table. I looked around at the available furniture. "Uh, I guess you're gonna need a TV stand."

We went shopping after that. We drove to the nearest IKEA, at her suggestion, which was in the next city over. We wandered the huge place for a good long time, before finally focusing on what they had in the realm of TV stands. She picked out one she liked, and she took the opportunity to also pick out a couple smaller furniture items she said she needed. When it came time to pay for it, I offered, but she insisted on taking care of it herself. We managed to get her purchases to fit in my car's trunk, though just barely, even with them being flat packed, and then we headed home.

We grabbed food and ate it on the way back. When she was done, she snuggled up against me, her hand again finding its way to my thigh, even closer to my dick than before. With my jeans in the way, I don't know if she realized it.

Back at her place, we prepared ourselves for the fun and exciting frustration of assembling the IKEA furniture. We only made a couple mistakes, and everything went together pretty well, so it only took us about an hour or so to get it all done. Then we arranged her living room how she wanted it and set up the TV.

When we finished, we turned the TV on, but without internet or an antenna, it was just a big, empty screen. "Looks like it's finally time for me to get my internet hooked up," she said, hands on her hips. She glanced at me. "What? Haven't needed it until now."

All done at her place, we headed back over to my place to watch a movie. I changed out of my pants and into some lounge shorts, because I was tired of hanging out in my jeans. Natalie glanced down, but didn't say anything.

The movie wasn't doing a good job holding our attention and we were soon ignoring it and making out on the couch. I immediately realized my mistake when I started getting hard. Without the thick denim to keep things under control, my erection was free to do as it pleased, and I was too worked up to will my way out of the situation. Soon enough, Natalie noticed the large lump in my shorts.

Her eyes got big and she literally covered her mouth with her hands, but not before I saw her jaw drop. She looked up at me, excitement plain on her face. She was into this! This was awesome!

"Someone's excited," she teased, biting her lip.

I made my best helpless what can ya do? face and shrugged. "I can't claim to be in control of it at times like these."

"What, when a hot girl's making out with you?" She winked at me.

"Mm. That'd be it."

Grinning wide, she came in for more kisses, though she kept checking out my package, which was totally fine by me. Her hand stayed above the clothes, but her fingertips found their way down to the elastic waistband of my shorts. I was so hard, the tip of my cock was straining the material, making an overhang above her fingers.

She stared at it. "It's big."

"It's super excited."

"Because my hand is so close?"

"Yeah, and the making out, and the general proximity of a beautiful woman, and--"

"Alright, you," she teased. "I get it. I turn you on."

"Guilty as charged, your honor."

She got a mischievous look on her face. I eyed her, having no clue what sort of shenanigans she would get into, this being a wholly unexplored facet of our relationship. Then she surprised me by quickly placing her hand directly on my cock through my shorts. I wasn't thinking straight, but I'm pretty sure I felt the tiniest of squeezes. Maybe it was just her fingers twitching. Either way, my brain overloaded briefly, the kind where your thoughts fuzz out and the most intelligent thing you can manage is, "Gaaaaaah."

Her fingers were only on my erection for a split second before she yanked back and clasped her hands together against her chest, her face red and glowing with excitement. My brain finally got unstuck, and I sat up straight, a stunned look on my face. She laughed, eyes wide, face flushed. "I can't believe I did that!"

With my faculties back, I could now resume communications. I said eagerly, "Do it again!"

She bit her lip, but then said, "No, just sit back and let's watch the movie."

"Aww," I complained. She giggled.

"If you need to go deal with that, hurry up." She had a sparkle in her eye as she spoke.

"Uh, you mean...?"

"Look, Rob, you're a guy and everyone says all guys do it."

"Do what, Natalie?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"You know... jack off."

I tilted my head and gave her a steady look, my eyes half-closed, my mouth quirked in a small smile. "Is that so? Maybe I'll wait until you leave."

"So you have done it before?" she asked. The question came out half tentative, half statement of fact.

"Well yeah, I'm a guy and everyone says all guys do it," I said, playfully repeating her words.

"You are such a boy," she said, giving me a sidelong look and a devious smile. I caught her glancing at my bulge again.

"Sure, but I'm all yours."

"Really," she drawled, but she took no further action, instead choosing to watch the movie.

Later, when the movie finally ended and I vaguely knew what it was about, she sat up, yawned, and stretched. "Well, it's late and we both work in the morning. I guess you better take me home."

***

A few days later, I got my wish. I'd been hoping for her to pay me another early-morning visit, but I wasn't going to be pushy about it. I'd like to say I heard her unlock the door and come in, and waited in breathless anticipation as she entered my bedroom, studied me sleeping in my bed, and then slowly, carefully, pulled off the blanket to see me in the nude again, but that's not how it happened.

Instead, I blissfully slept through all of that, and instead roused to the motion of her sitting on my bed next to me. It took a few seconds for my brain to wake up enough to grasp the situation.

My blanket was pulled aside. I could feel the cool air of my bedroom. I was on my back again, since that's how I usually sleep anyway, and I could immediately tell that I was completely hard. In fact, as the reality of the situation took hold, my cock stiffened even more, to a state best described as hard as fuck.

The change did not go unnoticed. "Are you awake?" she asked in an amused voice.

"I am now," I said. I tried to open my eyes, but it was too bright. "How long have you been here?"

"About five minutes."

"You've been staring at my hard cock for five minutes?" I was waking up fast, but I wasn't fully alert yet, so I didn't even think to moderate my language.

She didn't answer. I tried again to open my eyes, squinting against the brightness, and took a peek. Her gaze was fixed on my crotch. I'm not sure she'd heard my question.

"How does this even fit in a girl?" she asked, though it definitely had the feel of someone talking to themselves.

"Girls are very stretchy down there," I quipped.

She blushed, but kept her eyes on the prize. I reveled in the prurient attention.

"Did you touch it?" I asked.

"What? No."

"Do you want to?"

She looked at me, eyes wide, face beet-red. "Can I?"

I settled back into my pillow. "Only one way to find out."

She licked her lips and swallowed, then reached out tentatively with one hand. Slowly, slowly, her fingertips inched closer, until she made contact. She brushed the tips of her fingers up along my cock, then stroked the other direction. Then, using just one finger, she ran the tip up and down the sides of my shaft.

"You can do more, if you want."

"Like what?" she asked, unsure.

"Wrap your hand around it."

She did it, though she was trembling enough for me to feel it. She couldn't quite close her hand around my shaft; I was too thick for that. But she did wrap her fingers as far around as she could and gave me a little squeeze.

I didn't say anything, or even move. I just watched, breathless. I would've loved for more, but I felt like we were already walking a fine line.

She held me like that for a while, unmoving, just looking and breathing hard. Her trembling slowly subsided. She glanced at me. "Why do I like this so much?" she asked softly.

"If you showed me your boobs, I could stare at them for hours."

I honestly don't know if she heard. After a while, she gave herself a little shake, then let go of my cock, the warmth left by her hand contrasting with the cool air. She turned to me and leaned close. Kissing her while nude and erect was really exciting, and I wanted it to turn into a full make out session, but she broke it off after a few seconds. She bit her lip and watched me, a little smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She ran her finger around in lazy circles on my chest, then gave me a little pat, slid off the bed, and stood up.

"Well, I'm going to go get breakfast started." And with that, she left, leaving me practically gasping. She wasn't doing this cruelly; I knew that. Maybe her inhibitions had finally won out. I concentrated instead on the memory of her holding my cock, by far the most sexual thing we had done.

I wondered what she would think if I just jacked off right then and there. She left the door open, but I could hear her in the kitchen and I knew you can't see into the bedroom from out there. I was tempted to do it, but then other needs took hold and I reasoned I should deal with it later because I really had to pee.

I got up, took care of business, and got ready, then met her in the kitchen to help with breakfast prep. We ate and enjoyed the morning together, and I couldn't miss the sly glances she kept giving me. While I couldn't read her mind, I was convinced that a new leaf had been turned.

It took about a week for the cable company to finally come and get her internet turned on. Then she bought one of the streaming devices and got it all plugged in and ready to go. Finally, she texted me as I got off work.

Nat: Movie night at my place! Bring snacks and your sexy self ;)

Chapter 10: Movie Night and Chill

I showed up with the snacks, some drinks, and, of course, my sexy self, as requested. She beamed when she opened the door for me, and the two of us got right down to the movie. Even though we'd hung out at my place watching movies many times now, she seemed to really enjoy the fact that we were at her place this time. I guess maybe it helped her feel a bit more independent, or grown up, or something like that. Either way, she was in a terrific, fun, playful mood the whole time, which I loved to see.

The movie was racy, with lots of sexy stuff, sex scenes, and nudity. When it finally ended, I was definitely feeling the effects, and she wasted no time letting me know she was, too. She snuggled up to me on the couch. She leaned in close and whispered, "Wanna make out, my sexy man?"

"The hell kind of question is that?" I asked, grabbing for her, but she was a step ahead.

With a delighted and surprised 'oof' I met her lips with my own and we engaged in the heaviest make out session of our relationship. She was really into it, which, in turn, charged me up in a delicious feedback loop. Her left arm was mostly pinned under us, so she couldn't do much with it except stroke my back a bit with her fingers. Her right arm, though, was free, and roamed my body in a way she had never done before. She stroked my face as we French kissed, she stroked my neck and my collarbone. She caressed my shoulder and my arm, even my chest. She ran her hands down my leg and around back to my butt, and even brushed right across the bulge in my pants on the way back. She'd never touched me so blatantly before, and I was loving it.

I was, of course, hard as a rock. She pulled away and I opened my eyes just in time to see her look down at my crotch. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed. She looked at me boldly and said, "I want to see it."

Hell yes, I thought to myself. I didn't even hesitate. I undid my jeans one handed, then arched my back as I struggled to push them down my legs. My underwear stretched impressively around my straining cock, and with one hand, I pushed them down, too, freeing my member to the cool air of her apartment, and to her hungry gaze.

With a sharp intake of breath, she looked at my bare, hard cock. The tip of her tongue made a brief appearance poking out between her lips. She liked what she saw; it was plain on her face. Her eyes widened, her cheeks were rosy, her lips moved in unsaid, unformed words, and her breathing was quick and shallow.

I went in for another kiss, but she gently held off. "I want to look."

I relaxed and leaned back on the couch, resting my head, while I let her stare at my nudity. I liked it. A lot. And I wanted her to look. I just wish I knew what was going through her head.

After what was probably only a couple minutes, though they felt like twenty, she found my lips and kissed me, hard and deep. Her tongue joined the fun soon after, and her hand returned to my chest. As we kissed, she tugged my shirt up and put her hand on my bare skin over my sternum.

"I want to touch you," she said in a husky whisper.

"Then touch me," I breathed.

Her hand wandered down, now touching my stomach. She caressed her way further down to my abs, now very close to the head of my hard cock. She went even further, delicately tracing a line with her fingertips down my side until she found my hip.

She caressed all around my lower abdomen, slipping her hand under my erection to run her fingers through my pubic hair. Even though it was just the back of her hand, contact with the sensitive skin on my cock was electric. I twitched and shivered, and she looked up at me, a sexy smile on her lips.

She moved her hand to the inside of my thigh and I spread my legs to give her access. She ran her fingertips up my inner thigh, only stopping when the back of her hand came into contact with my balls. Then she did the same on my other leg.

She found my eyes and met my gaze, deep and excited. She gently cupped my balls while watching my face, studying my reaction. I sucked in my breath and waited hungrily for whatever was next.

Natalie ran a single fingertip up the length of my cock, then traced its outline up and down both sides. She kissed me deeply while she continued teasing my stiff shaft. She fondled me around the entire area, including down below my balls. I spread my legs further and she took advantage of the extra room to caress my perineum. She nearly touched my asshole, which I definitely hadn't expected, but it sent a visible jolt through me, my cock twitching, aching for contact.

She broke away from our kiss for a hot moment, her eyes smoldering. She studied me, or she was making up her mind, or she was teasing me. I didn't know. I couldn't tell. I just wanted her. She dove back in, her lips hungrily meeting mine at the same time she grabbed my cock. I moaned into her mouth and she let out a little gasp. I bucked my hips involuntarily and she fondled me.

"It's so big," she whispered.

"It likes you," I joked.

"I like it, too."

She stroked and squeezed my cock as we made out, driving me crazy. She kept avoiding the tip of my cock, for some reason. I was on fire, my whole body ultra-sensitive. She explored the size and shape of my cock, feeling its length and girth with her fingers.

"Touch my balls," I told her, and she quickly found them again and gently touched and caressed them. We kept making out like this, with her cupping and feeling up my balls, her fingertips occasionally dancing really close to my asshole. I wondered if she had a thing for that, or, given her inexperience, if she even realized where she was touching.

"Do my cock again," I said. She danced her fingers up my shaft and felt the head of my dick. Finally! Either she was teasing the hell out of me or she had been shy to touch that particular spot, but I was on edge with desire, and let out a long, hot breath as I watched her touch me there. She ran her fingers around the edge of the glans, then all over the tip until she gripped me, squeezing gently.

"Stroke up and down," I managed to say between kisses. She obliged immediately, giving her first hand job. She wasn't doing it quite right, but I found her inexperienced enthusiasm endearing.

"Like that?" she whispered. I put my hand on hers and showed her how to do it. I guided her for a bit, then I let go and stroked her hair and ear while we kissed and she got used to the rhythm. Turns out, I totally have a thing for receiving a hand job while making out. Who woulda guessed?

"You are so hot," she panted between kisses, eyes taking in my whole naked torso, stroking my cock the whole time. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip, but she either didn't notice or didn't care.