I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you tried it yet?" I asked as I started removing my clothes one-handed.

"Yeah, as soon as I got home."

"Well?"

"It was so intense I could barely stand it."

"But you kept at it and...?"

"Heh. Yeah. It started feeling incredible. Way better than just my fingers. I want to do our thing again... with my vibrator this time."

"Hell yes," I said, finishing stripping off my clothes and getting settled on the bed. "You ready?"

"Eager and waiting. Let me get situated."

I couldn't hear anything through the phone other than her breathing. She inhaled sharply. "Oh wow," she sighed. "It's intense."

"Intense in a good way, right?"

"A very good way..."

I stroked my cock as I imagined what she was doing.

We were silent for a time. Her breathing quickened after a while, then slowed down again. "Hi," she suddenly said.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Touching myself," I admitted.

"Yeah?"

"And wishing I was there with you. Are you in my bed again?"

"Yeah, I am. I... I wish you were here, too."

Good. She hadn't commented when I said it the other time, so I was glad to hear it now.

"I would caress your face and lips."

"Mmm."

"I would caress your neck, then I would bend down and kiss you."

"Oh, I'd like that."

"I'd nuzzle you and kiss your creamy, smooth skin, and inhale your scent. I'd plant little kisses up and down the curve of your neck."

"Ooh, gone all poetic on me." She was breathing hard.

"Does the vibrator feel good?" I asked her.

"Yesss..." she hissed, drawing out the word in an extended exhale. She moaned, long and low.

"Did you orgasm?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I don't think so, but it felt soooo damn good," she breathed. "I wish you were here so you could kiss me."

"We'd make out while you masturbate," I said, taking a risk. My words really turned me on bad, and I hoped they had the same effect on her. My cock was stiff as a board, so I sped up my stroking.

"Mmm, are you jacking off?" she asked sexily. "Did I get you all turned on?"

"Hell yes you did," I said, immediately latching on to her tone. "I'm so hard." The feeling of masturbating with her on the phone was electric. I loved it. I couldn't get enough. Judging by her reaction, she felt the same way.

She breathed faster and faster, then went silent for at least ten long seconds. Finally she let out an explosive breath. "Holy... wow... I mean... that was..." she gave up talking and just panted.

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"I think so! It felt amazing. Overwhelming. I can't believe how good it felt."

"Well, congratulations."

"I didn't know things could feel that good." Her breathing eventually slowed. "What you said... making out while I do this... so hot. I thought about you getting naked... about your cock. About you showing me last time. It just went straight to my crotch. Sooo intense."

"You had an orgasm while thinking about my cock," I said, slowly stroking myself. "That's awesome."

She gave a little laugh. "I can't believe the things we're doing. I'm doing. It's all so..." She trailed off.

"Erotic? Sexual?" I offered.

"Naughty," she finished. "And I have to say I love it. Just love it. Being naughty is so fun, especially with you."

She couldn't see it, but I wore a huge smile. This was all going so well. "So, what do you want to do next?"

In response, she started up a video chat, which I immediately accepted.

"Have you finished yet?" she asked.

"No."

"Show me," she said. I pointed the camera at my cock as I stroked it.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Trying for another," she said.

"Oh god," I said, getting extremely turned on. "Show me what you're doing."

She didn't respond, apparently focusing on the vibrator, but that was okay, because I could see she was staring hungrily into her phone's screen, which was showing my big cock. I even saw her lick her lips and give a little gasp. "So hot... so sexy... so manly..." she said softly, but her face was close enough to her phone that it picked up her words.

I showed off, loving the attention. I had an extremely hot girl looking at my bare, hard cock. She wanted to look. She loved to look. And I loved to have her looking. My cock was stiff as a board as I tugged and stroked it, both to feel good and to show off for her. I found I'd never given any thought to the performance art aspect of masturbation before and it was all new and surprisingly interesting.

She closed her eyes for a moment to concentrate on the sensation of the vibrator. I took advantage of the lull to shift on the bed to a more comfortable position, as it was a little awkward trying to masturbate while holding my phone in a good spot.

"I love you," she whispered, and my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you, too," I said, jacking off for her. She watched, eyes half-open, sultry.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations she was feeling. "I meant to tell you... I actually bought two vibrators."

"Oh yeah?"

"One is thin and long. It's supposed to be good for the g-spot. The other is... well... it's as close to you as I could find in the store."

"Oh wow. Show me."

She shifted, the camera going crazy for a few seconds, then I saw it: A fairly realistic looking cock-shaped vibrator. It looked wet.

"Have you had that inside you?" I asked, marveling.

"Only a bit. It's big... if you're this big, sex is going to be difficult until I get used to it."

"Are you sure it's my size?"

"No, but I've held you in my hands, remember? It feels close enough."

"Awesome. What about the smaller one?"

"I haven't used that one yet. It needed to charge first. I'll try it later."

"Go ahead and put it back in," I said, then, in a stroke of inspiration, I added, "And pretend it's my cock."

She pointed the camera back at her face. After a few seconds, she must have put the vibrator back inside her pussy. "Oh god..." she moaned.

"Pretend it's me..." I said, jacking off.

"I am," she said.

"Tell me about my cock," I said.

She didn't hesitate. "Your cock is so big, and thick, and long. It's so manly... so sexy... I love it... I love it..." she closed her eyes again, letting the vibrator do its work.

I could barely stave off orgasm. I had to slow down my stroking so I didn't blow my load. I wanted to keep this going as long as possible. I wanted to hear naughty, dirty words come out of her mouth. I pressed further.

"Is my cock inside you?"

"A little."

"Can you get it any further in?"

"I'll try." She shifted for a bit. "It's a little more in. It's not easy. I'm too tight."

"But you want it inside you. You want my cock inside you."

She gasped and moaned at my words.

"Tell me you want my cock inside you."

"I want your cock inside me," Natalie said, her voice shaking.

As she breathed hard, I knew I was on the edge. I needed to cum. "Show me your boobs," I said.

"Here," she said, pointing the camera down at her chest. She was naked, and there on the screen were her amazing bare breasts.

"Oh Nat," I said. "I wish I was there."

"What would you do if you were here?"

"Stare."

She laughed. "Of course. But what about after you were done staring?"

"Well, considering our current circumstances, I suppose I'd jack off looking at them."

"Mm that's sexy. What else?"

I decided her mood allowed for me to just go for it. "I'd lean in close."

"And then?"

"I'd lick your nipples and suck on them."

"Oh my god," she breathed. I hoped she was envisioning this, because I sure was. "I thought you were going to say you'd touch them. I love when you surprise me."

"Oh I would. I'd fondle the hell out of them. I'd touch every inch, every curve. I'd caress and squeeze and--"

She cut me off with a low moan of pleasure. After it ended, I asked, "Orgasm?"

"Not quite. I'm so close. You saying these naughty things has got me to the edge. Push me over. Say something super naughty."

"How naughty can I be?"

"As naughty as you want."

I wasn't sure I believed her, because I thought I could go way further than she would be prepared for, but I was so turned on, stroking my cock and doing all this sexy stuff with her, that proper judgment was right out.

"You want me to make you orgasm?"

"Yeah Rob, make me orgasm."

"Is the vibrator in your pussy?"

A sharp inhale. "Yeah, it's in my p-pussy."

"Good. You wanna know what else I would do if I was there with you?"

"Yes, god, tell me. What else would you do?"

I was ready to blow. Pre-cum was leaking out and the whole tip was wet and shiny. I felt like I could cum any second. I wanted more, but time was almost up.

"First, show me your pussy," I begged.

To my shocked delight, she actually pointed the camera down at her crotch. The angle wasn't great, but I could see her legs spread. I could see the vibrator where she held it, where it obviously was going up inside her. I couldn't quite see her pussy, but I could see her dark pubic hair. The sight sent me on the unavoidable path over the edge.

As my orgasm built, as the sensations flooded through me, I managed to gasp out, "If I was there, I would fuck you." And then I came explosively, spurt after spurt of my hot cum blasting out of my cock and splattering all over me.

She moaned loud and the camera went wild, but I couldn't watch anymore anyway as I was overwhelmed with my orgasm.

After a while, she brought the phone back to her face. "You... you surprised me again," she said, shaking her head. She smiled, a lovely post-orgasmic, contented smile.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it."

My orgasm subsided, leaving me limp and drained. She seemed to be in the same state. She gave a small, low laugh. "Wow."

Chapter 15: Good News, Everyone

Time passed quickly. I finished up in L.A. then headed to Dallas for the final, and longest, leg. Natalie was busy doing various things, so we couldn't talk every single night, but our relationship had progressed past the point where we needed to. We were comfortable with one another, and secure in our feelings.

My team met our CEO, who spelled out the remainder of the plan. When complete, we were to get another bonus, as well as an off-site party in a mountain cabin the company sometimes rented out. When I talked to Natalie that night, I explained it to her.

"Wow," she said when I was done. "That'll be cool. When is it?"

"They made sure to give us a couple week's notice. I fly back on the 30th, and the retreat is from Friday, February 1st, to Sunday the 3rd. I'll be going up early."

"Wait, what? So you'll only be back for one day before leaving again?" She sounded frustrated. "Will I even get to see you?"

"Of course. You're invited."

She hesitated before answering. "I am?"

"I want you to come. I'm kinda expecting you to... otherwise I don't wanna go. I'd rather be with you."

"Yeah! I'll come," she said enthusiastically. "That's fine, right? It's not gonna be weird for me?"

"Nah, everyone is bringing a plus-one. The other people on my team are all bringing their boyfriends or girlfriends or spouses. Except one guy. He's single, but he's going to bring a friend. They're really excited about the cross country skiing and snowmobiling up there."

"So what does this entail?" she asked. "Why are you going up early?"

"I'll be taking a truckload of supplies to the cabin. I've never been there but it's supposed to be really nice. Like I said, there's skiing and snowmobiles, and snowshoeing, plus whatever else people feel like doing in the snow."

"But why you? Did you get volunteered for this?"

"Eh... kind of. I have experience driving these bigger trucks, from a previous job."

"You're going to drive a big truck up snowy mountain roads?" She actually seemed impressed. "This I gotta see."

"It might not be snowy. Depends on the weather. The roads to these fancy places are well taken care of. Besides, the truck has chains for the tires if I need them."

"So what are the details again? So I can get the right days off work."

"Three days, two nights. Friday through Sunday whenever people leave. Back to work Monday morning, of course. Can't interfere with the all-important operation of business. But like I said, I'll be leaving bright and early Friday morning."

She sounded conflicted. "I was kinda hoping we'd have time to spend together, after you being gone for so long."

"We have most of Thursday, and it'll be a long drive. We'll have lots of time to talk. And we'll have our own room... if that's okay."

She hesitated only slightly, then said softly, "Yeah, that's okay."

Phew. I wasn't sure what she would say about that. One less thing to worry about. "We can do the group stuff up at the cabin, or we can just keep to ourselves. It's up to us," I pointed out.

"I'll have to go buy snow gear. I don't have any," she said.

"Oh, crap, I didn't think about that."

"No, no, it's okay," she cut in. "I'll enjoy it. Uh, not to add to the stereotype of girls liking shopping."

I chuckled. "Meh. Like what you like. Besides, ski or snowboarding gear will look great on you."

"How would you know? You've never seen me in any."

"I have an imagination," I said, "but yeah, you're technically correct."

"Hm. The best kind of correct."

I gasped. "OH WHAT THE, have you been watching Futurama?"

She put on a gruff voice. "Shut up baby, I know it."

"Sweet. I definitely need to watch that with you. Anyway, on the drive up, we'll stop and eat, and I bet the snowy mountain scenery is going to be beautiful. It'll be like a weird sort of date."

She giggled. "And I might get to see you doing some very manly stuff with that truck."

"And we might get stuck in a blizzard and die," I said blithely.

She snorted. "Damn it, Rob. Way to kill the mood."

"Still wanna go?" I asked.

"And give up spending time with you? I'm there, mister, stuck to your side like glue."

"Alright then," I said. "Now, to completely change the subject, how are things going with you and Rob Jr.?"

"Oh for--" she cut off with a sigh. "It doesn't have a name. And things are actually going fairly well. I can get about half of it in me without it hurting."

"Is it the length or the girth that is stopping you?"

"Not the length. I've still got room. I put that thin one in farther. It's definitely how big it is around."

"You know," I joked. "This is such an odd conversation, and yet, here we are, having it."

"Look, if your measurements you told me are correct, then I guessed pretty accurately when I bought this. If you are as big as this thing, I need the practice or it's just going to hurt so bad when we have sex."

"When we have sex," I repeated, as if tasting the words. "I sure like the sound of that. Maybe up at the cabin."

"I do, too," she said softly. Then, "Maybe. No promises. I mean, I'm definitely going to jump you, in one form or another, as soon as we're alone."

"Man, I'm so anticipating this trip."

Chapter 16: I Wish This Was You

A few days before the end of the very long business trip, when we were starting to wrap things up, my conversation with Natalie took a very, very good turn.

"Hey sexy," she said when I answered the phone.

"Hey yourself," I replied. I lay down on the bed, but didn't bother to undress. We had engaged in plenty of mutual masturbation and phone sex over the month I was gone. While I wouldn't say the excitement was gone, the urgency was. Now it was something we enjoyed when we felt like it, rather than something we jumped at the instant we were able. She had come so far since we first got back together. Now she was willing and openly enjoyed herself, which was awesome.

"I got the whole thing in."

There was no need for me to ask what she meant. I knew. "Amazing," I said. "And...?"

"It hurt. Not super bad, but it hurt. There was some blood."

"Wow, I think you may have popped your cherry."

"That is such a gross term," she said. "But yeah, I think you're right."

"So the whole thing? All of it?"

"All that will fit. And this time I mean length-wise."

"Imagine that is me," I said, imagining exactly that. I started undoing my pants.

"Oh I did. That's how I was able to do it. I had to get really turned on, so I imagined us... well, you know."

"Do I?" I teased. I slid off my pants and tugged down my underwear, freeing my stiffening cock.

"Rob."

"I'm imagining it now," I said, playing with my cock.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yeah."

She giggled. "Oh... all right. Hold on a sec, okay? How about I join you?"

"Excellent."

"Okay, I'm naked," she said in a sexy voice. "I have my vibrator."

"Ooh, are you gonna stick it in?"

"Yeah, in a bit. I'm pressing it up against my clit."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, it feels so good."

"Imagine my tongue there."

"Ooh," she cooed. "That's hard to imagine. I've never done that."

"We will. I want to go down on you."

"Mmm. I can't wait."

"I'll lick your clit... you can even use the vibrator at the same time, if you want."

"That sounds amazing. We have to do that."

"Do you think you'd be willing to give me a blowjob?"

"Willing? Yeah." She said it so easily. "Able? I don't know about that. I tried putting this vibrator in my mouth."

"How'd that go?"

"I feel like I'd have to be able to unhinge my jaw. I'm not a snake, you know."

"It's okay. We can experiment and see what happens."

"Experimenting with you has been so much fun. I've never felt so good in my life. I can't wait to do these things in person." She was breathing harder now, her voice taking on that excited, eager quality.

"Tell me when you put the vibrator inside you."

"Okay. I'm pushing it in now. I'm still pretty sore from before, when it hurt."

"Take it easy, then. Go nice and slow."

"I am. It feels really good... and sore at the same time. No sharp pains now."

"Good. I think we'll be able to have sex without hurting you."

"I want that," she moaned. "I want to have sex with you."

"You're giving me chills," I panted. "Hearing you say that... wow."

"I love you," she said, panting. "I've got the vibrator all the way in. I'm pretending it's you. I'm pretending it's your cock."

"Oh man, I wish I could see," I said, trying my best to imagine it.

She breathed hard into the phone for a while, then said, "Hang on."

Within a few seconds, a notification appeared that she had texted me. My heart pounding, I tapped on it to open the messaging app.

There was a picture.

I tapped on it.

"Oh my god," I breathed.

"I've never done that before," she said breathily. "It feels soooo naughty. Never show anyone, obviously."

"Of course," I managed, still staring at the picture while jacking off furiously. There, before my eyes, was a picture of her pussy, with a vibrator stuffed into it. And this time, the angle was from below, so I could actually see everything. She was perfection incarnate. Her labia, her clit hood, everything was perfect and smooth and close to hairless. Her pubic hair was trimmed and mostly up above, with only a little down on the labia. I couldn't believe she had sent this to me. It was porn, and I loved it.

"Your pussy is amazing," I gushed, not knowing what else to say.

"I want you," she breathed.

I was about to burst. I had only seconds left. She panted, and I hoped she was as close as I was. "Tell me more," I gasped.

"I wish this was you, Rob," she moaned. "I want you, I want you, I want you."

"Tell me what you want me to do," I said, desperately trying to avoid cumming, wanting to her hear say something naughty.

"Oh Rob," she said, then she gasped out, "I want you to fuck me!"

It was the first time I'd ever heard her say fuck. It sent me over the edge. I came explosively. I wanted her to have pleasure, too, so while cumming, while my stuff shot out of my cock and splattered on my chest, I managed to say, "I want to fuck your pussy, Natalie."