I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth to say something, but as my lips met hers, my hand moved up and over the smooth mound of her right breast. She sucked in a sharp breath as I touched her. She was wearing a padded bra, so I couldn't really feel much through it, but it was still exciting enough. After a while, I gave her a gentle squeeze. She kissed me eagerly. I squeezed harder. She moaned against me.

"Oh..." she breathed. I could feel her heart pounding. I let go of her breast and ran my hand roughly down her chest, applying a fair amount of force. I bumped into her clasped hands and gently pulled them apart so I could continue the journey. I veered away from her crotch, though I still came close as I slid my palm down her thigh. I ran my hand back up her body, this time coming to rest on her left breast.

"Can't forget about this one," I whispered to her. She clutched at my arm, but her expression was fierce and excited.

I ran my hand down her body, then back up, each time coming to rest directly on one of her breasts or just tracing the contour. My fingers were little men, hiking over the sexiest mountains in all existence. Sometimes I worked my way up to her shoulders, or her neck, or throat, then back down to do it all again, kissing her the whole time.

Then, on a trip down, I had to break off the kissing so that I could reach as I kept going until I got to her ankle. I picked up her leg and uncrossed them for her, then I slid my fingers into the gap between her knees and pulled gently, coaxing her to spread her legs.

Her eyes went wide, but not with fear. She flexed her jaw and inhaled through her nose, then nodded.

I worked my hand into the space between her thighs. She hesitated for a moment, then let out a shaky breath and spread her legs further, and then my hand found her crotch. To be honest, I couldn't feel a thing through her jeans, but the idea that I was pressing my hand up against her pussy was intoxicating.

"You're driving me crazy," she said, pulling me in for urgent kisses, fidgeting and squirming as I touched her.

"That's the point," I said, and she laughed, low and sensual against my mouth.

She squeezed her thighs around my hand. "I'm trembling I'm so excited," she whispered, holding me tight. I could feel the truth of her words.

"Maybe we should slow down, then," I suggested.

She shook her head against me, then kissed me deeply.

I pulled her off the couch as I rolled onto my back on the floor. She ended up sitting on my stomach. "Lift up for a sec," I said, then I took a moment to stick my hand down my pants and adjust the position of my cock so that it was lying flat on my abdomen and pointing straight up my body. She watched what I was doing with an interested eye. I pulled my hand out and then pushed her back a bit and down until she was straddling me directly, her crotch on mine. I lifted upward with my hips to give her the idea.

She leaned forward, one arm on either side of my head, and kissed me hungrily while she pushed her hips down against me.

I ran my hands all over her shoulders and arms, her back and her waist, her ass and her thighs, squeezing and gripping and fondling. She gazed into my eyes, her expression intense and passionate.

I kissed her chin and down her jaw. She raised her head to give me more access. I trailed kisses down her neck, while she moved her body forward like an offering. I kissed down to the collar of her shirt, then took my hands and cupped both of her breasts at the same time, squeezing them together. I tried to look down her shirt, trying to see her cleavage, but her collar was too tight.

She moved forward further, no longer straddling my cock, bringing her lower body right up to my mouth. I kissed her stomach through her shirt, then lifted the hem so I could kiss bare skin. I planted my lips all over her stomach, down to the top of her jeans. I gently toyed with her belly button piercing. I kissed my way back up, pushing her shirt up as I went. I pushed the shirt up and over her bra and kissed right up her belly, but then she stopped me.

"Okay..." she said, panting, eyes wide. "Okay... that's as far as I can go..."

I stopped as promised, letting her shirt fall back down. She was breathing hard, hair in disarray. She sat down on my stomach, her hands on my arms.

She looked at me and gave me a huge smile. "That was amazing, but I'm so nervous I'm shaking." I took her in my arms and held her as she trembled.

With her help, I sat up and we moved back onto the couch, shifting so we could lie face to face. I rested my head on the armrest and she did the same. Our faces were only inches apart. I gently traced her earlobe, making sure to touch each of the earrings she wore there.

She took a deep, calming breath and let it out slow, getting her breathing under control. "I got scared there," she admitted. "I hate that it happened, but..." She shook her head. "It was, like, a physical reaction. I'm sorry."

I shushed her. "No need to be sorry. It's okay. We'll do this at your pace. Only what you're comfortable with."

She gazed into my eyes for a while, a small smile on her lips. "You're the best boyfriend."

I gave a mock shrug. "Yeah, probably."

She kissed me. "Alright, big boy, time to call it a night."

***

The next couple days we were both busy, so we didn't get to see each other until Wednesday. We went on an actual date instead of just hanging out. We went to a new sandwich shop for lunch, then to a movie at the theater, and then we went to the local aquarium for a couple hours. By the time we were done there, it was about dinner time.

"I'm sick of being out," Natalie commented. "We've been out all day. Let's pick up dinner and go home."

I agreed with her sentiment. "My place or yours?"

"Um, yours this time. Remember that show those people in the theater were talking about? It sounded good. Wanna check it out?"

We got our take-out and headed to my place. We found the TV show in question and started the first episode while we ate our dinner.

"Hey. She looks like me," Natalie commented. I looked up to see who she was talking about, but I missed the scene because I was preoccupied with my food. I had to wait for the character to show up again, and then I glanced at Nat, then back at the screen, then back to Nat.

"Yeah, from certain angles, I guess so."

"Who's prettier, me or her?"

I gave her a comical look. "You and your trap questions. Like I would ever say anything other than you. You are prettier, Nat."

She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

The character in question turned out to have quite the potty mouth, which seemed to really intrigue Natalie. At this point, we'd seen plenty of shows with plenty of swearing, but somehow the girl looking like her and swearing like a sailor made it more noteworthy.

"What would you do if I talked like her?" Natalie asked me as we cuddled on the couch. Dinner was over and the show was pretty good, so we were several episodes in at this point.

"Depends how you use it," I answered honestly.

"What do you mean?"

"There's a guy at work who swears constantly. It kinda gets irritating to talk to him for too long. It's like spice. You can't just dump a pound of herbs and spices on your meal; that'd be disgusting. If you use none at all, that might be too bland. You gotta sprinkle the right amount on."

"So you think I'm bland," she stated flatly, though I recognized her tone as amused.

"Nah, you swear a bit. You could spice it up more and you'd be fine."

She gave me a look like she didn't believe me.

"Like I said, it depends on how you use it," I explained. "If you were swearing at me, like you were mad at me, then no, I wouldn't like that. But if you were upset at something or someone else and swore, that'd be fine. If you swore when we were doing--" I cut off, swallowing my words.

"Doing what?" she asked, giving me a sly look.

I cleared my throat. "Never mind."

"Doing what, Rob?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Something... naughty?"

I blushed and boy did she notice. Her eyes went wide. "Oh my god, I made you blush! You!" She got a huge grin on her face and she tickled my ribs. "You would like it if I swore! It would turn you on, wouldn't it?"

I coughed. "Maybe."

"Well, well, well," she said, a delighted smile spreading across her face. "What to do with this information... hmm..." She had a twinkle in her eye.

My heart rate increased even as I thought how silly this situation was. Was I really getting turned on by even just the thought of Natalie swearing? Have I always had some pretty-girl-swearing fetish, or was this some weird result of her sexual hang ups starting to affect me? Was it even the swearing, or was it the thought of corrupting her, of getting her to do naughty things? I didn't know, but I was suddenly very curious to find out.

I delicately placed my fingertip on her lips. "Say a swear word. I dare you."

"Damn," she said immediately.

"Oh baby," I groaned comically and attacked her with my lips. "That's so hot!"

She laughed and pushed me away. "I'm trying to watch the show!"

We watched one more episode, then decided it was too late to start another. By mutual agreement, we started making out. I didn't try to get under her clothes or pull her shirt up, not after last time, but I definitely went for the rest of the things we had done. I squeezed her ass, I cupped her boobs through her shirt and bra. I worked a hand between her legs, feeling the heat even through her jeans.

In return, she fondled my ass and all over my body. Her hand found the bulge of my cock through my jeans and rubbed it while we made out. I loved it.

Eventually, she broke off, breathing hard, eyes eager and smoldering.

"We both work in the morning. I should get you home," I managed, trying to at least appear responsible.

"Not yet," she said. "There's one more thing I'd like to do..." She trailed a fingertip down my chest.

"Anything for you."

Her eyes popped back to mine. "Can I see your... you know..."

I studied her face. "Really? Hell yes."

I put my hands on the button of my jeans, then a thought occurred to me. "On one condition."

"Oh?"

"Let's spice up your language. No more 'thing.' I want to hear you call it my cock."

A competitive look flashed over her face and she tried to suppress a grin. "Really?"

"Yep."

Her eyes got big and she put on a jokingly serious expression. "Well then, mister. I want to see your... cock."

"One cock coming up. Literally," I said, undoing my jeans. She giggled and slipped off of the couch to kneel on the floor. I rolled so I was on my back, then I tugged my jeans down. To my surprise, Natalie slid her fingers into the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down for me, freeing my stiff cock to the cool air. She let out a long, slow breath as she saw it again. Her hand moved almost as if she wasn't consciously controlling it. She took my cock in her hand and started stroking it up and down.

"The tip is all wet," she said.

"The tip of my what?"

"Your cock," she said, looking me in the eyes as she said it.

"Well I was just making out with some hottie. That's pre-cum. It leaks out sometimes when a guy gets hard."

"Why?" she asked as she jacked me off.

"Natural lube. For sex. Girls do it, too, when they get excited enough."

She blushed, but then looked at me, biting her lip. "Well, then... I guess it's not too embarrassing to admit this." She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "I feel like I wet my pants!"

"Ha. I'm proud to be the one who got you all hot and bothered."

She leaned in and kissed me. "Yeah you big stud. You have a nice, big cock. Is that what you want to hear? Now, am I doing this right?"

I helped her get a good rhythm going, and then leaned back to enjoy my hot sexy girlfriend jacking me off. I loved that her hand was on my stiff cock. I loved that she was becoming familiar with it. I loved how good it felt. She stared intently while she stroked me, like she was memorizing every detail.

"Gonna cum soon," I said. She glanced at me, her eyes widening in excitement. She picked up the pace, stroking fast. The feel of her hand drove me crazy and I thrust upward as my orgasm exploded. Cum squirted out of my cock straight up into the air, or at least it would have, but she had cupped her other hand a few inches away from the tip, keeping things more local. She kept pumping while I orgasmed, cum continuing to squirt out, then just leaking out. Eventually I had her stop and I just lay there panting and feeling amazing.

She gave me a satisfied grin. "Did that feel good?" She looked down at my cum-covered cock and tickled the tip with her fingers.

"Hell yeah," I managed.

After a while, she let go of me and stood up. "I'll go grab a towel."

Chapter 12: Bad News and Naughty Fun

Christmas came and went. Natalie and I got each other fun gifts, but nothing extravagant. We spent a few hours at my parents' house, then packed our presents into the car and headed for my place. It had snowed heavily a couple days before Christmas, but there had been enough time for the roads to be plowed. The city was white and quiet.

"I have some bad news about work," I told her as I drove.

"Uh oh," she said. She put her hand on my knee and waited for me to continue.

"There's a new development. Remember that new program I spent all that time setting up at our other locations?" She nodded. "It needs to go live in six weeks, but there's a major update that needs to take place first. That means..."

She picked up the thread. "More business trips."

"Just one more, but it's a long one. I'll go from site to site without coming home in between. I'm leaving the day after New Year's. And... I'll be gone for four weeks straight."

She looked at me incredulously. "Who goes on four week business trips?"

"It's sort of an emergency situation."

She sighed. "Damn. That sucks."

"Yeah, but my boss says the CEO promised another bonus when it's over. The bonus last time was pretty big."

She took my hand in hers. "I get it. You're trying to tell me you have to do this. It's okay. I understand. It's just... for four weeks? That's really long."

"I know. At least we can talk as much as we want, but I'm really going to miss you."

"A month without you..." She leaned against me, clutching my arm. She sighed again. "At least we have the holidays. Are there any more trips after this one?"

"Not that I know of. Getting this program up and running has been huge. Part of this trip is training them to do future updates themselves. It's not just software. Anyway, once it's rolled out I can't imagine they'd need me to go for so long again, if at all."

We drove through the quiet city, the mood pretty glum, though she understood the need and even managed to joke. "Maybe I'll get another earring or two while you're gone."

***

Nat had to work on New Year's Eve, but we got together as soon as she got off, and we still managed to have a good time. We even got a little tipsy on champagne, which was very unusual for either of us, as neither of us much cared for alcohol. The champagne had been a gift from work, and on a whim, we'd decided to try it out. It wasn't bad, or at least, was good enough that we finished off the bottle, which was way more than either of us were used to.

In order to avoid driving while even a tiny bit drunk, we decided it would be best if Natalie slept over at my place. In a veritable explosion of sensible decision-making, we thought it would be a brilliant idea to drag out my sleeping bags and sleep on the floor in front of the TV, which was playing one of those 12-hour fireplace videos. Before we fell asleep, we giggled like a couple of idiots and I'm honestly surprised we didn't get up to anything sexual.

Way past midnight, we were startled awake by window-shaking booms, flooding the entire apartment with eye-searing light, and a very grumpy Natalie said some uncharacteristic things.

"Oh my god, what asshole is doing fireworks at TWO IN THE DAMN MORNING." She fell silent until there was a fresh explosion, then mumbled, "Go kick their ass, Rob."

I blinked in surprise at all this coming from her, but when I finally responded, she had already fallen back asleep. Fortunately, the firework-asshole didn't bother the neighborhood anymore.

After all that, we unsurprisingly slept in very late on New Year's Day. I asked her if she remembered the fireworks, but she didn't. She helped me pack for my trip, and then we lazed around and accomplished little other than managing to drag ourselves over to her place so she could get fresh clothes. Once there, we didn't have the motivation to return to my apartment, so we just stayed put.

That night was the last night before I was going to fly out of town for a month, information that weighed heavily on us. At her lead, we had dialed the sexual antics way back. As awesome as dry humping crotch-to-crotch while fondling her boobs through her clothes had been, she admitted it had kinda freaked her out and she needed time to adjust, mentally, so over the past couple weeks, we'd only been making out. I had an inkling of what was going on, but I wasn't sure how to bring it up, or even if I should.

"I'm struggling," she admitted. "My inhibitions are, like, I dunno, roadblocks. I'm trying to find a path around, but it's hard."

"You're not running away from it, though," I said.

"No, I'm not. I don't even want to. I don't feel that urge anymore, to just run and hide. So that's some real progress, right?"

"Sounds like it."

"I feel guilty when I think about what we've done, but I also really liked it, which is weird. It's some sort of cognitive dissonance. Which is a fancy way of saying it's sucky to have these warring thoughts in my head."

"It seems like you're winning the fight, though. Little by little."

She snorted. "At this rate, I'll be old and gray before I have sex."

"These things take--"

She cut me off. "Time, time, time! Everything takes time! I know. I get it. I look back on my past self and the progress is there. I can see it. I go through this thought exercise when I need to remind myself. I even wrote it all down, so I can look at the list and say 'yeah, it's happening,' but I can't shake the frustration."

"What's this list?" I asked, curious.

She shrugged. "Just a list of stuff I've done that I used to be too scared of, or not allowed, or whatever. It's not just a list; it's my journal. And no, I'm not showing it to you."

"That's okay. I wouldn't ask for that."

"Good," she said. "So that brings us to now. We've been going at my pace, but looking back, I'm all over the place, aren't I? Back and forth, practically random. I'm lucky you're so willing to go along with it. If you were just wanting to get laid, I assume you'd have moved on long ago."

"Probably," I said without thinking. I winced inwardly, hoping this wouldn't cause any problems.

Instead, she kissed my neck and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It's your body. What you do with it, when, and with who, is your choice."

"With whom," she said.

"Whatever."

She tickled me. "But that's just it, isn't it? It's my body, but I'm letting other people tell me what I'm allowed to do with it."

"They've dug their hooks in, really deep in some cases, so it takes time--"

"Oh god, stop with the time," she groused.

"Look," I said. "I still think taking things at your pace is the best way forward. If we go beyond what you're comfortable with, maybe it'll cause problems. Give you a complex about sex or something."

"Oh, I already have a complex about sex," she said, rolling her eyes. "Deeply ingrained. Sex is dirty, sex is a sin, if you have sex before marriage, not only are you a slut who is going to hell, but you are also damaged goods that no man will want." She made a face. "As if being unwanted by a man would somehow be worse than going to hell." She got increasingly angry as she spoke. "It's all... all such bullshit."