I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed. I came explosively, cum shooting out of my cock like a cannon, splattering on my chest in long ropes of hot, white, stickiness.

"Oh fuck," I gasped. She squeezed my cock in response to my outburst.

I moaned and told her to keep stroking. I shuddered and twitched as my body spent itself in one tremendous orgasm. Finally, I was left gasping for breath, the intense pleasure fading. She still held my cock and gently ran her fingers through the slickness. I looked up at her, half-dazed.

"So..." she said. "I guess the next step is to put this thing inside me, huh?"

I hadn't expected her to say anything like that. "That would be awesome. But... only if that's what you want. There are plenty of other things we can do. I can go down on you, you can give me a blow job, I can finger you... there's mutual masturbation, there's--" I cut off, looking at her face.

She squeezed her eyes shut. She let go of my cock and balled up her fists.

"Nat?"

She breathed hard, though this wasn't the sexual sort of heavy breathing. She was struggling with something inside.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. It's just us. You're safe."

Tears leaked out and started working their way down her cheeks. Her hands were messy, so she used her wrists to wipe her eyes. She bit her lip and sniffled. "I'm okay."

I studied her face. "Guilt?"

She nodded glumly. "I'm dealing with it. I'm telling myself I'm not a slut. Over and over in my head. What we just did... I liked it so much, Rob. The things you were doing... it was so exciting. I love how good you were making me feel." She stared at me, teary eyes opening wide. "You sucked on my nipples! That was amazing! It was so intense. You said the f-word! That caught me off guard, but I liked it. I want... I want..." She looked at me, her expression darkening. "I want to be able to do this without feeling guilty."

"I think if we keep doing things like this, things that we enjoy and make us feel good, you'll gradually come to accept it as being okay."

She grimaced. "I'm tired of everything taking so long." She shook her head disgustedly and let out a long breath. "So, you don't feel guilty at all?"

"No. But the first time I masturbated, I felt guilty as sin. Because that's what I thought it was, even though it had been years since I'd been to church. That stuff really sinks in. It took time to get out of that mindset. Besides, these things we're doing, they are natural things for men and women to do when they lo--" I cut off, clamping my mouth shut.

She fixed me with an intense gaze. "When they what?" A smile started spreading across her beautiful face. "When they what, Rob?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "When they... when they love each other."

She took my hand. The fact that she was nearly nude, her breasts proudly on display, and I was also nearly nude, my pants around my ankles, my now-soft cock and my chest covered in my own cum, could have, perhaps should have, spoiled the mood, but we both ignored that. "I do love you," she said softly.

My heart constricted, then slowly unknotted, replaced by a warm glow. "I love you, Nat."

She took a deep breath, then closed her eyes and let it out nice and slow, her face split by a huge grin, marred only by a small tear working its way down the side of her cheek. She wiped it away, then finally seemed to notice our collective sticky, messy state. She took a long look at my cum-covered cock. "Let's get this mess cleaned up."

Chapter 13: Who Takes Four Week Business Trips, Anyway?

The next day, the day after New Year's Day, I flew away for the long business trip. I'm not sure what I would have done before Natalie. Four weeks is a really long time to be gone from your own home. I can pay my bills online, so that's not an issue. I guess I would have had my parents check in on my place, just to make sure it hadn't burned down, flooded, or been robbed. But with Natalie, she was more than happy to hang out at my place to take advantage of my new, really big TV, and use my car all she wanted.

I found I liked knowing she was there. I liked the idea of her using my stuff. I had nothing to hide from her, and we had openly told one another we were in love. I wondered if she would be interested in moving in together. I considered bringing it up in one of our talks while I was away. The world was great and everything felt right.

Well... almost everything. The being away part turned out to suck, starting before I even got off the plane in Seattle. But I was committed, so I buckled down and got to work.

The first night, we didn't talk much. It was late, and I was tired. She mainly just checked in with me and made sure everything was alright, then we wished each other good night with promises to talk more later.

The next day, work went well, and I texted Natalie while on the way back to my hotel.

Me: Hey, done for the day. Heading back

Nat: There's been a development

Me: Uh, I'm not sure how to take that. Context?

Nat: I dreamed about you again last night

Me: Good dream, or bad dream?

Nat: Very good

Me: Nice

Nat: There's more, but it's hard for me to talk about. Call when you get to hotel room

Me: Sure thing

I definitely liked the sound of a 'very good' dream, so I was chipper as I let myself into my hotel room and tossed my stuff on the bed. I changed into my standard lounging around the hotel attire, which consisted of a t-shirt and a pair of soft shorts. I grabbed my phone and called Natalie. She answered almost immediately.

"Hey," she said.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"So... this is hard for me to say," she said slowly. "I tell myself you're my boyfriend, so it's fine, but years and years of upbringing make it difficult. It's all off limits, you know? Taboo. Forbidden. But that's what makes it so exciting, right?"

"I assume you're building up to telling me whatever--"

She interrupted. "I touched myself."

I didn't need to ask what she meant. "Wow."

"After I woke up this morning from the dream. It was so vivid, and... and sexual. I've never touched myself before. I swear! But I wanted to. I wanted to try it. But I was scared... and nervous. But when I woke up like that, with the dream so fresh in my mind... I finally went for it. So I did it. For the first time."

"How was it?"

"Good. It felt really good. I don't know what I'm doing, though, so I just kinda messed around down there--" She cut herself off with a sort of half-strangled sound, then there was dead silence for a few seconds. Finally, she started giggling in an embarrassed way. After a bit, she regained control.

"Can you believe that? It's so ingrained in me... I start talking about something forbidden and bam!" She burst out laughing, though I could definitely hear the self-conscious tone.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're doing great. Breaking boundaries, tearing down old rules, especially when they're so deep... that's hard."

"Yeah it is. I had to psych myself up to be able to tell you this stuff. I had to practice what I was going to say, over and over, but only in my head. Can't say it out loud, right? Even though I'm here alone. And despite all that, I didn't even say what I'd practiced. In the end, you still got a self-censored version."

"Eh, like I said, no biggie. You'll get there. It takes practice, like anything else."

"I can't help but think I'm a perv for doing it."

"No way. As far as I'm concerned, I think it's awesome."

"Of course you do."

"And I want you to do it again."

"What?"

"And tell me about it."

"Oh man."

"Hell, you can do it while we're talking on the phone."

"What!"

"It'd be fun."

"Oh I don't think I can do that..."

"Right. Forget that. I went too far."

"No, no," she said. "It actually sounds exciting... really exciting. But I don't think I'm ready for that. Like I said, I need to take this at my own pace."

"Fair enough. So what do you think is your next step? I'll help you in whatever way I can."

I could hear her inhale slowly and then let it out even slower. "Okay. I can do this. I want to do this. The old me would be horrified at this. But the new me wants it. I never rebelled against my parents the way some people do. I never went to parties and messed around... got drunk, high, slept around... any of that. I wanted to rebel, but I didn't want to do any of that stuff, so other than the few things I did, I guess I sort of bottled everything up and packed it away."

"Time to open that bottle, huh? If you can find it, wherever you packed it."

She laughed. "Yeah. So the next step... I think I should try, y'know... touching myself more. Like I said, I don't know what I'm doing down there. I need to... um... explore. Figure out what feels good."

"Sounds good. No need to rush things. Go slow, take it easy."

"How, um, how did it work for you? When you first tried it?"

I chuckled. "Well, I guess for guys it's a lot easier. I figured it out on the second try."

She sighed. "You probably think I'm so naive."

"Everyone has to start somewhere. Besides, I have to admit I'm enjoying this."

"I'm sure you are," she said wryly.

"Yep. All this talk has gone straight to a certain location."

"Um... so are you gonna... you know... tonight?"

I was a bit taken aback. It was one thing for her to bring it up when we were getting hot and heavy the night before I flew out, but on the phone like this was something else. Something exciting.

I forced nonchalance into my voice. "Maybe not immediately, but I think I might just do that, yes."

"Well," she said. "Um, feel free to remember our night together, before you flew out."

"Oh yeah, I definitely will. That was super hot. You should think about it, too, when you're--"

"I will, I will."

With that, we said our good-nights and hung up. I just sat and thought for a bit. We were tiptoeing around the edges of phone sex, which I never would have expected. But now that the possibility was there, I wondered just how far she'd be willing to go.

I thought about her touching herself as I pushed down my shorts and underwear and took hold of my cock, plenty stiff from our conversation. I closed my eyes and pictured her nearly-nude body as she straddled me and jacked me off. I hoped she was enjoying herself, and wondered if I'd ever get to see her do it. With that thought, it didn't take long to get myself to cum.

***

The next night, after I finished work, I was on my way back to the hotel when she texted me.

Nat: Hey ;)

Me: Hey yourself, hot stuff

Nat: Hot stuff? You're the one giving me naughty dreams

Me: Not my fault. Also, you're welcome

By this time I had made it back into my hotel room. I slipped off my shoes and sat down on the bed.

Nat: I like these dreams. I like looking at you

Me: Tell me more

Nat: About what?

Before I replied, I quickly stripped naked and laid back on the bed. I was horny and this conversation seemed to be heading in a nicely sexy direction, so on a whim I decided to play with myself while talking to her. Even just the idea sounded super-hot to me, so my cock wasted no time springing into action. I grabbed it in one hand and my phone in the other.

I decided to turn up the heat. Using one hand, I texted back.

Me: Mmm well you have seen me in all my nude, fully erect glory

Nat: Oh yeah I have. You are sooo hot

Me: I love knowing you're looking at my hard cock. Such a turn on

Nat: Last night, did you... you know

Me: I am right now

Nat: Oh my god

My phone rang. It was her. I answered it, my heart pounding.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she replied.

I closed my eyes and stroked my cock.

"Are you really?" she asked.

"Am I really what?"

"Masturbating."

"Yeah."

I could hear her breathing, but she didn't say anything for a bit. I heard her swallow.

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me what?" she replied in a shaky voice.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Maybe."

"What--" I began, but she cut me off.

"I don't want to give any details. My pace, okay?"

"Sure," I said, keeping the disappointment out of my voice. Instead I focused on the idea of her masturbating at the same time as me, which was plenty hot enough to keep me going.

I just listened to her breathe while stroking my cock. I made no effort to quiet my own breathing. I wanted her to hear it. I wanted to turn her on.

After a while, she said, "Say something."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything."

I hesitated. I'd never done this before. "I have no idea what to say," I admitted.

She said nothing for a moment, then, "Are you naked?"

"Yeah."

"And you're... hard?"

"Oh yeah."

"What are you doing right now?"

I wasn't sure how to phrase things, or what she'd be comfortable with, so I started small and easy. "I'm touching myself."

"Yeah?"

"I'm touching my cock."

"Mmm. I like that."

"It's big and hard. You've seen it."

"Yeah I have," she was breathing harder. I figured I was on the right track.

"I have my hand wrapped around it. I'm stroking it up and down. Like you've done."

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels great. I just wish it was your hand."

"Ooh yeah, me too. I'm touching myself imagining it," she said, her voice trembling. She must be really excited.

"I'm imagining you touching yourself. Wishing it was my hand."

"Oh god," she said, practically panting. "That's so hot."

"I'm going to cum soon."

"I want you to. Make yourself cum thinking about me."

Hearing her say this sent me over the edge. I moaned as my orgasm crashed over me. My cum spurted out, splashing onto my stomach and chest and dripping down over my hand.

"Did you do it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said, breathing hard.

She didn't say anything for a while, so I ventured, "What about you?"

"I'm trying," she panted. "But I don't know how."

"It's harder for girls, I hear. Takes practice."

"This feels really good and I'm really excited, but I don't know how to... how to orgasm."

"That's okay," I said, reassuring her. "Like I said, it takes practice."

After a while, she said, "I stopped. It was starting to get a little sore."

"That's fine. Just try again later, or tomorrow, or whatever."

There was a long pause while I could just hear her breathing. Eventually, she spoke. "That was hot as hell. It's really sexy that you did that. I mean, I felt, like, extra turned on there at the end." She laughed, then got quiet and serious. "Can we, um, do this again?"

"Absolutely. Tomorrow night?"

"Gonna be a couple days before I will have time again. I need to go clean up." She laughed again. "And you do, too, I assume. G'night!"

***

The next time, she called me. "You ready?" she asked right away, dispelling any notion that she might be hesitant.

"Stripping down now," I said, tugging off my clothes one-handed.

"I can't believe we're doing this!"

"I'm fine with it." I finished getting naked and got onto the bed.

"I know you are. But me?"

"Still wanna go through with it, then?"

"Oh yeah. But I have an idea. A request, really."

"What's up?"

"I'm going to do this for a while and think about you. Then, when I'm really turned on and it's feeling really good, I want you to show me your, um... cock. If you're okay with that," she added hurriedly.

My face broke into a huge grin that she couldn't see. "I'm very okay with that. You want me to text you a pic? Just tell me when."

I could hear her breathing deepen and then grow more ragged. I decided to venture a question.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You," she breathed.

"Am I naked?"

"Yeah. I'm imagining last time."

"When we masturbated together on the phone."

She let out a little moan. "Oh... yeah..."

"And you wanted me to cum. You told me to."

"Yeah... and you did..."

"And you liked it."

"I loved it." She broke off and panted for a while, presumably masturbating like crazy based on her breathing. "I'm ready," she whispered. "Show me."

I'd been idly playing with myself while she masturbated, so I was more than half hard. As I positioned the phone to take a pic of my cock, musing on how I never thought I'd be doing this, a pop-up appeared indicating she wanted to video chat. Surprised, I accepted it. Her face appeared, framed by her hair, fanning out around her on the pillow.

"Hey," she said, giving me a small, nervous smile.

"Hey," I replied, then I pointed the camera at my cock. "Here ya go." I figured I could have handled that a bit more sexily, but whatever.

Her eyes went wide and she pulled her phone close to her face. I made sure to get a good shot of my stiff cock as I slowly stroked it up and down, enjoying her hungry gaze.

"Yes..." she hissed as she took in the sight of my cock. "Closer..."

I moved my phone closer until my cock filled the screen, so she was definitely getting a good view. I loved the feeling of her looking at me.

"It's getting bigger," she panted, staring.

"That tends to happen when a sexy girl is looking at it."

"I love looking. You're so hot," she panted.

I let go of my shaft and rubbed all around my thighs and abdomen, deliberately brushing up against my cock so it would move. I kept the camera pointed in the right direction, and watched her watch me. The whole thing was intensely erotic.

Finally I touched my cock again. I couldn't help it. I was too turned on. She gasped. "Oh... masturbate... do it..."

Without hesitation, I gripped my cock in my hand and started jacking off on camera for her. Nice, long, slow strokes at first, all the way from the top to the bottom. I pulled the skin tight and showed off the tip of my cock, swollen and big, watching her eyes as she saw my most sexual spot.

"Oh god," she moaned. "This feels so good."

I was too charged up. I knew I wouldn't last long. I warned her I was going to cum soon.

"Go ahead," she said, and I groaned as I came, the white spunk spurting out of the tip of my cock, splattering onto my chest and stomach. She watched the whole thing, wide-eyed and panting.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Did you orgasm?"

"No, but it felt so good. I'm tired and sore now, so I'm stopping. But wow. Just wow. I so want to keep doing this."

"Maybe you should buy a vibrator. It'll help with the getting tired part."

"Maybe I will. I've been wanting to try one anyway. Watching you is so hot."

"Speaking of watching," I said. "Do you think I could see more...?"

In response, she pointed her phone camera down at her body. I gasped and took in a quick, skewed image of her bare breasts. She wasn't wearing any clothes at all, though from the angle, it was difficult to see much more.

"Hey! Are you in my bed?" I asked, grinning.

"Yup. I figured it would be sexier."

"Hell yeah. Wish I was there with you."

She pointed the phone back at her face and blew me a kiss. "Until next time, Rob."

Chapter 14: Phone Sexiness

Meetings, busy schedules, and too much to do meant it was days before Nat and I could do more than say 'hi' and promise more talking next time. I finished up in Seattle and headed off to L.A. The fabled next time couldn't come soon enough.

"Guess what," she said as soon as I answered the phone.

"You flew in and just landed and you need to know which hotel I'm in so you can come jump me?"

"What? Ha! You wish," she giggled. "No, I bought a vibrator."

"Wow, I know we talked about it, but that's a still big step for you. I'm impressed you were able to do it."

"I drove down to the city and bought it there. That way I wouldn't run into anyone I know."

"Whatever works."

"Yeah it was super embarrassing at first. I mean, that store! You should've seen what they had in there. There's nowhere to look that isn't... well, anyway. I eventually realized the clerk didn't care at all what I was buying."