I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? That's how I feel about you," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Look how hard you make me," I said.

She giggled. "Sooo hard. And soft at the same time. And hot. I can't believe I'm doing this!" She paused in her stroking and pointed my cock straight up and just stared at it for a few seconds. "Wow, just look at this thing." She admired me for a moment, then resumed the hand job, settling in to a good pace. A little too good.

"Slow down," I panted. "If you keep doing that, I'll cum."

She glanced at me. I thought I understood. "Orgasm," I said. "My semen will shoot out. It's messy."

Her look changed to one of amusement. I couldn't tell if it meant she already knew that, or if this really was new information for her. She'd said she hadn't had a sex ed class, and she claimed she hadn't looked up sex stuff on the internet.

At first, she slowed down, then she apparently changed her mind. She put her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "I wanna see." She started pumping furiously, and within ten seconds I groaned and twitched, then streams of white cum blasted out of my cock, landing on my chest and stomach, one after another.

"Keep going!" I urged, and she complied, pumping me as I kept cumming, weaker now after the first couple blasts, but my cum was still emptying as my orgasm swept over me, her hand still stroking my most private part.

"Okay... you can stop," I said, breathless and over-sensitive. I looked down my body at the aftermath. I was covered in my own cum up to my collarbones, with plenty on my chest and stomach. Her hand was still wrapped around my oozing cock, cum leaking from the tip and dripping over her fingers. I didn't say anything, just panted as the orgasm subsided. She let go and ran her cummy fingertips all around the wet and slick head of my cock while I watched in lewd fascination. My cock twitched. She giggled.

Finally, she looked up at me, her eyes wide, her lips parted, her face flushed. "That... was... amazing!" she gushed.

"You made a real mess of me, that's for sure," I laughed, the deep post-orgasm relaxation settling in. I noticed I had managed to hit her cheek with a spurt of cum. "And your cheek."

She wiped at her face with the back of her hand and gave me an incredulous look. "Damn, that stuff shoots far."

I didn't care at all that my messy cock was on full display, and I made no effort to cover up, or to even move. Eventually, I sat up on one elbow and surveyed the situation. I noticed she was, once again, gazing at my cock. We made eye contact and I smiled. "Uh, do you have a towel I could use?"

After we cleaned up, I sat on the couch with her, fully clothed now. She leaned against me. I found her hand with mine and we entwined our fingers.

"Are we okay?" she asked worriedly, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, did we cross a line?"

"Look, we're boyfriend and girlfriend. We're both adults. What we do in private is nobody else's business."

"Yeah... it's my hang ups talking, I guess. I hate how deep that stuff is embedded inside me. I'm sitting here feeling all guilty because of what we just did, and I'm telling myself to stop feeling that way."

"Well, I'm here to support you," I said, not knowing how else to handle this.

She let out a long sigh. "I'm so tired of feeling guilty about everything." She looked at me, her gaze fierce. "I want to change! I want to do... things..."

"Like what?"

She fished around for the words, before finally settling on, "I want to do everything with you. Everything a man and a woman can."

"Everything?" I wondered if she realized what that would entail.

She gave a small nod. I still doubted she meant everything, but that was a topic for later.

"Well, you just gave me a hand job," I said. "What do you want to do next?"

She blanched. "Oh god, I don't know if I can even answer that. You'll have to take the lead."

"I don't want to rush you, or push you into anything you don't want to do," I said, trying to sound as reassuring as I could.

"When you were telling me what to do... for the hand job... that was exciting," she said, dropping to a whisper. "What if I let you choose what to do, and I'll do what you tell me... and if I'm uncomfortable with something or don't want to do it, I just say stop and then you stop?"

"And for my part, I promise that if you say stop, I will."

She let out a long sigh and pressed herself up against me. "For now, let's just cuddle."

***

A couple days later, Nat texted me in the morning.

Nat: The girls are all in town. I need to hang out with them

Me: Have fun

Nat: kiss!

I had to get some stuff done anyway, so if she was unwinding with her friends, that was perfectly fine by me. I got my laundry done, did some grocery shopping, cleaned up my apartment, and took care of some other errands. It was a productive morning, all in all.

Around lunchtime, just as I was thinking about what to eat, Nat texted me again.

Nat: Wanna come get lunch?

Me: Good timing. Where?

I was expecting the food court, but she said to meet her in a restaurant on the riverwalk, near the one we went to on our date. I got ready and headed over.

When I arrived, I was surprised to see her friends. She hadn't mentioned they were still with her, but I didn't mind.

"Ladies," I said in greetings, giving a theatrical bow.

"Hi Rob," they practically sang together. They all wore big, pretty smiles. The only way it could be more obvious that they'd been talking about me would be if one of them just came right out and--

"We were talking about you," Ashley said, giving me an exaggerated wink.

"Uh oh," I said. The girls all giggled.

"Ash," Natalie said in a tone I could swear was threatening, but the other girl just smiled innocently and blinked.

I gave Nat a quick kiss and sat down at the table with them. Ashley, in particular, seemed extremely pleased to see Nat and me do that. She rested her chin in her hand and wore a very satisfied grin.

After we ordered, Nat excused herself to hit the restroom. I expected the others to go with her, girls being girls, but they all stayed.

"You two are adorable together," Monica said as soon as Nat was out of earshot.

"One quick kiss and you can already tell?" I joked.

"She really likes you," Ashley said.

"I know," I replied.

Brooke, who had been silent since the greeting, leaned forward and reached out to place her hand on my wrist. "Rob, what do you want out of this relationship? You gotta understand, we're all pretty protective of Nat. She's kinda... messed up, psychologically. We don't want to see her get hurt."

"Don't say that," Monica said. "She's not messed up. She's just dealing with a lifetime of bullshit."

"She's literally trying to deprogram herself from an upbringing by extremists. Her parents are practically cultists," Brooke said, looking at Monica. "She should go to a therapist."

"I want a real relationship with her," I said. "I mean, long term."

"Have you guys fucked?" Ashley asked.

"God, Ash, you can't just ask him that!" Brooke said, aghast.

"Well?" Ashley pressed on, ignoring Brooke. Monica watched me intently.

"No," I said. "Given what she's dealing with in her head, we agreed not to push her."

"Good," Brooke said. "Let her figure it out. She needs time to decompress and to learn who she is. Support her, but don't try to control her. Be her friend. That's what she needs most. A normal male friend, so she can get used to what it's like."

"Those Psych classes are paying off," Monica said dryly. Brooke gave her a look, but then she shrugged.

"That's pretty much the way we've been handling it," I said.

"Pretty much," Ashley said with a wink.

"You're a good guy, Rob," Monica said. "We like you. She really likes you."

Brooke nodded. "It would be awesome if you ended up together, but you're what, twenty-one?"

"Twenty-two," I said. "I'm about a year older than Nat."

"There's no need to rush it. Not everyone is ready for marriage at our age."

My eyebrows shot up. "Has she talked about that?"

Ashley giggled. "We're girls. We talk about everything."

"Oh god," I groaned. The girls all giggled.

Natalie came back to the table. "What'd I miss?"

***

Later, when we were alone together, Natalie asked me about it. "What did Brooke talk to you about?"

I gave her a look. "How do you know Brooke talked to me about anything?"

"Because she said she was going to."

I gave an exasperated sigh. "You girls are something else."

She looked at me, confused. "What?"

I decided to just tell the truth. "She said not to rush you. She said what you need most is a male friend who is normal. So you can learn what normal is."

Natalie thought about this for a while, chewing her lower lip. "I can't decide if I'm grateful or if I kinda resent them for treating me like I'm this naive little girl."

"They care about you. They don't want you to get hurt."

Natalie sighed. "I know. They're good friends. They wanted some time to talk to you without me there."

"Okay. Things make a bit more sense now."

"Hm?"

"It did feel like they were testing me. Ash asked if we've had sex."

Natalie closed her eyes and sighed. "Of course she did."

"And... now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my answer to that question was really important to them."

"Huh?"

I was careful to keep my voice neutral. I didn't want Natalie to think I was accusing her of anything. "They already knew the answer. They wanted to hear what I would say."

Her eyes went round. "I didn't tell them any details. I swear!"

"Look, it's okay--"

She interrupted. "I promise, Rob. But... I think they might have..." she winced, then finished in a rush, "figured it all out anyway."

I eyed her. "Seems that way."

She gave me a sheepish look. "They just kept asking... mostly Ash. Big surprise, huh? Apparently I have a terrible poker face. Not my fault, considering I've never played poker."

"Oh! Playing cards. You probably weren't allowed to have them, right? I've heard of that, with super religious parents."

"Bingo," she said. "Which, incidentally, is a game I was allowed to play."

I laughed. "Well, I'll teach you. It'll be fun. One more step on the quest to corrupt Natalie."

Her face went through a raft of different emotions, starting with offended horror, which quickly turned into shocked-but-maybe-kinda-delighted, then embarrassed, then a couple I couldn't identify fast enough, and finally red-faced amusement. She shook her head and laughed under her breath. "You are such a dork."

Chapter 11: At Her Place, At Her Pace

We got together at her place a couple days later. At this point, we'd get together every day if we could, but work and school kept taking up plenty of time.

We talked a lot, and the conversation eventually settled on matters of physicality as related to human relationships, i.e. sex.

"Have you talked about sex with the girls?" I asked.

Natalie gave me a flat look. "I didn't tell them any details, Rob."

"No, I mean just in general."

"Oh. Then, yeah."

I waited expectantly.

She blushed. "They're all more experienced than I am. For them, it's normal. For me... they figured out I'm a virgin pretty fast. And not just a virgin, but, like, zero experience."

"So the other day, when they grilled you about us, how'd that go down?"

She gave me a resigned look. "They'd ask and I'd blush and they'd know the answer."

I grinned. "So they know what we did at your place after the movie?"

She blushed.

"I see," I laughed. "I guess it's time to teach you to play poker. Gotta get that face under control."

She laughed with me, then cut off abruptly. "Wait. You're okay with them knowing?"

I shrugged. "You didn't tell them, they just figured it out themselves, so it honestly isn't bothering me. As long as they don't think I'm taking advantage of you."

"The thing is, they don't care." She stopped and waggled her hands. "No, wait, I'm saying this wrong. They do care, but they aren't judgmental about it. Monica is engaged, and both Brooke and Ashley have had multiple boyfriends. They've all had sex, and the way they talk about it... they like it. They think it's fun. They don't have all this self-loathing that creeps in any time they're starting to enjoy themselves."

I paid special attention to that last bit, but I didn't know how to respond. I decided I needed to do some research on how to help someone caught in her situation. I wondered what Brooke would say about that.

Natalie must have interpreted my silence as me waiting for more. "It's... that's..." She gave a frustrated sigh. "I want to feel the way they do."

"A good goal. Sex is fun. Or at least, it should be. It brings couples closer together."

She gave me a small smile and blinked rapidly, which I studiously didn't notice. "Remember what I said, after the movie? After the hand job?"

I nodded.

"I said you should choose what we do. I still want to do that."

"Brooke said I shouldn't push you."

"This isn't pushing. I'm telling you I want you to choose, and I'll veto anything I'm not comfortable with."

"There's a certain logic to that, I admit."

She gave me an open look. "Well?"

"Uh... I haven't really thought about it. My mind's been on other things." I studied her, thinking fast. "We should start with something small and easy. I think we need to get you used to having me touch you."

"Okay," she said, looking at me with those big, dark eyes, her expression quickly becoming eager and excited. She was dressed in tight jeans and a tight blue v-neck t-shirt. I also had on jeans and a t-shirt. Very standard casual attire for us. She had her hand on my upper thigh, practically touching my crotch, though I don't know whether or not she realized it.

"Um," I said, looking around. "How about you lie on the couch, and I'll kneel right here."

She stood up while I repositioned myself, and then she crawled onto the couch and stretched out on her back.

"I want you to feel safe," I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. I gently ran my fingers down her arm until I found her hand with mine. I gave it a little squeeze.

"I do feel safe," she said as I did the same thing with her other arm, again ending with a little squeeze of her hand.

I waited for a few seconds, then I ran my fingers up the inside of her arms, left and right. She closed her eyes and said softly, "That feels nice."

I caressed her shoulders, then slid my fingers up her neck. I touched her jaw and ears, then traced her eyebrows with my thumbs, before leaning in for a quick kiss. She smiled. "I liked that."

I ran my fingertips down her face, brushing across her freshly-kissed lips and over her chin, then down her throat to her collarbones, where I stopped. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "Relaxed. Safe." Then, in a quieter voice, "You can keep going."

"Legs next, then." I shifted my position and gently gripped both of her feet. She twitched; she was ticklish. She did her best, and I moved on quickly. I worked my way up her ankles to her calves, to her knees, pressing slightly as I move up the outside of her thighs. I kept going all the way up her hips to her middle, but she tensed up when I reached her ribs, so I stopped. I then reversed all the movements back down her legs, to her feet, and let go, sitting back on my heels. "How was that?"

She let out a long breath as she found my hand with hers. "Part of me says that was already too far. Can you believe that?"

"I suppose I can."

"Ha," she said, without any mirth. "After what we did, right here on this same couch a couple days ago? Why should I get to touch you everywhere but freak out when you barely touch me?"

"I figure let's take it one small step at a time, right?" I said, both explaining and wanting her approval. "No need to rush things. Let's have fun and enjoy ourselves. There are lots of things we can do that build up to... uh, bigger things."

"Like hand jobs," she offered.

"Yeah. We kinda skipped a few steps there. Not that I'm complaining."

"Yeah, yeah." She winked at me. I don't know if she did this stuff on purpose or if it was just instinctual, but she sure had a way of behaving super flirty and sexy and making it look natural. "So...?"

"Do you want me to touch you more?" I asked.

"Yes," she said emphatically.

"But you just said--"

"I know what I said. My brain wants two opposite things right now. One, for me to run away and hide. Two, to feel your hands on me again. I liked it, but I'm also afraid of it."

"Well, how the hell do we proceed?" I asked with a gentle laugh.

"Give me your hand," she said. I complied. "I'm squishing down the part of me that wants to run away and hide." She squeezed both of my hands in hers. "And I want to feel these all over my body."

"All over?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded, then swallowed and licked her lips, then let go.

I got up on my knees and cracked my knuckles. "Turn over, then. I haven't done your back yet."

She rolled over on the couch, then pulled up her left arm and rested her head on it, watching me.

I proceeded with a light back massage, rubbing her shoulders and back, up and down. I wanted to get her used to my touch. Plus, she was enjoying it, and I was in no hurry.

She closed her eyes and sighed happily. "I guess I'm pretty tense. This feels great."

I kept at it for a few more minutes, searching for knots and working on them with my fingers and thumbs. I was no massage therapist, but one of my previous girlfriends had been, and I picked up some things from her.

"You've been at the gym a lot lately, haven't you?" I asked conversationally.

"A bunch when you were gone, not as much with you home. It's a good way to release stress. Plus, the whole being in shape thing."

"Ever had a guy ogle you at the gym?"

She laughed. "Of course. I bet every girl in the gym gets stared at. What about you? Any girls ever watch you?"

I found a knot and kneaded it with my thumbs. "It's a work gym. We all know each other, or at least work together."

She inhaled sharply. "Ooh, gentle." After a while, she said, "You didn't answer my question."

"If anyone has been staring at me, I haven't noticed."

"Does that make you think you're ugly, or undesirable?"

"Nah, I know I've still got it."

She laughed. "I like you."

"Well, I should hope so. I am grabbing your ass, after all."

"What? You're not--ahhhh!" she yelped in surprise as I made good on my words. She didn't pull away as I gave both of her ass cheeks a healthy fondle, squeeze, and pat.

She giggled. "You dork."

"Did you like that?"

"Mm hm," she said.

I kept at it for a while, copping a nice, long feel of her shapely, toned ass. I glanced at her face just in time to catch her looking at me. Her expression was definitely pleased.

"Turn over," I said, sitting back on my heels.

She wore a sultry expression as she considered my words for a moment, then she rolled over onto her back. She laced her fingers together, resting them on her stomach, and crossed her ankles. She watched me, still wearing that same expression. "What's next?" she asked softly.

"That depends on where I can I touch you," I said smoothly, knowing it could end the experience depending on how she reacted, but I wasn't going to proceed without her permission.

She bit her lip for a second, then swallowed. "Anywhere."

I nodded and my heart rate sped up. I leaned in for a kiss. "Let's start here, then." Her eyes were wide and hungry. I briefly touched my lips to hers, and settled my open hand on her flat stomach. I slid it up over her ribs and bumped into the bottom curve of her bra. I went in for another, deeper kiss.