I Only Wanted You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." This was the first time I'd ever heard her say that word.

"I'm sorry," she said automatically.

"No, don't be sorry," I interrupted. "Let it out. You're angry about this. It's okay to feel that way. Don't suppress it. Maybe some strong emotion will dislodge those hooks." I fixed her with a serious gaze. "Don't hold back. Go for it. Say it again."

She hesitated for a moment, then said it more quietly than the first time. "It's bullshit."

"Yeah. But it's bullshit you have to deal with, one way or the other. Remember that you're not alone. You have Ash and Monica and Brooke... and me."

She looked at me with her big, dark eyes. They held unshed tears which she was trying to blink away. "Maybe I've been wrong about this..."

I waited, but she didn't continue after trailing off, so I gently prompted her. "Wrong about what?"

"Sex," she said simply, though she buried her face in my chest as she spoke.

An image popped into my mind of the two of us having sex. An involuntary jolt shot through me, though I did my best to hide it. I needed to stay focused. This was about her, not me. "What do you mean?"

"We've been taking things at my pace, but I have so many hang ups... maybe that's the wrong way to handle it. Maybe we should do things differently. Like, at your pace, or whatever."

I chuckled. "I'm a guy, Nat. You're a hot girl who likes me. My lizard brain's pace would be to strip you naked and take you to Pound Town right here, right now."

"Pound Town? What the--" she giggled.

I continued. "And then at least once more before we fall asleep together, naked in bed, and then again in the morning. Or maybe in the middle of the night."

She laughed out loud. "You animal!"

"An animal with amazing self-control, I'd like to point out."

"Yeah, you do have that," she said. She pressed herself close, squeezing her legs together. "What you just said... that was hot," she said softly. "I can't even bring myself to say stuff like that... but you just blurt it right out. I envy you."

I stroked her arm for a few seconds while I thought. "But... that's not what you want, is it? I would never forgive myself for taking advantage of you."

She grimaced and shook her head. "Part of me wants to just go for it. It sounds awesome! Let's just do it like you said, right here, right now! But then I can already feel myself closing in, closing down, shying away, pretending I didn't think those things, pretending I didn't have those feelings." She balled her hands into fists. "God, it's so frustrating. It's like I'm programmed."

"You are. I mean, that's why they call it that. Something happens, and you're conditioned to automatically respond in a certain way."

She just looked at me for a while, her jaw occasionally working like she was going to say something, but it took a while before she finally did. "Thanks for sticking with me."

"I care about you, Nat. Not just your body."

"That's why you're the best boyfriend. I feel so safe with you." She studied my face, her mouth pressed into a slight frown. "I... I do want to progress our relationship."

"Okay," I said. "We can talk about anything. Talking is safe. So... let's talk about what you want."

She gave me a stressed look. "Maybe that's the problem. If we talk about it, it lets me think about it, which gives time for all that stuff in my head to come and mess everything up."

"So just act. Be impulsive."

She looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "Is it impulsive if you tell me to do it? Maybe--"

But then she stopped short. "I'll be right back." She disentangled herself and stood up, then went into her bedroom for a couple minutes before returning. She was wearing the same t-shirt as before, but she had changed into a little pair of cotton shorts.

"You're leaving in the morning," she said. "And this time you're going to be gone for a long time." She straddled my legs, sitting on my thighs. "Way too long." She caressed both of my shoulders, then moved her hands down to my biceps, her fingers dancing their way down my forearms, until she took my hands in hers.

She swallowed, then licked her lips. "I'm tired of being scared." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She leaned forward to place her mouth right next to my ear, then whispered, "Remember when I gave you that little fashion show and I said something about another surprise?"

I tried to keep an eager smile off of my lips. She must have noticed my lips twitching, because she gave me a shy grin as she leaned back. "If you can guess what it is, I'll show you."

I was instantly intrigued. "If I guess wrong?"

She stroked her jaw, her face taking on a serious expression. "Then, sadly, you'll head off to Seattle wondering what in the world your little Natalie was wearing under these clothes."

"Ooh! This is a high stakes game."

"The highest. Now..." She kissed me on the lips. "Guess."

"Do I get any hints?"

She shook her head, a slow smile spreading across her face.

"How many guesses do I get?"

She held up one finger. Her grin had widened, now showing teeth.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed. "This is life or death! Let me think... you already showed me your swimsuit, so it's not that. So maybe it's lingerie. That would be awesome. But wait, what if it is a swimsuit, one of those itty bitty bikinis. Hmmm. That would also be awesome." I opened my eyes wide in pretend shock. "Oh ho ho ho, what if this is a trick question and you're naked under there?"

She arched one eyebrow and gave me a mysterious smile. She placed the tip of her finger on my lips. She emphasized each word as she said, "No. Hints."

I tried to make up my mind. Which of those things was most likely? None of them, to be honest. But I ruled out her being naked, because she had specifically said she was wearing it. Unless she really was messing with me, and meant she was wearing her birthday suit. Damn! No... I really didn't think that was it. So bikini or lingerie. I racked my brain trying to come up with anything else she might be wearing. While there were other options, I didn't think any of them were like her.

"Ten seconds," she said in a sing-song voice.

Whatever it was, it was going to be sexy. Racy... skimpy, or she wouldn't have been scared to show me. I desperately willed my eyes to see through her shirt, but, sadly, they failed me in my hour of need.

"Five."

Shit!

"Four."

"Bikini!" I said.

"Aw, not even going to let the count get to one?" she teased.

"Well?" I asked expectantly.

She stuck out her tongue. "Wrong."

"Damn!" I put on my best disappointed face.

Her expression was difficult to read. I thought she looked excited, but I didn't want to push her. But I also really wanted to know what she was wearing, if it wasn't a bikini. "Sooo, now what?" I asked.

"Kiss me," she said passionately as she leaned into me. We made out with her straddling my legs. My hands soon found themselves on her ass, which I happily squeezed and fondled through her shorts. I worked my way up to her lower back, holding her there as we kissed. I moved my hands to her arms, then her shoulders. I caressed her neck and face, then ran my fingers through her hair. After freeing my fingers from her thick tresses, my hands found their way to her ass again.

I was enjoying myself and the kissing, and I didn't want to push too far, so I was content to keep touching her like that. Eventually, she made a cute sound which nevertheless sounded frustrated.

"Something wrong?" I asked between kisses.

"You are being too polite right now," she said.

"Huh?"

"Give me your hands."

She took my hands in hers and placed them on her stomach over her shirt. "Now, continue," she said, and resumed kissing me.

Getting the idea, I felt her all around her flat, toned, stomach and her abs. I felt my way up to her ribs, then kept going higher until I bumped into her bra.

Except...

I squeezed. It was different this time. Just a t-shirt in the way.

"No bra!" I looked up at her face in astonishment. She was grinning shyly, her face red.

"Holy shit," I said as I felt her breasts through only the thin material of her t-shirt. They felt incredible, of course, and as I worked, her nipples stiffened, showing through the fabric.

"When you're in your hotel room... so far from me... are you going to jack off?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah," I said, seeing no reason not to tell the truth.

"Then I want to give you something to think about while you do it."

She gripped the hem of her shirt and started pulling it up. Smooth, toned stomach, inch by inch, along with her belly button piercing. Higher, and I could see her ribs. Then, finally, her breasts came into view, right at my eye line. She pulled the t-shirt up and over her head and dropped it on the floor.

I stared unabashedly. Natalie's boobs were wondrous to behold. I was no expert on breast size, so my best guess was a big B. Regardless, they fit her frame perfectly. Her face was red, but she wore a lopsided grin as she toyed with her hair.

"Wow," I managed, dislodged gears of my brain clunking slowly back into place.

"This is exciting," she said in a low voice. She looked down at her bare chest, then met my eyes as I looked up from her boobs. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip.

"You're telling me," I said. I could feel my cock stiffening where it was trapped in my jeans. She wasn't quite sitting on it, but close.

"I've thought about doing this before... about showing myself to you. But I've been too shy to do it. I've seen you naked and even played with you, but you haven't seen me or touched me under my clothes and... and... I want that."

"Me, too," I said gently. "You're amazing. Are you wearing underwear?"

She crawled off of me and stood up, topless. "Why don't you find out," she said, spreading her arms.

I grabbed her shorts at the bottom hem and tugged them down. They were fairly loose and came easily. She wasn't naked under there, though. She had on a small pair of blue and white panties that were barely a few inches wide at best. This pair was definitely not one of the ones she had laid out for me to see. It was so low it exposed a good six inches of bare skin below her pierced belly button. I pulled the shorts all the way to the floor and she stepped out of them.

As soon as she was clear, she said, "Ready to see the back?"

Before I could answer, she turned around and gave me the full view. The bottom was just a string in the back, disappearing between her ass cheeks. And, oh, what an ass. Smooth and round, firm and toned. I loved it. It was the best ass I'd ever seen. She had an amazing figure, athletic and tight and curved in exactly the right places.

She turned her head to look at me. "Well?"

"Natalie," I said with abject honesty, "You have an amazing ass." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her from behind, my arms crossing under her bare breasts. I kissed and nuzzled her neck. She closed her eyes and leaned against me, enjoying my lips on her skin. "Though you shouldn't be showing me."

"What?" she said, alarmed. "Why not?"

"I lost the game."

She relaxed and laughed, low in her throat. "Maybe I decided it wasn't a fair game."

My hands found the smooth skin of her stomach and began wandering. Up to the bottom of her breasts, where I forced myself to stop. Down to her belly button and beyond, teasing the smooth skin of her abdomen, and down further, until I felt the top of her panties. She shivered in my arms and turned her head so that we could kiss.

"Next time," I said moving my lips to her shoulder. "I will win for real."

"Is that so-ahhhh!" she gasped.

I couldn't wait any longer. I brought both hands up and cupped her breasts. They were amazing; firm and soft and squishy and perfect. I accidentally brushed one of her nipples and she sucked in a sharp breath. She turned in my arms to face me, and we made out, her breasts pressed up against my chest. My hands wandered down her back until they reached her essentially-bare ass, and this I grabbed and fondled and squeezed with delight. Her body was wonderful. I was in heaven.

Or so I thought. She pushed me backward and I fell onto the couch. She straddled me as before, except now she was topless and wearing only a small pair of panties. Her mouth found mine again and we made out, my hands again wandering over her backside.

After a while, she broke off, panting. She looked at me, her eyes big and excited. "You're going to be gone a long time."

"Yeah," I replied. It felt like we were continuing this same conversation from before.

She lifted up off my thighs and her fingers found the waistband of my jeans. "What are you going to do..." She undid my jeans and opened the fly. "Without me to give you a hand job?"

I lifted my hips and she tugged my jeans down to my knees. I pushed my underwear down as well, freeing my stiff cock, then I sat back down on the couch.

"I suppose I'll have to do it myself."

She narrowed her eyes and inhaled slowly. "Show me," she breathed.

I was way too into this to even hesitate. I gripped my cock and started stroking it up and down while staring at her luscious body.

She scooted back a bit to get a better view, watching me masturbate right in front of her. I loved that I could openly stare at her boobs and her sensual curves. It definitely fueled my sexual urges and jacking off was already feeling almost too good.

She was breathing hard as she watched me. She reached for my shirt and started tugging it up. "Take this off..." she whispered. I let go of my cock just long enough to whip off my shirt and toss it aside, but before I could resume masturbating, her hand found my shaft instead.

"My turn. I want to handle this cock," she whispered.

I leaned back, ready and eager.

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started stroking up and down, staring intently as she worked. "Pre-cum," she said, running her finger through the liquid leaking out of the tip of my cock. To my delight, she brought her other hand down and cupped my balls, gently caressing them while she jacked me off.

I let out a little moan of pleasure, and she gave me a sexy grin. "Someone likes this," she said in this quiet, sensual voice I'd never heard from her before.

"Someone something... something," I mumbled, brain too charged up for coherence.

"How eloquent," she giggled.

Nat worked her fist up and down, my cock slick with pre-cum. She paused for a moment to smear more of it around, then resumed her stroking. I was mesmerized by her boobs and the way they moved as she handled me. Her nipples were stiff and held my attention, but her curves were also too perfect to ignore.

The feelings grew in intensity as she stroked. My brain was awash with delight and wanted more, more, more. I stared at her and found the words spilling out of me without conscious thought: "I love your boobs."

She didn't even pause. "This'll give you something good to think about when you're taking care of yourself alone in your hotel room." Her face was red, but her expression was euphoric. She was loving this. She let go of my balls and groped her own beautiful, naked breasts, exposed to me in all their glorious perfection. Round and firm, they sat high on her chest without the slightest sag. Her areolas were pale pink, the perfect color alongside the milky white of her boobs. Her nipples were small and dark pink, and they were hard with her excitement.

I was in awe. I stared, mouth agape, and said nothing. She laughed. "Speechless, huh? Well, good to know I have that effect on you." She kept stroking my cock, and her boobs bounced with the motion.

"They're perfect," I gushed. "You're perfect. You're amazing. I'm so turned on."

"I can tell," she said. My cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy, and I felt like I was bigger and harder than ever before. The fact that she had her hand wrapped around it and was deliberately stroking me, while I was so excited, was almost too much. I didn't know how much time I had left before I blew, but I wanted to stretch the moment forever.

I placed my hands on her hips and slid my fingers up her sides until they were close to her boobs. I met her eyes and moved my hands toward the front of her chest, then my hands were cupping her bare breasts. She closed her eyes and shivered, her mouth open in pleasure. I felt her nipples against my palms as I explored her nudity. I gently squeezed a nipple, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. She rolled her head around her neck, enjoying my attentions, though she slowed way down on the handjob. That was fine, though, since I didn't want to cum yet.

I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder, then her collarbone. I started moving down an inch or so between kisses, until I was unmistakably kissing her upper breast. I reached one hand around to the small of her back and pulled her closer. She obliged and arched her back, giving me full access to her chest. I kissed my way around her bare breast, holding it with one hand while I explored it with my lips, until I found her nipple. I closed my lips around it and sucked.

She gasped sharply. "Oh my god. Do that again."

I obliged happily, sucking on her nipple. I brought my other hand around and cupped her other breast, playing with that nipple, too, while I kissed and sucked and licked the first one.

She kept getting distracted from the handjob, plus my hunched position made it difficult. After a while, I switched breasts, kissing and licking and sucking her other nipple while she breathed hard. A jagged, broken moan escaped her lips as I worked.

Eventually, she pushed me back, panting hard. She looked down at herself, her stiff nipples wet with my saliva. "Wow," she breathed. "Now, that's far enough there, okay? Let me finish you off."

Content to let that happen, and to experience a handjob while staring at the most perfect pair of boobs I'd ever seen, I leaned back into the couch and let her stroke me.

The distraction meant my orgasm was a while off, so I occupied myself with touching her body everywhere I could. I gently stroked her breasts, though I tried now not to distract her. I cupped them and ran my palms down her ribs. I touched her belly button piercing. I put my hands on her hips and squeezed, then reached around as far as I could to fondle her bare ass. She scooted forward a little to give me better access, but not too close to interfere with jacking me off.

I played with the thin waistband of her panties, barely more than a string, even in the front. I started running a finger along the top of the triangle of cloth between her legs, enjoying the feel of the bare skin down so close to her crotch. She didn't stop me, just concentrated on her action, stroking my cock up and down.

The feeling was getting intense again, and my orgasm was building up. It wouldn't be long now. The pleasure was taking over my mind, and I moaned out loud.

"Yeah?" she whispered. "You getting close?"

I nodded as I worked a finger under the material of her panties. "Almost there," I gasped. I ran my fingertip along the inside of her underwear.

She put her free hand on my forearm, but didn't stop me. My orgasm was seconds away. I wanted to rip her panties away and see between her legs. I pushed my finger down further below the material and felt her pubic hair, answering the unasked question of whether she shaved it all or not.

"Almost there. Keep going!" I panted.

She sped up, stroking fast up and down, her fist slipping along my shaft, the tip slick with pre-cum. My orgasm was imminent. Desire overwhelmed me. I pulled the front of her panties down and looked at her crotch. With the way she was sitting, I couldn't see anything of her actual pussy, but there was her patch of dark, trimmed pubic hair.