I Only Wanted You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," she said, but she was grinning behind her fingers.

I went on. "Besides, you already saw it. Cat's outta the bag. The question is, where do we go from here?"

She squirmed around until she could get her mouth closer to my ear, no small feat with both of us buckled in. "I want to see it again," she whispered, then she sat back down and continued in a normal voice. "But I'm so nervous. Like... this is forbidden. That's on repeat in my head. Is that weird?"

I shrugged. "Given your upbringing, the fact that we're having this conversation at all is a big step forward, I'd say."

She nodded along as I spoke. "Yeah. It's weird. I know it. But just bear with me, okay? Oh, hell. I want to see it again. There, I said it out loud."

"When? Now's not really a good time..."

"Oh cut it out." She gave me a playful shove. "Don't move too fast or I'll get scared. I can practically feel it bubbling right under the surface. I'm trying to control it, to let my excitement overpower it, but it's not easy to stomp down a lifetime of being told it's all naughty and bad and sinful."

"It should be a crime that they managed to successfully link naughty and bad. Naughty can be awesome."

She laughed a bit, but didn't comment.

We reached the outlet malls and made an afternoon of it, enjoying ourselves and doing mostly window shopping, though she bought a few things she really liked. There were a lot of restaurants around the area, so we picked one we'd never heard of. It turned out to be great, but pretty expensive, so I was glad I hadn't bought anything at the malls. Afterward, it was getting late, so we headed for the car and started the long drive home.

"Thank you for a fun day," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "I had a good time, and I'm really glad we were able to talk about the, um... blanket incident. I was really worried about it."

"It was you, so it's fine," I reassured her. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in a bit deeper, then I felt her hand come to rest on my thigh, well above my knee.

"I feel like I should be upset about all this," she said. "But... I'm not. That's an interesting change."

"About the blanket incident?"

"Yeah. Former me would have handled that situation totally different. But here I am, talking to you about it and feeling... fine? I guess?"

"Fine sounds like an understatement. I distinctly recall you saying that you want to see it again."

"Does that make me a perv?"

"Nope. It makes you a healthy young woman. Sexuality is part of humanity. You're the latest in an unbroken line of humans who successfully got it on."

She laughed. "Yeah, I guess we all are. I'm glad you're so easy going."

"You know," I said slowly. "I'd love to see more of you. When you flashed me your panties, or proved you were wearing the underwear I picked out, I liked that. And... if you really want to see me again, you have my permission to re-create that morning. I always sleep naked."

"Mm, I'll think about it," she mumbled. "We'll see."

After a while, she got quiet, and her hand moved up my leg a few inches until her fingertips were only a short reach away from my dick. She'd never touched me like that before. Perhaps the blanket incident broke some stubborn ice, I thought to myself as her breathing slowed until I was sure she had fallen asleep. Lucky her; I still had to drive home.

I turned on the radio with the volume low, and headed into the night.