I Sent Her the Video Pt. 03

Story Info
I sent her a video.
3.2k words
4.73
4.9k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks went by as they do in life. Things with Jeff and I were moving forward and steady. I was changing inside, maybe finally getting what I had been longing for my whole adult life. A boyfriend. A lover. A great sex partner. And to be frank all the cock I wanted. He never turned me down for sex or for giving him a blow job. And I'd surely never turned him down either. Even if I didn't get the return, I was very turned on, so excited, and happy to suck him off.

I was in essence falling in love with him. I loved when he slept over by me, or me by him. I loved those late-night chats. Those late-night arousals. Sucking on his cock, holding it, playing with it, making him cum. Getting more and more comfortable with cock, with blow jobs, with his cum, with him fucking me. I must say on nights when he wasn't around, I'd lay in bed and my body would be craving it. I needed to be filled. I needed to suck dick. Needed to be hard and aroused like I was when he was with me. It was a wild change of pace from my days of women. I felt at times that I was turning into a girl. I just wanted cock. I wanted cum. I wished I had tits or a wet pussy he could fuck. I wanted to be fucked so hard I couldn't walk after. I wanted to be everything to him. I was, without a doubt, becoming cock crazy.

The only thing that kept me still interested in women, or still "looking back" was Amanda. Her pussy was always such a turn-on for me. It was always soaking wet. It was warm, tight (albeit two children passed through it), and always welcoming to me. I loved her dearly. I loved her adventurous spirit. I loved the times we had sex. I loved her pictures, our chats, her thoughts, and her commitment to me even though I was no longer living near her. I admired her for the way she sucked my cock hard and as deep during the times we were together; just as I learned to suck Jeff's hard and deep. And sexually, I admired her for the fact that she loved it in the ass, just as much as I was loving it in the ass from him.

Almost every other day, I would wake to a picture or video from her. And as much as I was loving my boyfriend and his dick, it was still a big turn-on to see her naked, playing with herself, or having a dildo inserted in one or both of those glorious holes. Amanda's birthday was coming up and I was going to send her a card and a small gift, but I wanted to do something bigger than that. I wanted to give her a surprise like she never had before. Of course, I had sent her vids of me sucking Jeff off and getting sprayed with his cum. But I wanted to give her something more personal, more erotic, and more gripping than anything she had seen before.

During my time as a free man, before and surely after her, I had amassed quite a collection of dildos and vibrators, which no one knew about, not even her. That tidbit I always kept a secret. Since anal sex was a big turn-on for me, and a bit taboo. I kept my toys under wraps and just played with them when I truly needed to be fucked. And I liked being secretive about it. No matter whom I was dating. The secret of having the toys and using them when I could was fucking hot for me. It was like sneaking candy, or stealing. The rush was incredible. Plus, it gave me the chance to experience all the dick I wanted without going beyond my limits, or hooking up with someone I shouldn't have.

At points, I had a host of toys I used over the years. Some I liked, some I didn't, but I had always managed to get myself off, watching videos and experimenting with them. My favorite dildo was a seven-inch suction cup, a thin long(er) "realistic" dildo that I had probably ridden a hundred times. There wasn't anything I had not done with that dildo, from stroking it, sucking it, and ramming in deep inside of me in every position you could think of. At the end of every sexual experience with it, I'd suction cup it to a book, or the table, or a chair and ride the thing, while letting my hard cock flap up and down, until I came. It was my favorite toy. No doubt!

I decided I wanted to film myself sucking and fucking my dildo for Amanda. I thought what an incredible sight it would be for her to see a dildo rammed up inside of me, that she knew nothing about. Just as I have seen toys rammed up into her. I spent a few hours trying to figure out where to ride it and how to film it inside myself. I set aside a night and decided to watch an all-anal lesbian strap-on porn compilation video, to get myself in the mood and follow along with the actresses getting fucked. Problem was, my arms are only so long and with the different positions, it was tricky getting the shots I wanted.

I even tried different angles with my selfie stick, but couldn't get a great shot of me riding it, let alone when I was on my back sliding it in and out of me. I got a couple of decent pieces of video, with the help of the selfie stick and with me reaching back as far as I could. But it was never at the angle I wanted, or the depth, so I ended up erasing it all, saddened that I didn't get the videos I liked. I spent a few days pondering how I was going to do this. I was puzzled. How in the world could I do this without just setting the camera up far away from the bedside and filming the whole room? Which I didn't want to do and still would not alleviate the fact that she wouldn't see it up close and personal like I wanted it to be.

It wasn't until I stepped out of my shower one morning that it finally hit me. My mirror. You see, I have a 4-foot-long dressing mirror attached to the back of my bathroom door. You know the kind, where you get a full look at yourself when you are trying to check your whole outfit. If I could take the mirror off and prop it up along my headboard, on the floor, or up against the bedframe, I would have the perfect reflection of my backside, as the dildo slid in and out of me. Moreover, when I was on my back, I could lay with my ass facing the mirror, legs up and you'd see it sliding in and out of me, with my hand being the thrusting force.

That night after work, I set the plan in motion. I unscrewed the mirror brackets and gently took it down. I set it on the bed, then up against the wall, and eventually settled for it being on the floor up against the bed frame. Because when it was on the bed, if I bounced too much, it would fall. With it up against the wall was too far away from the TV where the video I would be watching was playing. So, I placed it just at the foot of my bedframe, about 6 feet away from my dresser which holds the tv, and put a couple of pillows up against its bottom to make sure it stayed in place.

I was so excited and so ready to film this. I couldn't tell you how hard and fast my heart was racing, as I tried to plan out every little detail on which position, how long, and how hard I was going to fuck myself with my favorite plastic dick. I laid in bed, fully dressed, put the video on, and watched the first full scene unfold. I liked the fact that the actress who was receiving the strap-on from her partner, seemed to be enjoying it. Just after the second scene started the actress was sucking on the strap-on, while on her knees, my cock was rock hard and I was drooling wishing I was her, blowing that toy.

I started to undress, pulling on my nipples and rubbing my chest up and down. My cock was so hard and throbbing in my pants watching the girl eventually take that dildo in her pussy, then deep in her ass. And I knew exactly what she felt like while being fucked, something I had long become accustomed to from Jeff and loved every bit of.

By the time scene three was playing my pants were off, my cock was in my left hand and my right hand was wrapped deep under my body with my fingers playing with my ass. I waited until the actress slid that dildo into the others ass and I slid my fingers deep inside of myself, letting out a deep long grunt. My cock got harder and my asshole tightened from the pressure of me sliding them in.

I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to be filled. I slid off the bed, phone and dildo in hand, lube already on the floor, and positioned myself so there was a full image of me in the mirror. I put a few drops of lube on my fingers and rubbed my asshole, all while still sitting in awe of the actress getting fucked by the strap-on. I adjusted the mirror angle slightly and hit record on my phone. As it beeped, I turned it towards my face and spoke;

"This is for you sweetie, on your birthday. I hope you like it."

I brought the dildo up from the floor and started licking it up and down as the phone hovered near my face. I swirled my tongue around the tip, put the tip of it inside my mouth, and then backed off just slightly, pouring a squirt of lube on the top. I paused the filming for just a moment as I got re-situated and hit record again. This time, I slid the long dildo deep into my throat, almost gagging as I took it down. I slid it in and out of my mouth a few times, ensuring I was capturing the best angle possible.

I wanted to suck it like I was sucking a real dick, so I paused the recording and got up finding a slick back book and setting it on the ground in front of the mirror. I suctioned cupped the dildo to the book, hit record, and leaned my body downwards sliding it back into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it for a long time, just slurping away, making those giant sucking sounds associated with blow jobs all while trying to hold the phone steady to record it.

My hand reached behind me and I started playing with my asshole again, just rubbing it, putting pressure on my entrance, as my head bobbed up and down. My cock rock hard between my legs. I got so involved with blowing my dildo and fingering myself, lost track of time and the angle I was filming at. When I finally pulled up for a breath of air, I remembered where I was and what I was doing. By this time, scene four of the video had started playing so I had to rewind and watch it again.

I was ready to be penetrated as the strap-on was put on and rammed up the girl's ass. She was on her back, legs wide open and up, taking it from this hot woman. I flipped around placing my ass toward the mirror, looking over my shoulder still watching the video following along while using my free hand to slide the dildo in and out of me. I hit record and held the phone with the best view possible. I had a Freudian slip and moaned out; "Oh Jeff" because that's what I am used to moaning out, but then switched it to her name saying;

"Amanda, I want you fucking me with a dildo. Just like this. Fuck me, hard baby!"

I filmed this for about two minutes, getting very aroused with the fact that I was fucking myself in the ass, while moaning out her name, hoping one day, maybe she would be able to do it. All while watching a porn star taking it in the ass. It was beyond erotic and hot. When the actress shifted onto her knees, I got up onto my knees and slid the dildo back inside of me. Once I had the right angle and momentum, I turned around, made sure I could see the reflection in the mirror, and hit record. As my hand slid the dildo in and out of my ass, I was quietly whimpering, enjoying the feeling to the point, I had forgotten I was recording myself. I was matching the speed and depth of the actress taking the strap-on had my attention more than filming. I was so hard and so ready to start squirting my cum all over the floor as I was fucking myself. As I have done so many times before playing with my toys.

When the actresses switched positions to ride the strap-on, I slid the dildo out of me, licked the bottom of the suction cup, and slammed it back down onto the book cover again. I lubed it up some more, stroked it with my hand, and slid right on top of it. The dildo slid right into me and I started bouncing up and down on it like I was riding my man's cock. I grabbed the phone again since I was in a new position and started recording again, trying to make sure it zoomed in close enough for her to see the dildo sliding in and out of me in the mirror's reflection. I rose and fell time and time again, absolutely enjoying the sensation of fucking myself, while capturing it on video for her.

Once again, the lesbian video and the toy were so overwhelming that my focus became following along and fucking my ass hard. And with every one of the actresses' moans, came one of mine because I knew the pleasure, she was feeling taking that strap-on deep in her ass.

I felt my cock flapping up and down hitting the skin of my stomach and then the meat of my balls. Every touch brought me closer and closer to squirting all over the place. When the scene ended, I wasn't ready to stop. I wanted more. I wanted it deeper. I wanted it harder. I wanted it to be longer. I wanted it to be Jeff. And I wanted it to be Amanda wearing a strap-on fucking me hard.

I flipped my position around so I could be facing the mirror and continued riding the dildo, as my hard cock kept flapping up and down. This time forgetting about the video and just loving watching myself riding a dildo, while my cock flapped up and down. I was taking that fake cock deep and hard bringing myself closer and closer to cumming. I couldn't take it anyone I had to cum. I started slowly stroking myself as I rode the dildo, whimpering out her name.

"Amanda. Fuck! Amanda, I need you deeper."

"God. Keep fucking my tight ass. Don't stop."

I was whimpering and drooling, stroking and bouncing, every sense of my body tingling. Every inch of that dildo deep inside of me. My body yearning for more cock, for more pussy, or anything like this regularly.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," slipped through my lips as my hand started stroking harder and faster.

"Amanda, I going to cum," spewed from my mouth, as my legs started giving out, just as I was about to release.

With a loud squeal and my body quivering, my cock started shooting cum out and all over the floor. The images were captured in the mirror, which got me even more excited to watch myself cumming at an angle I had never seen before.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as I continued releasing, the dildo still buried deep inside of me.

When I finally finished cumming, I slid up and off the dildo, almost falling onto the floor, since I had no strength left in my legs. I sat there still recording, myself catching my breath, looking down; spent and weary, but completely satisfied.

I looked into the mirror and said, "I love you and I miss you. I hope you like this. Happy Birthday" And stopped recording.

It took me the better part of 5 minutes to catch my breath and find the strength to stand up, clean up, and put everything away. I lay in bed that night and edited the video clips. Some ran very long, were at bad angles, or with shaky hands, but I finally got 6 decent short-length clips of my toy time, holding onto them, for Amanda's big day.

On her birthday a few days later, I sent them off to her just after midnight (my time) and my messages read;

"Happy birthday my love. I know it's not for another hour where you are, but I wanted to be the first to say it."

I followed that message with a few others bearing birthday emojis.

I then sent; "I hope you have some alone time tonight or tomorrow to watch these. I am almost embarrassed to send them I hope you like them."

"P.S., I want you to fuck me with a strap-on!"

And with that six video clips were sent off.

The next morning, I awoke to no responses and I was kind of concerned. I didn't know if she didn't receive them, or didn't like them. Or maybe he saw them. I started to panic. I went through my day and at about 9 p.m., I finally got messages back from her. They read;

Holy fuck! Those were incredible!

I didn't know you had a dildo. I wish I was there to see it in person.

I love that you moaned my name while cumming, that got my pussy so wet.

I am sorry, it took so long to reply, I was long asleep last night, long day.

Thank you for my birthday wishes, it means a lot. Sorry for not messaging earlier today, but the kids and the Guy (that's what she called her husband) were spending time with me for my birthday so I couldn't watch them.

What were the female voices moaning in the background? Porn?

I'll have to watch these again later tonight after they go to bed. They were so fucking hot!

And yes, I'd fuck you with a strap-on. 😊

I love you and miss you. Thank you for my Bday wishes and special gift. I can't wait to make one for your birthday.

TTYL.

I was happy she enjoyed them and that no one else had seen them. The return videos from her were amazing. And there was one birthday request she asked for that I was happy to oblige. I'll tell you about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...