I Should Can and Will at Least Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she settled back down, Jason's hands were stroking her inner thighs, while my left hand traced the line of Demarcus's waistband, and my right hand slid up his thigh until my thumb found its way into a small fold. I smiled, as I saw him twitch with anticipation, and then a second time with ecstasy, as my thumb gently slid along his perineum up to the base of his balls. I let my thumb trace circles on his scrotum, and he moaned while undoing my bra. I felt my breasts come free, pale and lightly freckled, and small, pink areolas surrounding very excited and prominent nipples. I lay topless, with Jason and Rita both admiring me, and I felt beautiful, rather than dirty. I felt loved, rather than appraised. I felt desired, rather than lusted after.

Demarcus's hands started gently exploring my breasts, almost like it was the first time seeing them. I saw Jason watching and, although blushing with embarrassment, I gave him a small smile of reassurance. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of my husband's large hands which so easily encompassed my small 34B breasts. Rita moaned long and deeply. I opened my eyes to see Jason massaging Rita's mound through the lace of her lingerie, her strong legs spread wide, presenting a vibrant array of contrasting colors. Her milk-chocolate thighs framing a thin, white outline of lace in the center of which, were Jason's olive skinned fingers, and flashes of pink under the white as Jason's fingers probed open Rita's outer lips. Rita's normally nimble fingers fumbled with Jason's belt buckle, as his fingers distracted them from their task.

I sighed with pleasure, at the sight of the two of them and the feel of Demarcus's hands. His truly massive cock was straining against the confines of his underwear which was now stained with his pre-cum. I had never thought much about penis size and never had anything to compare Demarcus's size, but the video had made it clear to me, that Jason's was nowhere near the thick nine inches I now so desperately wanted to see. I slipped my husband's underwear over his engorged shaft and down his legs. As I did so, I watched as Rita also stripped Jason of his pants and underwear. His penis was smaller and slimmer, but was sleek, and jutting straight up and rock hard. I did not know penises got that hard; Demarcus's certainly did not.

I looked down at Demarcus's length and girth, comparable in size to Rita's forearm. It was very excited and pulsing, curving slightly to the right and so, now free, it laid along his belly, reaching out to me with each surge, almost as if beckoning. As I bent down, heeding its call, Demarcus slipped both my skirt and panties off of me. He pulled my feet onto the couch and brought his head down to kiss my thighs. As he did so, I began to trace the sides of his penis with my fingers, while my tongue slowly licked him from base to tip. We were on our sides, but Demarcus effortlessly guided us, so he was on his back. Our bodies interlocked comfortably because of our years together. My hands were soon caressing his full and heavy sack, as my tongue nibbled with lips, and licked his shaft. His tongue and mouth circled my vagina, teasing my outer lips, but not yet parting them.

Pleasure started to build in my stomach and lower still, as Demarcus's thick tongue softly parted my lips, circled my clit and then ever-so gently began to suck upon it. I felt my hips rock against him, pressing down toward his tongue. His hands, holding my thighs, slid up so both thumbs could begin to massage my pussy. I gasped and groaned, and took the head of his cock into my mouth. My mouth could not take a lot of him, but I knew well how much he loved the swirl of my tongue, along with the gentle pressure and suction of my lips, but I had never been able to bring him to orgasm with my mouth alone, and I almost always had to finish him with a handjob or with him deep inside of me.

Demarcus and those fingers and that tongue, however, had no problem bringing me to an orgasm. As I started to spiral up toward my apex, I heard Rita begin to almost growl, and saw Jason now on the floor between her splayed legs, his mouth buried in her deepest parts. She had shed the white lace and was now fully nude. Her hands desperately clutched at his hair, and her feet rested on the couch cushion.

Hers came before mine. Rita, normally so in control, became louder and her legs clutched Jason's head between them, as if it was a walnut she was desperate to crack, and a guttural groan started emanating from her. As it grew in volume and intensity, it became a stuttering screech and ended in a cry, that almost sounded like she had burst into tears. Her face followed a similar arc as the sound coming from her. I had spent so much time with Rita, but never had I seen her look so open, vulnerable and intense. Watching her, helped me reach my crest. I bit my tongue, reluctant to make noise in front of Jason and Rita. Even as I bit down, with waves of pleasure passing through me, some rational part realized just how irrational being embarrassed was. Nonetheless, I bit down and bit down hard as I thrusted my pelvis down into Demarcus's mouth and fingers, searching desperately for more contact. Despite my best efforts, I was not silent and, as Demarcus called them, small mammal noises squeaked and emanated from me, as electricity jolted my whole body.

As I came down from the wave, I still desperately wanted more and I wanted him. I pivoted on his body, straddling his massive torso and brought the long and thick shaft to the lips of my pussy. Demarcus was far too large to simply impale. It was a process, a process laden with anticipation for both of us. I took the very tip of his head, and ran it along my vagina just inside my outer lips, spreading his pre-cum and my own juices to lubricate things well. Once, twice, and thrice, I felt his head slide up to my clit and back again. On the fourth pass, I let it slide into my inner lips. A thrill of anticipation ran up my spine, as I felt the warm strength of his head ready to press into me. I let the head circle just inside my inner lip,s and lowered myself a little bit.

The first stretch of my inner walls always hurts a little, but Demarcus was always patient. Anytime I took him inside me, he took most of my weight with his hands on my hips, but made sure I retained full control. It helped that his thumbs had stretched me out somewhat, and I felt mostly pleasure but a little pain, as his head entered me. I leaned forward and arched my back slightly, to line him up better and then I rose up until his tip almost slipped out, and then descended again; a little deeper he slid. Again I rose, his hands supporting me, and when I felt him almost about to slip out, I came down again, and his penis sank deeper into me, and I stretched a little more. When it started to hurt, up I would go again. Down again, up again, a little deeper and I received a little more of him. The process was slow, delicate and sensuous; he and I often got lost in each other's eyes. That time was no different.

Finally, I felt my outer lips brush his pubic hair and then once more up and down, and he was in; pelvis touched pelvis. Touchdown, I thought, as I smiled at him, and brought myself up again a bit faster. A brief pause, and then down again. I started to pick up the pace, as I got fully stretched out; now it was pain free. Now that concentration and technique were no longer required, I began to focus just on pleasure. I swayed back and forth, with him moving inside of me, which gave us both so much pleasure. Maybe it was the lack of sound, that made me look over at Jason and Rita; I broke eye contact with my husband, and looked over at them. They were both staring transfixed, with looks of almost wonder at the two of us making love. A deep blush colored my pale skin. However, pride was mixed with embarrassment and underneath both of those emotions, was tremendous trust, making me able to ignore the impulse to cover up; instead, I continued making love to my husband under the gaze of my two best friends.

Rita whispered, "That is amazing! You really can do it!"

Jason blushed and looked away. "I didn't mean to embarrass you; I'm sorry."

I shuddered, as Demarcus entered me again, but I shook my head. "No it is okay. I...I want you to watch, I just ...well, it is still a little...mmm...oh, yes, just like that...a little weird is all."

Demarcus picked me up, as he stood, and, briefly, I was suspended on his cock and supported by his arms. He then laid me back down on the couch. He well knew that I was fully stretched and he could begin to penetrate me in earnest. Demarcus was immensely powerful and even my six-foot-four-inch, highly conditioned body was driven backwards into the arm of the couch with each thrust, as he began to hammer me. I hungrily took him each time. Between the force of the two of us, the couch was sliding backwards across the floor, but we ignored all distractions.

Jason and Rita were still watching, each masturbating the other. Our couch finally found a wall and stopped moving; Demarcus picked up the pace and ferocity, as our bodies found a perfect rhythm, my back arching on his in-stroke to receive him, and my abs flexing as I bent forward to increase the friction as he slid out. Demarcus had stamina and I crested once more, and was on the rise again, when I saw he was getting close. His body slowed and his muscles tightened making him a statuesque perfection for whom Michelangelo would have shoved David aside. Then he froze above me, every ounce of his being trying to hold control, and I ceased to move as well. We stayed, time suspended, his face a perfect depiction of ecstasy; his eyes and mine locked in a warm embrace. Then his body started to tremble, as his control faltered and defenses crumbled. He remained frozen, but I slid down and into him slowly, squeezing around him as hard as I could, as I felt that perfect, wet friction between us. As I slid him into me, I knew he would not be fully sheathed before he came, and I was not wrong. I felt him release into me, the pressure and warmth filling me.

He held me close, buried to the hilt, as I felt surge after surge of his cum fill me. Finally, he breathed again, and kissed my neck and then my lips. I looked over at the other two, now a third of the way across the room. Jason was still long and hard, and being slowly stroked by Rita. "Was it a good show?" Demarcus rumbled above me. Again, I blushed.

Jason shook his head, "You have no idea. The two of you are so powerful and beautiful together." He hugged his naked wife, "I so want you right now," he said to her.

Rita smiled and nodded, but did not move. Instead, she looked at us, "Come closer and watch, if you want to, that is." I felt shy, but curiosity won the day, and I led Demarcus over and I sat on one side of Jason and he on the other, as Rita straddled her husband.

"Damn, Jason, she looks so wet. She wants you badly," Demarcus whispered in his friend's ear. Rita placed herself between his penis and his firm abs. She stroked the bottom of it, pressing it gently against her belly. His penis was five-or-so inches, but it looked so hard. Would it feel different? I saw her stroke it gently with thumb and first two fingers while Jason's hands fondled her tight high breasts.

I slid off the couch to the floor, placing a hand on Rita's knee, so I could get a closer look. The veins on the underside of the penis were so prominent, and the skin looked smooth and velvety. His trimmed and curly pubic hair made a soft downy covering over his balls and around his shaft.

Jason nodded, "Please, do whatever you are comfortable with."

I looked at Rita and Demarcus and they both nodded as well. I reached out a tentative finger and thumb and let them circle his shaft. It was so much harder than Demarcus's. It felt like I was holding a spear. I slid my fingers up and Rita moved my hand. His girth fit so easily within my grasp being, so much smaller than Demarcus. "It feels so different," I whispered.

"I need him inside me," Rita responded in the same low voice and lifted herself up on her knees. "Help guide me in." I took his strong, slender shaft in one hand, and placed my index and middle finger to either side of Rita's lips. My pale fingers stood out so starkly, and I heard her gasp at my touch. Instinctively, I rubbed gently back and forth, as I parted her lips. I guided Jason into her outer lips and Rita adjusted her hips so Jason slid deeper. Even though she was much smaller than me, Jason slid in with little effort, and she settled back on his thighs, with all of him in her, and a soft, serene smile on her face. My fingers still rested on either side of her outer lips, and I continued to rub her, feeling Jason's shaft between my fingers and his pubic hair and pelvis on the back of my fingers.

Using his shoulders for support, Rita began to glide up and down, the lips of her vagina stretching down, each time Jason slid out of her. I found the sight, being so close to it and watching it, so captivating. I could see him glistening with her juices. I took my other hand and put it on Jason's chest. His pecs were smaller than Demarcus, but firm and his nipples hard. I let my hand trace down across his abdomen, until my fingers were gently teasing the fine down of pubic hair. I felt Rita's pubic hair brush against the back of my hand, each time she lowered herself down onto him.

The muscles of both of their abdomens worked in synchronized motion, each knowing the other so well. I slipped around them, so I could wrap one arm through one of Demarcus's legs, but both hands quickly resumed their place, touching them in their most intimate places, while they were doing the most intimate of things. Things could sometimes be very erotic without me needing to have an orgasm. My body felt satiated, but my curiosity was not, and the sight of them so close, the sound of them, the smell of them...well, I knew I would masturbate to this moment, many, many times.

Rita moved my hands to that hard nub, just inside the lips of her vagina, and I began circling and rubbing it. Soon, she came, her small, but strong body shaking in Jason's arms. Rita's shudders faded and she smiled, collapsing into him. "Olivia, do you want him?"

Did I? I looked at Demarcus and he gave a little nod and shrug of, "Sure, if you want."

"I shouldn't after what I..."

Rita put her hand over my mouth. "That's up to me and Demarcus, and we both said yes, and I think I know what Jason wants..."

Jason giggled. At first, I was irritated, like they thought it was all a joke, but I knew I was wrong. They just did not hang a lot of baggage on sex. I dumped a lot of that baggage today, an awful lot, but I still had a ways to go. I wanted to be able to say to Rita to be free with Demarcus, but I could not yet do that. However, they were not annoyed with me. They said to go at my own pace, and I would. I stood up, "Can we finish in your bed? I want Jason on top of me, and the two of you on either side of me. Is that all right?"

Jason smiled at me, "That sounds lovely."

Rita smiled, softly again, and Demarcus shook his head slowly. "Olivia, I so love the romantic in you. I will never ever get enough of it. Let's go."

We went to the bedroom, the four of us, naked; only one of us was a bit shy and nervous. Jason guided me to the center of the bed, and Rita joined me on my right and Demarcus on my left. I parted my legs in invitation. I felt so vulnerable, naked and open before a penis that was not Demarcus's, but I felt so safe with the three of them around me. Rita placed her left leg over mine and drew my leg wider, and Demarcus did the same on my right. Jason knelt on the bed between my legs and slid his hands up my thighs. His penis, wet with Rita's juices, stood hard and erect. He lay down, his weight on me, but enough on his arms, so I did not feel crushed. We were almost the same height, and I kissed him fiercely, as his fingers massaged my slit. Neither of us wanted to wait.

I found his shaft, and, while stroking it, guided it to me. He drove into me, and I felt no pain whatsoever. He fit so smoothly. We found a rhythm easily. Demarcus kissed one breast and massaged the other, while Rita's hands did much like what I had done, when Jason was in her. She slid down, so one hand could caress Jason's balls and the other my clit. I felt her body encircling my leg, pleasuring both of us. Unlike with Demarcus, I could easily kiss Jason, as he made love to me; there was something nice about being the same height as a lover.

Jason came, I pulled his hips in against me and let his cum fill me. I thought of how his cum and Demarcus's cum were mixed together inside of me, and I felt no revulsion. I enjoyed being shared and I enjoyed sharing; I looked guiltily at Demarcus. Well, I mostly enjoyed sharing. "I hope that was okay," I whispered.

Jason, still a top me, let loose a chortle, "Guys, she wants to know if it was okay. Was it okay?"

Demarcus kissed me on the forehead, "You are so brave; this was wonderful."

As Demarcus's kiss left my forehead, Rita slapped it playfully, but with enough force that I felt it, "Okay? Was it okay? Just how dumb are you? Damn, this was amazing."

As I lay in their arms, my thoughts coalesced. "I should have done this a long time ago. Yet, now I know I can do it and I know it, because I, at least, tried it. And what do you know? I actually liked it."