I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been teasing me since you got back, haven't you?" he asked as he stood up straight to tower over her.

"Yes." Her voice that had been so teasing sounded meek all of a sudden.

He leaned over her further, pressing his arm against her soft breast, and said, "Do you really want all those things you said?"

"Yes."

James had never heard his big sister sound so nervous, especially when talking to him. It wasn't like she was a bitch to anyone, just super confident because she always got what she wanted. He almost didn't want to give her this. Who was he kidding? He wanted it as much as she did. But as much as he wanted to push her to her knees or shove her against the side of the house, he knew it was too risky to do anything outside.

"Get inside."

A shiver ran down Jess's spine when she heard the steel in her brother's voice. No one, especially not her brother, had ever spoken to her with that much demand and lust before. How could he of all people be pushing buttons she never knew she had?

Like a gentleman, he let her go inside first. They both understood why and Jess swayed her hips in her brother's face, relishing in the thought of her brother drooling over her ass. James got the better of the deal. Years of cheerleading had sculpted her ass and legs into perfection. He had never noticed before because it never occurred to him to look at his sister. Now, the narrow fabric of her bikini shifting back and forth between his sister's firm ass cheeks filled his vision and mind. He couldn't help himself and grazed her ass with the back of his fingers. Jess gasped at his touch and stumbled over the last step to the back porch. He leaped up a couple of steps and caught her before she fell over.

"Thanks," she said, grateful he was able to catch her before she faceplanted on the porch. That would have put a quick end to this, something neither of them wanted. Worry covered his face and she felt silly for only thinking about how this might stop her from having sex with her brother while he was worried about her safety. That thought filled her with warmth, and soon she noticed something else warming her.

To stop her fall, one of his arms went around her waist and his other hand landed on her stomach. As soon as she noticed, she started to tremble from excitement, and soon he noticed her trembling. The worry left his face and the hunger returned.

"Let's go inside," he said, guiding her to, and through, the sliding doors at the back of the house.

Jess half-expected, half-hoped her brother would spin her around as soon as they stepped through the door and take her against the wall of the kitchen. Or maybe bent over the island like mom. Her pussy, already heated from her brother's hands on her body, flooded at the idea of her brother taking her with his big cock in the exact same spot as he did mom. Those ideas and the cold, air-conditioned air inside hardened her nipples so much they almost ached. She groaned in disappointment when he pushed her across the threshold of the kitchen. Not only would she not get her wish, she would have to wait even longer to for her brother's cock since he was probably guiding her upstairs to one of their bedrooms.

When she thought of that, visions of her brother fucking her on her own bed sprang to mind. In this one, unlike all her previous fantasies, her brother wasn't taking her from behind, but on top of her with her legs wrapped around him, stroking in and out of her as they kissed. Her pussy clenched when she realized she wanted her brother so intimately.

James had no intention of delaying this any further, his mind so focused he hadn't heard her disappointment. Unlike his sister, he only had one vision. Both of his hands encircled her waist, guiding her to the side of the sofa, then one hand pushed her over the back of the sofa. Their mother had a few inches on Jess which made her perfect for being bent over the taller kitchen island but too tall for the sofa. His sister, on the other hand, turned out to be the perfect height to be bent over the back of the sofa, her heels just off the carpeted floor.

Jess shivered when her hard nipples scraped the cold leather of the sofa. The knowledge that her brother was seconds away from fucking her drew out the sensation but even those few seconds felt far too long.

"Please," she said.

"Please, what?"

"Please—" Her words turned into gasp as he ran his finger along her pussy lips. Her bikini bottoms felt so wet it was like she had just gotten out of a pool. He pulled them down to her knees and had to peel them off of her.

"Please, what?"

"Please—" Another gasp ate her words as she felt her brother's tongue follow the path his fingers just made. For the first time in her life Jess was disappointed someone was eating her out but not so disappointed as to not realize the skill and experience in her brother's tongue. He kept to the outside at first, teasing her for far too long punishing her for her own teasing. Savoring her tangy taste, he had to struggle against the urge to lick her slit and more of her juices.

He couldn't help but compare his sister's pussy to their mom's. Both had been lasered smooth but mom chose to keep a small triangle of hair. Mom had thin outer lips that barely swelled when she got worked up but her inner petals they looked fantastic when they gripped his cock, caving in on themselves when he stroked into her. Jess had more prominent lips that collected her juices on her folds like morning dew on leaves and that made him want to eat her for hours. He couldn't wait to see what they looked like stretched around his cock. They were both perfect in their own way.

He could tell she was frustrated by the way she moved her hips back and forth, trying to move his tongue to more sensitive spots. With every shift, she alternated between moans of pleasure and frustration as he pulled away and moved over to the opposite side, mirroring her movements. Somewhere along the five minutes of this torture, Jess had started pushing back against his face, trying to grind against his face and stop the torture.

If Jess had the presence of mind to think about it, she would have realized her brother must have learned his skills from their mother. Instead, all she could think about was her brother's hands running up and down her legs, his tongue not doing what she wanted, and how close she was to cumming from her brother's tongue. No one had ever kept on edge for this long and she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please."

James licked her slit twice and Jess shivered from the unexpected sensation, still it wasn't enough to push her over the edge, then she felt nothing.

"What?" Jess asked in a high pitched whine. "Why—"

Jess jumped when she felt her brother put his hands on her ass, then she let out a soft moan when she finally, finally felt her brother's cock press between her ass cheeks. Not quite what she wanted and not nearly good enough at the moment.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

The last few seconds had given her a chance to calm down so she decided to return the favor and torture her brother a little.

"Please don't do this."

James almost fell backwards out of shock. He couldn't believe his sister wanted to stop now.

"But, I thought—"

"This isn't right. A brother shouldn't want to slide his big, thick cock into his sister's tight, soaking wet pussy, all ready to be fucked."

"I...don't understand."

"A sister shouldn't have her pussy filled with her brother's cock."

"But..." He couldn't figure out why his sister was saying what she was saying but there was no way he'd fuck her if she didn't want it. Right as he decided to pull away from her, his sister started lifting herself onto her toes, sliding her pussy up and down on his shaft, and leaving a coating of her slickness on a few inches of the underside of his cock. Now he was really confused.

"A brother and sister shouldn't fuck. You have to stop. This is so wrong."

"Jess, you need to be clear." His sister's hot, wet lips kept sliding up and down his cock, making it hard for him to think. Her words and actions were so diametrically opposed, and he needed to be sure before he did anything else. "If you don't want me to fuck you, just say 'no.' Do you understand? Just say 'no.'"

"Oh, God. This is wrong. So, so wrong."

James listened as his sister repeated those final words over and over again but she never uttered that two letter word that would make him stop. Finally, understanding washed over him and he began pushing his cock up and down between his sister's lips. Being able to use more than his toes, he covered the rest of his cock in his sister's glistening essence.

"This is what my big sister gets for being such a cocktease."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please don't do this."

It had been weeks since he had felt the heat of a pussy on his cock and he vowed to never let that happen again. Right after he vowed to fuck his sister like she'd never been fucked before. Dragging the tip of his cock over his sister's clit and along her slit, he mixed his precum with hers and split her lips with the head of his cock.

"Too late. Your brother's big, fat cock is going in your pussy for teasing me so much."

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, even as she gasped at the sensation of her brother's cock opening her entrance.

"Last chance to say no, big sis."

In a way, Jess was teasing her brother with her words because she wanted it as much as he did. In another, she believed the words she said. Society told them in an unspoken rule this line shouldn't ever be crossed. If anyone found out they'd be called disgusting and shunned. No one would ever want to know them again. And that's what made it all the more exciting.

"I can't believe my little annoying brother is about to fuck me."

Two fantasies came true at the same time as James pushed his cock inside his sister's pussy in one long, slow stroke. Her pussy so soaked, he didn't have to stop until he buried his entire nine and a half inches in her. Moans left their mouths at almost the exact same time. He stayed buried inside of her against his body's wishes, partly to give her time to get used to him but mostly to keep himself from filling her with cum far too early. James luxuriated in the liquid heat, ecstatic to have something besides his hand wrapped around his cock again. His cock throbbed as he remembered it was his sister's pussy was clutching his cock, and he realized he wouldn't last long.

Jess couldn't believe how full she felt. This cock was easily the biggest thing, even thicker than her dildo, she had ever had inside of her, pushing against places she didn't know existed inside of her. More than just length, his thickness made it bordering on painful when he first split her open. She was glad he gave her some time to stretch around his thick shaft. As the uncomfortableness faded away, she remembered it was her brother's cock inside her. The idea exploded in her mind and took her body with it. Her hands clawed at the supple leather under them while her walls fluttered around him and she let out a moan. Any other time in her life and this would have marked the end of a pretty good lay but this only left her wanting more.

"Did you just cum from my cock being inside your pussy?" He sounded incredulous.

She couldn't really believe it either. "That's—that's never happened before."

"Jesus, what a fucking slut."

Her mind wanted to deny it but what came out of her mouth was: "Yes, I am a slut. I'm your slut. I'll be your slut forever."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"You're stuck with me now." James slid his cock out then pushed back inside her pussy. His body trembled as he felt the friction of every fold of her walls against the rimmed crown of his cockhead. "Fuck, it's like your pussy was made for my cock."

Jess shivered at the thought then let out a long, drawn out groan as James began to slowly stroked in and out of his sister's pussy. He started moving only a couple inches each time but soon he pulled out everything but the tip before plunging back in. On every outstroke, it pulled at him as if it didn't want him to leave and with every smooth stroke in it welcomed him back inside.

"You're so hot and wet, sis."

"Your cock is huge, baby bro."

They spoke at the same time, their words intertwined like their bodies but while James had to stop talking to grunt in concentration, Jess couldn't stop the words from spilling out her mouth.

"Faster!"

"Harder. Fuck your big sister harder!

"Right there, baby bro! Just like that!"

As he listened to the filth coming from his sister's mouth and fucked her like she begged him to, he had a moment of clarity and realized exactly what she had done during her time back from college.

"Who's fucking you, Jess?"

"You are!"

"Who am I?" he growled.

The deep sound of her brother's voice shocked Jess, and touched something deep inside of her that made her want to answer, to obey, to submit.

"My brother. Oh, fuck, my brother is fucking me so good!"

And he was fucking her so good. The steady beat of his hips against her ass filled the living room with a smacking sound like a perverse metronome. Every surge forward filled her to the limit. The feeling of being stuffed by her brother's cock felt better than she ever imagined during those nights back in college. His shaft was so thick her walls gripped and dragged along the ridged veins covering it, producing never ending amounts of delicious friction as he penetrated her over and over again.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

"Is this why you've been teasing me?"

She didn't respond so he fucked her harder, and she groaned out, "Yes. Yes." He didn't know if she was answering his question or his increased intensity. He didn't much care which it was at the moment.

"Is this why you kept me from fucking mom?!"

This time he slowed and shallowed his thrusts when she didn't answer.

"Don't stop!" She tried to push back on him but his hands clamped onto her waist and pushed her into the sofa. "I'm so close!"

"Answer me!"

Jess mumbled her response and jumped, or at least as much as she could being held down by her brother, when his hand came down on her ass.

"Wha—That hurt!"

"Answer me," he said, spanking her other cheek a few times before returning to the first. He kept going as her ass went from pink to red.

"Yes! I wanted to keep you from fucking mom and tease you into fucking me. I'm sorry. Please, please make me cum. I'll do anything you want, just let me cum!"

She sucked in air to continue her babbling apology but needed it to moan as her brother buried himself into her again. Hissing out a, "Yes," her brother quickly took up his previous rhythm, the dull ache of her ass cheeks somehow multiplied the sensation of her pussy being pounded every time he drove his hips into her now sore ass.

"Fuck. Your cock feels so good stretching me out."

"Whose cunt am I fucking?"

Even if she wasn't losing herself to the intense pleasure of having her brother's cock inside of her, she wouldn't have understood his question, and that brought on more spanking.

"It's mine. It's my cunt," he said between spanks. "Now say it."

"Yours. It's your cunt, baby brother. It's yours anytime, anywhere!" Jess closed her eyes and imagined her brother taking her whenever and wherever he wanted. "Make me your sister slut, little brother."

"What about your mouth?"

"Yes! I'll suck on your cock whenever you want!"

"Your ass is mine too."

Having never even had her ass played with, Jess hesitated for a moment, but only for a moment. "Yes, it's yours too. My brother's big, fat cock is going to be the first thing inside his sister's ass."

James growled at the thought of taking his sister's anal cherry, and like a good brother, he pistoned into his sister as hard and fast as she wanted. Her tight ass rippled as he filled his sister over and over again. His hands gripped her hips, holding them against the sofa and giving her no escape. Her hands scrambled against the smooth leather of the sofa, trying to push herself back even harder onto her brother's cock. He thanked whatever higher power that existed that the pace she wanted was slow enough for him to stave off the inevitable.

That inevitable was quickly coming for Jess. Even the longing ache from the emptiness when he pulled out pushed her higher since it built the anticipation for the sweet friction of his cock against her walls when he filled her again. The idea that her brother was taking her against the sofa just like he took their mother against the kitchen island tipped her over the edge. All of her past orgasms had been like a warm wave, big or small, spreading throughout her body from her middle. This was an earthquake that had no center.

"Oh god. I'm gonna—Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Her words left her and she could only moan louder and louder with each of her brother's strokes.

"That's it," he said, reaching forward to grab her shoulders so he could hammer her even harder, "cum on your brother's cock! Cream on my cock!"

Jess howled as her mind went blank and her entire body shook as she came on her brother's cock. Her back arched then jerked forward to curl up so hard, his hands were wrenched from her shoulders. Every spasm matched the clenching of her pussy on his cock. Almost a decade of cheerleading had strengthened her core so much, James found it impossible to move than more than inch inside of his sister. Just as well since he stopped moving so he could enjoy the feeling of her walls massaging him as they tried to milk the cum from his cock.

It took almost a minute before Jess's body stopped spasming and her senses returned to her. It would have taken almost another minute before she wanted to do anything but James couldn't wait that long. He pulled his cock out then slid back into his sister's warmth, drawing a plaintive half-moan, half-whine from her.

"Wait, wait" she said, "I'm too—"

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Oh god...please...I just need a..."

He ignored her cries and pushed in faster and harder. The flood from her orgasm covered his cock in thick white cream, making it so it took even less effort to plunge in and out of her warm, wet depths.

"I don't care what you need. Didn't you say I could do anything I wanted?"

She moaned out a, "Yes," then whimpered from the feeling of being fucked so soon after such a strong orgasm.

"I own you now. Don't forget it."

"Yes," she hissed. "You own me. I'm yours."

At first, she was so sensitive his strokes overwhelmed her mind and body, making her legs quiver and shooting pins along her spine and into her brain. Her brother had always been kind and considerate to her, even when she was at her bitchiest to him, but now the idea he was using her without regard, using her for his own need, using her how she wanted to be used by him, caused pleasure to flood her body and mind again. All she could moan was, "Oh god," over and over again as he took her.

As much as he wanted slow down and drag this out, he had been close from the beginning and now that his sister had cum twice from his cock he needed his own release. Besides, the last couple of strokes had pushed him past the point of no return so he couldn't hold back even if he stopped right now. He kept pounding his cock in and out of his sister until the pressure inside his balls was too much.

"Gonna cum! Gonna fill you up!"

"Yes! Flood your sister's pussy up with your cum!" Her mind, already being consumed by pleasure again, jumped to another level as she imagined her brother's cum in her pussy, somewhere it never should have come close to. "Give it to me. I want all of your cum, baby bro!"