I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a trembling hand, he reached down to pick them up. They were warm, much warmer than the clothes around them had been. As he wondered what that could mean, he noticed something else about the tiny piece of lace in his hand: They were damp. And not the feeling of being not quite dried yet from being washed because the wetness was only on the center of the thin strip of fabric that would go down between her pussy lips.

His hand trembled even harder as he brought the lingerie up to his nose and sniffed. A sweet, tangy spice filled his mind and the only thing it reminded him of were his fingers after they'd been inside of his girlfriend. As soon as he made that connection, his cock went from slowly stiffening to being rock hard in a few heartbeats. Without thinking about it, he shut his bedroom door and undid his jeans. It took him a bit to get them down thanks to his cock but he kicked them off and dropped into his usual position.

His hand wasn't trembling anymore as it wrapped the lace around his cock which twitched and throbbed from the soft touch of the fabric. It had been so long since he'd felt this that he almost unloaded right then and there but he clenched down hard and stopped himself, mostly. A fat drop of clear precum bubbled out of his tip and balanced itself there. In a panic, he almost pulled mom's thong off his cock but stopped.

This hadn't been an accident. Mom had been deliberate with everything: where it was, what condition it was in, and now that he thought about it, these were the exact pair mom had caught him with. She wanted him to find them which meant she wanted him to keep jerking off with them. The idea blew his mind and his cock spasmed, pushing out even more precum until it ran down the underside of his shaft until it reached mom's underwear with his hand still wrapped around it.

Not being able to turn back now, he loaded up his favorite Cory Chase video and began to stroke himself. Knowing he wouldn't last long, he skipped to the end of the blowjob and imagined it was mom's pink lips wrapped around the thick shaft, his thick shaft, on the screen. Mom retreated with one final swipe of her tongue around his head then fell back onto the bed. She reached down to take his cock in her hand and slid his fat head up and down between her wet lips. His cock twitched as he brought mom's thong up by the tip as he held on for the next bit. Mom lined his cock up and looked up at him with her deep blue eyes.

"Honey. Fuck mommy as hard as you can."

Sliding his cock into her tight cunt, he felt himself losing control even as he tried to hold back. As Cory's son began to fuck her hard and fast, James quickly moved his mom's underwear up and used it to catch as much of his cum as possible. This load was even thicker and more copious than usual, not that it would have mattered with the little piece of fabric in his hand. His cum quickly soaked it through as his cock pulsed with each heavy shot. Visions of mom kneeling as he covered her face with line after line of cum filled his head as which only made him fill his hand even more.

Finally, he was left gasping for breath and he cleaned up as best as he could and pulled on some basketball shorts before running into the hallway bathroom. He almost washed the cum-soaked, blue thong in the sink but realized that if mom wanted him to keep doing this, she also might want to see the evidence of it. Using a dozen pieces of toilet paper, he sponged off enough of the excess cum until the lace just looked wet but it still reeked of his salty cum.

God.

He hoped he wasn't wrong as he walked down to mom's room. The door was closed and he knocked.

"Come in."

Mom was lying on her bed with her legs crossed dressed in a silky robe, looking like she was enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon. It kind of looked like her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing a bit too hard for just lying in bed. But James was too nervous to think too hard about that as he held up her lingerie.

"I think you dropped this in my laundry."

Mom's eyes widened and, for some reason, her toes flexed before she said, "Oh! I guess I did. Thanks for bringing them back."

James swore he could smell the odor of his cum filling mom's room so he decided to say something before she did.

"Sorry about the smell. I kinda spilled something on them," he said as he walked over and held them out.

Mom looked a little curious as she took them and ran a thumb along the wet lace before bringing it up to her nose and sniffing. He willed his cock to stay soft, or at least he tried to, because mom licked her lips before speaking again.

"Don't worry about it, honey. I don't mind the smell at all."

He almost missed her words since he was staring so hard at her now glistening lips but the emphasis she put on the word honey snapped his attention back to her. Had she somehow heard the video he had just been watching? That was crazy. That meant she had to have been standing next to his door, which was crazy. But she didn't find the smell of his cum weird at all. James didn't know what to think.

"Oh...th—thanks for doing my laundry," he stammered before leaving.

XXX

"What the fuck? How could you leave like that?" Jess said, pulling herself off her brother's cock again. "Mom so would have fucked you right there."

"I know that now but I was way too nervous to do anything. All I wanted to do was to get out of there," James said with a snort as he looked at his sister's spit covered lips and chin. "Besides, it's worked out pretty well."

Jess opened her mouth to say something or ask a question but never got it out because he pushed her back down until his throbbing cock filled her throat again, letting him continue his story but not before he groaned from his sister's tight throat squeezing his shaft.

XXX

The next time James found a pair of mom's lingerie was a couple of days later. Instead of a skimpy thong hidden among his laundry though, a pair of red, lace boy shorts was underneath his pillow. Mom had come home from work way earlier than usual. They had a nice dinner, which she cooked so that meant he had to clean up. After he washed all the dishes and wiped down the table, he headed back to his room and that was when he saw a sliver of lace peeking out from beneath his pillow. Like before, they were warm but far wetter with a pretty big dark spot right in the center.

This time, he didn't hesitate at all before bringing them up to his face as he walked to his desk. He also held out much longer this time, blowing his load while Cory's son was fucking her from behind as he imagined it was his hips making his mom's tight ass bounce as he crashed into them over and over again. As much as he wanted to cover her face with cum, he wanted to fill her cunt a million times more. That was what he imagined as he shot rope after rope of cum into mom's boy shorts.

Thanks to the shorts being designed to cover a woman's hips down to the just above her ass cheeks, much more fabric could absorb his load. There wasn't enough to take everything though. He still had to wash a pool of cum from his hand after he finished and soak up a bunch of the thick load with a wad of toilet paper. When he was done though, the bright red fabric had turned a dull, dark red and reeked of his salty cum.

Throwing on some mesh shorts, he wanted to run to mom's bedroom so he could see her reaction to this new pair of cum soaked panties but just walked there instead. He heard the soft moans coming from inside the bedroom before he saw that the door was cracked open. There wasn't any doubt in his mind as to what he'd see in there with all that had happened recently. Slowing his hurried steps, he stopped to the side of the door so he could peak inside.

Seeing mom lying on her bed with her knees bent and legs spread proved his suspicions correct. Lace stockings covered her legs to the top of her thighs and her tits had been pulled free from the lace bra that had been covering them. Both pieces of lingerie were the same shade of color as the red boy shorts in his hand. At least they'd all be the same color if the underwear in his hand had been dry.

He didn't pay too much attention to the color though because of what was happening between mom's legs. She had both hands between her legs, one rubbing and stroking her clit at a leisurely pace with the other fisting a dildo in and out of her pussy at a much faster clip. Her entire crotch was soaked with her juices and he could hear the wet sound of the dildo being pushed inside her pussy. Every time she plunged the dildo inside of her, she let out the sexiest moan he had ever heard and his cock stiffened a little bit more.

Being denied the sight with the masseuse and wanting to see his mom cum, he waited there for over a minute but she kept a steady pace with both her hands, holding her pleasure at that level as though she was waiting for something. With a final long look at her wet pussy he made a decision. He didn't want to interrupt her but he also didn't want her panties to get cold so he knocked on the door and pushed his way inside without waiting for an answer.

Mom didn't seem surprised at the interruption because she looked over at him even as she fucked herself with a few more strokes before pulling the fake cock out of her with a squelch. The towel beside her where she put the wet rubber down showed she was much more organized about her sessions than he was. He couldn't think about that for long because she stood up and took her time with tucking her petite breasts back under her bra. The thin fabric did nothing to hide her hard nipples though and as he stared at them, saliva flooded his mouth and forced him to swallow.

"Sorry I barged in like that," James said after finding his voice. "I should have waited."

"It's ok honey," mom said as she laid a hand on his bicep and he felt a gentle squeeze. "I told you that everyone masturbates, even your old mom."

"You're not old, mom."

Mom blushed so hard that the pink of her cheeks trailed down to her cleavage which only served to draw his eyes to her breasts again. He forced himself to stop staring and held out her underwear.

"You forgot something in my laundry again."

"Silly me," she said while taking them.

She brought them up to her nose and gave him a funny look he couldn't read before stepping into them and, without bending her knees one bit, pulling them up. When they settled over her hips, she let out a contented sigh and her hand slipped underneath the waistband for a moment before seemed to remember where she was.

"Like I was saying, everyone does it. Including all those girls from your school."

"You're way hotter than most of the girls from school."

"I'm sure you'd still rather see one of those girls from high school doing it instead of your mom. What about Sarah? Don't you two—"

"We broke up," he said as he dropped his eyes to the ground.

"Oh my god, honey. I'm so sorry!" Mom wrapped him in a hug and his cock gave lurch when he felt the soft mounds of her breasts pressing into his chest. It lurched again when it touched mom's hip and he caught himself rocking forward. She didn't seem to notice as she pulled him to the bed and made him sit next to her.

Ever the classy woman, she crossed her stocking covered legs but she crossed them so that her top foot grazed his leg closest to her ever so often.

"It's ok. We were going to different colleges anyway."

"Still why the start of summer? You two could have had one last summer together."

James blushed and looked away.

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"C'mon, honey." Mom dropped a hand to his thigh and began stroking it. "You can tell your mom."

"It's stupid." He let out a huff and kept staring at anything but his mom. "It's...she...we were planning on losing our virginities after prom, right? And to get ready we'd been fooling around a little. We touched each other with our hands and then we used our mouths, only she could never fit much of me inside of her because..."

"You're pretty big down there," mom said almost sounding out of breath. She had continued to stroke his leg and, if anything, slowly moved up his thigh.

James blushed even harder and then continued. "Sarah said there was no way that could fit inside of her and she was too afraid it would hurt really bad so we didn't do much after prom. And then she said it wasn't fair to me so she broke up with me.

"It sucks that we broke up because I really liked her but I'm afraid that no girl is going to want me because of how big I am if they say it'll hurt them."

"Oh honey. That's not true at all!" Mom's cheeks flushed and her hand moved up even further his thigh before she spoke again. "Girls are different sizes down there too, just like boys. Some girls really like big guys and some don't. I'm sure you'll find a girl who likes you for who you are."

James made a sound like he didn't quite believe her. The soft touch of mom's finger on his chin finally drew his attention to her.

"I wouldn't lie to my baby. There are plenty of women out there who would be thrilled to see your big, thick cock."

He swallowed hard because mom was looking right into his eyes when she emphasized those last three words. Speaking of his big, thick cock, it had been slowly filling with blood thanks to the gentle touch of her hand on his leg. The obscene sight of the impression of his long shaft against the right leg of his mesh shorts only got worse as his cock got hard enough to lift itself upwards. He wanted nothing more than to leave the room so he could take care of it but he was transfixed by his mom's words and brilliant blue eyes.

"You see, some women really love the feeling of taking a big cock. They can't get enough of it. Once they find out about the size of your cock, they'll do anything to fuck you."

James couldn't believe the words he was hearing from his mom. He shouldn't be hearing about how big his cock was and how some women loved big cocks. He really needed to get out of the room but then his sucked in a breath between clenched teeth at the feeling of his mom's hand on top of his raging shaft.

"And mommy is going to make sure her baby boy is ready for them because just having a big cock means nothing if he can't use it."

"Wha—what?"

While his mind was still processing her statement, Rachel was already moving, sliding off the bed and pushing herself between her son's knees. A few sharp tugs on his shorts and boxer briefs brought them down to his knees and, finally, she saw the object that had haunted her dreams for weeks as his cock leapt free.

Saliva flooded her mouth. What she had said just now was true. Some women couldn't get enough of big cocks and Rachel Sullivan was one of them. It wasn't that she needed a big cock to get off; it was just that there was no feeling like being split open over and over again. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked her lips before she opened wide and leaned forward.

"Oh my god, mom," James groaned.

The feeling of a mouth engulfing his cock felt better than he could have ever imagined. Sarah had only ever licked him and though that felt amazing, it couldn't compare to what his mom was doing right now. The inside of mom's mouth was hot, wet, and—His hips jerked up as he felt mom swipe her tongue back and forth on the underside of his cockhead.

"Jesus, mom. That feels so good."

Mom hummed in appreciation and the vibrations forced another jerk of his hips and produced a twitch of his cock. She hummed again when she tasted the first stream of his precum leaking from the tip of his cock. Her tongue swiped around and around the head of his cock, hunting for every drop of the salty flavor. It had been far too long since she had tasted cum so delicious. She almost brought up her hands so she could stroke the exposed part of his shaft but the now never-ending stream of precum told her how close her son was. Instead, she dropped her hands to her cunt and let out a long moan as she began to rub her clit.

Though his cock was barely inside of his mom's mouth, with every swipe of her tongue, his balls churned and the tingling in the pit of his stomach threatened to spread throughout his body. He bore down hard and slammed his eyes shut, trying to hold on so he could make his first blowjob last just a little bit longer. And in the back of his mind, he didn't want his mom to be disappointed like she had with the masseuse.

Rachel felt the impending orgasm too through the clenching of her son's muscles and the twitching of his cock. Part of her wanted to keep sucking until he filled her mouth with his sticky load so she could feel his cum sliding down her throat as she swallowed every delicious drop. Another part of her wanted to take this beautiful cock into her cunt and have her muscles milk every bit of cum from his heavy balls, coating every inch of her insides with his liquid heat. The greed of her cunt won out in the end.

James's eyes shot open when he felt the loss of warmth surrounding his cock. He wondered if he did something wrong for a split second because his mom had stood up. That doubt vanished as she pushed him back onto the bed and moved him back so he was closer to the middle. Before he could even get settled, mom threw off the cum soaked boy shorts and crawled onto the bed. Before he could even as what she was doing, she had straddled his legs and began sliding up his body.

He let out a moan when the wet lips of her pussy touched his balls and then a louder one when she continued to slide up and underside of his shaft settled in between her lips. He almost didn't want her to keep moving because the heat against his cock felt like nothing he had ever felt before but he knew what was coming next. Mom continued her slide up, aided by the juices pouring out from her cunt, and groaned as her son's thick cock split her lips open. Finally, she reached the end and his hard cock lifted away from his body.

Wanting nothing more than to sink his cock into his mom's pussy but not knowing what to do, he rocked upwards and missed the mark a few times. Mom put her hands on his chest, told him to relax and to let her do all the work. She reached between them and gripped his cock. They both let out soft moans as she slid the tip between her lips a few times before settling it at her entrance.

James had been looking down at his mom's hand wrapped around his cock but he looked back up in her eyes for this moment. Mom was already looking at him and smiled at him. He smiled back even as he almost couldn't believe what was about to happen. He never thought he would lose his virginity to his mom but...Something unspoken passed between them and mom slid down.

"Oh shit," he grunted.

"Oh my god," she groaned.

If mom's mouth felt incredible then just the first inch of her pussy felt like heaven. Wet heat gripped him tight and then even tighter as mom slid down further. His hands grabbed mom's lithe hips but he fought back the urge to pull her down. Instead he brought on hand up and wrapped it around one of her soft tits then squeezed.

Rachel didn't know if her son had the biggest cock she had ever taken but she definitely knew it was up there, and it was definitely the biggest she'd had in years. She wondered how and why she could have gone for so long without one. There was nothing like the mix of pain and pleasure that a huge cock splitting you open provided. Her face reflected the feeling with a half-grin, half-grimace as she sank further and further down her son's shaft. As wet as she was, he was just as thick and she took her time. Still, it wasn't long until her ass touched her son's legs.

"Baby, your big cock fills mommy up so well."