I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James didn't know what to expect from having sex but it sure wasn't feeling every fold of mom's pussy against the sensitive head of his cock as she sank down on him. Every change in sensation shot a lightning bolt through his body and right into his balls. It was all he could do to not cum as he squeezed his mom's hip and tit harder and harder. Mom squirmed in delight at her son's strength. If he was holding her this tight just lying there, she couldn't wait to feel what he could do when he finally fucked her.

"I can't...I can't believe how good you feel mom," he said through gritted teeth. "I don't think I can—"

"It's ok honey. Mommy won't be upset if you cum. Just fill her up with your cum. She wants to feel your cock as you cum inside of her. Cum for me honey."

He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mom's mouth. Even though they hadn't moved since she had taken him all the way, his balls churned as he listened to her. And when she said those last words like Cory Chase had in all those videos, imagining his mom as her, he lost it.

"Oh...god," he groaned as his balls tightened and both of his hands leapt to his mom's ass and sank his fingers into her firm cheeks. A bomb exploded inside of him as he let loose his first rope of cum inside of a woman.

Mom dropped her body on to his and slowly rocked back and forth on top of him, wanting her baby's first orgasm inside of a woman to be as good as it could. To her utter amazement, she could feel her son's cock twitching inside of her. The pleasure it provided wasn't much but the fact she knew her baby was emptying himself inside of her filled her with a loving warmth. The hot cum probably helped with that too.

"That's it baby," mom whispered into his ear. "Fill mommy up with all of your hot, hot cum."

James grunted and groaned with every twitch of his cock. Mom's gentle movements helped pull out every drop of cum from his balls as they clenched and released in their efforts until they had been emptied. His cock didn't get the memo though as it continued to twitch with the help of mom's rocking. Before long though, her rocking began shooting pins and needles through his super sensitive head and he had to hold her ass down to stop her.

He hadn't even moved during all this but he still felt exhausted as he lay there panting. Mom's body felt like a warm blanket covering him and he wrapped his arms around her back as he caught his breath. Mom couldn't help but grin like an infatuated schoolgirl as she buried her face in her son's neck before softly kissing it.

"I can't believe I had sex for the first time with my mom," he said, staring up at the ceiling

"Do you regret it?" mom asked in a soft voice.

James gently lifted his mom's head back and said, "Absolutely not. This was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Mom blinked away tears as he pulled her back down and kissed her. This was something he had plenty of practice with but kissing mom felt as new as having sex did. They started out slowly, just with their lips but before long they introduced their tongues. Mom surprised him by sucking on his tongue and he quickly returned the favor, enjoying the feel of her soft tongue between his lips. That got mom rocking on his half-hard cock.

"I'm just sorry I couldn't last longer for you. I remember how—," James said before shutting up.

"You remember what honey?"

"Nothing."

"Tell mommy what you did."

James let out a sigh and told her the story of how he stumbled upon her and the masseuse from the spa.

"Well, I guess that explains your sudden interest in incest porn," mom said with a laugh. "And I think you won't disappoint me like he did because I think someone is getting a little excited again."

She wasn't wrong. Retelling the story had made his half-hard cock fully hard again. He expected her to begin rocking her body on him again and that's what she did. It didn't last for long though as she rolled them both over so he was on top.

"Now it's your turn to do all the work, honey."

XXXX

James felt a vibration run through his body as Jess used his cum seeping out of her cunt to play with her clit and moaned around his cock.

"And so we fucked three more times that night with me filling up her pussy every time."

"What?" she said pulling her mouth off his cock. "That's it?"

"What'd you mean that's it? You wanted to know how mom and I started fucking so I told you the story. Or did you want to hear about every single time we've fucked, because we'll be here for a long time."

"I kinda do, yea."

James snorted. "Tell you what; I'll give you a choice. I'll keep telling you the story. Or I'll fuck you again right now."

Jess scrunched up her face as though she was seriously contemplating how to answer but she let out a squeal when her brother picked her up and dropped her flat on her stomach.

"Time's up. I picked for you," he said as he settled on top of her thighs and ran the fat head of his cock up and down the crack of his sister's ass a few times. He even stopped at her asshole once or twice just to test her reaction and was pleased when she let out a soft moan both times he applied a little pressure to her tight ring. Her first ass fucking couldn't be like this though so he lowered his cock to the entrance of her cunt and notched himself there.

James couldn't believe how his life turned out as he slid forward and sank his entire cock inside of his big sister's tight cunt for the third time today. And he couldn't wait to see what would happen next.