I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes! It's yours. My pussy is yours to fill up! And my mouth. And my ass. It's yours. It's all yours!"

"Oh, fuck," he growled, slowing down for a few strokes then hammering into his sister before he buried himself into her as his balls began to shoot their load into her. He came so hard, his toes flexed, lifting his heels off the ground.

"Yes! Pump your sister slut full of cum!"

As he started to cum, he yanked on her hair to pull her upright against him as tight as he could, trying to push every millimeter of his cock inside her. The sharp pain of having her hair pulled combined with the sensation of his cock swelling inside of her brought her to the edge of another orgasm. She wished he had a couple more strokes in him but she felt thrilled to have given her own brother so much pleasure, then she felt it.

Only her high school boyfriend had ever cum inside of her before and she could only just feel the soft throbbing of his average-sized dick which was nothing compared to her brother's hard, twitching cock. For the first time in her life, she swore she could feel warm cum hitting the back of her insides and filling her pussy, and it pushed her over the cliff again. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she brought her hands up to pinch her nipples only to find her brother's other hand already squeezing one tit. She covered his hand with one of her own, longing to feel as much of him as possible, and pinched her other nipple, trying to draw out the bliss.

James knew his sister had cum again before she could scream, "Fuck! I'm cumming!" by the way her pussy clenched his cock again. This time, the milking walls got what they wanted as they drew more and more of cum out of him. Even though he had firsthand experience of just how strong she was from minutes ago, he hadn't experienced it when his cock was so sensitive. With every squeeze, his cock jumped and sprayed another stream of cum into her until he could only respond with empty, pleasurable spasms.

Her brother buried his face in her neck and she gasped when she felt his hot breath on her skin before mumbling, "Your cum is so hot," over and over again until they finally came down together. The cool leather of the sofa soothed her overheated forehead when she collapsed onto the back of it. He hunched over her, keeping himself from dropping onto her with what little strength he had left.

"I've never been fucked like that before," she said when she could breathe properly again.

"Oh yea?"

"Yea, and I can't believe my brother is the best fuck I've ever had."

He pulled his still mostly hard cock from his sister's pussy and watched as his cum filled her gaping hole from the inside, threatening to spill out. Her tiny, already soaked bikini bottoms would have to be enough to keep his cum from leaking out of her gaping pussy. He didn't want to explain to mom how the living room carpet got cum stains on it.

"So, no regrets?" he asked, walking around the back of the sofa so he could look as his sister's beautiful face.

"Just one." Anxiety flooded his mind when he heard his sister say it but it quickly vanished as she continued. "I didn't get to see your face when you were fucking me. Next time, you're on top."

He saw her eying his cock, covered with her cream and streaks of his cum. "Ever taste yourself?"

"Not from...you know," she said with a blush, a little embarrassed at her brother's question but her mouth watered as she came face to face with the object of her months-long obsession.

She almost couldn't believe how long and thick her brother's cock was even as it bobbed right in front of her face. Still an angry red from being pounded into her minutes ago, an uneven coating of her juices covered the veins crisscrossing his cock. Gobs of his cum clung to the fat head as a thick string of it oozed out of the slit. His cock slowly drooped down but it never really got soft. In a bit of surprise, his hair was trimmed pretty close to his body. She didn't think her brother had it in him to manscape but then realized it probably had to do with swimming. Christ, how did he keep his monstrous cock hidden in that tiny suits he wore? She was glad he did trim down there though; his cock looked fantastic. In her entire life, she had never wanted anything more than she wanted to feel the hot flesh of her brother's cock in her mouth at that moment.

His sister bent over the back of the sofa might have been the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and that was before she swallowed then licked her lips a few times. He needed to have her full lips wrapped around him.

"Get on your knees, slut, and clean my cock."

Dropping to her knees with a grin, she obeyed his order at once. Starting from the tip, she licked up the remains of his cum, savoring the salty, almost bitter, flavor of her brother. She took her time licking up and down and around his cock, reveling in feeling the thick veins breaking up the smooth skin of his shaft against her tongue. She gave special attention to the underside and his urethra, the thick shaft within the thicker shaft, and the spot where it disappeared into the tip, enjoying the way his cock jumped and throbbed with every lick.

Only after she made sure she got every drop of her own tangy cum did she finally use her hands to stroke it. She could just touch her thumb to the tip of her middle finger, finally putting a measure of how thick her brother's cock was, and even with both hands wrapped around it, she barely covered half the length. As she licked and stroked and worshiped her brother's cock it grew from almost hard to fully hard and she realized her fingertips could no longer touch each other.

She couldn't help but smile when she wrapped her lips around her brother's cock and took him into her mouth. Her brother groaned as she swirled her tongue along the underside of his cock as she went further and further down. More than half of his cock was left exposed when it finally reached the back of her mouth. The angle wasn't right for it to enter her throat so she pulled back.

Her brother cupped her face and said, "That felt fantastic. Don't worry if you can't go any deeper."

Even in this situation, her brother was the kindest person she knew and it filled her with love, and desire, for him. She grinned up at him because she knew what he didn't. Sitting back on her heels let her take his cock into her mouth with her head tilted back so the angle allowed it to slip into her throat. Not even her dildo compared to the thickness of her brother's cock as it stretched her throat to the point of uncomfortableness but she kept going, wanting to give herself completely to her brother.

"Holy fuck," he said, drawing out the last word as his sister went further and further down his cock until her nose touched his stomach. "Your throat feels amazing, sis."

James didn't care how uncomfortable it was for his sister when she took him into her throat because it might have been the tightest thing he had ever felt. Only mom's ass felt as tight as his sister's throat. He couldn't really compare the two further because all he could think about was how good it felt to be inside his sister again. And that was before his sister started humming around his cock, the vibrations shooting electricity up his spine.

Jess basked in the sounds her brother made as she hummed and swallowed, knowing she was the reason for every single one. She wanted to learn how to play the entire symphony of notes her brother could make, luckily for her that would take hours and hours of practice. Her brother would just have to suffer through it. When she finally needed to breathe, she pulled away from him and gasped for air, trying to fill her lungs as fast as possible so she could take him back into her again.

"Like mom, like sister, right?" she said, making herself laugh but he could only stare at her with lust.

They caught the other's eyes and grinned a silly grin at each other, basking in happiness they felt in the moment. It wasn't just because of the sheer lust of the situation or Jess's smooth stroking of his cock, but the love they felt for each other, a love built on a lifetime of knowing the other person, growing up with them, and just being with the other. A love that no one else could replicate.

Eventually though, James slid his hands through Jess's hair and pulled her mouth onto his cock, now so hard again it pointed up towards the ceiling. She had come to learn that she enjoyed being guided or forced when she sucked cock after seeing her brother do it to their mother. Now that it was her brother's hands forcing her throat to take more and more of his cock, enjoyment couldn't begin to describe her desire for her brother to shove his cock down her throat again and again.

"Lick my balls," he said when she had him completely in her throat. So she did, savoring the feeling of the rough texture of his loose hanging sack on her tongue. Her brother let out a loud moan as she lapped at them it her thrilled to know that her mouth and tongue were doing the same things to him that mom did.

Over and over again, he plunged his cock into her throat until his balls smacked her chin. He kept her balls deep for longer and longer and gave her less and less time to catch her breath. The shortness of breath made it hard to concentrate on anything, but the pressure in her throat pierced the fog and fueled the fire in her. Just when it felt like she was going to pass out, her brother finally stopped fucking her face, but even without his cock in her throat she felt hotter and hotter with every sharp breath she took.

"Give me your hand."

"Wha—what?" she said, unable to think straight.

"Your hand." Her brother had removed one of his hands from her head. "Give it to me."

She expected him to help her up to her feet for whatever reason when she placed her hand in his so she was unprepared for him to shove his cock back into her mouth, forcing a gag out of her. A sharp tug on her hair pulled her off of his cock again before he pushed back inside her mouth. This time he went slowly, surprising her and making her wonder why. She hadn't realized he had put her hand on her own throat and covered it with his. Her throat bulged out, sandwiching her hand between it and her brother's hand. The sensation of feeling her throat fucking from inside and outside of her body at the same time made her pussy throb harder and harder.

James watched with wide eyes as his sister moaned around his cock before her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to keep her eyes on his. It was a lost cause as her eyes rolled back into her head and trembles rolled over her entire body. He could even feel her free hand shaking on his thigh. She didn't even seem to notice when he forced her throat down onto his cock until her lips were pressed against what little remained of his trimmed hair. It only made her moan harder, the vibrations shooting daggers of ecstasy up his spine.

As good as her sister's throat felt and much as he wanted to dump a load of cum down it, he wasn't close after having cum inside her just a short time ago. He wanted to close his eyes and drop his head back to bask in the sensation of her cumming around his cock but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the obscene sight of his sister's glossy lips stretched around his thick shaft.

Even as she was cumming just from sucking her brother's cock, Jess didn't think it would be anywhere near the intensity of the ones from when he fucked her. But the combination of being taken by surprise and the lack of oxygen built and built it into a white hot sensation in her mind until she couldn't feel anything but the pressure in her throat. Until she couldn't feel anything at all.

When she came to, she found herself leaning against the sofa. Her brother's face was right in front of her, full of concern. She felt the comforting warmth of his hands, one around her waist to keep her upright and the other cupping her cheek. Even in the middle of all of this, her brother could still drop everything to worry over her as he always did. That used to annoy her since she was older than him but now it filled her with joy. It made her want to return that feeling a hundred times over.

"You jerk. I can't believe you made me pass out."

"Sorry I was so rough."

"Don't worry about it," she said, smiling while nuzzling her face into his hand. "I'm learning that I like it rough, especially when it's you."

"I noticed. Have you ever..." he trailed off, not sure how to ask his question without sounding like a pig.

"Cum from sucking a cock before?" It appeared his sister didn't have a problem with that. "Or were you wondering if I've ever passed out from cumming?"

"Uh, either?"

"No, to both. Lots of firsts today," she said. "First time my brother has felt me up. First time my brother has licked my pussy. First time my brother fucked me. First time my brother filled me with his cum. First time—"

Even after all this, James took her by surprise when he leaned in and kissed her. Gently at first, because it took a second for her to respond but she did. He surprised her again when he didn't try to devour her mouth with his, much to her disappointment. Now, she understood how her previous boyfriends could be so impatient because all she wanted to do was shove her tongue into his mouth but every time she tried he pulled back. His kisses were a study in contradictions: firm but gentle, patient yet passionate. She wanted to melt into his arms, and not from a lack of oxygen this time.

Jess took him by surprise when her hand found his cock and started to slowly stroke it. He moaned into her mouth and she pulled away from their kiss to grin at him.

"So, wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Yes," he growled. "But not right now."

She let out a little shriek when he picked her up, one arm behind her knees and the other around her back. Her arms found their way around his neck, letting her take up some of her own weight and he grinned down a thanks. It wasn't a long walk along the familiar path of the living room to the stairs but he had to watch where he was going because he wasn't used to doing it while carrying someone.

"What's with the look?" he asked when he finally did make it upstairs and looked down to find his sister staring up at him with blood coloring her cheeks.

"Nothing...it's kinda like we just got married..."

"And I'm carrying you to our hotel room where we'll consummate it?"

She rolled her eyes. "Thanks for making fun of—"

"I wasn't making fun of you. Well not really but is that something you want?"

"What? Getting married? To you?" His sister only blushed harder. "No. Yes. I don't know. I just thought of it while you were carrying me up the stairs and...I'm just being stupid."

"No, I get it. This is all weird and sudden," he said before starting to walk down the second floor hallway, past their bedrooms.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Mom's shower is big enough for two people."

"Know that from experience, do you?"

"Yea, I do."

She had never heard her brother say anything so nonchalantly and confidently, and it only ramped up her desire for him which made her blush even harder. Any harder and her cheeks might burst. It almost distracted her from the moment when he crossed the threshold into the bedroom but there was no way she would have missed it. Instead of the bursts of desire that had consumed her this afternoon, she felt a tingling in her stomach, like it was the morning of a cheerleading competition.

She always figured she would get married one day but never thought too much about it but once the idea of getting married to her brother popped into her mind; she couldn't stop thinking about him as her husband. It was slightly disconcerting, knowing the legal and societal issues they would face. She also had no idea what her brother would think about it. As good as he made her feel minutes ago, it made her sad to think that maybe he only wanted have sex with her.

None of that was on James's mind as he carried his sister into the master bathroom. After gently putting her down, he stripped off her still undone bikini top and peeled off her bottoms again. They were soaked with his cum and he held them in front of his sister's face until the distant look on her face went away.

"Oh, wow. Is that all your cum?" she asked, taking them from his hands. The salty taste confirmed it was his cum and her cum made itself known by the tang. She didn't stop until she had licked up all the noticeable cum then looked up to find her brother staring at her wide eyed.

"Didn't know how fucking dirty your sister was?"

"It's pretty hot," he said right before kissing her. "C'mon, let's get that sunscreen washed off you."

After getting the water temperature right, Jess both stepped into the large shower but her brother stopped short and said, "Wait, I need to grab something."

Stepping into the water and not wanting to get her hair wet, she twisted it around into a bun and held it against her scalp. A hair tie would have been really helpful right now but that was a minor annoyance compared to the soothing feel of the hot water on her sore body. Her brother really could fuck.

The sound of the shower door opening announced her brother's return, as did his hands cupping her breasts and fingers playing with her rehardening nipples.

"So, what was so important you had to leave me all by myself?"

In response, he held up her body wash from their shared bathroom.

"Really?"

"Yea, I didn't want you smelling like mom. I want you to smell like you."

All she could do was blush in answer.

"Here, keep holding your hair up. I'll wash you."

And so he did, slowly running his hands up and down her body, making sure to pay special attention to her breasts and ass and neck and actually everywhere. The flowery fragrance of her body wash filled the shower as his gentle hands, half washing and half massaging, quickly turned her on again. Pretty soon she closed her eyes and began to moan, especially when he hands found the more sensitive parts of her body, though he seemed to make a conscious effort to ignore her clit and pussy.

As James let his hands wander over his sister's body, he still couldn't believe what had happened today. His sister had come onto him so fast he couldn't process it. Not that he had any regrets over it but in this calmer moment he could actually think about the earlier events, especially how his sister's mind went to marriage when he carried her upstairs. He had never even imagined getting married, after all he had just graduated from high school.

Now that the idea had been implanted in his head, he couldn't stop thinking about it. If getting married meant having to spend the rest of his life with someone then he wouldn't be able to pick anyone than his sister. Sure, they ran in different circles and had different interests but he loved spending time with her and he enjoyed how excited she got when she talked about something she loved. Feeling her head on his shoulder as they watched a movie felt like home.

As much as the idea of being married to his sister intrigued him, he had more pressing concerns at the moment. Just being in the shower with her had the effect of stiffening his cock. The feel of her soft skin on his hands completed the effect. He spun her around to face the wall to wash her back but also took the time to lift his cock between them and step closer to her. When she felt his shaft on her ass and back she stepped back, sandwiching his cock between them.

The moment it touched her, she knew exactly what it was. It wasn't as though there were many other options though. The warm shaft against her skin still felt good. She wanted him to feel as good as it did for her so she started grinding against him. All those parties in college taught her how to move her hips and ass. From the soft grunts her brother was making, he appreciated everything she had learned.

ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers