I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom let out a soft moan when the guy started on her shoulders and neck and James almost jumped in shock. He almost jumped in shock again when the guy moved down to her ass and coated on cheek then the other in oil. His fingers on one then the other then both at the same time all while moving from squeezing to caressing then back again.

"Would you like me to remove this?" he asked as he snuck a couple of fingers under the band of mom's thong.

"Yes," she said softly, after a moment's thought. "Please."

James stifled a moan when mom lifted her hips so the guy could slip her thong off but he didn't need to because mom let out a louder moan when he poured a stream of oil between her taut cheeks. His hand slowly slid sideways through area between them and she gasped.

"Is that ok, Rachel?"

"Yes," mom hissed.

Instead of continuing in that area, the guy moved to her feet. His thumbs pressed into every inch of her soles for a few minutes.

"That feels amazing."

"You spend way too much time in heels. Not that you don't look good in them."

"Thank you."

James couldn't believe how patient this guy was being. Half of him wanted this to be over. The other half couldn't wait for this live porno starring his own mom to keep going. Another half of him also wished he was the one massaging mom. The thought disgusted him, and pumped what felt like gallons of blood into his dick.

"Ready to turn over?"

Mom didn't bother speaking as she quickly turned onto her back. Mom's impatience must have rubbed off on him as he spent little time on the front of her arms and legs before coating her breasts with oil. Loud moans filled the bedroom as he squeezed her breasts and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. After a couple of minutes of focused attention to her breasts, he slid one hand down her taut stomach, pausing to make a few circles on it, before reaching the small triangle of hair above her pussy. His fingers ran through the trimmed blonde hair a couple of times then slid down a little lower.

"Finally," mom hissed.

His fingers slid around and across her clit, slowly at first but faster and faster with each passing second. Mom's breathing sped up with his fingers and her entire body heaved as he pushed her closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh god. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop!"

James had never seen anything as hot as his mom cumming, not that he had that much experience but none of the porn he watched came close to comparing with this. Mom's shivering, shaking body and loud cries were going to be thing he thought about whenever he jerked off from now on.

For some reason, James thought this whole thing was over now but mom reached out for the guy's shorts. The oil on her hands left a dark stain on the white shorts right over the area being pushed out by his stiff dick. The guy groan as mom rubbed and stroked his dick through his shorts. James didn't really have any interest in seeing this guy's dick but he needed to see what his mom would, and could do.

"Time for you to get naked," mom said as she was unbuttoning his shorts.

The guy yanked off his polo and let mom finish her task. Dude obviously worked out a lot from the size of his muscles but when mom pulled down his shorts out sprang a small dick. Of course, every dick was when James compared them to his so maybe he was average or something. Or maybe it looked small because the rest of him was so big. In any case, mom didn't seem to care as she grabbed him by his ass and pulled him towards her. She took his entire dick into her mouth and he closed his eyes and grunted.

"That feels amazing, Rachel."

Mom pushed and pulled his ass until he got the right idea and took over. The wet sound of his dick pushing its way into her mouth filled James's ears and he would have given anything for his cock filling mom's mouth to his surpise. After less than a minute of this, mom stopped him and stroked his dick a few times, covering it in oil and her spit.

"Fuck me with this hard cock." She flipped herself and hunched down with her knees spread as far as she could so her ass was about level with his hips. It was just low enough for him as he grabbed his dick and slotted it between her lips. "Wait! Condoms on the dresser."

"Seriously?"

"If you want to fuck me, then yes."

He cursed but still grabbed a rubber. His oily hands didn't make it easy to open the wrapper. Neither did mom as she shook her ass at him but he finally covered his dick and moved back into position.

James kind of expected him to take his time like he did with the massage but he must have run out of patience. Mom let out a gasp as the dick pushed into her and bottomed out. The guy wasted no time as he grabbed her shoulders and began pounding her. He put those muscles to good use by yanking her shoulders and absolutely hammering his hips into mom's tight ass.

Mom chanted, "Fuck me," over and over again in time with his strokes and he went faster and faster, grunting all the while.

"Shit! You feel too good!"

"Wait, don't cum yet," mom yelled back at him. One of her hands shot down under herself to rub her clit, hoping to push herself over before he spent himself.

But it was too late as he drove into her a few more times and yelled, "I'm cumming!"

"Goddamn it," mom said as she stopped rubbing herself and he fell back onto her bed. "Can you get hard again?"

"I don't know," he said, gasping for breath.

XXX

"Well? Did he get it up again?" Jess asked from his lap.

Her hand had started stroking him as soon as he started telling his story and her mouth engulfed his cock as soon as he was half hard. She slowly moved up and down on his cock with her mouth and hands, careful not to make too much noise so she could still hear his story.

"I don't know."

"What'd you mean you don't know?"

It had been close to fifteen minutes since he started his tale and his cock twitched as his sister continued to slowly stroke it.

"They sort of just laid there for a few seconds before mom asked if he wanted to take a shower together. When they got up I got scared they might see me and I got out of there."

"Wuss."

James chuckled before pushing his sister's mouth down on his cock again. He didn't stop pushing, not even when his cock hit the entrance to her throat and she coughed. The angle made it hard to enter the thick spit she just coughed up helped him to force her throat to open and he groaned as the tight passage wrapped around his cock. He pulled her up and shoved down by her hair for a dozen thrusts before stopped.

"Can I continue now?" he asked her spit covered face.

She nodded, not wanting to spend the breath to speak.

XXX

That night James sat at his computer staring at the homepage of a streaming porn site. Any of the recommended videos would have normally piqued his interest but all he could do was think about what he saw that morning. It had distracted him the rest of day, so much so that he screwed the D&D campaign a bunch of times. His friends kept asking him what was wrong but there was no chance he could tell them.

His fingers trembled as they typed in the words "mom son fucking" in the search box and hit enter. His dick was already almost completely hard. Results filled the page and he grew more comfortable as he settled into the familiar rhythm of scrolling through thumbnails and titles until he found something he might want to watch. A thumbnail caught his eye halfway down the first page. The actress's name was Cory Chase, and even though she didn't look anything like mom and had obvious fake tits, her blonde hair and tall height made his dick throb.

He didn't care that the dialogue was the usual corny porn level crap like every other video and that it wasn't actually a mother and son in the video. All he could think about was the fact the guy kept calling the tall blonde, "mom." His dick was already throbbing and drooling precum by the time the Cory knelt and started giving her "son" a blowjob.

Normally he would have taken things slow but he couldn't help himself and wrapped his hand around his hard cock and started stroking. The guy kept moaning that "mom" was doing such a good job and all of a sudden James felt like he was about to cum. He tried to hold out but huge jets of cum shot out of his spasming dick.

The first long stream of cum landed on his desk before he could cover himself with a sheet of paper towel he kept handy at his desk. He couldn't remember the last time he came this much and this hard. The paper towel was soaked through and cum started to run down his dick. He finally stopped spasming over a minute later but his dick was still hard and throbbing.

Cory was still sucking her son's cock while James cleaned his desk. By the time he finished, she was ready to move on. He jerked off again while Cory got fucked in missionary and he came as hard and almost as fast as the first time. This time he was more prepared for it so he didn't have anything to clean up and could jerk off again after catching his breath. By the time the 23 minute video finished, he had cum 4 times and his desk was half-covered with drenched paper towels. He stared down at his still half-hard dick and got ready for bed.

After a fitful night's sleep, he couldn't meet his mom's eyes the next morning. At least it was Sunday and he didn't have to go to school. That night though, he found another Cory Chase video and did it again. He did the same thing every night the next week and kept cumming just as hard but he slowly lengthened every session. It didn't do his sleep any favors but he couldn't stop himself. He didn't want to watch Cory getting fucked by her "sons." He needed to see it.

XXX

"Jesus. Four times?!" Jess asked, pulling herself away from his cock.

"Yea. I couldn't get the sight of mom getting fucked out of my mind."

"I know the feeling." She gave him a meaningful look as she stroked his spit covered cock. "Think you can cum inside me four times today?"

"Don't say I never did anything for you."

As a thank you, she took the tip of his cock back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it so quick he couldn't think straight. His sister finally relented and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock before slowly moving it up, squeezing out a trickle of precum. She licked it up then waggled her eyebrows, indicating he should continue with his story.

XXX

Things changed again the following weekend. Mom had gone out of town for a work trip and asked him to do the laundry and vacuum the house. The latter he did Friday after he got home from school so he could jerk off immediately after dinner. The former he planned on doing Saturday afternoon in between jerk off sessions.

The time spent doing the laundry made for a good break to rest up after jerking off twice already. Even after he saw mom getting fucked and jerking off the as much incest porn as he could, he didn't care he was folding mom's underwear. Probably because the ones she usually wore were so plain. It wasn't until he pulled a drawer open a little too far and his eyes snapped to the lace thong she wore for the massage just lying there.

Mom owned more than just that one pair. The back of the quarter of the drawer was filled with lingerie of all types, materials, and colors. His hand was magnetically drawn to the black thong. The soft fabric filled his hand as he ran his thumb back and forth on it, enjoying the feel of it. Before he knew it, he was at his computer opening the first Cory Chase incest video he ever watched with mom's thong wrapped around his dick.

The familiar dialogue repeated itself as he settled into his chair. For all the times he watched incest porn, it never occurred to him to imagine himself having sex with his own mom. The sight of seeing a mom and son fuck along with the memory of his own mom having sex was all he needed to have a strong orgasm. But this time, with mom's soft underwear wrapped around his dick, he couldn't help but imagine mom kneeling in front of him.

"Do you want mommy to suck your cock?"

Cory Chase spoke the words but he heard mom saying them to him.

"Oh fuck, mom."

Though he never had a blowjob like the one Cory was giving, it felt like mom's lips were wrapped around his cock and he stroked himself in time to what was happening on screen. Just like the first time he had seen this video he came after only a few strokes. This time he came harder than he had ever before, even harder than when his ex-girlfriend had given him his first blowjob. His cum soaked through mom's thong and he panicked before remembering she was gone for the weekend.

His dick was still hard so he did it again and again and again.

XXX

Jess pulled herself off of her brother's cock and asked in an almost embarrassed voice, "Can you wrap mom's panties around your cock next time we fuck?"

"Since when does Mom's underwear get you wet?" James asked while watching his sister alternate between rubbing her clit and plunging three fingers inside herself.

"Since I imagined them wrapped around your cock soaked with your cum."

Ever since he had jacked off with mom's underwear they turned him on as well and mom had been nice enough to let him keep a few used pairs at his desk. No need to ruin the surprise now though.

"We'll see."

His sister's silken hair filled his hands and he guided her slowly up and down his hard cock again. Remembering the sights and sounds from how all this started had pushed him faster to the edge than he realized but he could hold off if he distracted himself. Her hands went to his ass and she tried to speed herself up but his hands held strong. Her brother literally had her in the palms of his hands and her pussy throbbed at the idea.

"Don't make me cum."

If she couldn't make him cum then she could at least make herself cum.

"Don't you dare fucking cum either. My cunt doesn't get to cum yet," he said as she began to rub herself again. She let out a whine around his cock so he pushed her all the way down until his cock entered her throat and cut off her complaint.

XXX

James developed a system that weekend to use mom's panties to jerk off while hiding all the evidence from her. He had always washed his swim stuff separately since mom didn't want all that chlorine with the regular wash. All he had to do was wash anything he used with his stuff then sneak the clean pairs back into her dresser.

Simple.

His newfound excitement of jerking off and imagining himself and mom in place of the actors had made him pretty impatient at night. It was all he could do to stop himself from going to his room after dinner and cumming in a skimpy pair of mom's panties, thong, or g-string over and over again. As it was, he headed to his room earlier that week than he had ever done before.

The taboo excitement blinded him to everything. He should have been more careful but he wasn't. He should have waited until mom went to bed. He should have turned down the volume on his speakers. He should have done so many things that day. Though, everything did seem to work out in the end. Not that he knew it would when mom knocked on his door and came into his room without waiting.

"Is cereal ok for breakfast tomorrow?" Mom's voice trailed off towards the end of her question.

"Mom!" he yelled as he spun around in surprise.

Just ten minutes into his first stint, his cock was red, angry, and ready to spit streams of cum. The video was near the point where Cory starts getting fucked. He always came to Cory's closed eyes and slack jaw as he imagined mom in her place with the same look on her face as he pushed himself inside of her. Mom had a slack jaw for a different reason now as he tried to hide his dick with his hands. It didn't really work since he was so big but he had to try.

"You feel so good inside of mommy," a voice said from behind him.

In the shock of being discovered, he left the video running and Cory was obviously getting fucked now. He twisted around to stop the video, or break his computer. Anything to get the video to stop playing. What he didn't realize was that he had thrust the lower half of his body, and his still hard dick with her lingerie wrapped around it, towards his mom. What he didn't realize was that her light blue thong had turned dark because of his drooling precum. By the time he stopped the video and looked back again, she was gone and his door was closed.

Dread washed over him after he woke up the next day. Anything, including jumping out of his second floor window, was preferable to going downstairs and eating breakfast with mom. Fifteen minutes after he would have normally gone downstairs, mom yelled that he was late. She was never one to let her kids go to school on an empty stomach, nor was she one to let her kids skip school for no reason.

Mom didn't say a word about it at breakfast or that night at dinner. She didn't even say anything the next day, Saturday, so he figured she was pretending like she hadn't seen a thing. That didn't stop him from being home as little as possible but when he came home late Sunday night she asked him to come to the kitchen.

"About what happened—"

He panicked and cut her off with a rush of words. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please don't be mad."

Mom chuckled and said, "Don't worry. I...understand that boys do masturbate. Girls do as well. I was wondering if some of my lingerie was disappearing and reappearing or if I was going crazy."

"Oh god. I won't do it again."

"It's just that that kind of lingerie is expensive and you have to take care of them when you wash them." A fleeting moment of something he didn't recognize washed over mom's face. "Well, in any case, don't worry. I'm not mad at you."

XXX

"What? That's it?"

Sure, he was close to cumming but that didn't mean he wanted his cock to leave his sister's warm, wet throat.

"Shut up and keep sucking. This isn't some cheesy porn where she just jumps me."

As her throat engulfed the tip of his cock, he flexed involuntarily. She grinned as best she could with her lips wrapped around the thick shaft. He wanted nothing more than to cum down his sister's throat but he knew she wanted the same thing and he didn't want to give in to her. He distracted himself by continuing with his story.

XXX

It took almost a week of stressful days of worry but James slowly realized his mom wasn't going to do a thing about the incident. During those days, he didn't dare jerk off out of fear of being walked in on again. In fact, on the day mom had talked to him that late Sunday night, he promised himself he would never jerk off again. That would be the right punishment for his actions. Sure, mom had said what she had seen him doing was natural and that everyone did it but it was still something he didn't want his mom to see, not with what was on his computer screen, and especially not with what had come out his speakers.

Being a horny 18 year old, that promise lasted six days. He wasn't stupid though. He made sure his door was closed every night. After that, he promised to not jerk off to Cory Chase ever again. That one lasted two days. His third, and final, promise was to never use mom's lingerie again. That one he kept. Or at least it wasn't his fault when he broke it.

Two Saturday afternoons after he broke his first promise, he came back into his room to find two neatly folded piles of his laundry mom had asked him to put away. Mom had made each stack half of his shirts and underwear for some annoying reason so he couldn't just toss each stack into the drawer they belonged to. Whatever.

He lifted up half of the second pile and almost dropped his shirts. Lying on top of one stack of his boxer briefs, were a blue pair of mom's lacy thongs. She must have accidentally dropped them on his things when she was sorting them. That was the only explanation. All he needed to do was drop them off in her room before she realized she was missing them.