I, Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ratio of her brother washing her body and massing her sensitive spots flipped but he still ignored the spots she needed to be touched. Right before she couldn't take it anymore and almost begged him to touch her, his fingers finally found her lower lips and she let out a long moan. He plunged his middle and ring fingers into her again and again almost immediately after and began to grind the palm of his hand against her clit.

While his fingers weren't as thick or as long as his cock, she still gasped at the sudden sensation of being filled over and over again while having her clit rubbed at the same time. Her eyes opened in shock and found her brother staring at her with a look of concentration as she felt her face contort as she built to a quick orgasm.

Jesus, she thought. How can my brother be so good at everything?

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Her legs trembled and lost their strength but her brother was there to hold her up. He turned off the water and she let her hair drop, no longer caring about getting it wet. His fingers left her with a squelching sound and he sucked her juices off his ring finger before offering the other to her. She gladly took his middle finger into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, enjoying tasting herself and the knowledge of having had another part of her brother's body inside of her.

But she wanted, needed more.

The veined skin of his hard cock filled her hands. While she stroked him to full hardness, he grabbed a towel and dried them off as quickly as he could, just as impatient as her. As fast as the towel could soak up the water on their bodies, it wasn't fast enough for her.

"Would it...would it be ok if I rode you?" she asked shyly as she pulled him out of the bathroom by his cock and to mom's king sized bed.

He almost laughed at the ridiculousness of the question but he still answered, "That'd be fine."

It didn't take long for him to settle against the headboard of the bed and it took even less time for his sister climb onto the bed next to him. Even after the shower, she was still soaking wet with juices thanks to her brother's fingers so it wouldn't have taken much time to coat his cock with them but that was still time she didn't want to spend. She drooled spit onto his cock and spread it around his tip before straddling him.

His sister looked down at him expectantly but he only smirked. She finally understood a second later and slotted his cock in her entrance. Warmth engulfed the tip and he dropped his hands onto her thighs, not to push her down but just to feel her skin. An instant later, she left out a soft whimper as she slid down his cock. She went slowly, not just to draw out the sensation of being filled but because her brother's cock was so fucking big. Even though he had just fucked the shit out of her not even 30 minutes ago, it wasn't something that could just be shoved inside of her. It took her so long to take him completely; she had to gasp for a breath to continue the whimper until her ass touched the top of his thighs.

"I don't think I will ever get used to how your cock fills me up."

"It'll probably only take me a few tries to get used to you."

"You jerk."

He laughed and pulled her closer.

As impatient as they had been in the shower, neither of them was in a rush at the moment as they enjoyed the feeling of their bodies against one another. They leaned in to kiss each other at the same time and soon had their tongues dancing together. For the next minute or so they tried to devour each other but one of them had to be the first to give in. This time it was James as he thrust up into his sister, once, twice, three times. All three forced a moan from each of them.

"Wait, wait," she said. "Let me do all the work."

"Okay," he said with a shrug.

Being on top was one of her favorite positions because she had quickly learned she could rock her hips back and forth without moving the rest of her body. Every man she had been with appreciated the sight and feeling of her twerking on them. She enjoyed bouncing her clit against her partner all while feeling like their cock was never ending. Not that she would ever think otherwise anytime she fucked her brother.

"Holy shit, sis." James couldn't believe it when his sister started to move her hips. He thought only porn stars, and not even most of them, could do what was being done to him right now. It felt as good as it looked like it would in all those videos he watched.

"Does that feel good baby bro?

"Yea," he said then pointed his chin past her and at mom's floor length mirror. "It's so fucking hot to see you bouncing on my cock."

Jess looked back over her shoulder at where he pointed and couldn't believe the sight of her thick ass rocking up and down on her brother's thick cock. Again and again, her hips rocked up and down as she smacked her ass onto his legs and she couldn't look away. The shower had washed their juices clean from his cock and her pussy but they were both already coated again with her cream and the remnants of his load from just a few minutes of fucking.

A constant stream of moans came out of her as she continued to rock her hips. The steady movement of her hips massaged his entire cock against the tight walls of her pussy without pause and it might have been the best thing he felt this entire afternoon. If he hadn't had so much time to cool down, he might have filled his sister with cum faster than he would have liked but now he could just bask in the feeling.

With all the exercise she got from cheerleading and ultimate Frisbee, Jess had the stamina and strength to keep this up for as long as she wanted. James sure wasn't going to stop his sister and she had no intention of stopping. Her ass drove into his hips in a steady rhythm. Though her moans said she enjoyed the fucking, the steady speed didn't seem to get any closer to cumming on his cock. On the other hand, the moaning in his ear was driving him crazy, pushing him faster than he liked.

His hand came crashing down on her ass with a loud slap.

"Ow! What—"

"Faster, you slut. Bounce that ass of mine faster on my cock," he said as his fingers gripped her tight ass and pushed her to move faster. "Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do."

Like an embarrassed dog that got caught doing something it wasn't supposed to, his sister timid smile and did as ordered. Her eyes closed and her moans got louder as her hips moved quicker, driving his thick rod in and out of her faster and faster.

Her whimpers had turned into moans long ago and she tried to keep her eyes open and on his, loving his intense stare on her, but she began to struggle with that task. He ran his hands up and down her sides and tweaked her hard nipples to help her along. Her beautiful face twisted in agony as she pushed herself closer and closer.

"You gonna cum on your brother's cock?"

"Yes," she hissed out. "I'm gonna cum on my brother's cock."

It was like the walls of her pussy stole the rhythm of her hips as they began to squeeze his cock and her hips jerked wildly. As his sister gasped in ecstasy, he finally began to move, thrusting up into her. She screamed after the first thrust then yelled, "Oh God!" after the others.

She couldn't believe how overwhelming the feeling of her brother shoving his cock into her felt. It ratcheted up what had been a good orgasm into a blinding one. Every thrust drew out her orgasm and her brother didn't stop his onslaught. She couldn't think about anything but her brother's hard shaft driving into her and soon she couldn't think about anything at all.

"You fucking jerk," she said after he had finally stopped and let her come down. "Fucking me while I was so sensitive."

"It made you cum hard didn't it?"

She nodded with the cutest smile he had ever seen on her face.

"Anyone else ever make you cum that hard?"

"No, only you."

"So, should I stop doing that?"

"Not if you want to keep fucking me."

He laughed and spun them around so he lay on top of her. They stared at each other with intensity, passion, and love as he resumed pushing into her. This time he went slowly, their wild lust giving away to gentle lovemaking. Her body had gone from half-covered with water to fully covered with sweat from her earlier efforts. The flowery scent of her body wash filled his nose. The smell reminded him of times he had been close to his sister. How something so innocent could turn him on so much, he'd never understand. Of course, the smell would be forever associated with this depraved act now.

Her hard nipples dug into his chest as he kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears, loving her soft moans in his ear. Her hands couldn't decide what they wanted to do. One moment they were running up and down his back, the next they were wrapped around his neck trying to pull him tighter against her, and then they went to his ass attempting to speed him up. He resisted her wordless pleas and kept a steady pace. He wanted to drag this out for her, and him, for as long as possible.

The friction and heat and wetness on his cock felt too good to hold out for too long and he had to speed up. Grunting with every thrust, he fucked his sister faster and faster, drawing out a gasp from her every time he bottomed out. Even though he had already made her cum so many times before, he still wanted her to get off before he did. He had always been a little egotistical about the things he was good at, and he had come to learn he was quite good at this.

"I love you, James," she said as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"I love you too, Jess."

His heart leaped in his chest. He didn't care if it was the sex that made her say it but he couldn't interrogate their feelings at the moment. He had more pressing concerns.

Jess couldn't believe her brother had said that he loved her. As soon as the words had slipped out of her mouth, she felt terrified that her brother wouldn't say them back. She couldn't stand the thought that he'd only want her for sex. But she should have known better as it only took him not even a moment to repeat the words. Happy couldn't begin to describe how the felt at that moment. Her previous boyfriends had said they loved her and she had said, and meant, the same but those times didn't come close to this one.

The thrill of hearing that her brother loved her had her on the verge of cumming on her brother's cock again. It happened a couple of thrusts later and she clutched on to him even tighter with her arms, legs, and pussy. Her channel rippled along his cock as she came, trying to suck the cum from his balls. He clenched down, not wanting to cum right now. The only thing he wanted to do was to show that he was going to be the best man his sister would ever be with so he still kept driving his cock into her to, hoping to recreate her earlier experience.

And he was going to be able hold out until his sister screamed, "I'm cumming, Jimmy! I'm cumming!"

No one but his sister ever called him "Jimmy." Of course, the only times she had used it before today were to tease him back when they were kids. That history meant nothing, and everything, right now. It didn't matter at all that she used to tease him with the alternate version of his name. It meant the world to him that only his sister used that name for him. It meant so much to him, it distracted him from holding back and his next thrust pushed him over the edge.

"Yes, fill me with your cum!"

"Take my fucking cum, sis."

"Give it to me!"

He buried his cock inside her and his face in her hair as his balls seized again and again. Rope after rope of thick cum shot into his sister's pussy. He kept stroking into her, drawing out both their orgasms until his cock was too sensitive to move. Settling his body on hers, he wanted nothing more than to sit in the afterglow but she had other ideas as she rocked her hips a couple of times. He let out a gasp at the feeling and started to beg her to stop but she already had.

"That's what you get for earlier," she said after he lifted himself up.

Mom's bedside nightstand had a stash of hand towels in the top drawer. They'd learned from experience how much of a mess he could leave when mom was too tired to move. This time was no different as he quickly grabbed one after he pulled out of his sister. She watched with an arched eyebrow as he slid it underneath her to stop his cum from soaking into the comforter.

"Lots of practice doing that?"

"Yea," he said as he lay down next to her. "Better than washing mom's sheets all the time."

"Then we're gonna have to get a set for my room too," she said, rolling onto him so half her body was draped on his.

Having Jess's body on his felt right and he enjoyed listening to her soft breathing. Sleep almost took him over as he hadn't been this relaxed in weeks but he heard his sister say, "So, how did it start between you and mom?"

She had an almost apprehensive look on her face.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

He ran a hand through her hair before saying, "Do you remember what you told me last Thanksgiving?"

She shook her head.

"It's ok. I probably wouldn't have remembered either unless all this happened. Anyway, you said, 'Take care of mom.'"

She snorted then said, "Having sex with her isn't exactly what I meant."

"No shit. You gonna let me tell the story or what?" He smacked her tight ass and she nodded. "Okay then."

XXX

Before Jess had gone back to college after Thanksgiving, she took him aside and said, "Take care of mom." They both understood why she said that. With her living at school and him studying hard to get into the school he wanted, mom wasn't able to spend much time with either of them. It had showed during Thanksgiving break when she went all out for Thanksgiving dinner, something she had never done before. Of course, like the overachiever she was, she did a fantastic job. It was just the three of them. Mom was an only child and her parents were dead. Dad had run off with another woman a decade ago so his family wasn't spoken of or to.

Of course, even though he understood what Jess had meant, didn't mean he understood what to do. He still cooked dinner for the two of them if he got home before she did. He even picked up the chores his sister no longer could do, which meant lots of vacuuming and laundry. It didn't even bother him too much since he found the repetitive tasks a little relaxing compared to the stress of worrying about getting into his preferred college.

It wasn't until the start of December and he started freaking about what present to get his mom that he realized he had no idea how to "Take care of mom." Sarah, his girlfriend, had calmed him down and asked him what his mom did to relax. He realized how terrible of a son he was when he didn't know the answer to her question. Sarah had laughed at him and suggested he get her a gift card to a fancy spa resort in town.

A couple of weeks of saving his allowance and borrowing some money from Sarah had gotten him enough money to buy a gift certificate to the resort. Mom had been thrilled when she opened the envelope Christmas morning. Jess had even said, "Nice job," to him so he knew he did the right thing. And then he promptly forgot about it until then end of January. Mom said she was going to use his wonderful gift to get away for the weekend. That meant he had the house to himself for the weekend. That meant he'd be able to fool around with Sarah, or jerk off whenever and whenever he wanted to. He was an eighteen year old guy after all.

Apparently he had bought a gift card big enough for mom to spend three weekends at the spa which she did every other week. Every Sunday night when she got home, she had been more relaxed than he had ever seen her. It wasn't just that though, it was almost like she glowed. It made him happy to see mom like that. He even offered to get another gift certificate for her when the first one ran out which she declined.

The Saturday following mom's last trip to the spa found James putting the finishing touches on his character sheet at the kitchen table for the new D&D campaign he and his friends were starting that day. It'd probably be the last campaign they'd be able to do together before summer ended, and they all went off to college. He wanted to make the perfect character.

"Hey honey? How long are you gonna be playing your game today?"

"Uh, probably pretty late. It's nice to get past the initial setup the first day."

"So no dinner at home then?"

"No, sorry mom." He knew she loved when they ate dinner together.

"That's ok. Probably sick of my cooking anyway."

"Never."

15 minutes later he rushed out the back door and through the yard, in a hurry to get to his friend's house. 20 minutes after that he was rushing back home because he couldn't find his character sheet when he got to his friend's house. Without it, there was no point to staying. Besides, it wouldn't take him that long to grab it. He was sure it was sitting on the kitchen table.

And it was there when he walked in through the back door. He grabbed it and was about to head back out again until he heard a thud coming from upstairs. It wouldn't take much time to check on mom and whatever she dropped so he headed upstairs.

Voices drifted out of her half open bedroom door when he reached the top of the stairs and he slowed down.

"—glad you could come to my home for this."

"Anything for my favorite client Ms. Sullivan."

"You can call me Rachel now. You're technically off the clock."

A man laughed.

James slid towards mom's door and peaked inside. A massage table stood at the base of the bed. Mom and a man stood next to it. He looked pretty young but older than James and was wearing white shorts and a white polo with the logo of the spa he had gotten mom the gift certificate to. The guy looked like he lifted weights a lot. Surprisingly, mom had a towel wrapped around her and it was small enough that he could see the top of her breasts and most of her long legs.

Obviously, mom didn't need help with anything and this wasn't something he needed to see. Right before he left, mom dropped undid her towel and threw it on her bed. He had expected, and hoped, her to be wearing something underneath, and she kinda was. His mom's bare breasts were on full display to him and the masseuse. Both guys stared at the petite and perky, and not just for her age, handfuls capped with hard, pink nipples.

What was almost worse were the bottoms she wore. A strip of black lace a couple of inches wide wrapped around her hips. A triangle of fabric covered her front and she gave a little twirl to show the masseuse, and her son, the triangle narrowed into a strip, completely exposing both of her taut ass cheeks. Her thin, lithe body could have been mistaken for one of the lingerie models James followed on Instagram.

"Is this ok?"

No. No this wasn't fucking ok, James thought. A son wasn't supposed to see his mom like this but he legs were locked in place.

"Whatever you're comfortable with Rachel. No clothing rules here." He patted the table and mom laid face down on it, her head settling into the hollow headrest. "Would you like a towel today?"

It took mom a second to answer with a soft "No."

The guy smiled a little. "The usual strength?"

"Please."

The guy pumped some oil into his hands and started. Mom's back glistened as he ran his hands up and down her smooth skin. James expected her to say something when the guy's hands moved up her sides and to the side of her breasts but she stayed silent. He spent a few seconds there before moving onto her biceps and forearms which he spent longer massaging than James would have thought.