I Told Him to Fuck Me

Story Info
Teasing my teacher turns into trouble for me.
2.1k words
4.19
13k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell in love with him when I was eighteen. Those brown eyes did it. Didn't matter that he was 34 and my history teacher. I had no shame.

"I want you to fuck me," I told him one day as I was leaving Government class. I smiled and waved, walking out the door. I left him speechless. That became my ritual, leave class last so I could remind him every day of my desire.

Oh, I made life hard on him, literally. Sitting in the front row, hitching up my miniskirt, no panties, legs open. Every lecture delivered straight to my eager little pussy. He'd leave that podium with a bulge so big in his pants he had to be in pain. Still, he never acknowledged me.

Tired of being ignored, on the way out of class one day, I brushed up against him, placing my hands on that bulge. "You can't hide how much you want to fuck me. You want my tight little virgin pussy, and I know it."

"You know that can't happen," he growled, removing my hand.

"It can happen, and your cock tells me it will." I squeezed his swollen member before laughing my way out the door.

Friday, in class, I wasn't hearing a word he was saying. Looking at those muscular arms, I was imagining them pinning me down, feeling his cock drilling into me. I slipped my fingers down the front of my skirt and slid them into my pussy. Those two fingers twirled around my swollen lips as he watched. Twenty minutes before the class was over he dismissed us. "You guys, go outside and get some fresh air. Don't leave the school grounds and be on time for your next class."

The room erupted in cheers and teenagers tripped over each other to be the first out of the room. "Meggie, may I see you for a moment?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered, so ready for this confrontation.

The moment the last kid was out of the classroom, his body was pushing mine up against the wall behind the door. One hand reached out to lock the door, the other closed around my throat.

"You filthy little slut. On your birthday I am going to fuck you so hard you will regret the hell you have put me through. Oh, little girl, you want to play with the big dogs, huh? You are not ready for what we are going to do to you." His face was so close to mine I could feel the heat of every word, and it went straight to my pussy.

He let go and that was it. I left the classroom, in a daze, to join my friends outside.

Why wait until I'm nineteen, I wondered, and did he say we?

Monday in class I sat in the back. I didn't even look at him. It wasn't shame, it was fear. I was afraid he wasn't going to keep his promise. It wasn't really a promise anyway. I was a few weeks away from getting everything I'd worked for, for months. What if he didn't do it?

I ignored him for three weeks, not a word, not a glance. I didn't even know if he knew when my birthday was.

On my locker, the morning of my birthday, there was a taped note. "Meet me at the garage by the tennis courts at 4:30." That was it. It was happening. In eight hours.

I don't remember that day. I wasn't really there, I was living in a world hours ahead, feeling that hard cock entering my hungry pussy. I checked off the time in half hours, counting down.

Finally school was over. I rushed home, showered, put on my makeup, my favorite perfume. Panties, no panties? I decided on my lacy pink ones under my jeans, threw on a pink tanktop and slipped on my heels. Not your average 'going to the tennis courts after school' outfit.

I was so ready. I'd been dreaming about this for months, touching myself for months.

He was waiting for me by the door. "Hello Megan. Happy Birthday."

"Megan? We're going formal. OK, Mr. K. Thank you." I grinned.

"Are you ready for this?"

"What do you think?" Really, he was asking me this question. I'd been ready for this forever.

"Oh slut, I know you are not. But...Come in." He opened the door to my dreams.

Walking inside, I was surprised. What I always thought was a run-down garage for sports equipment was, in fact, a well-furnished oversized room. There was a small wooden post bed in one corner, a sofa and chair by a TV in another. There was a sink, a fridge, and a microwave at the other end of the room with a small table.

"What is this place?" I breathed.

"You'll find out soon enough," his only answer.

"Now, slut, as for you and your hungry cunt," he pressed me against the wall, his tongue invading my mouth, fingers prying apart my pussy. "I have been waiting for you for way too fucking long." Those strong arms picked me up and carried me to the bed. He dropped me into place and quickly grabbed one hand. Stretching it across to the the bed post, he fumbled in the corner for something. I knew pretty quickly what that something was, a rope. He tied my hand to the bed post and then made quick work of the second.

"Ooh, the teacher's a little kinky, huh?" I teased. "I like it. Please don't tie down my legs, I want to wrap them around your back and lock you in." The growls that came from that man's chest were deep and primal. My pussy started throbbing.

"Blindfold. I'm going to put one on you now." He slid the black silk over my eyes. "Don't look, just feel."

"It's OK," he shouted.

"I know it's ok," I answered, confused a bit. "It's more than OK. I want your cock inside me. Fuck. Me."

"Damn you, slut," He tore my shirt open, his mouth on my neck. It was just a tanktop, there was no bra underneath. My body was finally his. To touch. To take. Quickly his mouth moved to my breast, his teeth biting a nipple. It was as if he was holding back, waiting for something.

Then I heard the door open. Voices. Coming in. "Is that the door?" I asked, an edge of panic in my voice. "Was that the door? Who else is in here?" My heart was pounding so hard.

Those strong hands pulled my jeans and panties off my body. I was exposed, and not just for him. I heard him taking off his clothes, quiet conversations in the back. I heard someone pop the top off a soda, or maybe a beer.

Soon he was back. I could feel him over me, on all fours. I could smell his cologne. He lay down beside me, our naked bodies touching fully for the first time. "It's ok. It is endearing to see the slut so nervous after all these months of mercilessly torturing me. Welcome to The Club. Let me be the first to breed you."

He stuffed my panties in my mouth and his cock deep in my pussy. There was no slow warm up, no easing that giant beast inside my tight, virginal hole. He slammed in sending a tearing pain shooting through my body. My muffled screams and tears not slowing him down. He pounded me, thrust after deep thrust, pounding the pain away. His hand encircled my throat, squeezing the oxygen out, not letting any in. He slowed his thrusts to a slow, gentle pace. "Now listen to me. We are here to breed you, like we do with every senior girl we can. Haven't you ever wondered why there are so many pregnant girls at graduation? It's us, spreading our seed over fertile soil. There are six of us, and you will take the seed from each and every one. I wanted to be your first. Enjoy it little slut."

I thought he was pounding hard before. This was unreal. His grunts told me how much force he was exerting. My pussy felt like it was going to split in two. But fuck -- it felt so damn good. I wanted him. I wanted this pounding. I even wanted his seed flooding into my womb. I wanted it all.

His movements became erratic, jerky. Slowing down, speeding back up. Finally a few deep, hard thrusts and he held still, deep inside, his cock stretching my pussy tight. I felt him spasm inside, heard him catch his breath. His body convulsed and a growl filled the room.

He fell on me, his chest and back all sweaty. Slowly he pulled his cock from me, and I felt so empty inside. He got up to the congrats of the crowd.

They talked for a few minutes about how it was. I was super tight, I heard. That made them happy. I may have been blindfolded, but I knew those voices. It was a small town.

Mr. K. - high school History teacher

Mr. H. - the hardware store owner

Mr. B. - the bank president

Mr. D. - my Science teacher

Mr. J. - the church youth group leader

Mr. L. - the town mayor

Pillars of the community, running a little sex shop on the edge of town. How many other girls knew and never said a thing?

Mr. B. was next. The man had to be over 50. He had a wife, and grown-ass kids, grandkids. He pulled my panties from my mouth, sniffed them long. His cock slid into my sticky pussy, thrust a few times to get adjusted. I was crying, realizing what was about to happen to me, nerves taking over. He wiped the tear from my eye. "Don't be afraid little one, it will all be over soon." This man lived across the street from me, let me play in his yard chasing bunnies. Now he was fucking me. He was about to shoot his load inside me, possibly getting me pregnant. Why did my pussy ache with longing at the thought? Why did I want more? I should have been disgusted, and part of me was. But I wanted his cum. "Please, Daddy, cum inside me. Oh please."

"Fuck, little girl. Call me Daddy again and I will."

"Please, Daddy..." I begged in my best little girl voice. I felt his cock erupt inside me. Breathless he lay down beside me. "Jim, I need a minute before you take over. "Damn, little girl. You are good. I want to do that again."

"Yes, Daddy." I dutifully answered in my sweetest voice.

He groaned as he got up from the bed to allow Jim to take his turn.

"Nothing I love better than a sloppy cunt." Jim laughed.

"Then start fucking," I chided. "I need more cum."

"Such a filthy mouth," he slapped me hard, then slid his cock in slowly. "Savoring every inch sliding in, boys," he hollered back to the guys. "Damn, she's tight, even after all that fucking. My wife hasn't been this tight since...never." Laughter from the group. Jim was smaller than the other two, really uneventful compared to them. I was finding it hard to enjoy. He slipped his cock out and shortly I felt his tongue in my pussy. He licked the insides of my lips, big circles around, before sucking in my clit. His teeth nibbled, bit harder. Fuck! I'd never felt this good before, ever. I could feel something happening inside. Just as it rolled over me, Jim slammed his cock back inside, thrusting hard. My orgasm cause his and he pumped his cum into me as my body shook from the pleasure.

Jim redeemed himself.

I wish I could remember the other three, but I can't. Just bits and pieces. I remember my church youth leader praying in my ear as he buried his load by my cervix. I remember spreading my legs wide, wanting it deeper. I remember feeling more alive than I'd ever felt.

I remembered Mr. K., my History teacher, laying with me at the end. His fingers rubbing my clit. "Orgasms are good for conception," he kept saying as his fingers rubbed me to three more.

The other men left, their job done. Someone had most likely planted their seed, beginning the growing process deep in the recesses of my body. Time would tell. I hoped it was Mr. K. I had loved him since I was seventeen.

As far as what happened, those men may have been the ones to tie me up, but I was always the one pulling all the strings.