I Told My Husband to Spank Me (fm)

Story Info
I told my Asian husband to punish and spank me.
907 words
4.35
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Told My Husband to Spank Me (fm)

By AnonymousNin

1

Last week I told my husband that I like to be spanked; I told him that if I fail to do any chores around the house, or cook food that is not to his liking, he should spank me.

And for the past week my husband has embraced this new philosophy.

He comes home from work at the office and most nights is able to find some regard where I have failed in my duties.

2

I made breakfast the morning after I disclosed my kink to my husband

My husband came out into the kitchen, dressed for work, in an expensive blue suit, "where's the coffee?"

"Oh I don't know, I guess I must have just forgotten it."

My husband knowingly looked in my eyes.

"You know what this means then?"

"I guess I do."

"Come here."

I slowly walked over to my well dressed husband and he bent me over the kitchen table.

Hesitantly, he began to smack me.

I slid my hands down to the waistband of my pajamas and pulled them down around my thighs, revealing my nakedness.

Affirmed, my husband smacked my naked butt, this time harder.

The naked smacking sound against the flesh of my but rang out through the kitchen.

My husband stood me upright.

I pulled up my pajama bottoms and walked over to the coffee maker and began to make some coffee.

--------------------

My husband ate quickly and left for work.

I went to the bathroom and admired the big red hand marks on my pale Korean cheek.

I began to masturbate looking at myself in the mirror.

I quickly climaxed on my fingers.

I then hurried and got dressed for work, where I work as a high school music teacher at the local school.

I wore a dress.

Through the school day I sat with a slight discomfort on my left cheek.

If only the students knew how big of slut Mrs. Park is.

2

One day last week, I purposefully left the bed unmade until my husband arrived home.

Still dressed in his suit, my husband took me over his knee on the bed, pulled my leggings down around my thighs, and gave me ten heavy handed smacks on my right cheek.

I wiggled and writhed in his lap; I pressed my face into the sheets to stifle my moans.

Me leggings down around my thighs restricted my movement

After the spankings-- to apologize for my misbehavior-- I got on my knees and did all manner of things to him with my cherry pink lip balm mouth.

I grinded into my heels as I pleasured my new dominant husband.

3

If I had to diagnose myself, I suspect this kink all stems back to having Korean parents with deep seeded traditional Korean ideas of punishment.

I suspect that all good Korean women like to be spanked.

4

One morning my husband spanked me and took me so hard that I was desperately sore the next day at work.

When I arrived home from work, I was so turned on from my day at the school walking around with a punished buttocks, that I stripped down to just a t-shirt and a pair of panties, and I patiently waited for my husband to come home.

The second the door opened, before even a hello, I jumped his socks; I began to kiss him, fondle him through his suit trousers, and I led him to the bed.

I gave myself completely to my husband and he pounded me into the sheets.

Halfway through fucking me, my husband pulled himself out of me, and draped me over his lap.

He began to alternate between fingering me and spanking me.

He spanked me hard, yet his fingers were gentle-- just barely teasing my sex.

I writhed in his lap, a hot horny mess, as 'daddy' controlled me.

I felt the sting in my cheeks combined with my horny desperation.

"Please fuck me, I need you so badly, please, please," I moaned into the bed.

My husband lowered himself onto me and fucked me prison style into the bed.

My husband's pelvis thrusted into my sensitive red spanked cheeks. He dominated me and took me hard.

My husband pulled himself out of me and came on my lower back. I whimpered on the bed, a slutty mess of raw red skin.

My husband got up and went to the shower.

Still whimpering, I rocked my pelvis into the bed and began to masturbate.

5

Since I have told my husband to spank me, I only wear short dresses around the house; so he can bend me over his knee, pull my dress up, and punish me with ease. Fuck, I love it so much. Some days I don't wear panties under my dresses and my husband will occasionally rub and touch me in between spanks. Fuck, I get wet just thinking about it. One time my husband held me in his lap, and just spanked and fingered me to completion. I wiggled and writhed, unable to escape his heavy hands. I came like crazy, like madwomen. Fuck, I think I am going crazy. My husband can do anything he wants to me, please just touch my cheeks, please just make me red and sore. I need it. I am a good Korean girl.