I, Voyeur 2

Story Info
She is treated improperly. Jeff to the rescue.
2.3k words
4.65
1.5k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I smelled coffee when I awoke the next morning. Because I knew only Tammy and I were in the apartment, I didn't bother to dress before heading to the kitchen. "Good morning, Sleepyhead," she greeted me. "Care for some coffee?" She was just as naked as me.

"I'd love some," I said. I looked at my left arm for the time, but my watch was missing.

"You dropped it last night when you were getting undressed," she told me. "I put it on the nightstand. It's eleven."

"Did I get a passing grade last night?"

"You went to the head of the class. Considering how well you use your tongue, I'm surprised you're not married."

"Considering your body, I'm surprised you're not."

"It takes more than tits and a tongue to make a marriage. Cream and sugar?"

"Black, please. You're right, of course; but it's a good place to start."

She handed me a cup and sat down beside me. "Seriously, have you ever considered marriage?"

"I've thought about it. I'm still waiting for the right offer."

"Me too. What are you looking for in a wife?"

"Intelligence. A good education. I wouldn't have much in common with a high school drop-out. Nice tits and ass would be good. You would be an excellent candidate."

"Is that a proposal?"

"I don't propose before breakfast. What are you looking for?"

"Basically the same as you, and I don't propose before breakfast either." I chuckled and took a sip of coffee. "Of course, being good in bed would be a definite asset."

"If your cooking is as good as your coffee, I might propose." I set my cup down. "You said something last night about an encore this morning."

"I thought we'd be awake earlier than this. I have a lot to do today, and I haven't eaten either."

"How about we order a pizza?"

"For breakfast?"

"Sure. Look at the ingredients. It has flour in the crust; that's the grains food group. The cheese in the dairy group. The sauce is made of tomatoes -- vegetables."

"And pepperoni is meat. Man logic."

"Where are we going to get pancakes at this hour?"

She stood up and straddled my legs. Her nipples were right at eye level. My dick immediately woke up. "Suppose I fix us something. After all, I do teach cooking. Then we can go back to bed for dessert." I stuck my tongue out and traced a circle around her left nipple. The rosy tip popped up at me. "You're trying to change the subject." The bud became firm and erect when I wrapped it with my lips. The right nipple got its turn next. Her breathing quickened. "Maybe we should have dessert first."

She pressed her bosom against my face. I kissed her sternum before working a figure eight around her breasts with my lips. When I stood up her bottom was against the edge of the table. I reached behind her and moved the cups out of the way, then lifted her up and sat her on the table. She held my arms for support as she laid back. I pulled up a chair and sat down to feast on her pussy. I felt a little stubble against my face when I buried it between her thighs. Realizing I was sporting a full-blown five o'clock shadow, I refrained from saying anything, not that I could speak with my mouth busy on her cunt. Her first orgasm came quickly. My cock was already rigid with anticipation, but I kept it waiting until I had made her cum a couple more times.

I stood up and put her heels over my shoulders. Pulling her to the edge of the table, I lined up my pole with her hole and slid into her. Her cunt was incredibly tight, almost as tight as her ass. I checked to be sure I was in the right place. I was fucking her pussy. Slowly I moved back and forth withdrawing almost completely out leaving only the tip of my cock within her lips before returning to full penetration. Every third stroke I slammed back in. She gasped sharply when I did that. Her nostrils flared as her panting picked up its rhythm. I increased my thrusting speed to match her breathing. Within seconds she sounded like a steam engine running at high speed. I pounded her faster and faster in a vain attempt to keep up with her. Her pussy became even tighter as my nuts began their contraction. "Yes! Yes!" she screamed. Her vaginal muscles knotted up until she was pushing me out. Despite my best efforts to remain in her love tunnel, my last two shots landed on her tummy.

After we caught our breaths, she gripped my elbows, and I helped her sit up. Her arms encircled my neck as I wrapped my around her waist. Our lips met briefly, then we squeezed each other tightly. "That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had," she whispered. "As much as I hate saying so, I do have to get going. I have so much to do."

"Suppose I help you with your errands," I said. "Then I'll take you out for a romantic dinner. Afterward, we'll go to my place, and you can see my boss's video. We can go to church on Sunday."

She kept her eyes away from mine. "That sounds very wonderful," she said softly. "I'd like very much to spend the weekend with you." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Jeff. The truth is I have a date for tonight."

I felt a pang of jealousy and forced a brave smile. "I understand. Maybe next weekend?"

"I'll let you know on Tuesday."

I busied myself during the afternoon with grocery shopping and laundry. Tuesday was an eternity away. Even the thought of watching baseball on Sunday was unpleasant. I kept telling myself I was behaving like a schoolboy with a bad case of puppy love, that I'd get over it, that it was just a one-night stand like dozens of others. She was very brazen about displaying her body in public, unbuttoning her blouse until it barely covered her nipples. The blowjob in the car. In front of a cop, no less. What sort of tramp would do something like that?

I couldn't get her out of my mind. She was intelligent, adventurous, beautiful, sexy. I had no idea who her date was, but I hated him. She'd probably fuck him too, the lucky bastard. Maybe he would stand her up and she'd call me. No chance; who would pass up a shot at such a hot beauty? There was a chance I might see her the following weekend, or at work. I could ask her to marry me then. Who was I kidding? You don't propose after just one night of animal passion. That's what it was, passion -- lust. I wasn't really in love, just horny. Dammit. Why did she have to have another date?

The afternoon dragged on. I did the grocery thing on my way home. It wasn't until I was putting things away that I realized I had bought two of each of the items I normally buy. I had been totally oblivious to the fact that I had shopped for two. It would save me from going out the next week. If I could get Tammy to spend the weekend with me, she could help me use it up. In the meantime, I could watch the happenings in the building across the street.

I lived in a high-rise hotel-like apartment building. The first seven levels were the parking garage. The next eighteen floors were the apartments. The building across the street was a twin of the one I lived in.

I didn't understand people who lived in those buildings, even though I was one of them. Very few seemed to have any desire for privacy. Maybe they were exhibitionists. The women were just as brazen as the men about walking around their apartments totally nude. The building opposite mine had balconies off the bedrooms, and the beds were in front of the sliding glass doors that opened onto the balconies. Almost no one closed their drapes at night. Any evening I could sit in front of my living room window and watch a dozen couples fucking. There was one gal over there who had spotted me watching her cavort around her bedroom in the all-together. She even waved to me one night after I had watched her screw her date. It was sort of 'I hope you enjoyed the show.' You bet I had, not just that one time, but many others as well. I had often beat my meat while watching her in the sack with some stud.

I was watching a tv show around ten o'clock when I saw a light come on in her bedroom. She had a man with her. She looked in my direction, and I gave her a half-hearted wave. They were both naked and on the bed in less than a minute. At a distance of a hundred yards, it's hard to make out much of a person's body, especially facial features. The only things I could be sure of was that she had big boobs and blonde hair. The guy was all over her. I don't know what his rush was. He was with a willing woman who probably intended to have him spend the night. He was unbelievable. No kissing that I could see. He went straight for her boobs with his mouth and clamped a hand on her snatch. I had seen her with a lot of different guys, but none like him. The others had been lovers; this guy was just a fucker. His head was between her legs no more than three minutes before he mounted her.

Suddenly something clicked in my head. I got my binoculars out of the closet. After turning off the lights so she couldn't see me, I returned to the window and raised the lenses to my eyes. I was just in time to see him climb off her. What a jerk! She probably hadn't climaxed, and I doubted that he cared. I focused on her face and saw the tears running down her cheeks. My heart skipped several beats, and a lump formed in my throat. She was Tammy, my Tammy. I fought down the urge to dash over immediately and beat the crap out of him. If she wanted to sleep with him, that was her business. Dammit, she was a lady, not some tramp. He had no right to treat her so crudely.

I couldn't hear anything, but I could see she was furious. She was beating him as hard as she could. He dressed frantically while trying to dodge her blows. 'Hit him in the nuts' I wanted to yell to her. He was gone in a couple minutes. She sat down on the bed and started crying. I wanted to run over and put my arms around her to comfort her. If I did, she would know I had been watching and would hate me for spying on her. Feeling totally helpless, I plopped down on the sofa. I probably had a good chance of spending the following weekend with her, but I knew it would be very uncomfortable. There was no way I could admit I knew of her current distress.

The phone rang. I put the binoculars up to my eyes and saw she was on her telephone. I couldn't get to my phone quickly enough. "Hello," I said trying to sound groggy.

"Jeff, it's Tammy," she said. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's okay," I said. "What's on your mind?"

"Remember that date I said I had tonight? I'm not trying to make you jealous. I brought him home, and he was just awful." She started to cry. "He...he...he hurt me."

"How can I help? Should I take you to the hospital?"

"He's gone. I don't feel safe. I'm afraid he may come back. I don't want to be a bother, but could I come over and spend the night with you? I'll sleep on the couch, and I'll bring my own blanket. I trust you, but I'm so afraid."

"I'll be right there to get you."

"Please hurry."

I rang off and pulled on my shoes. The elevator ride down to street level was unbearably slow. Five minutes after I put my phone down, I knocked on her door. "Who is it?" she called through the door.

"It's Jeff."

The door flew open, and she leapt into my arms. "How did you get here so fast?"

"I live in the neighborhood."

She had pulled on her shirt and blouse. It was plain she had not bothered to put on any underwear. I wasn't surprised. "Give me a minute to get a blanket."

"Don't bother. I have plenty. Where's your purse?"

"I need my toothbrush."

"I have spares."

"Jeff, I don't want to impose."

"Nonsense. What good is a friend if you can't take advantage of him?" I pulled out my handkerchief and dabbed at her tears. "Let's go."

She held me tightly as we rode down in the elevator. I took her hand and led her across the street. "Where are we going?"

"My place. Isn't that where you wanted to go?"

"Yes, but...." She looked at me with a confused expression. "I didn't know you lived so close."

I opened my door and let her enter first. She surveyed the living room as I closed the door. "The bedroom is that way."

"Jeff, I would love to sleep with you again. Tonight, however, I would feel much better on the couch. I'm still pretty shook up. Maybe we can do something in the morning."

"Sure. I'll get some bedding. The kitchen is to the left, and the bathroom is the first door on the right."

When I returned from the linen closet with sheets, a pillow, and a blanket, Tammy was standing at the window. She was looking at her building through my binoculars.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers