I Wanna Be Your Dog

Story Info
Gwen learns about her new life as a vampire's puppy girl
2.5k words
4.53
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: The Transylvanian Concubines are loosely connected and can typically be read in any order. With that said, I feel this story really benefits from reading Bark at the Moon first, found here. The events will still make sense without reading Bark at the Moon, but a lot of context is laid out there. Stay kinky, stay creepy.)

Gwen woke up in a small cage. It was too small to stand or move in, barely large enough for Gwen at all. She frantically looked around her. She was totally naked except for a leather collar with a small charm on it and a leash.

She appeared to be in some sort of dungeon. She was surrounded by torches and stone walls. Sitting in a throne in front of her was a regal looking man. He was dressed in the height of Continental fashion and was, Gwen had to confess, rather handsome. The man held three chain leashes, each connected to a collar around the neck of a girl kneeling before him. The girls looked up at him fawningly, three beautiful porcelain skinned beauties, two dark haired and a haughty looking blonde one. Seeing the blonde girl, memories came flooding back to Gwen. The Pale Lady...

Gwen remembered running through the night nude, acting like a dog for this woman's amusement. She remembered this woman... pleasuring herself... with Gwen's mouth. She remembered the man too, his piercing eyes, the feel of his hands over her body. Gwen touched the leather collar and the charm. She reached up and felt her hair, still in the stupid pony tails that looked like dog ears.

"Let me out of here right now!" She yelled to her captors. She assumed the man was some petty nobility who got his kicks abusing women. Well that was just fine. She wasn't one of these little Slavic sluts he was used to dealing with. She was a proper British lady.

No answer. She yelled louder "Let me go, right......" A searing pain went through Gwen's whole body. She felt each muscle tighten up as she fell to the floor of the cage.

"Now, now Gwen, that is not how I expect my dog to act." Gwen saw the Pale Lady and one of the black haired girls laugh as they hugged at the man's leg. The other dark haired girl had at some point begun to orally pleasure the man. She glanced at Gwen with her large eyes as her head bobbed up in down in her Master's lap.

"I am NOT a dog you..." More pain. Gwen fell to the fetal position, panting.

"You shall only bark, growl, whimper, or howl unless you are given explicit permission otherwise. Do you understand?" the man asked

"Please, liste..." more horrific pain

"Try again."

Gwen swallowed. "Arf!"

"Much better. You are a dog now, Gwen. You will spend a small period of time each month with the mental capacity of a dog. You will think of nothing but doing tricks, chasing small animals, and giving sexual pleasure to those who control you. I think you got a small preview of this last night."

Gwen had a thought to tell this man what she thought of all this, but instead she just growled.

He smirked "Good girl. The rest of the time, you will act the part. Any deviation, any attempt at walking on two legs, speaking, or using your hands will result in punishment. Bark if you understand."

Gwen weighed her options. She barked, obediently. The girls laughed at her and gazed up at their Master.

"Please, alllow me to introduce myself, I am Count Dracula. These three lovely girls are my Brides: Magdlalena." The Pale Lady mouthed a kiss to Gwen "Dorota" one of the black haired girls licked her mouth with its heavy black lipstick. "And little Alzbeta." the girl engaged in fellatio fluttered her eyelashes as she continued her task.

"My girls have been clamoring for a pet, a plaything, and I am a kind and doting husband. Am I not, Dorota?"

"Mmm yes my Count, so kind." The girl replied, kissing his hand as he offered it to her.

"I had originally intended to be your primary Owner but my little Magda seemed to enjoy herself so much yesterday I think she shall have the responsibility of taking care of our family pet." Magdalena looked up puzzled at the Count.

The Count pulled on Magdalena's leash, pulling her up as he bent down and kissed her full on the lips He removed a buckling leather band that matched Gwen's collar from his wrist and, roughly grasping Magalena's own slender wrist, fastened it above the steel shackle on her left arm.

"She is your's, sweet Magda. Consider her an... anniversary present."

Magdalena's eyes lit up with joy, love and savagery. "Oh thank you my Count! May I play with her now?"

"Of course, my dear." The Count handed Magdalena a multi headed whip that made Gwen cringe. She made herself as small as possible as she futilely found some exit or escape. The thing consisted of a black handle, emerging from which were many thin chains that shone in the torchlight.

The Count unleashed Magdalena and she rose to her feet. She strode confidently towards Gwen. Dressed in black high heeled slippers, black stockings, and a black corset that was drawn impossibly tight, Magdalena's clothing drew a sharp contrast to her alabaster skin. Gwen felt desire welling up in her for this woman, despite these thoughts being completely improper for a young lady to have when viewing another woman. She wanted Magdalena, to be owned by her. Gwen felt her sex react to Magdalena and felt her nipples grow hard and pert.

Magdalena unlocked the cage. "Out, bitch." she said harshly to Gwen. Gwen hesitated for a moment, remembering the humiliations of the previous night and imagining what lay in store for her now. That moment was enough to draw a reaction. "I said OUT!" Magdalena pulled on the leash hard and Gwen was pulled against her will out of the cage. "We live in a house of discipline, my puppy, and you will obey. Do you understand me?"

Gwen whimpered. "Good girl, good Gwen. You will suffer tonight, little dog girl. Nothing you do can stop the suffering, but if you please me enough you can lighten it. Come." Magdalena tugged on the leash and Gwen crawled behind her.

Just yesterday, Gwen was a dignified lady. She was not rich, that idiot Lawrence didn't have the venom in him to be truly successful, but she was well off. And suddenly, without warning, she was the pet of a mad Romanian woman. She had no choice but to, as Magdalena put it, obey.

Magdalena led Gwen to a pile of oriental pillows near the Count. Gwen had not noticed the pillows before, but admittedly was preoccupied by waking up naked in a cage and being tortured with sorcery. Magdalena sat on the edge of the silk pillows, her legs spread scandalously wide. She pulled on Gwen's leash and brought Gwen's face to that flower between her legs. "You will do what good doggies do, Gwen. Lick. Prove your worth" Magdalena's sex was tantalizing as it dominated Gwen's vision. Gwen could smell the girl's excitement and it stirred lust in Gwen's naked form as well.

Gwen began to lick at Magdalena. She had pleasured other women before, when she was a girl at boarding school, but this felt different somehow. She began nervously at first, until she felt one of Magdalena's hands grip her hair and push her more deeply in. The scent was overwhelming, and Gwen began to lick and suck more furiously. She heard moans of approval from Magdalena and increased her efforts even further.

Gwen suddenly felt searing pain on her back. She knew it came from the chain flail Magdalena held, but the chain bit into her flesh much deeper than Gwen expected. Each strike began as a burning, but ended with feelings of stinging pleasure. Gwen felt herself begin to anticipate and crave each time the whip hit her.

"It's silver, darling." Magdalena teasingly. "Little doggies like you are strongly affected by it. Do you like the sting, do you want more?" Gwen nodded as she continued to use her tongue to explore the sweet, wet flower before her."

Magdalena continued to flog Gwen as Gwen pleasured her. Magdalena gripped the edges of the coffin, "Faster, you bitch! Faster!" Magdalena howled as she climaxed.

She looked at Gwen seductively. "Now the final part of this game, darling. I shall let you have human speech for this one time. I will whip you as you pleasure your little dog cunt. With each strike of the silver, tell me how badly you want to be here. Tell me you want to be my dog.

Magdalena knelt and patted a space next to her. Gwen obediently hopped in. Surprisingly, there was more than enough room for both of them "Roll over." the beautiful Magdalena commanded, and Gwen obeyed, rolling so she was on her back. The pillows made Gwen feel like she was in some Sheik's harem. She sighed with pleasure

Gwen slowly began to use her hand to massage her own sex. So much had happened, but in some way, she was happy it had. She rubbed her own hungry sex, and felt pressure on both her nipples. Opening her eyes, she saw Alzbeta and Dorota kneeling beside her and sucking at her breasts as the Count and Magdalena looked on, smiling. It was only now that she was close that Gwen noticed the jewelry that adorned Dorota. Her nipples and vaginal lips were pierced. The nipple rings occasionally rubbed on Gwen's skin with a tickling sensation that felt heavenly.

Gwen suddenly felt the silver chains hit her abdomen, occasionally falling on the other two girls who took no notice. Burning pain with pleasure immediately following. Gwen said quickly, breathily "I want to be your dog." Shortly after, another strike. "Ah! I want to be your dog. I want to be your dog!"

"Keep going, dog girl, I want to hear you plead." Magdalena said, sweetness and cruelty mixed perfectly

"I want to be your dog! Ah! I want to be your dog. Please let me be your dog! I want to be caged. Ah! Fed like an animal on the floor. It's all I deserve. Ah! Please! I want to be your dog. I want to be your dog." Gwen's hand was moving quickly now, expertly touching herself in a way that only a neglected housewife knows how.

She had hated her old life. Stupid Lawrence, obnoxious neighbors, nothing to look forward to, nothing to strive for. For the first time in a long time, since Gwen's dalliances in school, Gwen was aware of something she truly wanted: Gwen wanted Magdalena. She wanted to be her dog.

"Bark for me sweet girl. Bark for your Mistress."

"Arf! Arf!" Gwen began barking and panting. She looked at Magdalena, her beautiful curves, her pale breasts with nipples that looked almost red in comparison, her hair so golden it was almost white. Gwen would be anything for her, even her pet. The silver chains fell on her again and again, bringing that sweet stinging pain. Gwen began to howl as she felt her orgasm come on her.

"Say it! Your Mistress wants to hear it again"

"I want to be your dog! I want to be your dog, Mistress. Awooooo!" Gwen's body spasmed with pleasure. Lying there, panting, she gazed upon her new Mistress and, to Gwen's surprise, she raised herself up on her haunches and began to lick at Magdalena's face.

Magdalena giggled. "Oh good girl." she said, stroking Gwen's hair. "Very good girl. Are you hungry, bitch?"

Gwen hadn't eaten since that Romanian stew she had with Lawrence the previous night. "Oh yes, please Mistress." Gwen had forgotten, dogs don't talk. The pain reminded her.

"Let's try again. Are you hungry, bitch?"

Gwen played her role. She raised her hands up in front of her chest and looked pleadingly at Magdalena. Gwen panted and whimpered, tongue hanging from her mouth pathetically. "That's my good girl. Come." Magdalena rose and pulled on the leash for Gwen to follow.

The gathered family; the Count, his wives and their loyal dog walked back to the throne in front of the cage. Magdalena bent down and placed two metal bowls on the floor. Dog bowls, of course, they even said "Gwen" in swirling letters carved on them. Magdalena poured water in one, and filled the other with meat scraps. "Eat, Gwen."

Gwen looked at the offerings and her stomach turned. She wanted to make Magdalena happy, and she was just hungry enough to debase herself in this way. Gwen dove, eating her meal.

"Is she pleasing to you, my Count?"

"She is perfect, Magda."

"Would you like to take your pleasure from her now, my Count?"

"I believe now is the perfect time."

As Gwen lapped at the water to wash the meat down, she suddenly felt something enter her. It was a cock, the Count's cock. It plunged in deep. Gwen cried out. She had never been taken this way, on the floor like an animal. She was naked and chained, eating scraps, and being abused by a sadistic aristocrat. All of it fell on her at once.

With each thrust, the sense of humiliation grew. She felt water and gristle on her face. She felt the cock push so deep that it hurt. When the Count finally finished, she felt his seed gush in her orifice. "Beta" the Count said to his Bride. "Clean her up."

"At once, my Count." Alzbeta said hungrily.

"And Gwen, finish your dinner." The Count added.

Gwen continued to pick up rough pieces of meat and lap up water and then felt Alzbeta's tongue on her. The tongue probed the opening the Count had just used, and Gwen felt it tease at her as it sucked and licked the semen out of her. Alzbeta went about her task with eagerness and Gwen could not help herself from enjoying it. She continued her dog's meal as Alzbeta enjoyed her slave's meal. Alzbeta cooed and placed her face deeper into Gwen's vagina, as Gwen rocked her hips over the girl's mouth.

Gwen finished her dinner, just as another orgasm erupted in her body. Alzbeta looked at her with those wide ingenue eyes, semen and Gwen's juices all over her pretty face.

Gwen was shaking. She looked at the Count, at his Brides, and most of all at sweet Magdalena. Gwen had never felt this good this complete. Magdalena gracefully walked towards Gwen and picked up her leash. "My Count, I think she would benefit from sleeping tonight with me, in my coffin. She is still untrained and young. It might bring her comfort."

"Sweet Magda, if it will bring you pleasure, you may let Gwen sleep at your feet."

"It will bring me much pleasure, my Count."

Magdalena smiled, lust gleaming in her eyes, at Gwen the dog girl. Gwen barked in agreement. Dorota with her pierced and supple body, Alzbeta, with her demeanor of quiet terror and her talented mouth and the Count himself with his commanding eyes and sweet words all gazed on her as well.

Gwen was home. This was home. She obediently followed her Mistress.