All Comments on 'I Wanna Be Your Dog'

by Dmitri_Storm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very different fantasy that conjours up a lot of imagery very well. I enjoyed it. A few things I would change personally. The silver metal chains of the whip are OTT. They would destroy a person's skin leaving them in need of an ER. Suede or leather would have been more realistic and erotic. I would have liked to hear more of her mental angst and struggle as she submits, changes and reluctantly realises that her previous life is no more as she becomes the puppy and, deep within, is tormented at realising that she is turned on by the idea.

But that aside, very good. I hope to see another chapter.

Dmitri_StormDmitri_Stormover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi! The series this is a part of is over the top by design, almost a porn parody of Hammer Horror. The silver reaction bent painful in a reasonable way is probably due to Gwen's status as a puppy girl. I had actually planned for more anguish and struggle, but it's already established how much Gwen hated her life and the romance between her and Magdalena was so happy for both of them I had actually planned on Gwen being the Count's pet, but her and Magdalena are so perfect together. The next story for both of them is "Red Hot Moon" on this site as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did think of Hammer Horror films when I was reading this so you conveyed what you wanted to. I imagined some of the actresses from those Hammer films playing the parts. I would still like more of her mental conflict between being a stuck-up middle class English woman coming to terms with her new status and desires, whilst struggling with still trying to hold on to her ego and status. I would love one of her female friends seeing her in her new puppy role. Very funny. I will read the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous