All Comments on 'I Want to Get Raped Ch. 02'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

Hot damn!

This is it, right here. I read the previous chapter only a few minutes ago, and left a suggestion. But now this chapter basically did exactly what I had in mind.

The fact that it was multiple guys isn't what improved it for me. For me it was the pics and the license... She was terrified of what they might do, but she couldn't even rationalize the fear for long because the pleasure was so intense. That's what I'm talking about!

If the last chapter was 5 stars, this story deserves at least 6.

Great fucking job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it! If only I could arrange a gangland like that, I would!

Orpheum69

ma3aebma3aebabout 1 year ago

Hell yeah! Part three when?

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 1 year ago

I love this! Having rape fantasies myself, and by survey, 65% of women in the US do, I was enjoying her state if mind and some of the descriptions. I do wish there was more on her assailants, more description to allow us to visualize what was happening, as well as more detailed descriptions on the sexual contacts.

The consequences of her attacks were also glossed over. Fears of pregnancy, or if she was using birth control would have helped with a sense of drama. Sure, her identity is now compromised, but what now?

Please keep writing, inquiring minds want to know!

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

A solid, straight forward noncon story. Loved the description of how she was dressed, basically the "You were asking for it" stereotype done with that actual intent. Thanks for sharing this, home invasion ch 3 would be nice to see.

shineonu2shineonu211 months ago

Now this... this had it all. Was missing nothing. Yum. I know that this was about Rape, but I also know that this was nothing more than a Fantasy. So, if this triggered anyone, perhaps the title should have been warning enough, right? Right!

Thank you for this "thebobber326." I look forward to reading you again soon. Cheers...

AG31AG317 months ago

Congratulations on being able to make a distinction between reality and fantasy! I'm so glad Literotica exists. Curious, though, about what you're about in your stories, since most of the others seem FF (didn't read them), and you say your purpose in writing stories is to masturbate. Are you bi, if that's not too personal?

Perhaps you'd like to join this thread in Authors' Hangout https://forum.literotica.com/threads/connecting-vs-craftsmanship.1595863/#post-97578702

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
154 Followers
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES