I was a Cuck - Karen #03

Story Info
I loved sloppy seconds, but Karen got carried away.
2.4k words
2.69
16.8k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is George Wilson. I never realized I was a cuck all my life, until recently. I don't know why, but I enjoy my wife Karen fucking other men. I really love the sloppy seconds she brings home to me after she fucks them.

***********************

So in Chapter #2 Karen had a visit by our black porno guy, Monroe, Thursday. I noted that I wouldn't be able to be there but she should enjoy sex with him and then let him take her home with him for a few days of more sex.

**********************

Monday, when I got home from work, Karen was there to lovingly greet me. Naked of course.

"Hello George Honey, I am so glad to see you!" an excited Karen says, as she runs towards George, and jumps into his arms.

"Hi Baby. I am so glad to see you. How was your little get away?" I ask.

"George, I am so glad your home. I've missed you so much. I have to tell you all about my adventure!"

"Wow, I can't wait to hear about it Sweetheart. Let's get in bed and you tell me all about it!"

***

"It was so fantastic, I have just got to tell you all about it. Monroe, the guy you always call 'porno guy' showed up about about 7 pm. I was already naked, and ready for him. So I just took him into the bedroom. We had a nice relaxed session of making love for several hours. I was even able to get almost all of his big cock into my pussy."

"Get on top and put me in your pussy, while you tell me about this Honey."

"Oh yeah George, that feels good to have you in me again. Anyway, I had a really nice fuck with Monroe that thursday. I had already told him on the phone earlier that I would come home with him for the weekend. I am really starting to love that black cock of his, it fills me up so good."

"So you got more of his cock in you than before? How did you manage that Karen?" inquired George.

"Remember that really big black dildo we bought over at the Pink Pussycat when we went there? I have been using that every day, when I have free time."

"That makes sense. Well, what happened then?" George inquires.

"We stopped for some fried chicken down the street, and after that we headed up somewhere past Palo Alto. Since I'm not from around here, I am usually lost, most of the time. Anyway, Monroe takes me to this bar. I think it used to be a nightclub, anyway, and we go in and have a drink."

"How were you dressed when You went with him Honey?"

"I was wearing that real 'see-thru' top that you bought me. So everyone in the bar could see me tits while we danced, and my shortest mini-skirt and no underwear. This was pretty much a black bar only. So all the black guys were enjoying watching me dance with Monroe."

"I bet they all wanted to fuck you, didn't they?" George asks.

"That is what Monroe said. He wanted me to get on stage for them, so I did. The bartender gave me $20 to pick my music on the jukebox, to dance to. When it started I got up on the stage and did my thing. All the black men seemed to really enjoy me dancing. I started taking things off. They hooped and hollered for me to get naked so I did." explains Karen.

"That sounds so hot, I wish I could have seen you there, doing that." says George.

"I danced as sexually and nasty as I could. Monroe promised me that afterwards they would take me into a back room and everyone there would fuck me. There must have over 50 black guys there." Karen whispers.

"Karen, I love you. That turns me on so much. Do you think you got black bred that night?" asks George.

"Probably Honey. I was fertile, not on any birth control and I was sure hoping to. Black men kept coming up to the stage and would fondle me. They would squeeze one of my breasts, or my ass, or just stick a finger up my pussy. They would always get even more laughs and hollers from the crowd doing that, but I loved it." purrs Karen.

"Do You love black cock in your pussy now?" asks George.

"Oh yes Sweetheart. I love black cock the best now. I hope you don't mind. I think I'm going to need it everyday now." purrs Karen.

"Oh no, I don't mind Honey. As long as you still love me and don't cut me off from your wonderful pussy. You are welcome to fuck all the black men you want." explains George.

"That is a deal, cuz I'm going to do it! I love their big black cocks deep in my pussy. Anyway, that night, I kept getting hornier and wanting sex more and more. I needed it so badly. Finally one of the bigger black guys in the place, Hector, came up to the stage and started taking his clothes off. I was so excited, my pussy was so wet." purrs Karen.

"Did he fuck you on stage?" asks George.

"Yes, he did Honey. His cock was the biggest one I have ever seen too! It filled me so wonderfully. When he was completely naked like me, he came up on the stage and started dancing naked with me. I backed my ass up to him and wiggled it."

"Oh, that feels so good Honey. You are so, so wet for me." whispers George.

"Then he grabbed my hips and started rubbing his big black cock against my ass and it started getting hard like I hoped it would." explains Karen.

"Oh Honey, that sounds so hot! In front of the whole bar full of black men? I bet they all wanted to fuck you too." says George

"I think so. I'm pretty sure that they all did, while I was there, Honey. Anyway, then I smiled as he reached around and squeezed both breasts, pinching my nipples hard. I almost climaxed just from that. Then he grabbed his cock and started rubbing the head on my pussy. I bent over farther and reached back between my legs to help guide it in me." whispers Karen.

"Did it feel good Honey?" asks George.

"George, it was the most wonderful feeling I've ever known. It filled me so much, I loved it. In fact I got his name and phone number so we can hook up again later. But to finish my story. Hector stretched my pussy so much. But he was kind enough to go nice and slow. His cock was so long and so big around."

"Karen, move a little slower Honey or I'm going to cum in you." whispers George.

"Cum in me Honey, it is ok. I am sure that I am pregnant by now anyway. Once he worked all the way into my pussy, he slowly began working it deeply in and out. I loved it! I felt so full. I wanted him to give me his baby. I told him I wanted it, so badly. I held onto the stripper pole while I bent over for him and he started really slamming his big cock into me."

"Wow, I wish I could have watched you Honey" whispers George.

"While he and I were fucking on stage, other men kept coming up and squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Other men would pull out their cocks and put them in front of my face, so I could suck them. I loved that. I felt like a sex queen."

"It was like one continuous orgasm for me. Everytime another black man pinched my nipples I would climax. Every time a black man shot his load of cum in my pussy I would climax. When Hector finally shot his load in my pussy I nearly passed out from my orgasm."

"Wow, that is hot. What happened then?" George asks.

"While Hector and I were fucking, the bartender locked the front doors so there wouldn't be any issue with us fucking in the bar. Then after Hector filled me with his cum, I had to lay down. Someone brought out a small mattress from the back and I laid down on that and spread my legs on the edge of the stage."

"Oh, it was so great George. I can't wait to do it again Honey. One after another black men would come up, grab my feet and hold them up while he sunk his big black cock deeply into my pussy. So many were so big, I am sure that I was stretched a lot."

"Each one would pump his big black cock into me and quickly shoot all his sperm into my fertile pussy. I was in heaven. In fact, I'm going to go stay at Hectors house tonight and maybe for a while longer. You don't mind do you Honey? I just want to feel more of his gigantic cock deep in my pussy. He is going to pick me up in a few minutes."

"Oh, please don't leave me Honey. I haven't seen you since Thursday and you are already leaving again. Please Honey, I love you, and I need you. Please don't go Honey. I love you more than anything. Please don't leave me Sweetheart. I am trying not to cum so fast but I can't stop it, I am going to cum in you. I can't hold back anymore. ahhhhhhh pleads George as he cums in Karen.

"Did you cum good Honey? I hope you enjoyed it. I was afraid I would be too stretched out for you to feel anything. It's ok George. I still love you, I'm not leaving you for ever. Just for a few days or so, maybe a little longer." says Karen as she bends over to kiss George softly on his lips.

"Please don't leave me Karen, I love only you. I have missed you while you were gone so much. Now, I'm going to miss you even more Honey." George cries softly.

"I just want to get more of his super big black cock to really fill up my pussy. I am sorry Honey, I really need a big black cock to climax anymore. But I still love you, and I always will. It's not your fault you can't satisfy me with your little white dick anymore. I will call you once in a while so you know I am ok and so you don't worry about me."

Hector, an ex-linebacker for the Oakland Raiders, arrives to pick up Karen who is still naked and leaves with him naked. Hector says "you won't need any clothes anyway, so no need to bring any." Hector also says "Karen won't look the same when I bring her back. We are going down to the tattoo place now, for some tats and nipple rings to show my ownership of her."

George starts to cry, but tries not to. "Please don't take her from me Hector. Karen is my wife, and my life. Karen is the only woman I have and love." George pleads.

"Karen, please don't leave me Honey, you are my life. My only reason to live."

Hector says, "George, I've got nothing against you. You have nothing to worry about. I will take real good care of her, I promise. I'm just going to borrow your wife to fuck for awhile. She is just going to be my little fuck toy. However, if that upsets you too much, I will make you a deal. If you drop your pants right now, and let me completely crush your testicles, I will walk away right now and leave your wife alone forever."

This idea from Hector brings a big smile to Karen's face. She has no use for George's sperm anyway. Karen realizes that George's pain would be really exciting to watch.

George is torn. He wants to make his wife happy, he just wants to keep her safe. But mostly George is just afraid of losing her forever. George starts to loosen his belt and says "Whatever you want Honey. I would gladly sacrifice my nuts if you will stay home with me."

Karen says, "George, I love you so much. I am sorry, but I would love to see Hector crush you nuts, so you can show me how much you love me. You won't ever be giving me a baby anyway. But I'm still leaving with Hector. Will you really let him hurt you, for me? Promise me, that you will do it for me?"

"If that is what makes you happy Honey. I will let Hector crush them to mush." George says softly as another tear runs down his face. Total fear has overtaken George. Now George isn't so sure that things are working out, for him and Karen, like he had hoped.

"It is up to you, Dude. If you really love your wife so much that you will sacrifice your ability to ever father children, I will respect that. Regardless, we haven't got time to do that now, anyway. Someone would have to take you to the hospital so they could remove your crushed testicles to stop the intense pain and your screaming."

George starts to cry again, in relief that he isn't losing his testicles tonight and but in fear of losing his wife forever.

Karen goes over to George and gives him a kiss goodbye and whispers to him that "you can let Hector crush your nuts when he brings me back, to prove your love for me. Will you really let him do that? It really turns me on! George, thank you for letting me go on another adventure. I love you so much, take care Honey. Don't worry, I still love you and I will come back to you, soon."

Then Hector and Karen quickly leave together.

*****************************************

3 months later...without a single call meanwhile...

George gets a phone call.

"Hello" George answers the phone.

"Hello, George. Is that you Honey?"

"Karen, is that you?"

"Hello George, I've missed you so much. Are you still living in our old place? Do you want to come get me? I am ready to come home to you Sweetheart."

"Yes, give me directions and I am on my way Honey"

******************************

Part #4 coming soon.