I was Fucked by my Friend's Bf

Story Info
How cheated on my boyfriend who lives in different state.
1.8k words
3.72
15.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leavesg
Leavesg
2 Followers

One day I went to a cafe with my college friends, that day I was talking on the phone with my office friend.

My office friend had an ugly fight with her boyfriend, so both of them were not talking. She asked me to resolve the dispute, I told her to give me her boyfriend's number and I will talk to him. I got the number. I called him and he asked me to meet him after exactly 30 minutes. Time passed, I said bye to my friends and went to meet him.

I forgot to tell you about myself. I am 23 years old and I am fair skinned, my breasts are quite big and tight. That day I wore a yellow crop top and jeans, the top was showing off my big breasts.

Well coming to the story. He had come in his own car, his complexion was dark and his height was 6 feet and body was built.

He said hello to me, the car was moving and I asked him why he was not talking to Diksha.

He told me that he is used to having sex and Diksha is not ready for sex, she often refuses.

After hearing that I became silent. He he looked me up and down and asked me "you have a boyfriend and you must be having sex 4-5 days a week."

I told him that my bf lives in another city. After hearing that he whispered into my numb ears "your problem is also like mine."

I didn't say anything and tried to explain to him that you both need to understand yourselves. Hearing this he started saying that he cannot live without sex.

Then my boyfriend's called me on my phone, I started talking in the moving car, suddenly he started caressing my thighs, I ignored and he kept caressing my thighs and was staring at me, I turned towards him and removed his hand. After a few minutes, stroked again. As soon as the call ended, he asked me "why don't we fulfill each other's needs."

I said what nonsense are you saying? He became silent. I said leave me on the road and I will go home. He continued driving.

Suddenly I got a call from my mother. She was asking when will I be back home. I lied that my friend became unwell so I am dropping her at her house. I will call you in some time.

I cut the call, as I turned towards him, he kissed me, I could not stop myself and started supporting him, we both kept French kissing each other for about 5 minutes, I know. Before long he started pressing my breasts. He started telling me to go to the hotel. I agreed, but what excuse should I give to my mother?

Then I called my cafe friend and explained to her that can you just call and talk to my mother that you are unwell, she agreed, I made a conference call and talked to her, Told her that I will come tomorrow, mother agreed and as soon as she hung up the call, he drove the car towards the hotel.

The car stopped near a very expensive hotel. As soon as the car was parked, he booked a room on the 16th floor. We reached the room by lift. He opened the room with the card key and asked me to go ahead.

I saw that the entire room was made of glass. Suddenly he pounced on me from behind, he hugged my body with both his big hands and started kissing my neck. I also started rubbing my ass on his dick. He took off my top, turned me towards himself and started kissing me while I was kissing him. I opened his shirt, his chest was visible, his stomach and abs were visible and there was not a single hair on his chest and I started kissing his chest.

Then he opened the hook of my bra and threw it away. I was now half naked. My big breasts were free. After staring at my breast, he started sucking my right breast vigorously and biting it in between, I became very hot, I started opening his jeans. He sucked, chewed and bit my breasts one by one for 10 minutes. There were teeth marks on my breasts. Then he made me kneel down and took off his jeans and said, "take off my underwear."

As soon as I took off his underwear, I was shocked. His penis suddenly came on my face. His penis was black, thick and very long, about 8 inches. I had never seen such a big penis. My boyfriend's was 5 inches and quite thin. His penis became completely erect, long and veiny. He stroked his dick and placed his hand on my head and asked me to suck it. I took his penis in my mouth and started sucking it a little deep. He started making 'ah oh' sounds. Suddenly he placed his hand on the back of my head. He kept it and started inserting his huge cock into my mouth and started fucking my mouth, I became speechless. After struggling for a while, he took out his penis and asked me to go to bed.

I was in jeans. As soon as he got into bed, he took off my jeans and underwear, now I was completely naked, my round ass and hairless pussy were in front of him. He started licking my pussy and I started sobbing. After some time, he placed my thighs on his shoulders and got ready to fuck my pussy. He started rubbing his big cock on my pussy, I was not able to bear it, I said please fuck me please, till then he started inserting his cock into my pussy. His penis started moving forward, tearing my pussy, I screamed and tears came out, he stopped, after 2,3 minutes he gave another push and half of the penis was in my pussy, then after some time, he gave a strong push and completely The penis entered my pussy. I started crying saying "please let me go, I will die."

He started to silence me and started kissing me and kept moving in and out of my pussy. After a while I started enjoying a lot, now he was fucking my pussy while vigourously while sucking my breasts.

Suddenly I got a call from Diksha, I started talking to her on the call, he stopped and went to drink water, I told her that everything will be fine from tomorrow, you go to sleep now, she left, as soon as she disconnected the call, he asked me to be in the doggy position.

I did what he said, he came behind me and entered in my wet pussy and started fucking me from behind, I was enjoying it " aah aah ooh yes yes fuck me" he was fucking me intensly he was hitting my G-spot. In middle of it I got a call from my boyfriend.

I gathered courage and asked him to stop, he slowed down. I received the call. My boyfriend "babe where are you, no call today." I told him everything that right now I am taking care of my friend at her hostel.

He started fucking me by slapping my ass from behind and my voice started becoming heavy with sobs.

Boyfriend "what happened, are you okay," I said yes, he started fucking me vigourously from behind, our body was making a thumping sound, after listening to it, my boyfriend said, " what kind of sound is this, what is happening there," I said, hey its diksha she is calling me from upstairs by beating his room's door as she is not in the condition to call me by raising her voice. After hearing that my boyfriend said " then its ok, take care"and he disconnected the call saying love you.

As soon as he disconnected the call, he pulled my hair and started fucking me hitting my internals. The sound of thumping started echoing in the room. The whole room was filled with the smell of our sex. He started kissing me while pulling my hair.

As soon as the penis came out, he took my hair in his hands and pushed me into the glass wall and inserted his penis into my pussy from behind. My breasts were hitting the wall and I was screaming, the sound of "aah aah" spread throughout the room.

After a while he carried me in front of a big mirror and showed me in the mirror and started fucking me and slapping my breasts badly. He started making me blush by hitting my breasts and slapping pussy, I was going crazy seeing myself getting fucked in mirror, how much pleasure I was getting fucked by the other cock. Then he turned me towards him and started giving me a long French kiss and took my thigh in his hand and lifted me with the other hand.

Now I was in his lap, his entire cock was tearing my pussy, we both were in front of mirror we were lost in our intense sex, I was watching myself getting fucked, my breasts were rubbing on his chest and his cock was in my pussy, he was going inside. And very quickly, he became more aroused, he told me to hold him tighter, he started fucking me very hard, I squirted.

After stopping, he took out his penis. I was not able to stand as if I had no strength in my legs. While holding me, he chewed my breasts again and threw me on the bed.

Now he was also about to ejaculate, he asked me, I said that "today is a safe day," he became very happy after feeling numb and made me lie down on the bed and started fucking my pussy again. After 8-9 minutes, he ejaculated inside me with a satisfactorily sigh. He ejaculated all his semen inside me.

Few minutes later he took out his penis he was looking at my pussy. soon his sperm started dripping from my pussy, by inserting his finger he took out some semen from my pussy and asked me to eat it, I ate his entire semen.

He ordered me to clean his penis, I started sucking his penis and cleaning it. After some time, both of us were lying on the bed or checking our phones, then I called my boyfriend and started talking so that he would not get suspicious. After hanging up the call after about 40 minutes, I went to sleep and saw that his penis was fully erect. Well, I will end this story here. If you liked it, then let me know so that I can bring the second part. This night was very long and full of vigorous sex.

Leavesg
Leavesg
2 Followers