I will Faithfully Execute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine too," I huffed, as my lungs recharged with fresh oxygen. "You exceeded my expectations, Maggie."

I may be too big for Maggie. At my six-three, 250 pounds, Maggie disappears beneath me... at her five-one. A very petite woman. A hundred pounds... maybe? I find it difficult and uncomfortable to bend over, just to kiss her while we stand.

A few moments passed... She continued caressing my hair and face... "Your dick is too good, Lover. I love being dominated by such a big man. It's erotic, lying beneath you, as you fuck me. If Bill could fuck me like that, I would never leave him."

Still struggling to breathe... "Leaving Bill?"

"Hell no. I need him. Brilliant strategist and keeps our family together. Politics, Jack."

"Hmm," I groaned, into her shoulder blade. I kissed her back. Neck. Ears. Her lips, from the side. "He is sharp. Politics, wise."

Maggie pushed at me with her butt... signaling for me to roll away. As she slithered toward my limp dick... "Your dick is insane, Jack." She took my dick in hand... removed my condom... slurped loudly, as she licked my cock... and held it, as though to admire it.

"It's what I expected. The rumors are true, Jack." She looked at me with my dick in her hand. "This monster you have... six inches when limp. Thick, but grows slightly more slender when you're aroused... just right for a woman. And... you certainly know how to use it, Mr. President." She kissed my dick as though it were my lips. Long. Passionate. Inserting her tongue into my foreskin and touching my tiny slit. Then... she rolled out of our bed.

"Stay for supper, Maggie. No business. No politics."

"Can't, Jack," she replied, as her sexy, wiggling, 49 year old, ass headed for the bathroom. Raking fingers through her black hair. Grabbing her clothes. "My aides are waiting outside and they think I'm here to go over the defense budget." She slammed the door behind her.

Thirty minutes later, she came out. I rolled onto my left side and propped myself on an elbow.

"Damn, Jack," she began, as she approached me. "You look like a mythical African god, lying there. Damn, you're sexy." She leaned over and kissed me. Hard. Her tongue dueling with mine. "I love your lips, Jack. I love everything about you." She kissed me again. "I've never been fucked so well. I won't be able to get this afternoon out of mind for some time. I hope I can walk straight and my aides don't notice." She kissed me again, turned and headed toward the door. She paused there... looking at me and gently shook her head.

"Baseball career ending knee injury, in Kansas City. Law school and business school. Successful businessman in Texas. Governor of Texas at 28. Threatened to invade Mexico, if they didn't help stop the illegal immigration on their side of the border. Bluffed them with soldiers, tanks, guns, and aircraft on the border. Sending counterintelligence into Mexico City. You're amazing, Jack. And, now. President of the United States. And, one hell of a lover."

I nodded. I arched an eyebrow. Smirked a smile.

"It wasn't a bluff."

She turned and looked at me like I was insane.

"General Stein was 20 minutes from crossing the border, at Matamoros. My orders. To take Monterrey... and then Mexico City."

"Damn, Jack." She couldn't believe her ears.

"What hasn't been told, Maggie. Fighter bombers and fighters, were loitering near Del Rio, awaiting orders to attack the air bases. I made sure the Mexicans could see them. Arizona Air National Guard fighters were loitering over Douglas. To cover the air attack. The National Guard from Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kansas were there with us in The Valley. Ready to cross the border. Montana and Idaho were on their way for support. The consul general of Mexico came in my office in Austin, from Houston. Pleading with me not to enter Mexico. I gave him my conditions for a delay. An hour later, the President of Mexico called me. He ordered soldiers to the border and turned the immigrants away."

"Fuck, Jack. No wonder The President and the Joint Chiefs were pissed."

"They knew I would do it and short of armed conflict with Texas, they had to do something. They helped with that phone call I received from Mexico City."

I rolled out of bed and walked toward her. Her eyes darted to my dangling dick and I saw her knees buckle. I took her tiny hand into mine. I looked her in the eye.

"Don't corner me, Maggie... and I won't corner you."

I saw her swallow hard and nod. She didn't smile. She kissed me and left.

Chapter 2

When I got back to the White House...

"The press is pissed you're not giving daily briefings."

"How pissed?" I asked, Jess. Damn, she's gorgeous. I caught myself sexually undressing her in my thoughts...

"Jack! Stop looking at me like that," she snapped.

I groaned... turned my head... and looked at the photograph of my parents at the end of the couch.

"How pissed?" I repeated.

"If I tell you, you're not going to leave here and go assassinate any of them, are you?"

I started laughing. Hard and long. My laugh echoing from the walls.

"I'm serious, Jack. They haven't forgotten what you did on the border. And the ATF."

"Now they're crying like little babies?" I snapped. I darted my piercing eyes at her. "Not getting their daily news to their editors?" I roared my words. I turned. Leaned forward and put my arms on my knees, as we sat across from one another. Looking right at Jess. A scowl on my face. "Who are the ones, screaming the loudest?"

"Fuck, Jack." Now Jess is pissed. I waited for her answer. I didn't get it quick enough.

"OK. Come with me," I snapped. I launched out of my seat and made for the door.

"JACK! Wait! Please, look at me!"

"Hell no! You told me not to," I roared, as I entered the hallway and headed to the press secretary's office.

"GOD DAMN IT, JACK! WAIT!"

I wasn't listening. I barged into Bruce's office... "Come with me. Now."

"Yes, Sir." His eyes as wide a saucers at my sharp order. I saw him glance to Jess for a reason.

Twenty seconds later, I opened the door to the press room and got everyone's attention in three seconds. I stood, not at the podium, but front and center of the first row of seats. I quickly assessed the room... 40, or more reporters and camera operators.

"Who's not happy, because you're not receiving daily press briefings?" I growled, loudly. "Who doesn't like the press rearrangements I've established?"

A dozen, or more hands went up. Without hesitation.

From behind me, Jess... "Damn." A whisper.

"Yeah," Bruce chimed.

I looked at my wrist watch. I looked up and around the room. Video cameras trained on me.

"Good!" I snapped, again, as I pointed to the cameras. "Get this on tape and publish it!" I looked around the room and saw startled reporters. Except for one.

"This room will be closed at five o'clock this afternoon and locked. Jess, I want the key to this room in fifteen minutes."

"Yes, Sir... Bruce, for God's sake, get The President the key." I heard her voice crack.

"After today, press releases will be issued out there," I growled, as I pointed to the street. "Rain, snow, or shine. And when I'm ready, I'll call you and let you know if I have something of significance that warrants your return to this room. Any personal property left behind after five o'clock today, belongs to the White House. You have two hours to gather your things and get OUT!" I snapped my last word. A second later...

"Mr. President. Why are you closing this room?"

I looked at the older man who glared right back at me. The room was totally silent.

"Come with me, Sir. I'll discuss your question in my office." I pointed behind me, while I gave him a steely glare.

I stunned him. He didn't expect it. Everyone in the room had eyes on him. Mine were burning a hole through him. A five second wait was too long...

"Come with me now, Sir, or I'll have Security escort you to the street this very moment. I urge you to consider the later." My words burned. I could feel the flames leaving my lips.

Again. He looked at me like I drove a stake through his heart. He tried to present a stern demeanor. Again, he waited too long...

"Jess. Call Security, please."

"They're right here, Sir."

Pointing to the man standing just ten feet away... "Have this man removed from the building and grounds, Jess. And, I want to know who he works for."

I watched as two large men, and a young woman, politely ask the man to come with them. He glared at me for a moment, but one of the larger men took him by the arm and led him out the back door. I looked around the room. Everyone had seen their colleague removed from the West Wing Press Room. I stood there and waited for them to look at me. Now, I was pissed off and I hoped my face conveyed the message effectively.

"Anyone else, want to ask a question?" No one answered. They looked at one another. I looked at my watch. "One hour and fifty minutes, I'm returning. If you're still here, you'll regret that decision." Again, my words stung.

I spun on a toe, nudged Jess out of the way with an elbow, and made my way back to The Office. I left the room and...

"Jack. Have you lost your mind?" Jess caught up with me and walked beside me. I turned to find Bruce behind her.

"Yes. Mind has been lost, Jess. And Bruce... You heard I what I said about press releases and on the street?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Establish a twice weekly schedule and stick to it, unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Sir." He peeled off and went to his office.

The next day, Jess met me, after I had dressed for the day. Heading for breakfast.

"The video has gone viral Jack. Over one billion hits in less than 16 hours. Six hundred million likes. There's not six hundred million people in the United States. Not even close. Jesus, Jack." I didn't like her tone.

I wheeled on her and stopped in my tracks. My tone... sharp...

"You knew this about me, Jess. Yet, you came with me during the campaign, and now here."

I looked at the two Secret Service men. They looked concerned. I motioned for them to back away.

"It's why we broke up, Jack," she snapped, as she pointed a finger at me. "Your fiery temper is too quick to launch."

"Yes," I snapped, in return. I leaned into her... "Yet, you've never seen me become violent about it. I've always kept my cool and got the right thing done!" I took a breath. "Like yesterday!" I roared.

I spun on a toe and headed for breakfast. From behind me...

"I'll meet you in your Office."

Jess was firm and confident in her tone. I raised a hand in the air to let her know I heard, as I walked away.

An hour later, I entered The Office and Jess was there. As promised. Looking sexy as she always does. I closed the door and headed to The Desk.

"Over here, Jack," she offered, in a neutral tone. I stopped and turned. She wiggled some folders at me. One in each hand.

I made for one of the couches, which face each other. I sat. Arched an eyebrow and waited. Jess smiled her sexy smile and sat next to me. Not her style. She either stands or sits across from me. I knew something was up. She looked at me, like she was going to scratch my eyes out. I was ready if she tried.

She crossed her sexy legs and set the folders in her lap. I could smell her erotic perfume. Her sexy blue eyes were drilling holes into me. I could feel my dick firm up from those past memories of when we were together. Our wild, sexually charged encounters, together. Damn, I tried to control my breathing.

"You're right, Jack. When we were together, you never laid a hand on me in anger."

I replied with a... "hmm" in my throat. She heard it.

She examined my face. Ears. Chin. Mouth. Eyes. Hair. I had seen this before. She was fuckin' losing her resolve. I let it go for another five seconds, to be sure.

"I know you, Jess," I began. "We can't do this." I took a breath. "I won't do this. I don't want to be the one that breaks up your marriage and family." I made to stand and she stopped me with a grip on my forearm.

"You're right," she slurred. "I'm just gonna have to go to my office, lock the door, and put my hand down my panties and... 'work it out.'"

I groaned in my thoughts with my eyes closed. Envisioning Jess jilling off in the office just a few feet down the hall. I tried to stand and she gripped me tighter.

"I just can't rid my mind of that fat cock of yours, Jack." She stood, tossed the folders on the couch and made for the exit. I stood and watched her. She paused with a hand on the door handle. "In just a minute, I'm gonna imagine you inside of me." She closed her eyes, hissed in her throat and left The Office.

"Damn... Damn it!"

I waited three minutes and entered Jess' office. I somehow knew she wouldn't lock the door.

She was on the couch. Rubbing her pussy and squeezing her tit. Fully nude. Except for her heels, garter, and stockings. I locked the door. I pulled up a chair. And sat down. About six feet away.

"I knew you'd be here," she whimpered, as her fingers rubbed her little clit. "How long has it been? Three? Four years?"

I could see her blonde pussy fur. Sexy. Thin. Wispy. Gorgeous. Her pussy, red from her rubbing. Starting to get moist. My dick was at full attention. Her 32Ds squeezed between her arms, as she added another hand, and fingers to her pussy. White breasts with a few freckles... pinkish from her arousal.

She was gulping air. Squeaking in rhythm of her fingers in contact with her pussy. I could smell her. Her pussy... slurping and sucking noises as her fingers inside her pussy, worked their magic.

Drop dead gorgeous woman. All woman. Sexy woman. Her garter, stockings, and high heels driving me insane. Erotic to see her in this state. I watched her for the next five minutes. Whining. Wheezing. Whimpering. Squeaking. Screeching. Moaning. Growling. Howling. Mumbling words with stress in her throat. Her legs flailing in the air as both her hands, and fingers, fucked her pussy. Her flesh on her cheeks, neck and upper chest, nearly red from her arousal. An erotic scene against her snowy white skin. Her blonde hair scattered across her neck and chest. Then...

"Oh fuck," she slurred, as she scrunched herself. Her knees pulling up and her back arched. Then, she snapped. "It isn't the same, Jack. I can't get off, like you can for me. Get out... Now. Before I lose the last of my self-control."

I snapped out the chair and left her office without a word.

I nearly lost my self-control.

*****

Six months.

I up ended the ATF, FBI, and EPA... and shook out the bile from each of them. With a special Act from Congress, I had the money and courts to prosecute the criminals in each of these organizations. Pulling Federal jurists out of retirement, temporarily, to hear the cases.

Using the criminals' own electronic documents against them... Thanks to Max. I had hundreds of men and women lined up waiting to go to jail. Their attorneys begging the special prosecutors for leniency.

My orders... the worst bad players got the worst of the jail time. No one received probation, without my written order. Jail time for everyone who broke the law. To send a message to The People... and those still in the government bureaucracies who, I had on a waiting list, to up end, too. I published the waiting list of remaining departments and agencies on my hit list...

Massive resignations occurred. Leaving departments under staffed. Exactly the response I expected. My orders. Prioritize the services and let the lesser services die. Rewrite the Code of Federal Regulations to let the American people breathe again, from the burdens of the past. Massive input from Americans and corporations on which Federal regulations were important and those which need to be dissolved. I petitioned the governors of The States and Territories to ask their People what Federal bureaucracies angered them the most. I told The People I needed their help. And they responded.

Governors, begging for an invitation to the White House, because of the success my team was having. Corporate leaders, split on the actions I have ordered. Some, out right pissed at me, in the White House conference room. My response...

"In four years, your shareholders are going to see the benefits for what we've done here. Come back with your shareholders in four... and tell me it was wrong!" I roared.

I invited the governors of all 50 states, and the territories, to a weekend of fun and meals. All but two governors attended... The bitch in California... and the Governor of Guam. He was recovering from gall bladder surgery. I was told it was a bad case. I sent him a get well card and a follow up invitation to the White House. Just him and his family.

There were no speeches. I forbid it. This was an opportunity to mingle. Meet. Exchange ideas in small groups. Nothing was organized, except the meals. I invited the majority and minority leaders of Congress, as well. To hear the concerns, in an intimate setting. Me... not to be involved, in any of the discussions.

From beside me, as I watched the guests mingle, on the North Lawn...

"Fuckin' amazing," Jess whispered. "You've actually got mortal enemies talking to each other out there." She slightly stepped forward and looked at me. "The cowboy hat, blue jeans, and scuffed black boots. You look like you just came off the dusty ranch." She turned and nodded to the crowd. "The governor of Texas, can't keep her eyes off of you."

"I noticed. We've had... ... 'discussions' in the past," I chuckled. A paused for moment. "I'm going to invite her to Camp David. Good?"

"Fuck, Jack," Jess groaned. "Do I have a choice in the matter? Every time I set your schedule, you bust it!"

I croaked out a hard laugh. Garnering the attention of over half my guests.

I descended the steps from the White House and made straight for Darla Jung... the sexy Governor of Texas.

Five-nine, 41, black, straight, shoulder length hair that glistens in the sun... dark sexy eyes, sexy hips, and waist... slamming those sexy jeans and feminine western shirt. Ankle boots, a tiny hint of tummy, between shirt and jeans, a sexy hint of breast cleavage, slender neck... divorced, two sons. A mixed race woman. A Texas German heritage father and... a Mexican American and African American, mixed race mother. TCU and Princeton Law School. She saw me coming and her sexy smile told me I was going to be welcome.

I stepped, nearly into her personal space...

"Don't tell me you're not having a good time, Darla, or I'll send your cute ass home." She giggled and placed her arm into mine...

"I'm havin' a great time, Jack," she offered, as we began to stroll the lawn. "Not as much as I had the last time we were together. But close." I groaned in my throat, at the sound of her sexy Texas drawl. And, the last time we were together... I made a hum in my throat. A wonderful lover.

I could see, we had caught the attention of several governors.

"I was thinking. Just now. I would have a better time, if I were invited to stay a little longer. To... perhaps discuss more highway funding for our home state. Keep a battalion of National Guard on the border. Seein' how you've got the Mexicans upset and paranoid. Perhaps we could take a... 'ride' together."

I leaned over and whispered into her ear... "The last time, you and I, took a ride together, you nearly killed me, Darla. Wildcat, is an understatement, when you want to 'ride.'" I saw her close her eyes for a moment and heard her hum in her throat. Her whisper as she stopped walking...

"Yes. I do like to ride with you. Your freakin' large cock... Mmm. You're the bronc I've failed to break, Jack. It's more like... you breakin' me in."

"Stay longer, Darla. You've heard of Camp David?"

*****

"Governor Jung and her sister, will be here in a few moments, Sir."

123456...8