Ian's Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Yvonne apologizes for her Prank gone wrong the night before.
2.9k words
4.61
2k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part 4-

- Yvonne apologizes for her prank in the best way possible.

After banging on the door for what seemed hours, Yvonne finally answered the door her hair tousled and unkempt.

Upon seeing my face, Yvonne guiltily stepped aside to allow me into her suite, while motioning for me to stay quiet.

"Carina is asleep." Yvonne spoke softly with a yawn, closing and locking the door behind us. "Sleeping it off, she will have a wicked hangover."

I looked past her to the other room to see mom fast asleep on the king size bed. The sheets were rumpled and the blanket pushed aside. I could just glimpse a shape beneath the sheets.

I looked back to Yvonne to see she was wearing one of the hotels luxurious bathrobes loosely belted at the waist.

Yvonne looked away, embarrassed. "Ian, look, I apologize. It was a mean prank to pull on you and your mom. I was pretty drunk. But at the time I thought it was funny. She was very upset when she came to my room."

"Upset?" I asked.

"At first I thought she was upset that I made her walk naked through the hotel." Yvonne said, looked back at me. "But that wasn't it. What happened?"

I shook my head.

How could I say that mom impaled herself on my cock by accident?

"Have a seat." Yvonne said, motioning to the couch.

"Is she okay?" I asked worriedly, as I sat down.

"Yah." Yvonne nodded, sitting beside me, tucking one leg under herself. "After I got her to calm down, we spent most of the night talking, and drinking." She pointed to the array of empty champagne bottles on the coffee table.

"Talking about what?" I asked.

"Life, stuff, and a lot about you." Yvonne answered.

"Me?" I felt my heart sink.

"She told me all kinds of stories of you growing up." Yvonne answered with a smile. "You know she loves you very much."

I shrugged.

Yvonne thought for a moment. "You really worry about her, don't you?"

"Well, she is my mom." I answered.

"She is immensely proud of you." Yvonne said.

I nodded, wondering what they talked about.

Yvonne nodded, patted my arm. "Ian, you've been so worried about your mom, you haven't looked at me once. That really says something."

I blinked, looked to Yvonne beside me. She was leaning against me. Yvonne had untied the belt to her robe, her barely concealed breasts warm and inviting. Reclined as she was, the robe did little to hide her nude body.

"Last night, I was really going to make love to you." Yvonne said meeting my gaze. "I forgot I invited your mom to the hot tub too, but to be honest, I didn't think she would come when I invited her what with the wedding preparations and all. So to make up for all the trouble I've caused, will you accept my apology?"

"Apology?" I asked.

Yvonne giggled, spun and leaned back against the arm of the couch, and placed her foot in my lap. "Let's start with my feet, and go from there."

I glanced to the other room.

"Oh, she's going to be sleeping for a while yet." Yvonne said. "It's just you and me now, and I really want to get to know that cock of yours a lot better."

I smiled, and lifted Yvonne's foot, excited to be holding them once again. Unlike in the hot tub, they were dry and warm, with an appeal I had not ever experienced before. I loosely brushed the sole of her foot, and she giggled, pulling away slightly.

"That tickles. Fuck the massage." Yvonne said, leaning back. "The foreplay was last night. Show me how much you love my feet."

I kissed the top of her foot, and then worked my way to the sole of her foot, and then tongued my way to her toes where I spent a good amount of time worshipping them.

It was pure heaven. Even better than I could have ever fantasized about.

Looking up I could see Yvonne watching me, her expression a mixture of satisfaction and arousal. Just like last night, she was really getting off on this. She reminded me of Rachel but a hell of a lot sexier.

"Take your clothes off." Yvonne moaned as I worked on her other foot. "Let me see- let me see."

I had no problem with that request and quickly stripped naked.

She smiled, pleased with my offering. "Oh yeah, you really grew up."

I resumed my place, and I kissed and tongued her feet, taking in one toe at a time. I looked up to see Yvonne dip her fingers into her wetness, and begin to rub her clit.

Seeing my gaze, she paused her self love, and smiled. "I didn't say to stop."

Words of magic to my ears. I continued to devour Yvonne's feet, memorizing every contour, every curve,

All those years of fantasizing and lusting after Yvonne was finally coming to fruition, and I was in heaven. If only the other boys in school could see me now!

However, the couch was better suited as decoration, and not really something to have sex on. It was uncomfortable position for me, as I had to twist my body to do her feet properly, and there seemed to be no room for my left leg, but I didn't mind. I wouldn't dare risk losing this moment for anything.

Yvonne, caught in the bliss of her self pleasure, sighed contently. Then she opened her eyes to regard me again. After a moment of thought, she pulled her feet away, rising from the couch.

"Come." She beckoned with a giggle, as the robe slipped from her shoulders and onto the floor "Let's get more comfortable."

If seeing her last night naked in the hot tub was a glimpse of heaven, seeing her resplendent in her nudity in the morning light and very much aroused was a gift from god.

Oh my god. I thought, stunned as she took my hand, and led me from the couch and into the bedroom.

I hesitated, seeing mom laying on the other side of the king sized bed. Covered in only a rumpled sheet, her form still, and I felt a moment of concern until I saw her draw a slow breath, deep asleep.

"She's passed out." Yvonne said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed, pulling me closer. "The world could end now and she wouldn't wake. I don't envy her hangover when she does."

I was still troubled. Mom lay on her side in an almost fetal position, facing us. The sheet covered her to her shoulders, which made seeing anything of importance impossible, Still, the way the sheets formed to her body was sexy and beautiful. Then I realized something much more important.

If she opened her eyes, she would see Yvonne and I!

Unconcerned, Yvonne took hold of my rigid cock, stroking it several times. She cooed appreciatively when it jerked once of its own accord.

"Don't worry." Yvonne assured me. The moment I felt Yvonne's tongue upon the slit of my mushroom, Yvonne had my full attention. She smiled, tilting her head slightly so I could see her tongue caressing the tip of my cock. I felt her lips envelope the head of my cock, and she slowly worked my shaft into her wonderful mouth.

Oh my god, the sensation was far better than I could have ever imagined. It was the mouth of a goddess!

She greedily worked my cock, taking more and more into that talented and beautiful mouth. I couldn't help but groan in satisfaction, another fantasy come true!

Yvonne grabbed my ass using the leverage to pull me even deeper into her throat and just when I thought she can't possibly take more of me, I felt her lips in my pubes, and impossibly, her tongue pressing against the bottom of my balls!

Yvonne pulled back, releasing my cock with a final lick, smiled happily. "Wasn't sure I could take all of it."

Straightening herself, parallel to my unconscious mother, Yvonne pulled several pillows to her, she leaned back, offering her glorious body, mine for the taking. She ran a finger through her wetness, and began to pleasure herself once more.

"Fuck me Ian, fuck me like you always dreamed about doing." She purred seductively.

I looked to my mother beside her.

Seeing my glance, Yvonne warned: "Don't be a pussy Ian. Fuck me now. I won't give you another chance."

I settled onto the bed with Yvonne, beside my passed out mother.

Yvonne smiled triumphantly, taking hold of my still raging hard-on once more and led me to her temple depths.

I knelt before her, taking her by the hips and pulled her to me. Yvonne giggled, delighting in my show of strength. I allowed her to guide me into her velvety entrance, and she sighed contently as I entered that realm of darkness and pleasure.

"Easy, easy. Fuck you're big." She breathed as I slowly worked my way in. She was easily the slipperiest of any woman I had ever been with, my cock sliding into a tunnel of the smoothest silk. I wouldn't need lube with her at all. She was slow to accept me fully, my cock exploring her bit by pleasurable bit until I was completely inside her.

It was fantastic! Being that deep inside her, my cock fully enwrapped by her slick heat was tremendous.

In reward, Yvonne rotated her hips upwards, resting her feet upon my chest, allowing me total control of her pleasure. She teasingly offered me one of her feet, pressing it against my mouth, and I kissed and licked it as we began our slow rhythmic motion.

We took it slow, my cock gliding effortlessly in and out within her.

It was surreal to realize I was making love to a woman I had long fantasized about while my mother was passed out next to us. It was a scene from a badly written porno movie, but still fantastic none the less! Just knowing that mom was beside us, only inches from our sweaty bodies in the midst of love making made me even harder than before.

I looked from Yvonne, to the my mother as she lie there, I was both horrified and excited to realize that if mom woke and opened her eyes, she would see her son fucking her daughter's best friend.

"Does making love next to your mother turn you on?" I heard Yvonne ask, a husky whisper amidst the noise of our sloppy love making.

I looked back to see Yvonne regarding me with a knowing smile.

"I thought she was waking up." I lied.

Yvonne grinned wickedly, constricted her muscles, holding my cock in place, and upsetting our rhythm. "That's not what he thinks." She said, flexing muscles within her. "You got harder when you looked at her."

"The thrill of getting caught." I answered immediately.

"Uh-huh." Yvonne laughed, releasing me and we resumed our love making.

It was a good thing I had jerked off earlier, as I would not have lasted otherwise. After a time, Yvonne's breath caught and I could feel her body tremble, her muscles constricting and relaxing. I picked up the pace slightly. Yvonne's eyes were closed, head tilted back. I could see the fine sheen of perspiration in her face. Her beautiful nipples hardened to pencil erasers. Her toes flexed, curled slightly, digging into my chest hair, as she mounted the coming wave of pleasure.

"Fuck." Yvonne panted. "You're so good at this."

I could only grunt, feeling my own pleasure inexorably rising from deep within.

"Let's come together." I grunted knowing the end would soon be upon me. "How close are you?"

"Very." Yvonne panted, matching my every stroke. "Oh my god! Faster! Fuck me faster now! Oh sweet Jesus!"

"As you wish." I said, beginning to rapidly pump her now, slamming her noisily. She was very wet, the sound of our love making splashes in rain puddles as I pistoned my cock into her time and again. The bed bounced, the headboard rattling against the wall.

I stole a quick glance to see mom had not moved. I gripped Yvonne's ankles tightly, my cock furiously smashing her sopping wet pussy.

"Ung." She growled, almost a prayer. "I'm so close."

So was I. I could feel the world around me slipping away, all of time coming to rest in my lower belly, and only by sheer determination of my will could I withhold years of fantasies from coming to fruition. I was only seconds away from my orgasm, and I wasn't sure I how much longer I could contain it.

I need not have worried, for the moment I lost control, Yvonne moaned loudly, her entire body shuddering as a full body orgasm took her. I came hard as well, my cock continuing to ram deep inside her dark caverns even as I too was coming, well past reason, and then with a final thrust of my hips, I came with a bestial moan, shooting my seed deep into her recesses.

Yvonne moaned again, feeling me fill her insides with my hot cum, heightening her own orgasm. I continued to pound her, forcing my seed deep with in her recesses. I felt her nails rake my back, scourging me, the pain a welcome sensation, and I'm sure I moaned sounding like a bull Elk in rutting season.

Slowly, by degrees, our thrusts came less and less, the heat of the moment cooling with every passing second.

Finally our thrusts halted, and I could feel Yvonne clenching and releasing me, spasms of her own orgasm still coasting her along. She continued to shake.

Then that too faded.

I could hear her rapidly beating heart, or was it mine? My strength seeped away and I collapsed. Yvonne took me in her arms, and her legs fell, enwrapping my own as I lay fully atop of her now, my waning hardness still deep within.

We were a hot sweaty mess.

I kissed her on the lips for the first time, and after a moment, we gently explored each other's mouth, taking turns with our mingling tongues.

Neither of us spoke, our breathing eventually becoming one.

I felt her tickling my tender back as our mingled love juices began to seep from within her, pouring onto the hotel bed.

I didn't care.

I never wanted to lose this moment.

We lay that way for a time, sharing a heated passionate kiss now and then.

Yvonne giggled. "You were supposed to be quiet. You were like an asthmatic Water Buffalo there."

I gave a small laugh of my own.

"What if she had been awake this whole time?" Yvonne whispered and we both glanced to where my mom lay.

"Then she had a hell of a show." I replied softly, kissing her again.

"Think we have time for another?" She asked, constricting her muscles, holding me in place.

"Later?" I replied. "Give me time to recharge."

"Doesn't feel like it would take long." Yvonne grinned.

She was right.

Despite being ultra sensitive, I was already getting hard again, ready for round two.

We traded a passionate kiss, and I could feel myself beginning to harden in earnest. It was the quickest I had ever gotten hard again.

Then we heard a noise, and we both looked to my mother beside us.

Her breathing had changed some, indicating she might soon awaken.

Reluctantly Yvonne and I parted, cool air rushing between our sweaty bodies.

"Let's meet for lunch." Yvonne said as we emerged into the outer room. "I'll wear stockings."

"Deal." I replied, pulling her into another embrace and sharing a kiss. She formed a fist around my cock, causing me to shudder. Encouraged, she used her other hand to play with my balls.

I must have groaned.

"Your mom and I still have a lot to do this morning." Yvonne laughed, giving my hardness a final stroke before releasing me. Her eyes were bright with mischief. "We can have lunch in the hotel restaurant, then we can discuss desert." She said as she eyed my cock hungrily.

Lunch wouldn't happen that day.

In fact, the whole day became one huge cluster fuck.

Turns out, Lily went to check on mom, who woke with a colossal hangover; and when Lily returned to her room to get some medicine, her fiance wasn't there. Curious, she went to look for him and found him and one of the bridesmaids fucking in a housekeeping closet.

The fall out was tremendous. Even the police were called at one point, the fight was so bad. Needless to say, the wedding was officially canceled. Many of our friends and neighbors that had come all the way to the Caribbean for the wedding and a vacation decided to was time to enjoy the unplanned vacation elsewhere, or to go home. But since mom and I had non-refundable tickets, we were stuck for another week.

Mom didn't say a word to me in the hectic days that followed. She moved into Lily's suite in order to help her distraught jilted daughter, which was just as well, as I didn't know what to do or if I should even bring up what happened in the hot-tub.

Sadly, I didn't see Yvonne, as she was doing her best to help her best friend through this devastating time.

- To be continued-