Ian's Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Ian goes for a memorable car ride.
2.2k words
4.55
1.9k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Ian goes for a memorable car ride-

Two days later, I was sitting at the resort's bar, hitting on some cute college co-eds on vacation. Unexpectedly, Yvonne bounced up to me, huge beaming smile. I hadn't heard anything from the women in days, and suddenly here Yvonne was, wearing a brightly decorated tie dyed beach wrap over a skimpy two piece string bikini. Every head at the bar turned to stare at this beautiful figure of wanton desire.

The two girls I was just flirting with stared at the well endowed Brazilian beauty before them.

"Come, come!" Yvonne said with her thick Brazilian accent, tugging on my arm. "We go now!"

I frowned, wondering what the fuck Yvonne was doing. I hadn't seen hide nor hair of anyone since the meltdown, and suddenly here is Yvonne using her Brazilian act to its fullest.

Still, I let Yvonne pull me away from the stunned girls. I felt a lot of envious eyes on me as we exited the door.

"What's going on?" I asked when she finally let me go.

"Get your shit! We're checking out of this dump and going on a road trip!" She said, dropping the accent and act.

"What are you talking about?" I asked irritated now, wondering if I had any remaining chance with those two co-eds.

"You remember Lily and dickhead were supposed to honeymoon in that resort thing up the coast?"

"Yeah." I said. "Honeymoon Cove or something. Expensive as hell. Good thing dad is paying for it. Wait a minute. We're going there?"

"Bingo!" Yvonne said. "Since your dad paid for it, Carina decided to set us all up there for an all expenses paid week long stay. So it's you, me, Carina and Lily!"

"Isn't it supposed to be for newly weds?" I asked suspiciously.

"Sounds perfect doesn't it?" Yvonne said.

I frowned. "Isn't there a storm coming or something?"

"Jesus Christ you're such a pussy!" Yvonne snorted angrily. "You have ten minutes. Get your shit or we're leaving without you!"

"But-" I tried to protest.

"Nine minutes fifty-nine seconds." Yvonne said, turning away. "Tick, tick!"

The rental vehicle turned out to be a four wheel drive vehicle better suited for off road use. Nominally it had four available seats, but no matter how tightly we packed the suitcases, it could only seat three people. It was like packing a dishwasher after Thanksgiving dinner.

Thinking that I would rather remain at the hotel, I volunteered to stay behind and find other transportation, but Yvonne insisted that we make only one trip. I had a momentary fantasy of Yvonne riding in my lap, but I pushed it aside, trying to remain practical. "I don't mind, really."

"We need you to drive." Lily explained. Lily was also wearing a bikini, but chose to wear shorts instead of a beach wrap. She was well stacked, but not on Yvonne's level.

"Someone can ride in my lap?" Mom volunteered. Like the others, mom too was wearing a bikini, a one piece that looked much better than before. It shaped to mom very well, but it didn't require a stretch of the imagination to picture her naked that night in the hot tub. Embarrassed where my thoughts were taking me, I looked down at their feet. All three women were wearing matching flip flops, revealing an expensive pedicure. Apparently the girls went bikini shopping and to the spa as part of getting over Lily's ex-fiance.

"No." Lily shook her head. "You know where we're going. Yvonne, you can ride in my lap."

Yvonne shook her head, gave me a smirk. "No. How about I ride in Ian's lap?"

"But he's driving!" Lily insisted.

"I'm not totally helpless." Mom said, annoyed, "I can drive. Ian, in the back, make room for Yvonne." So saying, she passed the phone with the navigation app already loaded to Lily. "Here, you navigate."

So it was agreed.

It was cramped in the back of the SUV. It helped that there wasn't a top on it, so we would get plenty of fresh air, but the old SUV wasn't built for comfort. Yvonne settled into my lap, and I wondered what would happen during the drive. Would she play it straight and make it an uneventful trip to the resort, or would she try something?

I was really hoping she would try something.

The memory of making love to her beside my passed out mother was still fresh in my mind.

"Hey!" Yvonne said. "Where's my seat belt? Ian, you slacking?"

Obediently I wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her close to me. Holding her wouldn't do shit in case of an accident, but she sure felt good in my arms.

"You going to be okay?" Mom asked as she closed the door for us.

"Already uncomfortable." Yvonne said teasingly, squirming in my lap. "He has a roll of quarters or something in his pocket."

"Behave!" Mom laughed.

"Yvonne!" Lily echoed the sentiment.

"Hate to disappoint you, but that's my tube of lip balm." I said.

"Ian!" Mom exclaimed.

Everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

Unfortunately the road was rather smooth and once we hit the highway, mom sped up. Yvonne had to lean forward to speak to the others over the roar of the wind, giving me a great view of her back side, including most of her lovely ass.

And just as predicted, my cock decided to wake up and see what was rubbing against it.

Yvonne was well aware of what was happening as she took great delight in wiggling her ass in my lap, teasing me mercilessly.

I wasn't sure how far we had to drive, but seated there, my arms wrapped around Yvonne's waist, was something I could not have ever envisioned.

We stopped briefly for gas and snacks. I gassed up the car while the girls went in to freshen up and I could see the appreciative looks from some of the locals. The Caribbean islands may advertise itself as a tropical paradise for tourists, but crime statistics said otherwise. I felt a shiver, hoping the women would hurry. It would not help to draw unwanted attention. Replacing the nozzle, I looked to see the horizon was beginning to darken, and I hoped the rain would hold off until we got to the resort.

Eventually the women trickled out one by one until everyone was accounted for. Once more we piled into the SUV and headed north much to my relief. I prayed nobody was following us.

I'm ashamed to admit it took me as long as it it did to notice something was different. Every once in a while, Yvonne would lean forward, rising from my lap. At first I thought it was because talking to the others was more interesting, or maybe my cock was getting to be bothersome. Each time, I was afforded a great view of her bottom. Then I suddenly realized she wasn't wearing her bikini bottom! Yvonne was naked beneath her beach wrap.

Oh my god!

When she sat down again, she could feel how hard I had become. Yvonne cast a wicked glance back at me, then slowly raised her hips up invitingly while still talking to mom and Lily as if nothing was amiss.

"Getting uncomfortable?" Mom asked in concern noticing Yvonne's awkward crouching position.

"His chapstick is getting larger." Yvonne teased, wiggling her ass in my face.

"Yvonne!" Mom shook her head. "You're going to give him a heart attack!"

I was stunned by the situation, but not stupid. Immediately I reached down and hurriedly unbuttoned my shorts, pulling my cock free from its confinement. I pulled her beach wrap aside. She was practically dripping on me. My cock immediately knew what to do, and after a moment of struggling, I lined up with Yvonne's pussy.

Holding the base of my shaft, I rose my hips slightly, waiting for Yvonne to react next. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock while remaining engaged in conversation with mom and Lily. The moment I felt the head of my cock begin to slip inside her, I let go and gave Yvonne time to adjust to me.

Feeling her slowly slide down my cock was a tremendous sensation. She was tight, sopping wet and a pure touch of heaven that rattled my senses, my eyes rolling back.

"You okay back there?" Mom's voice carried over the roar of the wind.

I looked up to see mom eyeing me in the rear view mirror.

"Doing fine!" I managed to reply, gripping the seat cushion tightly as Yvonne slowly worked me into her velvety depths.

"You getting sick?" Yvonne asked, looking back. "Don't throw up on me!"

"I'll be okay." I said, trying my best not to show the intense pleasure I was feeling. "How much further do we have?"

"About twenty minutes." Lily replied, consulting the app on her phone.

"I don't think I can hold out that long." I said.

"You better!" Yvonne stated, sitting back firmly, driving my cock forcefully deep within her.

That's all it took for me to lose control and I was cumming deep inside Yvonne's pussy.

Yvonne gave a firm bounce several times like a child on Santa's knee, the length of my rigid cock slipping in and out of her pussy as I continued to fill her with cum. She looked back with a grin.

I had to have moaned aloud.

"Ian?" Mom asked, concern in her eyes as she glanced into the rear view mirror.

Had she heard my moan?

"I'm- I'm fine." I said, trying not to moan again at the same time I was talking, my cock not quite done with the last spasms.

Jesus Christ! What an experience!

"Stop torturing the poor boy." Mom chided Yvonne.

Yvonne bounced several more times, my aching cock still within her. "Ah, poor puddy tat." Yvonne said, without a hint of disappointment in those bright blue eyes. "All done already?"

Yvonne's every movement was amplified a thousand times upon my sensitive cock. I held mom's gaze for a moment more, and finally I had to close my eyes as the remainder of my orgasm passed.

When I finally opened my eyes, Mom was back to watching the road.

I couldn't help but wonder if Mom knew what Yvonne and I had done?

As we sped down the highway, Yvonne stayed seated in my lap. I could feel our mixed love juices leaking from within her, trickling down from our union, and running onto my lap and down the crack of my ass and onto the sticky faux leather seat.

It was going to be a mess when we got to our destination.

How in the hell was I going to cover what we had done?

I need not have worried.

Yvonne reached into the nearby cooler and pulled out a large bottle of diet soft drink. Unnoticed by the others, she stealthily opened the bottle while still in conversation with the others. Once open, she dropped a few pieces of white candy into the bottle, and immediately resealed the bottle, and gave the bottle a quick shake. The bottle reacted, and swelled in size minutely.

Now ready, Yvonne leaned back, my rapidly deflating cock slipping free of her, and the contents of our impromptu sexual union poured all over my lap. Yvonne glanced at me with a wicked grin, before turning her attention to the others once more.

"Anyone thirsty?" She said as she held up the tampered bottle, and not waiting for an answer, she twisted the cap.

Immediately the bottle blew, diet soda spraying everywhere. Caught by the wind, the soda stream swirled in the compartment before being whisked out the back. Acting startled by the explosion, Yvonne yelped and rose from my lap. The spewing contents of the bottle hit us squarely in our union, bathing us in the sweet dark liquid. Then she dropped the bottle.

"What the hell?" Lily screamed as the bouncing bottle continued to fountain soda everywhere.

"Yvonne!" Mom shouted, scolding a child as she aimed for the shoulder on the busy road.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Yvonne shouted, sounding as surprised as the others, trying to stand upright, kicking the bottle again by accident, sending additional amounts of foam into my lap and seat. The inexhaustible supply of foaming sticky sweetness was finally running dry. "Fuck!"

The whole rear seat of the car was dripping in foaming diet soda.

As soon as the SUV stopped, we scrambled out. In the confusion, I pulled my shorts up, and Yvonne was once again presentable, albeit we were both dripping in soda.

Surveying the remaining damage, there wasn't a single thing not touched by the soft drink explosion.

I was amazed by Yvonne's cleverness. What better way to hide a mess than to make a bigger one, seemingly by accident?

It was mom who laughed first.

Lily sighed, looked away, but there was a hint of a smile in her eyes.

We used what we had available to clean up, which was not much. I blotted up the thicker fluids, while Yvonne made a show of wiping down our suitcases, supervised by mom and Lily.

"Yvonne, you're cleaning this mess when we get to the beach house." Mom said, shaking her head. "Get in."

-To be Continued-