If He Was Into Birthdays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He delighted in finding a number of kegel balls aching her core, groaning at the tight squeeze thrust against his mouth. He could hear the soft squelching effort of her cunt to work the weight, guide his tongue, crash this wave.

He slurped up a mixture of sex and juices, swallowing hard before sealing his mouth around her once again, his chin pinning her fingers against her clit, the movements of his jaw keeping that nubbin in a constant state of arousal. He slowly circled his neck, his lips following the curved indent of her sopping cunt.

He'd been right: she was tender and warm and still swollen from the night before. Quick to the touch; thickened cream with need. Delicious. His tongue parted her, probed her pliant core, making her clench around those beads, breathing a smile of delight into her. His throat throbbed over her mons, one that she rocked up against, seeking terrain upon which to ride.

He felt her hands come up and cup his ass, sliding up beneath his shirt, fingernails scratching his lower back, down again. Her fingertips hitched over the waistband of his shorts, but she didn't pull them down, instead choosing to tease him over his clothes. His moan of pleasure was lost in her iron fist, in the clattering sound -- easily ignored -- of his discarded breakfast as he pushed his arms forward to grasp her own buttocks in turn.

He lifted her to his face, using the momentum of the swingbed to rock her up against his open mouth. He made sure to keep his breath heavy, sweaty, hot against her skin. His tongue occasionally appearing, dripping with saliva, lubricating her further. His tastebuds burned with the heat of her, the stinging sweetness of berries a delicious chaser. He wanted nothing but for pleasure to move from his lips to hers.

Her head between his thighs was becoming a growing distraction; he grunted into her folds and squeezed his thighs, stilling her head. It was somewhat uncomfortable, but necessary for her to take a hint. She responded with a cry of frustration, arching her hips, attempting to fuck his mouth along with the weighted balls deep inside her. He smiled, a feral triumph, as she began a rhythmic thrusting up against his mouth, starting to move as she did last night: as though he were watching her. Under the guidance of his hands, her hips circled up and around, his chin massaging her clit, his day-long stubble a welcome scratch that heightened her arousal.

He tasted a change in her sex, for it was all her now. Stiffening his tongue, he angled himself at her entrance, allowing her a tease of penetration. She greedily took it, managing to turn her head slightly, to bite into the fabric of his shorts, muffling her moan. He pushed the kegel balls even as she pulled them, her tunnel seizing with movement. Her juices flowed copiously; he rutted and wriggled about her hole, probing and pushing and stretching, giving her any sort of friction to push her over the edge. Her attempts to grip him were futile, and she grunted in frustration, pulling at his shorts with her teeth.

As if suddenly remembering her hands, she grasped the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down over his buttocks, down the backs of his thighs as far as she could reach. He responded by sinking his top teeth into the fleshy underside of her cunt, his hands moving to the backs of her knees to hold her splayed and steady.

Open. Exposed.

Al Green continued to croon softly around them, a sound that eventually penetrated their psyche, stealing their focus.

She sighed, rocked her hips up sinuously, slowing down to extend this high. To ride it with him. Maybe it was the fact that she could feel his warm cock against her cheek, or maybe it was because he'd given her the liberty -- a moment or two -- to be her free and feral self against his willing mouth, but she was desperate to share her inner whore with him.

He'd wriggled his shorts down to his ankles, allowed her to grip the backs of his thighs and rub her face over his crotch, kissing his balls, the tip of his shaft. To breathe her mounting pleasure over his skin. With her head flung back over the edge as it were, he imagined rubbing his cock and balls all over her pretty face, invisibly marking hers as his and no one else's.

He knew she was lost in the pleasure of his mouth by the tightening of her sex. Knew the rhythms of her, the internal massage, the pull. With his hands holding her open by the backs of her knees, he pushed forward on his toes, rubbing the glans of his dick over her mouth, but pressing his face harder against her snatch. Then he fell back to the balls of his feet, bringing her with him, using the motion of the daybed to guide their lovemaking.

Occasionally, he lifted his mouth from her pussy, swiping her with his tongue, dropping a mixture of sex and spit onto her gash, relishing in how wet she grew for him. He ignored her breath against his dick, her soft lips rubbing against him, her teeth scraping over skin as her mouth twisted in pleasure. He knew she was beyond trying to focus on anything but the pressure mounting between her thighs. He continued to swing her to and fro, ever so gently, onto his waiting mouth. He was tireless, focused solely on the pulse he felt throbbing all the way from her cunt to the back of his neck.

He then changed the angle of his head, lifting it slightly, so the ongoing motion of the daybed meant just his chin came into contact with her sex, prickly and abrasive. It tingled all the way up to her nipples. She abandoned his ass and thighs to grasp her breasts, to roll the turgid peaks between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. Between this teasing tickle and the weight stuffed deep in her cunt, she was in heaven. She never wanted this feeling to end.

His nostrils flared, need rising. He pushed onto his toes again, thrusting forward. But this time upon return, he held her hips a loft, his lips barely a whisper from her glistening sex.

"Please," he whispered, rubbing his face against her cleft. "Baby, please." A deep, open mouthed kiss to her cunt. "Let go." A breath in, then another wash of heat as he changed the angle of the kiss, but continued to probe her opening, pushing her to massage the weight inside her with ever increasing strength.

"Oh fuck," she panted again, growing more delirious, only half aware he whispered sweet nothings into her pussy, but for the life of her, she could not hear a word over the roaring in her ears.

He suddenly reared up, unexpectedly cracked his palm hard down on her oversensitised sex, rubbed crudely before growling, "Come for me!" His mouth recommenced its assault, sealing lip to lip as she finally let go, her glorious sex roiling beneath his tongue, her vulva swollen and slick against his lips. He groaned his relief into her folds, sinking into her, a shiver tickling all the way down his throat to his cock.

He never wanted this feeling to end.

And so, he continued to press his tongue against her core, chin over her clit, her crying his name just reinforcing the behaviour. He puckered his lips, made a suction noise against her folds, a vibrating sound that made her knees jerk under his grip.

His puckered lips eventually found their way to her clit, surrounding her there, his upper lip catching the heavy underside of the nub. He hummed to himself as his head swum with sex, so caught up was he in her orgasm. Some instinct had his right hand moving from knee to pussy. To probe and press her core, to extract those kegel balls while he sucked her gently.

She whimpered, a muffled "no more" and he lifted his head, pecked two friendly kisses to the tip of her clit.

"Yes more," he whispered, his finger penetrating her as his lips closed around her sensitive nub. She cried out again, unmistakeable, albeit muffled. His fingertip found the silicone loop of one weighted toy, pulled. Her pussy made a countering move, sucking it farther into her depths. He smiled around her clitoris, flickering with this tongue as he pulled again. Her resistance was strong: a pleasure, a formidable foe. So, he curled his tongue into a half cylinder, thrust it over her clit, massaging her thoroughly, his pace steady.

"Fuuuck," she sighed, releasing the double-header kegel ball on a waving convulsion, the mouth of her vagina tingling. She felt the kegel plop into the dip of the daybed, wet and warm. She ran her teeth along his inner thigh, a shuddering sigh catching on his skin there.

He continued to suckle her, enjoying the throbbing response of her core. He guided her through two more orgasms as he fingered and found the ben wa balls, his mouth eagerly covering her empty hole, his tongue sinking easily into her buttery soft folds, pliant with heat.

Her clench eventually relinquished his tired tongue, and he slowly withdrew, breathing in through his nose and tasting her. He nuzzled his lips -- numb, he just now realised -- against her slit, making her startle beneath him. He kissed her vulva, up her trembling stomach, circled his tongue around her belly button.

His hands moved up her thighs to grasp her hips. He pulled her up as if to devour her again, but instead he kissed her mons before lowering her. He rubbed his hands along the crease of her thighs, over the sensitive skin there, his thumbs pressing.

He smiled at her contented sigh, hands massaging the tension from her hamstrings.

His hands moved around to her inner thighs, spreading the smooth mixture of spit and sex, his thumbs pressing against the engorged skin of her vulva. Sex glistened on her skin, between the webbing of his fingers. Her cunt was a bright, peachy pink under the early afternoon light. She shone; from the sweat across her collarbone, to the moisture gathered in the creases behind her knees. While he massaged warmth over her sex, nurturing the rhythm, she'd arched her neck to capture the tip of his cock between her lips.

"Mmmm," he hummed, the movement of his hands making the daybed swing, making it so he could gradually thrust her mouth deeper and deeper over his cock. He stood a little taller, so he could watch his length disappear down her throat. So he could lift his gaze and see her sex respond to his hands. He continued to smile as he touched her, his eyes half closed, lost in the fantasy of possibility. Her suction and effort around his cock slowly increased, deliberately manipulating his pleasure.

He smiled as Al lamented the good, the bad, the happy, the sad; sighed as the lyrics washed over him.

"Best birthday ever."