All Comments on 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 2 years ago

So you chose option A. It will be interesting to see how the story will be received. Dani and I applaud your courage!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 2 years ago

Perfect and strange.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

No idea what to make of this

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Overwritten and pretentious. I don't thnk you know what langret means, either.

ErilogicaErilogicaalmost 2 years ago

I lovedyour story. Would love to see a follow-up where Mary wakes up, ready to face the world, with the help of het two saviours.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 2 years agoAuthor

RE: ender2k2k

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I knew some people were going to be confused by the way I left the story open-ended. I actually wrote an epilogue that explains everything, but everyone who read the epilogue said that it ruined the story for them. And I think they were right. The story is more enjoyable if you never know exactly what is happening.

I decided to let the story stand on and let readers draw their own conclusions. That might put some readers off, but you can't please everyone.

Thanks for reading and thanks again for taking the time to comment.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Mafen

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Was it overwritten? Eh, not the word I would have chosen, but ok, that's fair.

Was it pretentious? Oh, absolutely. This was a total experiment to see if I could pull off a delicate, artistic kind of story that could stand without most of the usual narrative structure a solid story requires. It was a vanity project driven by hubris. I totally own that.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Erilogica

I'm so glad you were able to see the story behind the story. It's really gratifying when people get it. I did write an epilogue about that picked up the next morning but everyone who red it thought it was too grounded and mundane and it ruined the story. So I threw it out and left it open ended for people like you to interpret. I may yet write the next day if I'm inspired with an idea that keeps the same kind of dreamy tone and feel without becoming "mundane".

SimonDoomSimonDoom9 months ago

I read this after EB mentioned it in a thread today. I thought it was just right. I enjoy the ambiguity of the ending. It reminds me of the Peter Weir film The Last Wave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...