If Tomorrow Never Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver responds, thrusting into me, skewering my body again and again and again. My fingers dig into twisted knots of reality, grasping at what little remains to us, clinging to these last moments as I defy my own urgency.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god... You have to cum! You have to cum now! Please, I can't I can't I can't..."

This body is wracked with need, convulsing under the driver; the mounting pressure, too much for this feeble flesh to contain. As I feel my will collapsing, there are hands on my face reaching out of the void, caressing my face, tilting my head backwards.

"Hey, c'mon man, scoot her back to the edge," a voice calls from the darkness, the voice of Eternity itself. I feel the rough world lurching and shifting under my bare back until my head hangs freely off the edge of reality down into nothingness.

"Pleeee-eeasse!!!!" I try to beg Eternity for just one more moment, to take us final two together in the throes of ecstatic oblivion, but all of my will is focused on holding this final orgasm at bay and I can only manage to cry a single word into the nothing. "Please please please please!"

My voice is suddenly silenced. Eternity itself fills my mouth as it consumes me and I taste the pungence of my own desire. At last the end has come for us, and I welcome it, suckling at Eternity's hot nothingness.

There are hands everywhere, on my face, my tits, my ribs, my hips, my thighs. Fingers pinch my nipples and buff my clit as I thrash in the darkness, desperately fucking the last mortal being in existence even as we are both consumed by oblivion.

I can feel myself fading away as I gasp for breath. My grip is weakening as I cling to reality. The sensual pressure deep in my core drives me to buck my hips against the driver's thrusting cock, but I can barely manage to move myself against him.

"Oh god!... Nnk... I'm cumming!" he grunts, and with those final words in all of human history, I am washed away by a thrashing, screaming, sobbing torrent of an orgasm.

I am free, ethereal, unburdened, and reality evaporates, boiling away until not even darkness remains.

12