If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

Story Info
MILF's threat to her husband.
25.9k words
3.91
23.1k
38
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

THE BEGINNING

"If you go... I won't wait for you!"

Even as Kelly Burgess spat out those final words of her latest rant; the extra venom in her voice clearly evident; it did cross her mind if maybe she'd gone too far. But it had needed to be said nastily. Maybe Fred would then realise just how much she was against his plans.

She turned, preparing to stalk out of the living room but then hesitated. There was no reaction. It seemed that her husband wasn't paying any attention to her ranting and raving, a seemingly recurring theme recently.

She'd always admired his seemingly easy going attitude to life, it was one of the things that had attracted her to him in the first place, but now it was one of the things that irritated her the most.

Normally when they had a disagreement she would get her shots in early and then hastily retire, doing anything she could to avoid a prolonged face to face confrontation with him, and therefore any chance of a reasonable discussion. But this time was different. This time there was more at stake.

"Fred... did you hear what I said?" her voice rising, "I mean it... If you go I won't be here when you come back."

Fred Burgess shifted uneasily in his armchair, muting the television with the remote control that had been resting on his lap. He felt his stomach tighten. He'd known this was coming. He too hated the confrontation and was usually too much of a coward to take control of the situation. After many years of marriage he'd learned the best way to pacify his wife when she was as adamant as this was to cave in to her demands. Take the easy way out. But today would be different. He couldn't afford to give way on this and what's more, he wasn't going to.

They'd already skirted around this issue a few weeks previously and any slight hope he'd had that the passing of time would make his wife a bit more reasonable and amenable, had now it seemed, completely and utterly vanished.

"You know our situation Kelly and as things stand, I don't think I've got too many options," he said quietly.

"Of course you have," Kelly retorted, still sparking, "you just haven't tried hard enough. I just don't see why you have to go, that's all. And like I've just said, if you go, I won't wait for you. It'll be over. I won't be here when you come back." She glared at him again and then flounced out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Fred settled back into his chair and sighed. They'd gone over and over this subject several times in the past few weeks without getting anywhere. He'd patiently explained his reasoning but it was like she was in complete denial about the severity of their present situation. Either that or she plain didn't trust him and thought he was lying. He didn't know what else he could say to make her understand. They had a problem and it was a big one.

Out of nowhere and with no warning he'd been made redundant. He like all his colleagues had gone in to work one morning only to be sent home. The firm had gone bust overnight. Recovering from the initial shock had been hard enough but he'd figured he had enough contacts in the business world that he would soon be back working again. But it hadn't worked out like that. Even firms that his friends and relatives worked for were no longer hiring. Everybody seemed to be shedding staff not taking them on.

Unemployed now for over nine months and counting, financially they were close to meltdown and were really starting to struggle. Their lack of money was biting deep and what little savings they had managed to put aside for a rainy day were just about exhausted. That rainy day had turned out to be a persistent deluge and it wouldn't be too long before they would be unable to meet their mortgage payments.

God knows he'd tried hard to find a job. Any job. But there was nothing out there. He'd sent out over a hundred job applications with only a small pitiful handful of interviews being offered in return. He was at his wits end and to make matters worse, he and Kelly were now barely talking. She blamed him for not being able to find work and thought he wasn't putting enough effort into his search for employment.

He felt this was grossly unfair. It seemed that every job he went for he was either under or over qualified for the advertised position, or worse still, had no experience and didn't fit the employee profiling requirement. There was always a feeble reason why not and it was terribly frustrating. He knew there were jobs out there he could do quite easily but it seemed nobody was willing to give him that chance.

And then out of the blue he'd got the chance to work. He was absolutely elated. The only snag was that the job was in France. When he'd first told Kelly that he'd applied for it she had laughed and agreed with him when he jokingly said it would probably be the only job he would get offered.

She wasn't laughing now. She'd gone ballistic when he told her of the job offer and she was absolutely clear in her feelings as to why he shouldn't go.

Fred couldn't understand her reasoning. We stand to lose the house he told her. It's six months guaranteed work he told her. The money I earn will cover all of our outgoings whilst I'm away he told her. It will tide us over and hopefully in six months time the job market here may have improved he told her.

The trouble was she didn't buy into any of this and said he was being selfish. He thought it was so simple, but after becoming frustrated with her attitude and that she seemed to be so blinkered about their plight; he took the easy way out and just stopped talking to her. This seemed to only make her more determined to be against his plan to work abroad, especially when their friends sided with him and thought it was a great idea and he should go.

He exhaled deeply, puffing out his cheeks. He'd already made his mind up. He was going and his departure date was already set and booked. He now had just three weeks to try and turn her around to see sense. But he wasn't hopeful that he would actually succeed.

>

>

KELLY'S PAST

Kelly had lost her virginity when her boyfriend took advantage of her one Sunday night on the sofa in the living room while her parents were out. She recalled it had been very quick and initially quite painful but she knew that she loved him and was convinced that he loved her. After all, he'd said he was going to marry her.

Now that he had finally taken her cherry, her boyfriend decided that sex would be on the agenda every time he took her out. She had little say in the matter, but was always eager to please. Their regular sessions in his car started out vigorously enough but always ended abruptly with him shooting his load as soon as he entered her unprotected pussy. She eventually plucked up enough courage to tell him she was not happy with this arrangement but he steadfastly refused to wear a condom, suggesting instead that she take care of her own protection. She quickly went to see her doctor and got put on the pill.

It was a matter of months later that he popped the question. He didn't exactly ask her to marry him, it was more a 'shall we get engaged' type of proposal. But she was still elated. All she wanted was to be married. A few months later and it was all over. She was devastated, after all, they had been together for over a year and she'd thought he was the one she was meant to be with for the rest of her life.

It took her a while to get over the upset of being dumped, especially as he was her first love, but with plenty of support and encouragement from her friends she eventually determined to put behind her the disappointment of her breakup and renew her search for Mr Right.

Growing up, Kelly had always been regarded as a really cute little girl with a winsome smile but by the time she'd turned eighteen she had blossomed into a pretty girl who was now blessed with a fit young body, having shed her puppy fat everywhere except for her boobs. As far as men were concerned these were most definitely her best feature. They had continued to expand quite nicely into a high, tight and curvy 36DD, which they found irresistible. With long, dirty blonde hair and brown eyes she still retained her cute face with her winsome smile, which acted as an aphrodisiac to most men she met.

Her first proper date after being dumped by her fiancé was with a work colleague. Her third date with him became her last when she let him fuck her. Once he'd got what he wanted he moved on. As the months passed by so this pattern was repeated several times, before Kelly realised she was being used, which was most definitely not what she wanted at all.

Shortly after her twentieth birthday she took an evening job working behind the bar at the local pub. She loved this job, as it gave her the chance to get away from the claustrophobic atmosphere at home, as well as earning her some extra money. Being a barmaid suited her personality but her outgoing, now sometimes flirty manner gave some of the customers the wrong impression.

Her social life at this time predominantly consisted of Friday or Saturday nights out with her girlfriends, which usually ended up at the local nightclub. She often left with someone and most of them got what they wanted on the way home. It wasn't that Kelly was a slut, far from it, she was just desperate in her search to find a good man to marry.

Changing her job several times during this period gave her fresh opportunities in which to meet suitable men. Again she dated a few, only to end up being disappointed when they swiftly ended their relationships with her after she gave out.

The pub however was consistently the biggest source of male company for Kelly. Sadly she was hit on mainly by the married men who saw her role as a barmaid to be more than just pulling them pints of beer.

Working behind the bar and being popular led to Kelly being bought drinks by the customers, a perk of the job that soon added to her problems. The landlord had a hard and fast rule and insisted that all drinks bought and paid for had to be drunk that night. There was no tips jar in his establishment. Coupled together with the amount of alcohol she consumed on the nights she worked was the fact she was constantly chatted up and complimented on her appearance. As the night would wear on so the chat up lines would become increasingly risqué. Kelly was not immune to this and by the time last orders was called she was often quite turned on and sometimes even downright horny.

Although not proud of herself, she succumbed on the odd occasion to some of the married men at the pub when they insisted on giving her a lift home in their cars. She even had an affair with one of them, when on a night out she met up quite unexpectedly with him at a local nightclub. It proved to be a short lived fling, which ended when he suspected his wife was becoming suspicious of his regular Friday nights out in town on his own.

But it was in the pub that Kelly first met Fred Burgess when he started to come in with his friend. From the very start Kelly liked him, being drawn immediately to his strong American sounding accent. It turned out that Fred had been working abroad for the past three years and had unconsciously picked up the accent. Even though he enjoyed their frequent chats, Fred for his part wasn't particularly interested in Kelly as he was due to go back abroad and wasn't looking for any kind of relationship. Kelly was amazed when she realised that he wasn't the sort of man who wanted a one night stand with her. Could this be her Mr Right?

But sadly, before she could find out if he was the one, he was gone.

It took Kelly a few weeks to realise that she missed Fred more than she thought she would. Although they'd never actually been on a date, she'd found him incredibly easy to chat to and she just loved his accent, although it had started to fade the longer he had been back.

She tried dating a few times but her heart wasn't in it and it slowly dawned on her that maybe Fred HAD been THE ONE, that maybe without realising at the time, a connection had been made.

It was months later but the day he walked back into the pub with his friend her heart skipped a beat, but she wasn't prepared for his seemingly cold indifference towards her. He all but ignored her and was quite happy to chat with anyone but her.

>

>

KELLY MEETS ALEX

It was around that time that Alex Clayton entered the pub for the first time. Alex was a chancer, a man who knew he was good looking, who knew what he wanted and would stop at nothing to get it. As soon as he clapped eyes on Kelly's prodigious breasts he knew he wanted her.

As she served him, he laid on the charm from the very first minute, making a lot of eye contact. The chat up lines came easily to him. He was working on the new motorway upgrade a few miles away and had wandered into this pub purely by chance, but now that he saw Kelly he would make a point of drinking here every night. Did she work every night? Did she like Italian food? What sort of films did she like?

The questions came thick and fast, and soon Kelly was enthralled by Alex. For one thing he smiled a lot. Sod Fred she thought, if he can't be bothered with me maybe I can make him jealous. The thought that she had not even been on a date with Fred never entered her mind.

She willingly accepted Alex's request when he asked her out and was very surprised when he told her to dress up as he was going to take her for a nice meal at a fancy restaurant he had heard about. Kelly was in awe at this extravagance as she was fully aware of the restaurant's reputation and knew it was extremely expensive.

The date went very well and Alex got his just desserts after the meal when a slightly inebriated Kelly felt she should reward him for his generosity.

As they climbed back inside Alex's car he leaned over and they kissed. And as they kissed Alex's hand went instantly to caress and fondle her large breasts. Kelly hadn't had sex for some time and was immediately turned on. Her legs opened immediately when Alex slipped his hand down onto her knee and he wasted no time sliding it up along her silky smooth, stockinged thigh, not stopping until his fingers reached her lacy thong.

As he touched her pussy Kelly sucked in air through her teeth. God she was so horny! She opened her legs wider for him and thrust her hips down towards his hand, eagerly trying to make contact.

Alex obliged. He also couldn't wait. He'd fantasised about Kelly the night before when he'd jerked himself off. Now he was about to find out if the reality of fucking her was as good as the fantasy he'd made up in his head.

He rubbed his hand over the top of her wet thong feeling the size of her engorged pussy lips. Kelly had her eyes shut tight as she was bodily moved by the force of his fingers on her slit. She opened them to look directly at Alex. He could see the lust and desire blazing in them as her whole body began to move. Her lips parted as she began to pant.

"I think we should move into the back seat Kelly, I think we'll be more comfortable there."

"Ooohhhkkaayy... " she breathed heavily in reply.

Alex clambered out and held open the back door of his car. Kelly eased herself out, stepped out of her thong and then slid inside onto the back seat, pulling her dress up to her hips.

Alex got in after her. He tugged at the top of her dress, pulling it down to reveal her bra clad breasts. His stomach muscles tightened at the sight of the milky white mass of tit flesh now exposed. He roughly pulled her bra up and her large breasts wobbled as he sank his fingers into them. He gave them a quick squeeze. Her nipples were rock hard. He would return to those later he promised himself as his gaze went lower. He could see her clean shaven pussy glistening in the moonlight, her lips slick with her juices. There was no more time to waste as he unzipped his trousers, lowering them down to his knees. They were swiftly joined by his briefs.

Giving his cock a couple of strokes he climbed in between her legs and offered his cock up to her wet and willing slit. Kelly waited for it. She was gagging for it. She couldn't wait.

He pushed forward.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." she gasped as she caught a glimpse of his manhood. It was so big... and so thick... and then she grunted as he stretched her wide. But she was so juiced up he slid straight in, balls deep and she was in heavenly agony as her head jerked back!

He drew back and thrust forward, grunting loudly as he did. Kelly's breath was expelled forcefully from her body with every jerk of his hips as he repeated this action again and again. And as his excitement grew so his speed increased.

Kelly was holding onto him for dear life as he pummelled and pounded her body. He leaned forward and collected a large erect nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hungrily. Kelly wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed him harder, pulling him into her as she felt herself gradually losing control.

She bucked and writhed beneath his body as he slammed into her pussy again and again. She heard a distant wailing noise, thinking it strange, before she realised it was coming from her mouth. She came shouting and screaming and swearing to her most explosive orgasm ever.

Alex carried on. He was a machine, or so she thought as his pace never slackened. His hands were never still, clawing at her breasts and fiddling with her clit, which brought her to another orgasmic explosion that racked her body for an age. He was an animal as he rampaged across her body, kissing and biting and nibbling every available part of her flesh.

She came again and again until she knew she could stand no more.

"Aaaaahhh ... please... Alex... please... no... I can't take anymore... please... please stop..." she sobbed breathlessly.

He grunted and groaned and she reciprocated his moans and groans but mainly because his knee was now digging into her. She was still clinging onto him, her arms now wrapped around his neck. He mauled at her breasts and then suddenly stopped. He stiffened for a moment before he exploded. He came quickly, emptying his balls into her completely reamed out pussy. She could feel his hot, white cum burning and coating her insides as he unloaded a seemingly never ending stream of his sticky gunge inside her.

"That was great," he said as clambered off her, leaving her laying on the back seat, a visibly shaken and sweaty, quivering mess.

"Yeah it was," Kelly gasped in reply. She had little enthusiasm left. She was completely exhausted, so much so that she hadn't even realised he had pulled out.

He quickly pulled up his briefs followed by his trousers. "Right, let's get you home then."

Alex was back in the pub the following night. She was working and he offered to take her home. It was two hours later when she eventually climbed into her bed. She'd had so many orgasms she'd lost count. He was insatiable and she'd never experienced sex like it.

With not working the next three nights she managed to avoid him but he fucked her again on her return shift and every other one she worked after that.

The sex was great but she had to confess she was relieved when he told her he was moving onto another job and wouldn't be seeing her again. It wasn't as if she was in love with him and she knew he was only using her. He took her out for a farewell meal, which she never got to eat. Instead he made her dine on his meat and drink his cum as they fucked solidly all night in the back seat of his car.

>

>

KELLY and FRED

A couple of weeks after Alex departed for good, Fred returned. This time though he was different. For one thing, he was here to stay. He talked to her every night she was working and finally asked her out on their first date. It went so well, and Kelly, who customarily would let her date fuck her at the end of the evening, didn't even have to worry about it. Fred was the perfect gentleman and gave her nothing more than a chaste kiss on the cheek when he dropped her off.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers
123456...8