If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly began to rub her hand over Stan's bulge. She could almost feel it throbbing inside his jeans. It was obvious he was packing some serious man meat. She swallowed hard, her head swimming as the alcohol dulled her senses. Whatever it was she was doing, she didn't know how to stop.

"You like that, don't you?" Stan whispered into Kelly's ear. She didn't answer, but he heard the raspiness of her breathing intensify.

"KELLY... STAN... COME ON UP... GRUBS READY!"

The piercing voice of Angela broke the moment and jolted Kelly back to her senses. Stan was annoyed. He knew he had her primed and ready to go. Just the right amount of booze inside her and emotional enough to let him fuck her.

But now... chances were his time had passed. That window of opportunity had closed. She would eat and drink some more but it would be hard to recapture that moment when he had her in the palm of his hand.

SHIT!

He stomped behind Kelly as he followed her towards the kitchen, watching her plump, round arse cheeks moving up and down inside her tight jeans as her hips swayed. He released a big sigh hoping to release his pent up frustration.

Gathering herself, Kelly was relieved when Stan went on inside the kitchen whilst she stayed outside to get some food. What had she been thinking!

As she stood munching on her cheeseburger, Angela sidled up next to her.

"Well you looked cosy with Stan! What were you doing down there for so long then... huh... huh!!" She nudged Kelly twice.

"No... nothing... nothing at all. We were just talking that's all. He's very charming." Kelly could feel herself flush with embarrassment and guilt.

"Yes he is..." Angela smirked at her friend, "... Isn't he just..."

The drinks continued to flow as the night progressed and Lee, in riotous form became more vocal and outrageous. It wasn't long before Kelly became the focus of his attention. He made suggestive comments about her body and her clothing, in fact anything and everything was fair game to his wit. Kelly didn't mind. She knew he was all talk. Besides she had a nice buzz going so didn't much care what he said about her. She was immune to his taunts.

It was now much later and the crowd that were left were huddled around the fire pit. The wood crackled and spit as it threw out a tremendous amount of heat.

Kelly stood on shaky legs. It was time for her to go. "Right I'm going, thank you for a lovely evening Angela." She went round everyone, giving hugs and kisses before finally leaving.

As she walked home her mind wandered as she recalled events from the evening. It really was good of Angela and Lee to look after her like that. She was grateful she had such good friends, that knew she was unhappy at being left alone by her selfish pig of a husband. She grimaced at the thought of Fred and wondered briefly what he was getting up to without her around. No doubt he would be in some bar trying to hook up with some low life French floozy. The thought never crossed her mind that earlier that evening, she had just allowed herself to be kissed and groped intimately by Lee's work mate Stan.

>

>

QUIZ NIGHT AT THE PUB

"Seen much of Stan recently then?" Angela asked, as she settled down into the seat next to Kelly. A couple of weeks had passed since the barbecue and she and Lee had dragged her out to the local pub for a few drinks.

"No... no I haven't," Kelly replied casually.

Angela picked up on her tone immediately. "Oh, I see... mmmm... that's funny because Stan popped around to our house earlier and told us that he'd been in to see you at work a couple of times to ask you out for lunch."

"Oh that..." Kelly replied, "well... erm... yes he did but I... I couldn't get away... besides I am married you know and ... and it wouldn't be appropriate, what with Fred being away and all that..."

Angela turned sideways to look at her friend and shook her head. "Jeez Kelly, he was only being polite. Have you thought that he's just trying to be a friend. He knows you're on your own and probably thought you could do with some company. You know what, you really piss me off sometimes!"

Kelly gave her a weak smile in return. If only Angela knew how friendly Stan had been towards her at the barbecue with his hands roaming all over her body whilst he kissed her, then maybe she wouldn't be so quick to judge.

"Look who I've just found!" Lee said, as he returned with their drinks. Both Angela and Kelly looked past Lee to see following close behind with a pint of beer in his hand was Stan.

"Hi Angela, hi Kelly," he said as he came to sit opposite Kelly, "hope you don't mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," Angela beamed, "we don't mind do we Kelly?" She gave her a friendly nudge in the ribs.

"No... no... not at all," Kelly replied, with another weak smile.

Stan looked over the table at Kelly and liked what he saw. At the barbecue it had seemed to get dark quite quickly, plus he had been drinking steadily before the barbecue even started, so he was really seeing Kelly properly for the first time.

Tonight, her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. He gazed at her eyes. She wasn't looking at him so he had time to study them closely. Firstly he was taken by their size and then by the stunning depth of colour. Her subtle makeup only served to enhance their smouldering look. She was no classical beauty but for someone of her age she certainly had something going on, of that there was no doubt. Maybe it was her smile? Her face would change and suddenly she looked so gorgeous and shy and so fuckable.

His eyes dropped lower. Stunning! There was just no other word to describe her breasts. Apart from maybe spectacular! Again she was wearing a form fitting tee shirt, which moulded itself to her large boobs, so highlighting their shape and size. He sighed inwardly as he recalled how they had felt in his hands and how much he would like to get hold of them again. Although this time, without the clothing in the way! And as he relished that thought, so he felt his cock twitch in anticipation.

He couldn't see much of her legs, just enough to make out she was wearing skinny jeans and high heels. He already knew what her arse felt and looked like in jeans and felt his cock twitch again as it gave it's seal of approval to Kelly's appearance tonight.

The evening went fine. Kelly resisted Lee's efforts to get her drunk and so by the end of the night when she left the pub with Stan her faculties were intact.

Angela and Lee watched them leave. Kelly had at first refused Stan's offer of a lift home before Angela had insisted that she should take him up on his offer, especially as it had started to rain quite heavily.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Lee asked, addressing his wife. She looked up at him with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Nothing... I'm just trying to spice thinks up for Kelly that's all. She's been far too serious since Fred buggered off and left her."

"He hasn't buggered off and left her, he's just working away," Lee said with an exasperated sigh, "as well you know. Besides, you think putting her at the mercy of Stan is spicing things up do you!" Lee added with a slightly bemused look on his face.

"No, not at all. It's only a bit of fun. Kelly will shoot him down if he gets too frisky with her. I'm sure of that..." Her voice trailed off as the slightest element of doubt began to creep into her mind.

Meanwhile sat in Stan's car, Kelly was feeling uncomfortable. 'God damn Angela' she thought, 'why did she have to be so insistent that Stan drive her home. She would've been quite happy to walk. But no. She had to go and interfere'.

She glanced sideways at Stan. She knew he was checking her out as he drove, and that made her wary. The last thing she needed was him to make a pass at her again. It would be so embarrassing.

Stan risked yet another glance at Kelly. God but her tits looked fantastic. He'd been delighted when Kelly had finally buckled and agreed to Angela's insistence that he drive her home. He was now hoping for a repeat of the barbecue night when he got his hands all over her body. Not only that but he badly wanted to kiss those soft, sensuous lips again, to taste her lip gloss and play with her tongue. He felt his cock pulse. It was way past the twitching stage by now and he was becoming slightly uncomfortable with his cock confined as it was inside his jeans.

He pulled to a stop outside Kelly's house. He left the engine running, the only other sound being the steady thwocking sound the wipers made as they moved the rainwater off the windscreen.

He leaned over towards her, his left arm going around her back to rest on her shoulder. He began to pull her towards him as he bent down to kiss her.

Kelly pulled away.

"What's the matter?" he asked, his arm still resting on her shoulder. He began to pull her towards him once again.

Kelly resisted him. "No," she said firmly, "I don't want you to kiss me. Thank you for the lift home." She made to open the door.

"Whoa, hold on a minute," Stan said, "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted me to kiss you. Besides you didn't seem that reluctant at the barbecue."

"That was then and this is now," Kelly replied in a matter-of-fact voice, "I shouldn't have let you do those things at the barbecue ... I ... I was drunk then."

Stan made another move to drag her towards him. His arm looped around her neck and he pulled her towards him. She was resisting, but she was still moving. His right hand automatically came up and slid over her left breast. Fuck, it felt so good to have that baby in his hand again. He gave it a gentle but firm squeeze.

"I said NO!" Kelly exploded, angrily slapping his hand away as she disentangled herself from his arms. She opened the car door and climbed out, slamming it shut behind her.

As Stan opened his door to climb out after her, so a car came down the road, causing Stan to quickly get back inside. He waited for it to pass by but it slowed, and then pulled around his car and into Kelly's driveway. He shook his head. Fuck! It was time to go.

The electric window of the car slid down to reveal Kelly's son. "Hi mum, have you got a minute." He looked behind him just in time to see Stan drive away. "Who was that?" he asked nodding over his shoulder.

"Ohh.. erm ... that was a friend of Angela and Lee's. He ... he was just dropping me off. We've been at the pub," she added as an afterthought. "So, what do you want? I suppose it's money..."

"How can you say that Mum?" her son responded with a chuckle.

"Because you never visit me nowadays unless you want something!" she responded with a harsh laugh.

> > >

The phone rang early in Kelly's house the next morning. Luckily she was already up and dressed.

"So... how did it go then... what happened when Stan took you home?" Angela didn't give Kelly the chance to speak first, she was far too anxious to find out what had happened.

"Nothing happened Angela. He dropped me off... I said thank you... and he drove away."

"Oh, is that all!" Angela replied.

"You almost sound disappointed Angela! Just what are you playing at?" Kelly's voice took on a hard edge. She didn't like being played for a fool by Angela, best friend or not.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I just thought that he might try something on that's all. He has got a bit of a reputation you know and with Fred being away I thought that he might think you'd be fair game, so I was concerned, that's all."

There was a pregnant pause.

"I'm sorry Kelly, I really didn't mean anything by it, honest," Angela added, "Friends?"

Kelly relented. Angela did seem to be very apologetic and besides it would be a tad hypocritical to be too hard on her friend seeing as how she had let Stan feel her up the other night at the barbecue. The memories of that night caused a small shiver to course rapidly through her body, a reaction that surprised her a little. And she still hadn't put her finger on who it was that Stan reminded her of. She swallowed hard...

"Well, I suppose so," she replied, forcing herself to smile. It was time to change the subject, to offer Angela the chance to get herself off the hook. "So why are you really ringing me?"

"Oh yes..." Kelly could hear the relief in Angela's tone. "There's a race meeting next week and me and Lee were thinking of getting a group of us together to go. What do you think? We were planning on the Thursday as it's Ladies Day, so it will give us the chance to get dressed up a bit. I've already got my eye on a revealing little number that'll make Lee's eyes pop out. And you could get one too. If you did it would certainly make Lee's day! So what do you reckon? Are you up for it?

Kelly smiled to herself. As usual Angela had just gone on and on, not giving her an opportunity to say anything.

"Well, what do you think... Kelly... Kelly... are you still there?"

"Yes I'm here," Kelly laughed.

"Well why don't you say something then," Angela replied, with just a hint of friendly irritation.

"Hold on Miss Impatient, I was just trying to remember what day I'm off next week, that's all!" Kelly retorted.

"And..."

Kelly could visualise Angela stood with a hand on her hip whilst irritably tapping her foot on the floor. She shook her head and smiled. "That would be perfect because as it happens Thursday is my day off."

"Good! Look I've got to go but I'll ring you in the next day or so when we've decided on the travel arrangements. We were thinking of hiring a mini bus."

"What? How many were you thinking of inviting?" Kelly said, surprised.

"Just a few," Angela replied, "It'll be more fun if there's a crowd of us, don't you think?"

"I suppose so. Okay, I'll let you get off and I'll speak to you soon." Kelly hung up, her mind already working out what she should wear. She sighed. She already knew she had nothing suitable hanging in her wardrobe for ladies day at a race meeting. This was going to be costly. She thought about their finances. Now that Fred was earning, the bank balance was looking a lot healthier, so maybe she could push the boat out a little bit. Besides, she deserved it!

That night Fred rang. It was his usual call, made once a week without fail. He sounded tired but Kelly was in no mood to be sympathetic. She'd moaned about him being away and when Fred suggested she grab a flight and join him for a week's holiday she got angry. There was no way she had money for such frivolity she'd stated, completely overlooking the amount she'd spent on her new outfit for the races, let alone the spending money she would have to take. Her guilt made her angry and the phone call was ended shortly afterwards.

>

>

A DAY AT THE RACES - An Early Start

The following Thursday arrived all too soon. Angela had told her it was to be an early start so Kelly had risen even earlier to shower, shave her legs and do her hair. She had put on most of her makeup and was now turning her attention to her brand new dress that was laid out on the bed.

She still wasn't sure about it. She'd scoured the shops and the internet trying to find that perfect dress, the one that had some class and style about it and that wasn't too expensive, but without success. And then Angela had taken control. They went to the shop she was buying her dress from. Kelly was shocked when she saw how revealing hers was. Angela had just laughed and then insisted that Kelly buy one equally as revealing, saying that she didn't want to be the only one showing her tits to all and sundry. Sadly Kelly had relented but was now beginning to regret her impulsiveness.

"Oh dear," she muttered, as she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

Kelly twisted her body from side to side. When she'd tried the dress on in the shop she hadn't been too sure about it, especially with the amount of cleavage it revealed. Then she'd seen the price tag. It was a lot more than she had wanted to pay. But Angela had clapped her hands together with glee.

It was a nice halter top dress in a metallic grey/blue colour that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. It clung enticingly to her body showcasing the sumptuous curves of her thighs and arse cheeks. It certainly was tight fitting. But it was the top that was causing her the most concern. There was a huge amount of her chest on display and as the dress had fitted cups there was no need to wear a bra. Although uncomfortable with that idea she took solace in the fact that at least her nipples wouldn't show through. She shook her head sorrowfully. Just what had she been thinking to let Angela browbeat her into buying it.

She sighed deeply. There was no going back now. She reached for her new stiletto heel sandals and slid them onto her feet. She had varnished her toenails as well as her fingernails, matching the deep red colour of her lip gloss.

"Whoa, steady girl," she said to herself as she staggered slightly. She stood up straight and looked at herself in the mirror once more.

"Mmmm... not bad, not bad at all," she admitted nervously. She turned to the side and back again. Her legs had never looked better she thought as she marvelled at the curve of her calves and the way her legs seemed to be longer and more shapely. Must be the height of the heels she mused.

She took a couple of tentative steps. It was the first time she had ever worn a heel bigger than 4" and she was a trifle nervous. She'd heard stories of women having pretty horrific accidents when wearing killer heels. Maybe that was why they called them that. She giggled at the thought. She took another few steps and then it hit her. These 5" heel shoes were SO comfortable and that in itself amazed her.

Like most women, she bought shoes that always seemed to fit perfectly in the shop, only to find as soon as she got them home they had somehow shrunk, and were so painful that ultimately they became impossible to wear. But of course this was always after they'd been worn a few times - just to make sure, and by then it was far too late to return them for a refund. It was so infuriating.

But not these. These were absolutely divine! Kelly turned and walked carefully across the bedroom floor and out onto the landing and back again. Hesitant at first, her confidence grew with every successful step, and it wasn't long before she felt she had complete mastery of the art of walking in such high heels.

After putting on her jewellery and applying the rest of her makeup she felt she was finally ready to meet up with the rest of the party. The pick up point for the bus was the local pub and Angela had arranged for everybody to meet there in the morning. Lee had got the pub to open their doors early to serve alcoholic drinks as well as provide bacon and sausage butties and mugs of tea and coffee for anyone who wanted some breakfast.

Arriving early, Kelly still found that most of the party had arrived before her and were already drinking. When asked she politely refused a drink, it was far too early for alcohol in her opinion, preferring instead to have a strong black coffee to go with her sausage butty.

She took a seat and scanned the room. She knew just about everyone there. It seemed to be pretty much the same group of people that were at Lee and Angela's barbecue.

And then she saw him. Stan... Stan was one of the party!

She watched as he strolled casually into the bar, arm in arm with some bimbo. It was someone she had never seen before. 'Typical' she thought as she cast her eye over Stan's date. 'Mutton dressed as lamb'. As they came nearer Kelly could see that what she had originally taken for a tarted up girl was in fact a tarted up women who was much older than she had first appeared, no doubt due to the vast amount of makeup she had thickly applied all over her face.

Stan saw Kelly as they drew nearer to where she was sitting. "Fuck," he muttered to himself as he saw her sitting there all alone. His eyes quickly scanned her body, bulging when he saw how much tit flesh she was displaying. He nearly came on the spot. She looked fucking great, sexy as hell. He knew he was smiling, but was immediately jolted back to reality when his date spoke to him.

123456...8