If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stan honey, the bars open, get me a drink, there's a love. In fact make it a double, sweetheart."

The sound of her high pitched voice made him cringe. Normally he would have been delighted at Britney's request. It guaranteed he would be inside her knickers by tonight if she started drinking this quickly. In fact probably sooner if she was drinking doubles. But seeing Kelly... OH SHIT!

"Stan, did you hear what I said darling?"

The sound of her voice grated on him now. It was making his toes curl. DAMN IT! Why did Kelly have to be here and why did she have to be wearing such a revealing dress? If Lee had told him she was coming he wouldn't have bothered bringing a date. But no... not Lee... the bastard couldn't be arsed to tell him... some mate he was!

Kelly immediately noticed Stan's reaction at seeing her. It was a look of pleasure followed immediately by a glance at his date and a look of horror. For some reason his discomfort pleased her.

"Stan." She nodded and smirked in his direction.

"Hi Kelly," he managed to mumble back, a helpless look of panic etched on his face.

Kelly looked away as she took delivery of her sausage butty. When she glanced back she saw Stan was stood over by the bar with his bimbo date chirruping in his ear. She smirked again.

Angela and Lee finally arrived and she was relieved to see that her best friend was also wearing her revealing dress. At least she didn't feel so self concious about her appearance now that Angela too was showing off her substantial breasts to all and sundry.

>

>

A DAY AT THE RACES - Let's Get Drunk

Arriving at the racecourse, the bus discharged it's passengers onto the grassy field that served as a makeshift car park. After gaining admittance, the group split into small clusters with Angela taking Kelly by the arm and steering her off with just her and Lee. Kelly sneaked a peek to see what Stan was doing, just in time to see him trying valiantly to detach himself from his date and join up with them.

"Is that where we need to be Lee?" Angela spoke, dragging Kelly back to focus on where they was going. She looked up to see Angela pointing at a square building, which at first glance appeared to be a fairly non descript place but was actually a bar, judging by the tables and chairs outside the entrance.

"Yep, that's it," Lee replied to his wife. He waded into the milling throng of punters and disappeared through the open doorway.

"So what are we doing here?" Kelly asked.

"Getting drunk," Angela laughed in reply.

"Isn't it a bit early to start drinking?" Kelly said.

"It's never too early to start drinking, especially at a racecourse. It's sort of expected," her friend replied with a devilish grin. "Besides, I think we need to loosen you up a bit, don't you?"

"Why?"

"Because you're turning into a right old misery. Fred's away, we get that, but you can't stay mad forever. At least he's sending you money, so that's got to be good - right?"

"I suppose," Kelly replied a little frostily. She just couldn't seem to get past the fact that Fred had left her. And she was still angry about it. But maybe Angela was right. Maybe it was time to enjoy herself. Starting today.

Five minutes later Lee returned, unceremoniously pushing his way back, barging past people whilst balancing a tray in each hand. The girls had already fended off some unwanted attention brought about no doubt by their dresses; Angela's being as revealing as Kelly's; and had managed to secure a table. Lee was grateful they had as he slammed the trays down onto it.

"There you go ladies," he smiled triumphantly, "Two jugs of Pimms!"

"Ooh goody, my hero," Angela replied, beaming at her husband with pride. "Here you go Kelly," she said, handing her a large, tall glass filled with ice and a sweet tasting liquid.

"What is it?" Kelly asked. She had never tasted it before. She took a tentative sip. "Ohh... that's rather nice." She took another. "Mmmm... I could get used to this," she added with a grin.

"Bottoms up then," Lee laughed, "there's plenty more where that came from. We got an automatic upgrade on our tickets for being the organisers of our group... free tickets... all we can drink!"

>

>

A DAY AT THE RACES - Time To Go?

Where had the time gone? Another hour or so and the race meeting would be over. And Kelly was glad in one way. She'd enjoyed it immensely, but was now bitterly regretting drinking so much, especially as she'd had very little food during the day to balance it out. It was all Angela and Lee's fault. Pimms tasted just like fruit juice. It was nice, too nice in fact, and she'd drunk vast quantities of it.

She knew she was pretty drunk and had wandered off from her small group of friends in an effort to clear her head a little. She was hoping that the walk and a bottle or two of water would help sober her up before the bus ride home.

She'd walked some distance away from the main stands, and reaching a post and rail fence on the edge of the racetrack, decided to take a break. Leaning up against the fence she unscrewed the cap from the first bottle of water and took a long drink. Lowering the bottle she then looked around, taking in her surroundings for the first time.

"Oohhh," she muttered, chastising herself for the suddenness of her head movement. She felt distinctly light headed and a little bit nauseous. She took another tentative look around, this time trying to keep her head movement to a minimum. She had absolutely no idea where she was. Feeling completely disorientated, she looked from side to side, craning her neck to see if she could see any sign of her friends. In the distance she could just about make out the main stand. There were plenty of people milling about in front of it but she was too far away to recognise anybody specific. She took another long drink of water. If it was going to help her recovery it needed to hurry up, she thought wistfully.

> > >

Back outside the main stand, Stan was busy scanning the grounds in an attempt to locate Kelly. She'd looked so good in her tight dress and he was sure that if he could spend some time with her, get some booze inside her, she would maybe loosen up a bit. And then, who knows what might happen!

But as soon as they got to the racecourse, Lee and Angela had cleared off with Kelly in tow, making it perfectly clear that he wasn't welcome to join them. Okay, he knew Angela couldn't abide Britney, but still ... it was a bit cold.

So instead of pursuing Kelly, he'd had to endure a traumatic afternoon with Britney. God knows he'd tried to get away from her, there was certainly no lack of effort on his part, but no matter what he did he just couldn't shake her off.

But now he was free of her, at least for the time being. She'd been drinking steadily all day and eventually she'd paid the price. After throwing up a couple of times; barely making it to the toilets on both occasions; she'd gone back to the bus to sleep it off.

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed gleefully, as he finally spotted her far away in the distance. He smiled, congratulating himself on his last minute decision to bring a pair of binoculars with him today. He let out a deep sigh of contentment. He'd been growing increasingly frantic in his search as the time slipped away, but now he was relieved.

Moving to a better position, he zoomed in again, watching as Kelly turned her back to him and leaned over the race course railing. Refocusing his binoculars, he stopped to savour the overall look of her body in her dress. He loved the way the tightness of the fabric clung to her, accentuating her womanly curves and clinging to all her prominent parts. He looked lower to her legs. They were a wonderful shape and looked great due to the extremely high heel shoes she was wearing. She had great legs.

He felt his cock begin to throb as he envisaged her bent over the fence, with himself behind her, his shaft buried up inside her wet, tight snatch, pounding into her over and over until she screamed for mercy.

"Alright there Stan?" The sudden shock of hearing Lee's voice snapped him from his reverie and made him jump.

"Bloody hell Lee, you nearly gave me a heart attack, you bastard!"

Lee chuckled at his workmates discomfort. "Nice view?" He indicated with a nod of his head in the direction of the woman that Stan was clearly ogling.

"Oh yeah..." Stan replied, "the best!"

Lee peered more intently. Even from this distance the object of his friend's lust did seem to have a great looking backside ... and legs for that matter. She also looked vaguely familiar.

"Bloody hell... is that Kelly?" Lee exclaimed suddenly as realisation dawned.

"Oh yeah..." Stan replied happily.

As they watched she bent lower over the railing, the fabric of her tight fitting dress pulling even tighter across her arse cheeks.

"Fuck me... look at that arse ... and those legs... what I wouldn't give to have those wrapped around my..." Lee's voice trailed off as he realised he was expressing his views out loud and not silently to himself.

"Too bloody right mate!" Stan exhaled in awe. "I've got to say Lee, she is one hot looking woman. And her tits! Fucking hell mate, how you've managed to keep your hands off her for so long, I've no idea?"

Lee smiled ruefully. "That's the first time she's ever displayed her tits so much. But it's self preservation mate. I wouldn't cheat on Angela, you know that. For one thing, she'd kill me if I did. But if she ever left me, I'd be onto Kelly in a heartbeat, Fred or no Fred!"

With silent sighs, they both turned to gaze at the back view of Kelly, not realising that they both had the same thoughts in their minds as to how good her legs looked in her high heels.

It wasn't much later when they noticed a man walking in her general direction. The saw him stop, almost do what looked like a double take and then make a beeline directly to her. He obviously thought he knew her and judging by her reaction when she spun round, she knew him.

"Who the hell's that?" Stan asked, turning to his friend but keeping his eyes firmly glued on Kelly.

"I have absolutely no idea," Lee replied. "And I'm not waiting to find out either. I'd best go, Angela will be wondering where I am. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, okay mate," Stan replied distractedly. He didn't bother to look at Lee. All his focus was on Kelly and the mystery man she was now talking to.

He watched as Kelly accepted a kiss on each cheek from her male friend before she leaned back against the railing.

>

>

A DAY AT THE RACES - Should Have Left Earlier

"Hi Kelly... I thought it was you."

The first two words nearly made her jump out of her skin. She wasn't expecting them, lost as she was in her own thoughts. She spun around quickly, cursing her stupidity as her head swam once more.

"You!" she blurted out in shock. She knew instantly who stood before her. Even after all these years he'd barely aged. There were a few small wrinkles around his eyes and the corners of his mouth, and of course a couple of deep creases across his brow. His hair was showing a tinge of grey here and there and receding just a touch, but he was still easily recognisable. There was no mistaking him. It was Alex Clayton.

He leaned forward and kissed her on both cheeks. She felt the blood rush to her face as her heart began to beat a little faster. God, even after all these years he still looked good.

"Alex, what... why... why are you here?" She shook her head as if trying to focus her mind.

"Erm... for the races... you know... with the gee-gees..." He smiled at her discomfort.

"I meant, how did you find me?" Kelly stuttered, the drink returning with a vengeance to stupefy her brain.

Alex laughed, "Pure chance," he said as he took hold of her hands in his. "Obviously I wasn't looking for you but I can't believe that we've bumped into each other like this. It's lovely to see you again and I have to say, you look incredible." He stood back half a pace and let his eyes wander from her face all the way down to her shoes. He liked what he saw. She still had a killer body, especially her tits, which looked humongous in the figure hugging, but cleavage and breast revealing dress she was wearing.

"Still the same old Alex then," she tutted, rolling her eyes in mock disgust.

"Absolutely..." he enthused, "you wouldn't want me to change now would you?"

"No, I suppose not," she smiled wanly.

"So... are you here with your husband?" He grinned as he made a show of looking around conspiratorially.

"NO!" Kelly bridled at the very mention of Fred. The anger she felt for being abandoned as she put it, was never far from the surface of her emotions.

"Ah... I seem to have hit a nerve judging by your response," Alex said apologetically. "You're not divorced are you?"

"You could say that," she replied curtly, "the nerve bit not the divorce," she added hastily.

"Oh, what a pity," Alex said with a faint smile, "about the divorce I mean not the nerve bit."

"I was hoping you were available..." he added as he saw her questioning look.

"Did you now," she replied sarcastically, "Well if you must know I'm still married but my husband has gone away; he's abandoned me!" she added testily.

"Really..." Alex was intrigued. "Tell me more..."

Kelly sighed. "He's working away for a few months and he's left me here all alone. He didn't seem to care - doesn't seem to care even. I'm still so mad at him!"

Alex took a step nearer and placed a hand on the railing by the side of Kelly. "I can't believe any man would leave you Kelly. I certainly wouldn't, if you were mine!"

And there it was. It came to Kelly in a flash. It was Alex Clayton that Stan reminded her of. They had the same smooth, suave chat up lines. They even looked a little bit alike. Why had she not realised that until now?

Alex removed his hand from the railing and placed it on her arm. He rubbed it gently up and down. He was encouraged when she didn't seem to mind.

"I've thought about you a lot over the years... you know... remembering our times together."

Kelly felt the blood rush to her face once more. She looked away.

"Have you thought about me?" he added suggestively, looking down at her large breasts.

"Certainly not," she blustered in reply.

She eventually allowed herself to look at his face. He smiled back at her and she felt a fluttering in her stomach. That smile. He could still unnerve her with that smile.

"So what are you doing all the way out here, on your own?" He said as he continued to move his hand up and down her arm. He shuffled a bit nearer until his leg was pressing against hers. He moved it from side to side as he rubbed against her. She could feel something large prodding into her thigh. And from experience she knew exactly what it was.

"I... I came to sober up..." she stammered, "actually I'm not feeling too good at the moment."

"Well perhaps you'd feel a bit better if you went for a little walk. I find it's the best way for me to sober up." Alex eased her hand off the railing and took it in his. He pulled her away.

"Come with me," he said softly as he led her away.

> > >

From where he was standing Stan watched Kelly being led away. He couldn't believe it. Here he was primed and ready to go, and some bloody poncy, random bloke had just casually wandered over, and with apparent ease picked up the object of his desire. Now that just wasn't fair, not fair at all. He looked around him. It would take him a while to get out of where he was but he was determined to find out just what the hell was going on. He turned quickly and made his way towards the exit.

> > >

Alex had walked Kelly a short distance away from the railing to where a cluster of horse boxes were parked. As he reached them he stopped and pulled her around and pushed her up against one of the trucks. From this position they were completely hidden from view from the rest of the racecourse.

"Alex, what are you doing!" Kelly blurted out, shocked at his sudden forcefulness.

"Only what I've wanted to do since I first saw you again," he answered thickly.

He pushed against her and forced his mouth against hers. He kissed her hard. She fought back, struggling to free herself from his demanding lips.

"Noooo..." she managed to move her head away from his but it was but a brief respite as his lips locked once more with hers. As he held her tight he pushed a knee between her legs, forcing them apart.

"No... Alex... pleeaassee... no..." Kelly struggled to free herself from his embrace.

He smothered her words by kissing her hard again.

Kelly freed her mouth from his. "Get off me..." she pleaded. "I want you to get off me!"

"I don't think you want me to..." Alex smiled into her face. She looked into his eyes.

"Yes I do," she replied firmly. She shifted her weight, adjusting her stance. She suddenly felt uneasy.

"Nah... I don't think so..." Alex smiled again. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much!" He smirked and nodded at her a couple of times.

"Nice dress by the way ..." he smiled as he looked down.

Kelly followed his gaze and looked down at her own body. He wasn't holding her against the side of the truck anymore. She was standing there of her own free will, his hands just resting on her hips.

She shook her head slowly. "Sorry ... what did you say?"

"I said, nice dress."

He slid a finger inside the edge of the dress, slowly sliding it up and down, lifting the fabric away from her flesh. Her breast jiggled a little as he did so.

"Yes, a very nice dress... I'd forgotten how good your tits look," he sighed.

His finger pulled at the fabric taking it further away from her body and then in one quick movement he pulled it down. Her large breast flopped free, now fully exposed. Her nipple was hard and erect.

"Very nice Kelly ..." he murmured as his hand closed around it. He squeezed it a couple of times before repeating his action on her other breast.

"Oh yeess ..." he sighed, "your tits are still fantastic!"

Both his hands were now fully occupied holding onto her breasts, manipulating her orbs of pleasure, pushing and prodding at her boobs, occasionally flicking at her swollen, lust engorged nipples which were now clearly prominent. Kelly had no idea how she'd reached this state so quickly. She thought she was still fighting him off but it would seem not!

Alex lowered his lips to hers and with her resistance crumbling and her arousal growing, this time she welcomed them back willingly, meeting his ferocity in equal measure, their mouths opening as their tongues entwined in a flurry of activity. She wrapped an arm around Alex's neck, tilted her head slightly and pulled him in closer as her kiss intensified in passion. She could feel the heat building between her legs. She was on fire. She needed him.

Alex had no time to revel in his achievement. No time to wonder how he had got Kelly to this point so quickly. All he needed to was to find somewhere to fuck her. But first he had to get her completely primed. He couldn't afford to mess it up. He wanted her far too badly.

Kelly felt a hand come off her breast, and if she was disappointed it wasn't for long. She felt the hand on her leg and sensed the hem of her dress was rising as the hand worked it's way up her bare leg. She knew where it was going. She shifted her feet to open her stance a little wider. Her pussy was definitely ablaze now.

"Ohhhh... fuuuuucckk..." she sighed excitedly as the hand brushed against her mound. She swore she felt her pussy twitch several times. She thrust down with her hips trying to initiate more contact.

Alex obliged. This was no time for finesse. They weren't making love. They were having sex. Pure lust fuelled, dirty sex.

"Oohhmmyygoddd..." Kelly exploded as Alex pushed his fingers into her dripping love hole. She gripped his neck tighter and hung on for dear life as a small orgasm ripped through her body. She hadn't been expecting that.

123456...8