If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months passed by and although it was her night off from working behind the bar she was in the pub with Fred. They were most definitely an item now, a fact she made clear to everyone by clinging onto his arm and snuggling up against him as they leaned against the bar. They weren't out with friends, but were part of a loose knit group of people that they knew. She was having a good time and was laughing at something someone had said when she saw him enter. She felt the sudden jolt inside her body and her heart began to beat just that little bit quicker.

It was Alex. He was back and no doubt looking for her. She snuggled in closer to Fred, drawing warmth from his closeness and trying to make it obvious she was taken. She saw Alex smile and nod in her direction when he spotted her, and then watched with relief as he moved off into the adjacent bar. She could see him looking over at her, but she turned her back on him to focus on Fred and her friends.

It was later and she had sort of forgotten about Alex being there when she made an urgent trip to the toilets. As she exited the ladies restroom she was shocked to see him standing in front of her, blocking her path.

"Hello Kelly," he said with a smile, "long time no see."

She saw his gaze flick over her body, his eyes lingering longer on the top half as they feasted on her large breasts.

"Still smoking hot I see," he said with a lewd grin.

"Hello Alex, how've you been?" she replied politely, trying hard to quell the tremble in her voice.

"Good but better now I've seen you." He moved a couple of steps closer. She stepped back, but was stopped short by the wall behind.

"I'm... I'm with someone now," she stammered quickly.

"So I see," he replied. He stepped closer still, so close she could feel his breath on her face. "Miss me?"

His hand moved up onto her breasts. She flinched as he fondled them lovingly, but to her surprise she made no attempt to slap it away.

"God but I've missed these," he said with a smile.

"I don't think that this ... that this is appropriate," she breathed huskily, "my boyfriend's just in the bar and... and..."

"Yeah, I know; so what!" Alex said with a sneer as he moved his knee in between Kelly's legs, forcing her thighs apart. His other hand slipped into the vee at the top of her legs and rubbed against her mound through her jeans.

She swallowed hard as her head went back and her eyes began to flicker. She licked her lips and let out a small gasp. The loud bang of a door slamming shut snapped her to her senses. She pushed him away just in time as one of the pub regulars came along the passageway towards the restrooms.

She waited as he went past, giving him a weak, guilty smile in return to his "alright there Kelly," remark. She watched him enter the men's toilet before she turned on Alex.

"Get away from me," she blustered, "I know what you want but I have a boyfriend now, someone who loves me and I love him. That's what's important to me now not... not... sex!"

"You don't seem too sure about that," he grinned as he tried to put his hand back on her breast.

She shrugged him off. "You only wanted one thing and when you'd got it you fucked off like all the others did. And now you're back and you think you can take up where you left off. I bet you think I'm just going to open my legs again for you, don't you?"

She was flustered and she could feel her face burning. The smile on his face said it all.

"Well don't you?" he leered.

"No!" she said angrily. "No I don't. I'm in love with a marvellous man and he's going to marry me."

"Good for you," Alex replied sneeringly, "I hope you're going to be happy in your life. But remember, if you ever want to just fuck again in the future, let me know."

Kelly watched as he walked out of the pub and, so she thought, out of her life.

> > >

Later that night and fully three months since they had met, Fred fucked Kelly for the first time. She instigated it because she thought the time was right. The fact she'd run into Alex earlier that night had nothing to do with it, or so she reassured herself afterwards. It was loving and romantic and whilst she didn't have a powerful orgasm at the end it was still more than okay. It was what she wanted, with the man she wanted to be with, and after they had finished, Kelly knew he was going to be the one.

Three months later and they were engaged. She'd been on holiday with her parents and on her return Fred told her he had missed her terribly and had realised he couldn't live without her. They were married the following year. Children soon followed and they both settled down to enjoy their life together.

For Kelly's part, Fred was everything she thought she wanted and as her mother had often told her... you're not getting any younger... so when the proposal came, she gratefully accepted his request to marry him.

Their sex life during their courtship was very active and most weeks they would fuck six days out of seven but every time they did the dirty deed it was in the front seat of Fred's car. It wasn't until their wedding night that they had sex in the wide open spaces of a double bed for the first time.

As the years passed by, Fred found to his dismay that his wife just wasn't that sexually adventurous. He knew of her past life, although Kelly had watered it down a fair bit, so it amazed him when she seemed to be very naive when it came to sex. She was almost, dare he say it, boring between the sheets!

It was now obvious how Kelly's previous sex life had been so limiting. She struggled to enjoy any variation other than the missionary position. She'd heard of doggie but certainly not cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. And as for anal or even blow-jobs... well... forget it! She hadn't liked it when Alex shoved his cock in her mouth especially when he'd forced her to swallow his cum.

Fred tried vainly to spice it up. They watched lots of porn, which initially helped enormously, but it was around that time that Fred started to experience erectile disfunction. He was working long hours, was definitely stressed and always exhausted. He bought the tablets, tried the sprays, creams, pumps and other things to help him but no matter how hard he tried he would invariably fail to get it up. And so for Kelly, sex became an oral experience, which was always good, followed sometimes by a brief attempt by Fred to enter her, which usually ended in his frustrated capitulation.

This state of affairs carried on for a few years although now and again there would be a false dawn when Fred would get a rare erection, but even when he managed to penetrate her pussy it wasn't that fulfilling for her. And so it had reached the point now that they very rarely, if ever, bothered to even start.

Because of this Fred was immensely frustrated. To him Kelly looked fantastic even though she was now into her mid forties. She was still undeniably good looking with shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and her brown eyes that smouldered mischievously, especially when she smiled.

With the onset of middle age Kelly felt she had become fat and frumpy, but actually she was now blessed with a full and voluptuous hourglass figure that caught the eye of many a lecherous man. Every inch of her screamed MILF. Her breasts were big and weighty and now measured a bra busting 36EE with no discernible sag to them even when unsupported. And her nipples were big and button shaped and when aroused grew even bigger until they looked like a flattened champagne cork.

And despite carrying a little bit of extra padding around her waist, it still had a clearly defined curve to it before her body exploded outwards into full womanly hips with a lovely full, round backside that looked great in a tight dress and even better in jeans. Her legs were shapely and when combined with high heels and dressed up to the nines she looked eminently fuckable. Well that was Fred's take on his wife's appearance anyway.

>

>

THE BARBECUE

Socially, Fred and Kelly had a number of close acquaintances but in particular they were friends with three other couples with whom they shared regular evenings out. Probably their closest friends in the group were Lee and Angela. Lee was the group's resident comedian. Give him a couple of drinks and he was soon away, laughing uproariously at his own jokes and taking the piss out of all and sundry. But he was a genuinely funny man and invariably the life and soul of any party. After three or more drinks he would become more suggestive and smutty, his remarks full of double entendre and innuendo.

He knew Kelly was really easy going and would never take offence, so she often became the butt of his jokes. To Fred, it sometimes got a bit near the knuckle, and the thought that Lee would love to fuck Kelly if he got half the chance, had crossed his mind on more than one occasion. When he told her about this she made light of it, saying that Lee would run a mile if she made a pass at him. Fred however remained unconvinced.

Angela and Kelly were pretty good friends and Angela also knew that Lee would run a mile if Kelly ever responded to his taunts, but she always made sure she was alert to any chance that she might be proved wrong.

In spite of his wife's threats, Fred went ahead and took the job abroad. He had been gone for two months when Lee and Angela decided to hold one of their famous barbecues. These events were a fairly regular feature of the summer months and this one was long overdue. But it was also arranged in part to give Kelly something to look forward to. Lee and Angela thought that despite her often vitriolic verbal attacks on her husband for daring to leave her to work away, she was missing him more than she would care to admit.

As usual there was a mixed bunch enjoying Lee and Angela's hospitality. Apart from their group of friends there were some of Lee's relatives who Kelly knew from previous parties, together with some of Lee's work colleagues and their wives or girlfriends.

Kelly had arrived early to help out and had started on the wine pretty much straight away. As the guests arrived Angela made sure to introduce Kelly to anybody that she didn't already know. She started with the people milling about the patio area before moving down towards the bottom of their long back garden.

"... and finally this is Stan, he works with Lee but nowadays he's usually on the other shift to him."

"Hi Kelly, pleased to meet you."

"Hi Stan," Kelly smiled. Determined to enjoy herself, she was already well into her second large glass of wine.

"So... how do you know Lee and Angela?" Stan said, as he moved a step closer to her.

Angela smiled as she slipped away, leaving Kelly to chat with Stan. She already knew what a lecherous so-and-so he could be, especially with women with big tits; women like Kelly; so it would be interesting to see if he could get anywhere with her. Not that she wanted Stan to succeed of course. She just thought it would be funny to see him get shot down in flames by her friend.

She sidled up alongside her husband Lee who was stood, barbecue tongs in hand, as the burgers and sausages sizzled and flamed on the grill.

"Sooo... I see you've introduced Stan to Kelly then... you naughty girl!"

Angela giggled. "I know... I just can't help myself. It'll be funny seeing your mate come unstuck!"

"Don't you be too sure my dear. Stan can be very persuasive when he wants to be." He gazed over to where Stan was stood talking to Kelly at the bottom of his garden. Even at that distance and in the fading light he could clearly make out the swell of Kelly's ample chest, her twin mounds clearly defined by her tight tee shirt and the full round shape of her arse in her skinny jeans, which were further accentuated by her high heel shoes. He felt his cock twitch. God knows how Stan was coping being so close to her, he thought. He couldn't remember Kelly looking so hot before. She must be making an effort with Fred being away.

Down at the bottom of the garden, Kelly drained her glass. Stan immediately took it from her, his fingers lingering on her hand for a second or two. "Don't move, I'll get you a refill."

He set off towards the kitchen as Kelly looked around. It suddenly dawned on her that most people had moved away to be closer to the patio and barbecue and that she and Stan were now fairly isolated from the rest of the guests.

She contemplated moving too until she spotted Stan coming out of the kitchen holding their drinks. As she watched him making his way back to her she was struck with the thought that he reminded her of someone. He was fairly good looking, although a bit rough around the edges. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was definitely something familiar about his mannerisms. Maybe it was the way he talked to her. He was certainly full of confidence.

Stan pushed past Lee ignoring the smirk on his face. "Alright there Stan?" Lee shouted after him.

"Fine thanks," he replied with a backward wave over his head. He smirked to himself before he finally reached Kelly.

"Here you go, one glass of wine as requested."

"Thanks Stan," Kelly replied as she took a sip. She smacked her lips in delight. "That's good stuff."

"So you say your good mates with Lee? So how come I've never seen you at one of these do's before?" Kelly asked.

"Always been on the wrong shift, or away fishing. Or on holiday. I always seemed to have something else planned when he's invited me. But if I'd known you'd have been here I would have swapped a shift or cancelled my holiday!"

Stan grinned at her, letting her see him openly ogle her body, and especially her tits. "Yeah, I defin1tely would have made much more of an effort, if you know what I mean."

Kelly laughed at his boldness. "You're an idiot. But I think my husband would have had something to say about that!"

"Oohhh. So you're married?" Stan took a slow look around the garden. "Your husband... he's not here then... is he at work?"

"You could say that!" Kelly spat the words out, instantly regretting her tone of voice. But it was amazing how instantly irritated she could become about Fred, especially after a few drinks.

Stan looked taken aback by her sudden outburst, a reaction she soon realised.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head. "I shouldn't have snapped like that. My husband... he's working away."

"Oh, is that all," Stan said, "I thought it was something more serious."

"Serious! It is serious. He's gone abroad to work and left me. There was no thought about me or the kids..." She sparked again, fuelled by Stan's unwitting poor choice of words.

"You have kids?" Stan was amazed. How old was she?

"... of course I have kids, well they're actually more like adults now, they both moved out a few months ago... and that's why I'm so annoyed. My husband has left me ... all alone!" Her anger was clearly on show now.

"Oh I see... very unfortunate..." He smiled inwardly. She seemed to be really angry about her husband working away, and maybe he could exploit that.

The sun had set and night was drawing in, and as he turned to look up the garden he could only see where the barbecue was because of the red glow from the embers. The only guiding light was from the kitchen and he was certain that no-one would be able to see him and Kelly that far down the bottom of the garden from there.

He moved closer until he was just brushing up against her. He lowered his voice and began to talk to her in a slow seductive manner.

"I can't believe anyone would go off and leave an attractive woman like you all alone Kelly. Doesn't he care about you?" He paused briefly and then answered for her.

"Obviously not," he continued as he edged another step closer. He was now touching her body. He could hear her breathing was becoming a bit ragged in between her sips of wine. He could sense she was still seething about her husband. It was time to try and go in for the kill.

"He's obviously only interested in himself as he has quite clearly demonstrated. Now... if you were my wife... I'd never let you out of my sight." His hand slipped around her waist. He waited for her to disentangle herself from his embrace, to push him away but it never came. He hugged her tighter to his body as he moved his face closer to hers.

Kelly began to breathe deeply. She was aware that her hips had moulded themselves to Stan's body. She was aroused but wasn't fully aware of it yet. She was still focused on her emotions and angry feelings about her husband, but she knew Stan had his hand on her waist.

Oh! She jumped slightly. Maybe not! She felt his hand glide down from her waist and take a firm grip of one of her arse cheeks.

Stan squeezed. 'God' he groaned to himself, 'that is fucking wonderful!' The feel of her soft but firm, fleshy arse cheek was unbelievably great. He squeezed again. And again. And then he felt Kelly move against him and felt her large breasts pushing into his chest. Ohhh... fuckkk!!

He looked into her eyes as she peered up at him. He could see she was aroused. It was perfectly obvious to him that he was close to getting his cock inside this woman. Was it really going to be that easy?

He leaned in and kissed her. Her lips felt soft and sensuous and welcoming. It was a great first kiss and he felt his cock harden instantly because of it. Kelly kissed him back... but harder. All her pent up emotion and anger poured out into that one deep, soulful kiss, as she pushed her lips against his, mashing them hard together before their tongues met and swirled and played inside each other's mouths.

In an instant, his hand was on her breast. How could he resist. He been looking at them all night even before Angela had introduced her to him. Who wouldn't be impressed by these twin orbs of luscious delight, sticking out so prominently, perfectly encased as they were inside her tight, low cut, cleavage revealing, form fitting tee shirt. They were magnificent. He felt his cock throbbing inside his jeans. He wasn't sure if it was the right time to get his cock out for her or not. He didn't want to spook her too much.

He kissed her hard again, groping and fondling her breast, moving it around inside her bra. He knew she was large but he was struggling to get hold of it all in his hand. And he had big hands.

Kelly's hips began to gyrate as her arousal grew. That kiss! What was she thinking? Kissing a man she'd barely just met. And her a married woman! And what he was now doing to her tits was just great. She'd not had them groped like that for many a long year. Her mind unwittingly recalled the times when she and Fred had watched porn and in particular Japanese porn where all the woman seemed to have huge breasts, which were always the main focus of attention for the men in the film, who would grope and fondle them for a vast amount of the time.

She kissed him back harder as he manipulated and worked on her tits. She could feel her nipples growing larger as Stan caught them from time to time as his hands moved relentlessly over her heavy breasts.

He reached for her hand and pulled it down his body. She instantly knew where he was taking it. She let him lower it down towards his crotch. The thought that she should be resisting was gone in a flash as he guided her hand down to rest on the bulge in his jeans. She was shocked at herself for being really curious as to what size he was.

Stan was beside himself with glee. He glanced quickly skywards, giving thanks to god, that his relationship with his on again - off again girlfriend was presently in off-mode. With a lewd grin, he took her small hand in his and placed it over his bulge, holding it there for a moment before letting go. His grin became a broad smile when she didn't move it away and he celebrated the fact by giving her breast another squeeze.

123456...8