If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And neither had Alex.

"How long is it since you had sex?" he gasped, shaking his head in amazement.

"A while..." Kelly gasped back in reply. She knew it wasn't the lack of sex that had brought about her reaction. It was the build up of the recent, alcohol fuelled, unsatisfied arousal and titillation that had brought about her wanton reaction.

"Come with me." Alex grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her away from the truck. He had spotted a likely spot where they could go and be undisturbed.

"Where are we going," she breathed hoarsely as she tottered behind him, struggling to keep upright in her high heels.

It was then she saw where Alex was taking her. Away from the race track, past the horse boxes and trucks was a small copse, a dense thicket of trees and shrubs.

"No, no Alex, you can't... you can't take me... we... we can't go in there." She pulled back against him.

Alex pushed through between two small bushes and dragged her after him. They were in a small clearing inside the copse, but well hidden from the racecourse by surrounding bushes and shrubs.

He collected Kelly in his arms and kissed her again, his hands returning to her body once more, one to continue working on her large breasts and the other to her slick, sopping wet, free flowing, juicy pussy.

"Alex... no... oooooooo... we shouldn't be... nooo..." Her words were cut off as he kissed her again.

He spun her around and bent her over at the waist. "Grab hold of that tree," he rasped as with a struggle he lifted up the hem of her dress over her hips.

She leaned forward, her hands closing on a young sapling. It gave slightly as she took it into her grasp.

She felt Alex's hands grip hold of her sopping wet thong and felt it being eased down her legs. He abandoned it to leave it lying at her ankles.

Distracted momentarily as she debated whether to pick it up Kelly was brought back to reality when she heard the unmistakeable sound of a zip being lowered. She felt her body quiver in anticipation, it's memory receptor recalling with obvious delight what that sound signified and what it was the precursor to.

Alex stepped up behind her and she gasped as she felt the thick head of his cock against her pussy lips once again. Had it really been all those years ago. It seemed like only yesterday.

"Ohhmmyyggoodd..." she exhaled loudly as he pushed against her. She felt him breach her outer lips. He paused as she began to pant. She knew what was coming and she knew initially it would be painful.

> > >

Stan hurried across the grass, making for the last place he had seen Kelly and the mystery man. It had taken him a while to get out of the paddock and he was hoping he wasn't too late.

He stopped to extricate his binoculars from his coat pocket. Maybe if he had a scan round he might get lucky. He focused on the last place he remembered seeing her and swivelled round in a lazy arc. Nothing.

"Shit!" he cursed himself. He was too late.

He made a final scan. Nothing.

"Bloody shit!" he exclaimed. He exhaled deeply. Fuck it. He'd blown it. He'd end up having to fuck Britney now, just to relieve his pent up emotions. Still it could be worse. After all she wasn't the worst shag in the world!

"Okay, Kelly, one last time," he muttered to himself. He made another slow scan round. Nothing. Or was it nothing? A slight movement caught his eye.

He swung his binoculars back a fraction. There, there, he screamed at himself. There they were. He watched as two figures came further out from behind a truck. It was definitely a man and a woman. He peered more intently through the eye piece willing the woman to be Kelly.

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed exuberantly as he watched the man lead Kelly towards a small stand of trees and bushes.

Realisation dawned almost immediately. "Oh my god... Kelly... you dirty little bitch!"

Stan was horrified. Kelly was going to get fucked. Now that just wasn't fair. Not fair at all. If it was going to be anyone it should be me, he thought indignantly. He watched as the couple pushed their way through the bushes and into the copse. And then, not knowing why he did, Stan made his way over to follow them.

> > >

Kelly was still bent over, hanging on to the sapling in front of her for dear life. Alex had still not pushed any further inside but with just the bulbous head of his cock inside her she already felt fuller than she had for years. She tried to push back but Alex stopped her with a quick slap of her arse.

"Now, now Kelly, not yet..." he teased. He freed her breasts again from the confines of her dress. It didn't take much doing.

He peered over her shoulders, sinking a bit more of his cock inside Kelly's pussy as he leaned forward. She groaned loudly as he slid his hands onto her dangling boobs. He closed his eyes as he luxuriated in the sensuousness and feel of her large globes of delight. He could feel her large nipples were extremely swollen and erect as his fingers caught them time after time as his hands roamed unfettered across her flesh.

"God Kelly... but your tits are just the best," he exuded as he continued to play with them.

He pushed forward a bit more and groaned himself as he felt Kelly's pussy clamp down on to his shaft.

"I see you remember too..." he added with a smirk as she wiggled her arse backwards towards him as she attempted to get his cock deeper inside.

Withdrawing slightly he then pushed his way deep inside her one more time. She grunted as he stretched her wide open, her pussy adapting quickly to the size of his colossal hard on.

"Ohhh... fuuucccckkkkk..." she moaned. She pushed back hard again striving to get him in deeper. Even though she was drunk she knew what she was doing. She realised she was now a cock craving slut.

> > >

At the edge of the copse, Stan stood, mouth wide open as he watched Kelly getting well and truly fucked by the mystery man. He could see everything but unless they turned around, which would be a near physical impossibility, they wouldn't see him. He couldn't believe what he seeing but it certainly was having an effect on his cock, which was throbbing painfully inside his trousers.

It suddenly came to him. The idea of how he could perhaps get to be in the same position as the man who was presently stood behind Kelly, thrusting his cock deep inside her clearly wet and willing pussy. Even from where he was stood silently watching, he could hear the squelching noises coming from between her legs, flesh slapping against flesh, loud grunts of pleasure being expelled from their mouths as the man picked up the pace.

He took out his mobile phone and finding the camera setting, changed it to video and pressed play. He zoomed in. He already knew the picture quality would be superb as he had already used this feature of his phone when on holiday. He laughed silently to himself as he saw how clear the image he was recording was. Every part of Kelly's body was on display together with graphic shots of the man's large cock sawing in and out of her pussy as he fucked her relentlessly.

> > >

Kelly was moaning constantly now. She was getting thoroughly used by Alex and her pussy was in constant spasm as he hammered into her with an increasing frenzy. She'd already climaxed twice and was approaching her third when she felt Alex stiffen. He paused for a split second then gave her another swift and vigorous pounding before he finally exploded. She could feel a torrent of cum flood inside her as his cock pulsed rapidly until it slowed down to finish in a series of small tremors.

"Fuck, that was intense," Alex gasped as he slowly withdrew his cock from her ravaged pussy. Kelly felt his cock plop free followed almost immediately by a load of his sticky white gunge. She could feel globs of it oozing down onto her thighs.

She managed to stand upright. She wasn't a young chick anymore so it took her awhile to straighten up completely as her knees refused to co-operate at first.

Finding her purse she cleaned up as much of Alex's sticky stuff as her couple of tissues would allow before she located and reclaimed her thong. She stepped into it but knew instantly it would be useless in stemming the flow of cum, which was already seeping out of her pussy again.

She looked over at Alex, expecting to see a smug look of conquest on his face. But he just looked knackered. He too was completely spent. It seemed that age truly does catch up with everyone.

Easing her dress back over her large breasts took no time at all. Alex watched as she adjusted them to make sure they were properly contained. Her nipples stood out as big as champagne corks. There was no hope of disguising them.

They looked at each other awkwardly. It appeared neither knew what to say.

"Well..." Alex coughed nervously, "erm... I think we'd better go."

"Yes I think so too," Kelly muttered in reply. She felt terrible. She'd just relived her youth, and it most certainly wasn't an action befitting a wife and mother with adult children.

She made her way out of the copse, looking cautiously from side to side before making her stumbling exit. It was hard work to walk on grass in high heels. As she stepped out she turned just in time to see Stan leering at her. He gave her the thumbs up and her world collapsed around her.

Fuck. She'd been caught!

> > >

Stan was beside himself with glee. He was ecstatic because Kelly knew he'd seen her getting fucked by Alex. And because of this he was pretty sure it would soon dawn on her what he would want from her to keep it a secret.

He'd watched as Kelly and Alex parted ways. It was a bit stilted, especially from Kelly's point of view as out the corner of her eye she could clearly see Stan was grinning at her. Alex of course was totally oblivious. He didn't know who Stan was and furthermore could have cared less if he did. After he said his farewells to Kelly he went off to find his wife.

Ignoring Stan, a flustered Kelly made her escape and went straight to the car park and to the safety of the bus. It was a long and uncomfortable ride home, made all the worse when Stan came and sat next to her. It wasn't long before all of their party were asleep. That was apart from Stan, who also kept Kelly wide awake too. Several times she had to slap his hand away when he tried to slide it up her leg and a couple of times when he tried to grope her tits. It was exhausting.

He for his part continued to leer at her. He made no secret of what he was looking at, gazing longingly at her tits and every now and again winking at her with a knowing smile plastered all over his face.

When the bus arrived back at the pub to drop everyone off, Kelly made her excuses and beat a hasty retreat to the sanctuary of her home.

>

>

STAN MAKES HIS MOVE

Along with another woman, Kelly worked as an administrator for a small electronics company. Her office was located in a Business Centre on the outskirts of town. Here several different companies rented individual office space whilst sharing the cost of having a manned reception desk, which was located in the main entrance lobby of the building. This economy of scale made it a much cheaper alternative than a company renting their own building.

At work the following day, Kelly waited nervously for Stan to come in to see her. She was convinced that he would waste no time at all in exploiting this situation. When he didn't show up she was relieved. Or was it that she was disappointed? After all, every day he didn't come in to gloat at her misfortune, was just delaying the inevitable. And that would lead to yet another day agonizing over his expected arrival, a visit that would surely complete her misery and probably ruin her life as well.

It was the following Monday, around lunchtime, and Kelly was on her own. Her colleague, who only worked part-time, had left for the day. She was busy sorting out a problem that had delayed her lunchtime departure herself, when she received a phone call from the front reception desk saying that there was someone to see her.

Her mind elsewhere, she gave no thought that it could be Stan, so she was ill prepared when he casually sauntered into the office. Her stomach dropped to her knees and her breathing grew ragged as he made his way towards her.

"Kelly ... how lovely to see you again," he said with a smirk, as he leaned forward and made a big show of kissing her on both cheeks.

"Hello Stan," Kelly murmured back. "You'd better come on in here," she added, turning and indicating her private office.

She went in first and took her seat behind her desk. She looked up as he followed her inside and then just stood, towering over her. She swallowed hard. If Stan had meant to appear intimidating, it had worked.

"O ... okay, what do you want?" She was nervous but was determined not to show it. She was grabbing the bull by the proverbial horns, so to speak.

Stan took his time before replying. He was drinking in the wonderful sight before him. Kelly had her hair up in a messy bun-cum-ponytail, and was wearing makeup that highlighted her alluring brown eyes and her red, pouty, kissable lips. She looked hot. Really hot.

His gaze dropped lower, taking in the swell of her large breasts, nicely showcased by her tight fitting, white blouse. Her black skirt reached her knees and she was wearing tights. Or stockings. Yeah, stockings. That would be awesome! He grinned inwardly at the thought of that!

"Well?" Kelly's terse question brought him out of his reverie.

"Oh ... yeah ... what do I want.? Well ... I was kind of thinking that maybe you already knew," Stan smirked in reply.

Kelly breathed deeply trying to calm her nerves. "I'm not sure I follow?" she replied calmly, hoping her bluster might deter Stan.

Stan smiled broadly. He wasn't having it. "Okay, you want to play games Kelly, lets have a little look at this shall we?"

He pulled out his mobile phone and opened up the photo gallery. He found the video and pressed play. But he could barely see a thing due to the sunlight streaming in through the office window.

"You'll have to come over here," Stan said to Kelly, as he moved to a spot in the office away from the direct light. Kelly left her seat behind the desk and followed him. The waft from her perfume assaulted his senses as soon as she came up to stand alongside of him. She smelled so good. Calming himself down, he held the phone for her as he pressed the play icon again.

The picture quality was first class. And so was the sound, which Kelly soon found out first hand. Her voice rang out clearly as she pleaded with Alex to fuck her and fuck her hard.

"Please turn it off, turn it off," she begged urgently as the sound blasted from Stan's mobile phone. He quickly turned it down and they watched the rest of the damning evidence in silence.

Stan's cock began to throb as he became aroused watching the footage. Kelly looked on horrified, her mind numb before she realised that Stan had his hand up her skirt and was busy stroking her inner thigh.

More disgusted with herself for not noticing that he had managed to do that without her realising, she batted his hand away. He grinned in reply, happy to have discovered she was indeed wearing stockings.

She returned to her desk, slumping back down into her office chair. "So what do you want?" she asked wearily. She already had more than an inkling of where this was heading.

"Well, how about for starters you show me your tits?" he leered.

"WHAT! Are you crazy! I'm not doing that. My god, who do you think you are!" Kelly replied angrily.

Stan laughed before replying. "I'm the man who's got a video of you getting well and truly rogered by a man who's not your husband! THAT'S who I am!"

"I'm not doing it!" Kelly huffed, folding her arms underneath her breasts, not realising that by squeezing them together it just made them appear even larger, which was perfect as far as Stan was concerned.

"Fair enough," Stan replied. He was smiling as he closed down his mobile phone and slipped it into his pocket. "See you then," he quipped as he began to walk away.

Kelly watched as he made to leave. That was far too easy. "Hang on a minute... you're going to do something, aren't you?" she called out after him.

Stan stopped and turned around. "Sure am," he retorted, with an even bigger smile. "I figured I could upload it onto a few porn sites. Anything with amateur MILF's might be a good place to start. They always get great viewing figures, or so I'm told. And there's loads more besides them. Anything shot by real people. They're always popular. It would be a shame not to get some enjoyment out of it. Just think Kelly, you'll be a star, your sex act will be watched by millions of men around the world... and no doubt some women as well. They'll all be wanking themselves off to you and your video!"

"Noooo... you wouldn't..." Kelly looked at him in horror, "you wouldn't... would you?"

"Who knows? Maybe your husband will get to watch it, not to mention all of your friends. They all watch porn you know!" Stan smirked in response. He was delighted with the look on Kelly's face. He had no idea whether her friends watched it or not. He supposed they did, but either way he didn't much care. Besides, it was all bluff. He had no idea how to upload a video to a porn site anyway.

"Okay, okay, what do you want," Kelly asked. She was defeated. She knew there was to be no escape. Her stupidity had been exploited.

"Well, for starters - how about you show me your tits - like I just asked you a couple of minutes ago. It's not that difficult Kelly, all you have to do is unbutton your blouse."

Kelly let out a deep sigh. She didn't want to do this, but what choice did she have? She sure as hell didn't want the video appearing on any porn sites. She began to unbutton her blouse.

"STOP!"

Kelly looked up in surprise as Stan moved towards her.

"What now?" she said testily.

"Make it sexy. Tease me."

"And how do I do that?" Kelly asked, already feeling sick to her stomach.

"Your glasses, put them on. That'd be good for starters," Stan answered excitedly. "You know ... like the women do in them secretary sex videos. In fact, you know what, you're the spitting image of one I've seen in a video. She was very sexy - just like you! Are you sure it WASN'T you?" he added mischievously.

Kelly shook her head. "Of course not. God, you're disgusting. You really are a pervert Stan!"

"Yeah, so I've been told many times," he said with a grin.

"And take it slow, and make it sensual ... I want to savour the moment," he added, as she began to quickly slip the buttons on her blouse.

She took her time, bitterly regretting her drunken actions just a few days ago that had led her to this lewd debasement.

Looking over the top of her glasses, and pursing her lips in a sexy pose, she took hold of both sides of her blouse and pulled it open.

"So, is this what you want to see Stan? Is it sexy enough for you?" she spat out angrily.

"Holy fuck!" Stan gasped, mesmerised by the magnificent sight before him. Her large breasts were being held firmly together by her half-cup red lace bra, which just served to give her a deep, jaw dropping cleavage that just screamed, "touch me - grope me!"

"More," he croaked, "show me more."

Kelly smiled inwardly. Men - they were so easy! Show them a bit of cleavage or a glimpse of thigh and they became as malleable as putty. With no thought now about what she was doing, and seemingly fully into her actions, she slowly removed her blouse and teasingly tossed it onto her desk. She could see Stan was almost drooling in anticipation.

She eased her fingers inside her bra straps, lifting them slightly, causing her breasts to rise and ripple before she slid the straps off her shoulders. She turned sideways to Stan, giving him an alternative view of her large mammaries, a view he seemed to like judging by the low groan that escaped from his lips.

1...345678