If You Go, I Won't Wait for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly smiled. She felt she had all the power now, and was enjoying this more than perhaps she should. Maybe she had just discovered she had an exhibitionist alter ego that got a thrill from exposing herself!

Without another thought that what she was doing was wrong, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled it away from her chest with an almost flamboyant flourish.

"MY GOD ... your tits are fantastic!" Stan exploded. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her body. As far as he was concerned, her breasts were perfect. Large, heavy, and incredibly, had very little sag. How or why that was, he had no idea.

And her nipples - wow! To him they looked like a partly fattened champagne cork, or a thick button, but whatever they resembled, one thing was sure; he'd never seen nipples that looked that good or that big. Not that it mattered much. They too were perfect and what excited him more, was that they were very erect and hard, which meant in his mind, that Kelly was aroused by what she'd done.

Kelly was indeed aroused. And now embarrassed. What the hell was she thinking? Why had she behaved that way? Had she really enjoyed what Stan had made her do? Surely not? But then again, she had broken her marriage vows just a few days ago, so maybe this WAS who she was becoming.

Stan stared at Kelly. He was so worked up that all he wanted to do was bend her over her desk and give her a right good fucking. And by the look on her face and the size of her nipples, he thought she might just be willing to let him do that.

The shrill ring of the phone broke the spell. Kelly quickly redressed herself as she took the call hands-free. Stan waited patiently until she had finished.

The call ended, Kelly looked up at Stan from her desk. She was waiting for him to say something. Stan looked puzzled, like he was trying to make a decision about what to do next.

"I'll pick you up tonight at your house around eight," Stan blurted out. "And wear something sexy!"

"What! Pick me up? For what?" Kelly asked, her bewilderment quite evident.

"Isn't it obvious?" Stan replied. Kelly raised her hands as she shrugged her shoulders.

Stan sighed loudly and then replied. "Okay, let me explain it clearly so there can be NO misunderstanding. I want what he had. I want to fuck you too. The only difference is when we do it, it won't be a one time event!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Kelly scoffed in reply. "Absolutely no way!"

>

>

SHOW TIME

Stan picked her up at exactly eight o'clock. It had taken her a while but she'd finally come to terms with the fact that as much as she didn't want this to happen, it was entirely her own fault that it was going to.

He told her to wear something sexy. She didn't want to go too far so picked out a simple outfit comprising of a skirt and top. Unfortunately her skirt showed off a bit more leg than she was comfortable in displaying. Not only was it on the short side but being a pencil skirt it hugged her arse very nicely indeed. And to make her fashion faux pas worse, her top, which was a tad clingy, was also perhaps a size too small. It moulded itself around her bra thus highlighting her large breasts, a sight that Stan was certainly very appreciative of.

"You look very nice," he said, as she slid into the passenger seat of his car. "How about giving me a kiss?"

"Not a chance," she replied frostily, "I don't want the neighbours to see anything, if you don't mind."

"Okay," Stan chortled, "whatever you say."

Due to the amount of thigh on display Stan had a hard time keeping his attention on the road as he drove her to a remote pub out in the sticks. He'd picked this location as he felt there was less chance she would be recognised by anyone this far out of town.

Kelly for her part was at first surprised and then grateful at how considerate Stan was treating her. So much so that as she enjoyed her rump steak and french fries, she asked him for his reasons. A couple of glasses of wine had also helped take off some of the edge.

"Look Kelly, I don't want this to be just a quick fuck. That's far too sleazy. I want it to be more than that. I want it to be enjoyable, for the both of us."

"Well how about we don't do anything instead," she said hopefully. Even as she spoke the words she knew it was a futile last gasp attempt that stood no chance of success.

Stan smiled at her. He didn't need to say anything.

"Well there's no way we're going to make love, I can tell you that for a fact!" she replied tersely.

"I quite agree," Stan said. "How about if we meet half way?"

"What do you mean?" She looked at him curiously.

"What about if we have sex!" he replied with a broad smile. "There is a difference you know. Besides you might find you like it!"

Kelly stared back at him. She was completely dumbfounded by Stan's reasoning but she didn't seem to have any other options.

When they got into the car to leave the pub, Stan put his arm around her shoulder and drew her to him. She cringed at his inappropriate intimate touch but then realised there was only one ending to this evening. She relaxed and offered no more resistance. She tilted her head as their lips locked together and they kissed, long and deep and hard. She was not surprised when his right hand slipped over her left boob and began to fondle it. And it wasn't long before she was aroused herself, a fact she displayed to Stan by involuntarily parting her legs.

Not one to miss an open invitation, Stan slid his hand off her boob and ran it along her shapely thigh right up to the top of her leg. Kelly sighed as his fingers brushed against her lace panties and she opened her legs wider, pushing down to meet his hand.

It didn't take long before Stan was driving her wild as he did everything to her that she craved for. So she was staggered when he suddenly sat up, started the car engine and drove off.

"Are we going so soon?" she panted, her arousal still evident.

"Yeah," Stan replied, "just hang on, it won't take long." He slipped a hand under her skirt and ran it along her thigh until he reached her mound. Her legs parted again as he ran his hand across her sodden lace panties. Even through the fabric he could feel her pussy lips were swollen and engorged with lust as they seemingly pushed back against his insistent fingertips. Kelly's eyes closed as she gave herself to the pleasure emanating from her pussy.

"Where are we?" Kelly asked dreamily, when he finally stopped the car.

"My place," he replied. "Come on, let's go." He stepped around to the passenger side and helped her out the car. As she straightened up he took her into his arms and kissed her. She was breathless when they parted, her heart beating loudly inside her chest, a dull roaring sound assaulting her ears. He certainly could kiss, of that there was no doubt.

He fumbled with his key, his excitement at being so close to taking this woman at last almost too much to take. Finally he crashed through his front door, dragging Kelly with him. It wasn't long before he had her inside his bedroom. He slumped down onto his bed and left her standing in front of him. He looked over his prize.

With her dirty blonde hair and her smoking hot brown eyes she looked divine. But her body was better. Large breasts jutting out proudly from her chest, the swell of her bosom clearly evident through her tight fitting top. And her legs, spectacularly displayed by her short skirt, were nothing short of superb. Curvaceous and shapely and enhanced by her high heel shoes they were the best legs he had seen for a long time. And he couldn't ignore her lovely plump arse, so round, so full, so perfect.

"Lose the clothes," he mumbled to her. He could scarcely breathe now as his emotions took control. He was no longer Mr Cool. He was just desperate to spread her legs and fuck her.

She shed her clothes quickly, embarrassed that she was doing this but aroused all the same. He held out a hand and she climbed up onto the bed and lay down next to him. He leaned over her and their lips met. They kissed for a long time, Stan savouring every moment and every kiss. Their tongues combined as they kissed with a growing intensity that they both found hard to control. And all the time Stan fondled and massaged and groped and pawed at her impressive tits. Her nipples were rock hard, erect and swollen as he repeatedly licked, sucked and nibbled them until she could stand it no more.

"Please fuck me Stan, I think I'm more than ready," she finally gasped. Stan was satisfied. His seduction was coming to an end. He was finally going to have sex with her. A fact that he callously reminded her of.

He rolled over to lay on top of her, her legs spreading wide for him as he positioned his rock hard cock at her slippery entrance.

"Ohhhhh gaaaawd ..." she moaned loudly as he eased his large cock past her engorged pussy lips, her arms coiling around his neck as he entered her.

"Oohhhh fuuuuucckk ..." she groaned as he picked up the pace and began to thrust more energetically. She wrapped her legs around his body as her hands left his neck to claw at his back.

And as she lay beneath him, her body writhing in pleasurable agony as he ploughed his big cock in and out of her willing yet still very married pussy, she was inclined to agree with his earlier statement. Love really did have nothing to do with it. Sex on it's own was just great.

Being fucked by Alex was one thing but this was altogether better. For one thing, unlike Alex, Stan seemed to be a considerate lover, and secondly his cock was every bit as impressive as Alex's. And thirdly, he certainly knew how to use it.

As she came to yet another orgasm there were no thoughts of her husband cluttering up her head, and certainly none regarding his likely return in a few weeks time. As far as she was concerned, if he didn't come back, she wasn't that bothered anymore. She had everything she needed. And if that was selfish, then so be it.

She'd told him that if he went she wouldn't wait for him but he'd gone anyway.

And she was now determined that he wasn't going to make her out to be a liar. She had everything she needed to survive. She had the money that Fred provided, his wages from France going directly into their joint bank account from which the household bills were paid. She had her own money, which went directly into her own bank account. She had her kids, if she needed help.

And now it seemed she had someone capable and more than willing to sate her sexual needs, something she'd thought had long since passed her by, but seemingly hadn't.

Was she selfish? Hell yes. But she deserved it all.

As she'd told Fred she would, she hadn't waited, she'd moved on.

>

>

KELLY'S ESCAPE

Seven weeks had slipped by in the blink of an eye. Seven weeks since Kelly had told Fred to go fuck himself after he announced that he wouldn't be returning to England for a little while longer.

The company he worked for had offered him an extension of twelve months to his initial six month contract and with a substantial pay increase, he'd found it hard to refuse.

To Kelly of course, it was all bullshit and just served to prove that Fred was no longer interested in her, a feeling that she had mentioned to her best friend, Angela, on several occasions.

"He just doesn't care about me," she wailed, after Angela had asked her a seemingly innocuous question that had set Kelly off on her latest rant.

"He just fucked off. And now, he barely calls me anymore," she added bitterly.

"But I thought you told him not to contact you ever again after you filed for divorce?" Angela asked.

"Yes I did - but he still should have made the effort. He's a pillock and I hate him," Kelly stormed angrily.

Angela shook her head. She loved Kelly to bits, but there were times when her friend was totally irrational, especially where Fred was concerned.

"But Kelly, in all the time Fred was there, did you ever make any attempt to go out to see him, to talk to him, to listen to him? No - you didn't. Maybe if you had gone, you could have seen for yourself how things were for Fred. You never know, you might have even enjoyed yourself. Better weather, better food AND better wine!" she added with a smile.

"More like I would have seen Fred with some French floosie," Kelly answered bitterly. "God knows, he never thought about me while he was over there."

Angela cringed slightly. She knew that Fred hadn't hooked up with anyone. He'd been working morning, noon, and night to make enough money to send home to his wife, leaving himself the bare minimum to live on in France. She knew all this because she and Lee had been to visit him. They'd never told Kelly about their visit because Fred had asked them not too.

"You mean - unlike you!" Angela retorted without thinking.

Kelly glared at her. She let out an irritated sigh. "You know very well that Stan blackmailed me into having sex with him. I would never have entertained him if it hadn't have been for that."

"And since?" Angela asked, knowing full well just how far their affair - if that was what it was now - had progressed.

"Well, I have to say that he IS a good fuck," Kelly smirked, "he's got a bigger cock than Fred and he certainly knows which buttons to press."

"So why are you so annoyed about Fred then? You say you're angry that he left you. You're also saying that he didn't satisfy you sexually. You threatened to leave him if he went, but he went anyway. And now you've started divorce proceedings. So why are you so hung up on Fred still? I just don't get it, what exactly DO you want?"

"I don't know, okay!" Kelly sniffled, tears forming in her eyes. "I thought if I made his life a misery, he wouldn't go. I thought if I refused to go out to France to visit him, he'd miss me and come home. But he didn't. He didn't stay here. And he hasn't come home. He hasn't missed me at all. He's forgotten about me." Her tears began to fall. "But I miss him. I miss him so much."

Kelly was sobbing as Angela hugged her friend.

"Oh Angela, I've really fucked up haven't I? I thought if I threatened Fred with divorce he'd see reason and come back. But he hasn't. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know sweetheart, I really don't. You've fucked up, of that there is no doubt. But look on the bright side. You've still got Stan!"

"I don't want Stan. I've never wanted Stan. Yes I know I like the sex, but that's all he is - all he'll ever be. He's just a human dildo for me to use. A big human dildo I grant you, but he's not Fred. He doesn't make me laugh like Fred can. He doesn't know how to deal with my mood swings. He doesn't do the little things that I took for granted with Fred. He's just not Fred. Apart from the sex. And I can live without great sex, but I'm just not sure I can live the rest of my life without my husband. What can I say, he got me."

"Put up with you more like," Angela quipped, making Kelly giggle a little bit.

"Oh what am I going to do Angela?" she moaned, her smile fading quickly.

"Well first thing you're going to do is wipe those tears from your eyes. Then secondly, you're going to ring your solicitor and put a stop to those divorce proceedings. And thirdly, you're going to take a weeks holiday and you're going to book a flight to France to see Fred as soon as possible."

"What about Stan? How do I prevent him from posting that video on the internet?"

"You leave Stan to me," Angela said with a smile. "I'll sort him out once and for all."

Three days later and Kelly boarded her flight to France and her hoped for reconciliation with her husband.

>

>

ANGELA'S FATE

Angela meanwhile had put her plan into motion. With Lee working nights she knew Stan would be at home when she called around at his house.

She knew Stan had a soft spot for her. He'd told her on several occasions how hot she was, and a couple of times he'd groped her arse when giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as he said goodbye. She'd let it slide with just a swift rebuke and the threat of telling Lee what he had done.

She had thought it would be easy, but as the taxi pulled away and she knocked on his front door, the thought that this actually might not be such a good idea crossed her mind. The door opened almost immediately, thereby ending her notion that maybe she should leave.

"Angela - what are you doing here?" Stan said, his surprise clearly evident as his head jerked back in shock. "Not that it's not lovely to see you of course, it's just a surprise," he added hastily, as his eyes dropped from her face to her body.

Angela was a tidy package. With a slim, almost willowy build, she still curved in all the right places. Her breasts were nearly as big as Kelly's so were more than a decent handful. And that was probably the reason she had decided to wear a short floaty dress with a small zip at the front, undone just enough to display her alluring cleavage to Stan's lascivious gaze.

As Stan feasted on the view before him, a sudden strong gust of wind caused Angela's dress to billow and lift, so exposing her white lace panties and bare thighs to his lustful eyes. She laughed lightheartedly as she brought her skirt under control.

Stan recovered quickly. He'd never seen her dressed like this before, showing her tits so brazenly, and it made him curious to know why.

He forced himself to look into Angela's face. She wasn't gorgeous by any means, her long nose and pointy chin prevented that, but she was certainly not unattractive for her age. With long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes she was quite alluring sometimes, especially when she wore more makeup than usual, which interestingly she was doing tonight.

But it was her lips that were her best facial feature. Wonderfully shaped, thick and pouty, they were lips you wanted to kiss long and hard, right before forcing your cock between them.

He felt his cock stiffen as he stared at her before dropping his gaze back down to her body.

"Can I come in then Stan?" Angela said with a smile. She could see he was having a hard time tearing his eyes away from her breasts.

"Yeah - yeah - sorry - yeah come on in," he mumbled, stepping back and opening the door wider.

Angela entered and walked past him, deliberately putting on an extra bit of hip movement to make her floaty dress eddy and swirl with every step she took. He closed the door and then turned to watch her as she carried on walking down the hallway to the living room. Her legs looked divine and her arse was so big and juicy. His cock stiffened again.

He followed her into the living room. She had already perched herself on the edge of his sofa and crossed her legs, thereby displaying even more of her delectable thighs to his hungry gaze.

"Can I get you a drink Angela?" he asked, hoping she would.

"Sure, thanks Stan. I'll have a glass of white wine if you don't mind," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, no problem, one glass of white wine coming up."

He disappeared into the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with a couple of large wine glasses filled almost to the brim. He sat down next to her and handed one to her. "Cheers," he said, as he leaned forward and they clinked glasses.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked. He took a drink before he added, "Not that you're not welcome of course, but it must be something special because you've never been here before."

That's very true, so I'll cut right to the chase," Angela replied. "I want to talk to you about Kelly." She paused for a moment to gauge his reaction. "And a certain video you have of her in a somewhat ... erm ... compromising situation?"

"How do you know about that?" Stan blurted out. "She told you?" he added incredulously, when he saw the look on Angela's face.

"Of course she did Stan. You should know that women never keep secrets from each other, especially from their BFF's."

1...345678