I'll Always Catch You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and removed her blouse. That only made things worst for me, and before her hands returned to my dick. She reached behind her back and opened the clasp of her bra. Then slowly she lowered it down and off. She took one of the cups and pressed my dick into it. God! It was warm from her body. My eyes rolled back in my head. That felt so damn good!

Then Hannah went on her knees. She tugged on my dick a few times, and then I felt her warm wet lips on my cock. Hannah took all of me in her mouth.

She had both hands on the cheeks of my ass as she slid her mouth back and forth on my dick. Hannah let me slip out of her mouth for a second, and then she began kissing my sack. She sucked one of my balls in her mouth and her tongue teased it with small little strokes. Then she let me go, and kissed my sack as she rolled my balls around with her hands. Instinctively, I rested my hands on her head and my fingers played with her long brown hair.

All of this was happening way too fast, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load into her mouth.

I got a short reprieve when she let my sack alone and laid back onto the floor. She cupped her tits and teased her nipples until they were as hard as new pencils. I knew what she wanted, and didn't wait for her to tell me.

I straddled her and pushed my erect dick down onto her right nipple. Hannah drew her legs up.

"OH, Jim. Jim. Jim! Come on my tits!"

I placed my dick on a tit and slowly moved the head around a nipple. I felt her skin begin to warm.

My dick had a mind of its own when it found her mouth. She sucked eagerly while her hands played dice with my balls once more.

That's when the strangest thing happened. I knew I didn't have much come left in me, and I was about to let go of whatever I had left on her tits, when Hannah's eyes rolled back and her orgasm hit.

I've never had a woman even fake an orgasm with me that didn't involve rubbing her clit, but Hannah was clearly having one that night

There was enough time to let me rest a bit. While her orgasm slowed, I returned to his nipples with my cock.

Hannah got what she always wanted as I tit fucked her. I came and quickly coated her tits with several streams of come. I felt a bit wicked that night, and I reached over and picked her bra off the floor. As quickly as I could, I slipped her arms back through the straps and pressed the cups to her wet come covered breasts. This time I was the one that took her hands and placed them on her tits. "Rub my come into your bra." That's exactly what she did, and within minutes, portions of her bra's cups were translucent from my come.

* * * * *

After that bit of fun, I got her on the sofa, and placed Hannah's legs over my lap. The head of my dick poked up between her knees and Hannah giggled.

We had a great time together that night. From getting a hand job under a table to coming on her tits, Hannah was the woman I think I've always dreamt about.

I knew it was all Hannah had to keep awake. So I got her onto the bed, my dick was still engorged and swung back and forth with every step I took.

And the night wasn't over yet for me.

* * * * *

You know, looking back, the entire evening was right out of a storybook. I enjoy talking to Hannah, she's so damn smart, and can hold a conversation on many subjects on different levels. Of course what she did to me at the restaurant was something only dreams are made of. In a strange way, a personal way, I enjoyed being Hannah's sex slave for that night. I've never in all my life had a woman that enjoyed having me under her control. It was an odd feeling, and personally, I found it sexy as hell. I especially enjoyed watching my come ooze through her bra.

Once back into our bedroom, her red skirt didn't have a chance and within a minute it was on the floor. I don't know what kind of pantyhose Hannah was wearing that night, all I do remember was there wasn't a seam anywhere that I could see. There wasn't the usual cotton panel in the crotch either, and all I could see were her white panties that rode high on her hips.

I was about to take her pantyhose off when out of the corner of my eye I noticed she had left the closet doors open. I went over and pulled the doors all the way back. There at the bottom was a plethora of shoes. I personally didn't know she owned that many pairs of shoes. Looking back, and I don't know why, but I picked up a few and quickly checked them out before returning them to the floor.

When I got back to Hannah, I stopped and looked at her. The nightlight in the hallway, and another one in the bedroom, lit the room with their yellow light.

I reached down and began to run my fingertips from Hannah's ankle to her knees. That damn hose she had on was so fuckin' soft, and within seconds my erection stiffened even more than I thought possible. Even though Hannah had pumped me dry at the restaurant, I was ready to go even if it meant only a dripple or two was all I had left.

Before I knew it, things had escalated. Instead of simply touching her legs, I had both hands on her thigh. I closed my eyes and relished the feel of her legs sheathed in ultra soft pantyhose as my fingers moved up and down those shapely legs.

I opened my eyes for a second, and they instantly focused on that damn open closet door. Looking back, I don't know what came over me. I walked over, my erect cock swung in time with each footfall, and I reached down and grabbed some of her shoes. I tossed them on the bed.

I pushed her legs together. I lifted her foot, and with her delicate toes captured by that silky nylon, my balls begged to be touched. I moved the head of my dick from her ankle to the very tips of her toes. Yet, I wasn't satisfied and I wanted more! I wanted Hannah in her fuckin' high heels!

So I reached out across the bed and grabbed the first pair of high heels I could reach. I slipped them on her feet and stood there in the dim light like some kind of monster. I simply wasn't able to stop. My mind was like an out of control racecar heading toward the wall. Within seconds I had my dick back on her shoes. This time, I rubbed my cock along the top of her foot were her toes hid inside her shoes.

"Please don't wake up..." I said as softly as I could.

I must have put a half-dozen pairs of high heels on Hannah, but the last ones, oh shit; they were too much for me. They were white and had a rather high pencil thin heel to them. I slipped them on her and stood back and simply admired Hannah on the bed wearing white high heels.

It was as though some demonic force had control of my brain. I wanted more. So I raided her closet one last time, and when I came back to the bed, I took off the white heels, and put on the ones she wore at the New Year's party—the ones with the heels that looked like they were made out of two by fours.

I didn't put them all the way on and let them dangle on her toes. I moved my cock from the top of her foot, down to her heel, and then I lifted her shoe off with my hard dick, and it dropped onto the floor with a thud. I looked up, and was worried Hannah might wake, but she didn't. I took it as a sign to continue, so I reached down on the floor and retrieved one of her white heels. I quickly slipped it back on her foot. I stood back and admired my handiwork once more. There was Hannah lying on the bed, her bare breasts flattened on her chest, dried come on her tits, her high cut white panties under her shear pantyhose. And best of all? I had one white high heel on one foot and her black clunky-heeled shoe on the other.

Normally, I can tell when I'm about to come. But that night in the bedroom, there wasn't any warning. I had my dick on her white heel when I came. Come exploded, and most of it went from the top of her foot to her knee. Surprised, I had more, so I wasn't done. So I quickly moved myself to her other shoe, the clunky one, and small globs of my come spattered on her hose and shoe.

I didn't come much on the clunky-heeled shoe, so I pulled it off and slipped the mate to the white one on.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my dick with a wet washcloth, and when I returned, Hannah was still sleeping. I gathered up the shoes still on the bed and put them on the floor. I crawled in next to Hannah. I can't recall any other time were I've come so much at any time in my life.

And I stared at the ceiling, and wondered what the fuck had come over me? I laid there beside Hannah, and the next thing that I remember was me thinking about her in those blue high heels. Jesus! It was damn near four in the morning and I had a stiff cock.

* * * * *

One eye opened and it focused on the alarm clock on the end table. "Holy shit!" It was almost noon. I rushed through my morning routine and made it to the kitchen in record time.

There was Hannah messing with the coffee pot. She turned when she heard me enter the kitchen.

"I was getting worried about you. You know what time it is?"

"Sure I do. Why did you let me sleep so long?"

"Don't know. Guess you needed to catch up with your beauty rest."

It was a good thing that Hannah was fast asleep last night. She had a few drinks, mostly wine, so maybe that was what kept her asleep. I was absolutely certain I would have NEVER done what I did had Hannah been awake. She didn't say a word. I was still processing what came over me. Was last night a fantasy that I allowed to sneak out? For Christ sake, the last twenty-four hours might have been a dream!

"Give me you hand?" Hannah asked.

I held it out while I sipped some coffee. I heard a snap and then I said, "Ouch! What the hell?"

"You need to monitor your blood sugar."

"You're right." I grinned at her while the monitor calculated my glucose level.

"You're down quite a bit. So I guess you can have half a Pop Tart for breakfast."

"No one eats half a Pop Tart. That's like eating half of a banana."

The coffee was helping get my blood flowing, and that's when I noticed Hannah had on a bright green polo shirt. There were four or five buttons that she had left undone, and I could see the cross around her neck. Hannah had been wearing her glasses more and more when she's home, and you know, I kinda liked the way she looked when she had her glasses on.

I must not have been fully awake yet, for when I looked down, there was Hannah wearing only her panties. She was bare footed.

"You look good this morning, Hannah. You look healthy." I looked again to make sure I wasn't seeing things as Hannah rarely walks around the apartment wearing only her panties.

Out of the blue, Hannah reached behind the countertop and placed onto the counter a pair of white high heels along with a pair of pantyhose.

I felt my heart stop. Oh shit! What am I going to tell her?

"Okay...what's this all about?" I asked.

"If you're going to put me to bed wearing my pantyhose and shoes, you should had at least woke me up so I could enjoy you coming on them."

I felt so small I could have hid under the coffee saucer. I lowered my head. I simply couldn't look Hannah in her eyes.

"You screwed up. You didn't take my hose and panties off like you always do, and you had over seven pairs of shoes on the floor. You had never have asked me to wear heels to bed, and the two large batches of dried come on my hose and high heels gave you away. Would you want to take a stab at telling me what you did?"

I pushed out from the kitchen table and walked into the living room. I plowed my fingers though my hair and then turned back at Hannah.

"I don't know what came over me. Honestly, it's never happened before to any woman I've ever been with. It won't happen again! Christ, I don't have a shoe fetish. Honest to God I don't."

"So what happened?"

I opened the patio door and stepped out into the sunshine. I needed to get some fresh air, and Hannah followed me. I looked into her eyes and said, "I don't know. I picked you up and took you back to the bedroom like I normally do, and I couldn't help to notice how attractive and sexy you looked." I shrugged. "Maybe it was what happened to me in the restaurant last night. I don't know. The next thing I knew I had put some of your shoes on you and well... I ran my dick over your legs and shoes. I came on your hose."

"And my high heels?"

"Yeah, on your shoes, too."

Hannah smiled and that really threw me a loop. "You're not mad?" I asked.

"A little bit." She draped her arms over my shoulders. "Two new rules. First, you're only allowed to come on my pantyhose if I'm awake so I can enjoy it, too."

"And the second rule?"

"You can only come on my shoes when I'm not sleeping."

"You're not mad?"

"Nope."

"Just like that, I'm off the hook?"

"I asked you last night if you'd like to do something special to me, and you said no."

"I didn't plan on doing what I did."

"But you've always thought about it though haven't you? Remember what happened at your parent's house at Christmas time when you put my shoes on for me?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

"You got an erection. I didn't think much of at the time, 'cause you can sprout one at the snap of my fingers. But I could tell you really liked messing with my heels don't you?"

"If I recall, I did enjoy that moment," I said.

Hannah took my hand and led me back to the living room. She sat me down on the sofa, and then she sat on the coffee table. Our knees touched, and she took my hands into hers.

"Do you know why I like watching you masturbate?" Hannah asked

"I ah, well, I figured you simply like it. You've told me that several times."

"I do, but there is a reason why I like it."

"And that is?"

"Because you're thinking of me when you do it. It's my face you're looking at, my body, and my breasts that turn you on and not some photographs in a magazine. You have no idea how that makes me feel. It's simply not only you coming, it's how your face looks, your breathing, even the temperature of your skin. I'm the one that's turning you on."

"But what does that have to do with last night?"

"You were thinking of me, and only me weren't you?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, you've always been the one."

Hannah held my hand and asked, "Did you ever do that with Becky?"

"Do what?"

"Come on her pantyhose and shoes."

"No! Absolutely never."

"But I turned you on enough that you let your boundaries down."

I sat there and didn't say a word. Perhaps I did cross an internal boundary last night. I felt ashamed for what I did, yet on the other hand, wow, it was quite a night.

"Maybe I did allow things to get out of hand."

Hannah stood and pointed a finger at me. "Don't move." She walked back to our bedroom. I stared out at the lake. I sure felt low. I remembered slipping Hannah's shoes on at Mom and Dad's house and how much I enjoyed doing that. Looking back, maybe that's why I was so pissed at Lisa on our first date when she came out wearing sandals. I palmed my eyes and tried to get those stupid thoughts out of my head.

"Jim?"

I looked up and there stood Hannah. She had several pairs of her shoes in her hands and those bright blues ones tucked under her arm. Hannah placed them on the coffee table in a neat row. Then from out of her other arm, Hannah placed several new packages of pantyhose between the pairs of shoes.

I picked one of the blue high heels up and asked, "These sure have gotten me in lot of trouble haven't they?"

Hannah sat back down on the coffee table and took my hands into hers. She rubbed my knuckles with her fingertip.

"There's absolutely nothing to be sorry about. As a matter of fact, I'm thrilled to death. Last night in the restaurant I was so afraid you'd stop me from living my fantasy. Who am I to say you can't live your own fantasy? So tonight, I'm going to model all these shoes for you anyway you want."

"I don't know what to say."

"Why don't you tell me that you can't wait for me to strut around the apartment with nothing on but my high heels."

"Hannah, I ah, jeez, I don't know." I stood. "I don't have a shoe fetish."

Hannah put her arms around my waist and said, "You've told me that you wanted inside my world, and last night I let you see the real me. Won't you let me into your world as well?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and at arms length I said, "Tonight, Hannah, no bra and red panties and barely black pantyhose. Tonight you will model each pair of shoes you have on the coffee table while you walk around the living room. Then I'm going to place your legs over the arm of the sofa and come on your shoes and hose."

Hannah draped her arms over my shoulders and said, "I can't wait!"

Hannah bent over and tidied up the train of shoes on the coffee table. "You know what I'd like to do today?" I asked.

"I haven't a clue."

"Lets go to the Cuyahoga Valley Park for some hiking and bird watching."

Hannah left the room while I returned to the patio. Demons? I sure have enough of them inside me. I never, ever thought I'd tell anyone about my little problem. Hell, I never really considered it a problem to begin with. I need to get my shit together.

Hannah touched my shoulder and I turned around.

"How's this?" Hannah asked.

Hannah had on some rather short kaki shorts that came about mid-thigh. Hannah let her hair down and it tumbled over her breasts in waves of brown.

"You look cute as hell."

Hannah smiled. She pointed at the coffee table and then took my hand. "Thanks for everything you've done for me over the last year. At the restaurant last night and later tonight will be OUR secret." She rose on tiptoes and kissed me. "Ah, Jim, I love you so much."

What boundaries do I still have set in place between her and me? What is keeping me from doing what I know I must do?

And ask Hannah to be with me forever.

Chapter Forty

Pages turn and time marches on. Although it has been a couple of weeks since Hannah gave me a private show, I still think about that night. I, well let's say, I marked my territory on the majority of them. I still feel embarrassed about it, and we agreed would indulge only on special occasions, if nothing else, to keep it fresh.

* * * * *

Hannah had been up to her elbows in testing the prototype engine software. As it turned out, Hannah had to fly to California to for meeting with the uppity ups at JPL. She was out of town for a week, and I sure missed her even though every night we chatted on Facetime.

* * * * *

I don't remember the exact time, but around nine or so in the evening I heard someone pound on my door. I was taking a nap on the sofa, and I rubbed sleep out of my eyes and staggered to the door. When I opened it, Lisa damn near fell into my arms.

"What the hell?" I asked as I helped her to a chair.

Lisa looked like she had been run over by a bus and then dragged for ten miles. Her dress was ripped and exposed most of her right shoulder, while one of her bra straps looked like it had been yanked right out of her bra.

There was blood all over her face, and it looked like her left eye had swollen shut. One of her hands was covered in blood as well.

"Lisa, what in the name of God happened to you?"

I wet a washcloth with some warm water, and tried to get some of the dried blood from her face.

Lisa reached up and put her hand on my arm. "I didn't know where to go. I tried calling Bruce, but he didn't pickup."

"Becky and Bruce went to see Becky's parents in Tennessee."

"I didn't know what to do," Lisa said.

"Who did this to you?"

Lisa kept her left arm around her stomach. So I unbuttoned what was left of her dress and had a look. Her tummy was blue and swollen. "What the fuck?"

"It was supposed to had been a good time," Lisa said between her moans.

About that time, I quickly decided that I was way over my head. I picked up the phone and dialed 911. I told the operator what I had, and requested no sirens or lights.

1...345678