I'll Always Catch You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a long story, doc." I turned and Becky palmed her eyes.

"That son-of-a-bitch!" Becky said.


I filled the doctor in with what details I figured he needed to know. Becky phoned Bruce and he promised as soon as he could, he would pull away and stop in. Hannah was sleeping and there wasn't anything Becky or I do to but to wait until the drug wore off.

Bruce wasn't able to get away, and he told Becky he'd stop in after his shift. Becky went to get us something to eat, and I gave her Hannah's apartment key. I told her to get some clothing for her to wear home.

It was around eight when Becky returned with Bruce by her side. I asked him if there was anything we could do to nail Jason for drugging Hannah. Bruce explained that unless we had evidence that Jason was the one that put the drug into Hannah's drink, a pre-law student could get it tossed out. Looks like Jason won in the end.

I wasn't going to tell Hannah what happened her. Becky insisted I tell her the truth. Hannah was right, too many people were telling her too many lies. So after she got back on her feet, the four of us met for dinner and we told her everything.

* * * * *

Apparently, Hannah had turned down Jason's constant pleas to crawl into bed with him multiple times. So, desperate men come up with desperate plans. Jason must have figured Hannah would rebuff his advances once more that night. So to guarantee he'd get her panties off, he spiked her drink with Rohypnol. That's why he ordered her a rum and Coke, a drink she rarely consumes. The coke and rum would have masked the color of the drug in her drink. Why he put in so many, we'll never know.

What threw everything out of whack was time. He put the drug in her drink, and then just as it was taking effect, he'd walk her out to his car, and take her back to her apartment. That's when he'd strip her and have sex. Hannah would wake up the next morning and most likely wouldn't recall much, if any, of that night.

However, when Becky and I showed up, that threw his timing all to hell. The window to get her to his car vanished.

That was my theory. Looking back, it was a damn good thing that we got involved with this whole twisted plot Jason had planned. Had Hannah not confronted me about having an affair with Becky, well... I think knowing that she was date raped by someone she knew would have been too much for her. It was quite possible Hannah could have died at home due to the overdose he gave her.

Hannah took a few days off of work to recoup, and was back to work opening new dimensions into the universe by the end of the following week.

It's odd how one minute can completely wreck a life, and then time reassembles everything and puts it back to what we perceive as normal.

* * * * *

A week or so had slipped by. I was sitting beside Christopher working on a snippet of code when Becky came over and tapped my shoulder.

"There's someone here to see you."

I looked up and there was Hannah by the front desk. She walked over to where Christopher and I were and stopped. I wasn't able to say a word. I just stood there looking at her.

Her white pleated skirt fell mid thigh on barely white hose with a tint of pink to them. My eyes followed her legs to white pumps with a good four-inch heel. A light pink blouse with the top two buttons open showed off a bit of her cleavage. She held a small white purse in front of her.

"Jesus, Hannah," I said. Every eye was on her as she walked over to me.

Her face turned a bit pink, too. "I have a lot to repay."

"No you don't."

"Let me be the judge of that," she said.

Right about then, Becky came over. "Hannah?"

"I'm sorry for all that I put you two through."

"It's all forgotten," Becky said.

"Not for me. I'll never forget it." Hannah looked at me. "I know you're busy, but could we go to Marble Head today?"

"One lighthouse coming right up."

I offered the crook of my arm and she slipped her hand through it.

And her and I made up for a weekend lost.

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Out of the blue, the weather in Cleveland went from spring like temperatures to an August heat wave. The weather guy was calling for a high of ninety-seven. It was only a bit after nine and it was already in the low nineties.

Hannah's apartment had a small balcony that we'd sit out on now and then. I was out there drinking a bottle of water when Hannah joined me. She had on a black bikini top and jeans.

"Why don't you take a walk on the wide side today," I said.

"What are talking about?"

I tugged at the waistband of her jeans and said, "How about putting on the bottom half?"

"I don't know. I was never much of a bathing suit wearing type of person, but I guess it won't kill me."

Hannah smiled and left the balcony. When she returned, Hannah did indeed have the bottom half of her bathing suit on.

I left her there and went to fetch some sunscreen. Hannah being so fair skinned, I knew she'd cook like a shrimp on a hot rock.

She sat on a nearby chair and I began working the lotion onto her legs. I went down her back and across her shoulders to the very tips of her fingers. That's when I had an idea. I knew I was going to push her out of her comfort zone, but what the hell? I was feeling a bit frisky. While I was rubbing the sunscreen on her back, I pulled the strings on her top. Before she could react, I had the top of her bathing suit in my hands.

"Holy shit!" Hannah said as she tried to cover her tits with her hands. "Not outside! Oh, shit, I figured you'd do that."

"You want to put it back on?"

Her eyes bounced around the apartments next to hers and she said, "No, I guess not. Too late anyway."

I squeezed out a handful of sunscreen, and began to slowly massage her breasts giving her nipples extra attention. I certainly liked the way they reacted. I rolled a little nip between my fingers and watched it grow before my eyes.

Hannah pulled the lever on the chair and it slid back so it was almost flat. With a coating of sunscreen on her white breasts, they reflected the sunlight.

Hannah closed her eyes and apparently completely forgot about being topless on her balcony.

What she didn't know, and I didn't tell her, was I had an erection. I didn't want to destroy the moment, yet I didn't want to come in my pants either. I thought about taking her right here on the balcony when my cell phone went off. It was Bruce. Apparently his brother had a rather large boat and they both had the day off. He asked if Hannah and I would like to go out on the boat along with his brother and his wife, Becky of course and Lisa and her new boyfriend. I told him we'd be there as soon as we could. He gave me direction to the dock the boat was moored at, and as soon as everyone gets there, we'd be off.

I shook Hannah a little bit, she had fallen asleep, and told her what was going on. I put her top back on.

"I'll have to change my clothing," Hannah said as she slid the door open.

"Put those short, shorts on you had the other day, and that's all you'll need."

She looked puzzled. "I can't wear those and this top."

"We'll be on a boat. Most likely we'll get wet. Maybe we'll do some waterskiing."

"Everyone will make fun of me."

"Stop making excuses. There's nothing wrong with your body." I guess I got a bit loud when I told her that.

"I'm sorry. I look like a vanilla milkshake."

Her and I went through the drawers in her bedroom and found the shorts she had worn weeks ago, and I tossed them on the bed.

That's when the devil spoke to me. "If that bottom half of your bikini has a liner in it, take it out." Hannah's eyes went wide.

Hannah left and went to the bathroom. A minute later she returned. She modeled her bikini suit for me.

"You said I wasn't paying enough attention to you, and now I am. Besides, There's nothing wrong with a bit of a camel toe now and then."

I handed her shorts to her and watched as she put them on over her bikini bottoms. They were short, and as a matter of fact, another inch shorter and her ass cheeks would have been hanging out. I grabbed an old shirt of mine and gave it to her. "It might be a bit chilly on the water." And with that, we were on our way.

* * * * *

We had no issues finding the dock or the boat. Bruce was there waiting for us, and when he introduced us to his brother, I thought I was seeing double. You see, Bruce's brother was his twin. Let me tell you, they were an exact copy of each other. His name was Eric and his wife's name was Kaye. Damn, if she wasn't an attractive woman, and was almost as skinny as Hannah.

Becky was there of course, and in a yellow bikini. I put a kiss on her cheek while Hannah and her hugged. Lisa was on board along with her boyfriend, which I've never heard her talk about. His name was Ryan. This guy was handsome as all get out. He reminded me of a California beach bum, but with brown hair. He's been in the sun, too. A head to toe brown tan covered his body. Six pack abs? No shit! When I stood next to him with my shirt off, I felt like a can of outdated Spam. Yet, and I couldn't put my finger on it, he gave off bad vibrations.

When I turned around, apparently Becky persuaded Hannah to take her shorts off. They were standing side-by-side when I walked over and put my arm around Hannah and Becky

"Two of the most beautiful women I've ever known." I kissed Hannah.

* * * * *

The boat we were on was marvelous. We had plenty of room. Eric announced we'd be leaving the dock, and would be out on the lake soon. I sat at the stern with Hannah.

"Everyone is looking at me," she said.

"The only person giving you the eye is me. All the girls are in two-piece bathing suits. All the guys have their shirts off. We are out on the water and we're going to have a good time."

Lisa came over and introduced herself to Hannah. Eric pushed the throttles, and the boat damn near came out of the water. Lisa tumbled onto my lap, and in the process her top came undone.

My eyes damn near popped out of my head 'cause I ended up with a handful of tits. My face turned red. Hannah's mouth dropped open. Becky turned around and didn't say a word. However, Kaye said, "We need to get out a bit more in the lake before we all get topless."

Lisa slipped the top back on, and turned her back to Hannah. "Would you tie it? Men can't seem to get it right."

Other than that little tit slip, Bruce and I swam in the lake, while California sunshine impressed the ladies with his waterskiing skills. We drank some beer, told a bunch of lies and dirty jokes and generally had a glorious time.

Hannah was talking to Kaye when Becky came over to me with a beer in her hands. "Hannah looks great. How in the world did you convince her to wear a bikini?"

"I'm not sure actually. I think she did it because I asked her to do it. The ordeal with Jason still haunts her. I think at night she has nightmares from it."

"The last I heard, Jason got mugged coming out of a bar. Guess he got a broken arm and two black eyes when it was over. As they say, Karma is a bitch," Becky said.

"Especially when Karma drives from Tennessee to Ohio," I said.

"Wouldn't know anything about that," Becky said. Then she winked at me.

I was about to say more when Bruce walked over. "Check out Lisa."

Bruce and I certainly did. Lisa had taken her top off. I've seen her tits before in the dim light of my apartment, but that day out on the boat. Man, what a rack she had.

Becky rolled her eyes and said, "Oh you guys give it a break."

* * * * *

Eric had navigated over to a small flotilla of about thirty or so boats, around eleven miles from shore, and we tied off. There was a lot of drinking on the other boats, and there were plenty of young people having a good time. It seemed that all the girls were topless and some were even nude.

Hannah hadn't been drinking, I had a beer or two, and as far as I knew, Becky hadn't had anything hard to drink. So what happened next certainly wasn't alcohol induced.

Bruce and I focused our attention to the ladies on the other boats. I guess we were comparing boobs of the girls, and Becky overheard us.

Becky looked over at Hannah and announced, "If you guys want to see tits, you should look at ours instead of theirs. I'll take my top off if you take yours off, too."

Hannah's face turned red. "Oh I don't think I'll do that." She looked at me. "What do you think?'

"It's your top and your breasts." Bruce and I went back to sightseeing the spectacle floating before us thinking nothing was going to happen on this boat.

Out of the blue, Hannah turned her back to me. "Go ahead, untie me."

I froze then said, "Hannah are you sure?"

She nodded, and with that, I pulled the strings that went around her back and then pulled the one that was around her neck. She slipped her top down and handed it to me. "Keep this for me."

You should have seen the look on Becky's face when Hannah took her bikini top off. Her eyes popped out like a cartoon character. Bruce's face lit up. He put his hand on Becky's back and tugged on her bikini top.

"You were the one that mentioned it," Bruce said as he pulled on one of the strings. Four seconds later, Becky's yellow bikini top was gone.

"Happy now?" Becky said.

"Yes I am. Damn, you're a good looking woman," Bruce replied.

Kaye said, "Well I'm not going to be the lone woman out, and she slipped her top off and tossed it back into the bridge. "I know I don't have much, so maybe the lake breezes will help 'em grow."

One would think that being on a boat with four topless woman all in their mid to late twenties would be amazing. Bruce and I checked out all the tits we could see.

I was surprised that Hannah didn't hide. She sat there, and the conversation continued as though she was at a restaurant. You know the damn thing was after about twenty minutes, none of the guys, me included, paid a lot of attention to our girlfriends. As a matter of fact, even the girls on the other boats that had held our attention no longer did so. I guess the old saying still held true. One pair of tits is just like another pair of tits.

Eric came over and sat beside Kaye. "That didn't take long."

"What did you mean?" I asked.

"Kaye always goes topless when we're out this far in the lake."

He sat beside Hannah and asked, "I know what everyone does for a living but you. What do you do to pay the bills?"

"I work for NASA Glen research. My team and I design ion rocket engines," Hannah said.

"You're shitting me?"

"Nope, not in the least." I began, "There are three things you never want to do with Hannah," I began, "First, never play scrabble with her. She will kick your ass. Never play chess for the same reason, and never ever forget to tell her how beautiful she is and how much you love her."

I was about to say more when Hannah pressed herself against me.

"Would any of you be upset if I kissed my boyfriend?" And with that she put her arms around my bare chest and planted a good one my lips.

When she was done, I said, "You're beautiful and Hannah, I love you."

Becky stood and took Bruce's hand. She went to the bow with Bruce right behind her. From where I was sitting, I watched as they kissed passionately.

* * * * *

Now I don't know exactly what happened next. Perhaps I had a few more drinks than I remembered? Honestly everything was a bit blurry. I don't know if it was Lisa or Kaye. The more I tried to remember that day, hell it could have been Becky that started it all.

Becky and Bruce were on the bow making out. The next thing I saw was Becky when she entered the cabin. She was nude as in nothing on nude. Ditto Bruce. They smiled at me. I don't know if her and him just had a quickie on the bow or what. Becky strolled pass me and up to Hannah. She whispered something into Hannah's ear and then, holly shit! Becky untied Hannah's bikini bottom. Hannah turned towards me and started to push my trunks down. I didn't stop her and ten seconds later, I too was nude.

Whatever it was, it swept through the boat like some sort of super virus. I glanced around and we, all eight of us, were nude. It was minutes before anyone of us spoke. We were all too busy looking at each other's bodies, and secretly comparing one to another in our minds. It was, looking back, a rather uncomfortable few minutes.

I put my arm around Hannah's waist and said, "I'll have to write this day down in my calendar." She smiled back at me.

Let me tell you, it was freaky walking around on the deck with the sun beating down on you with your junk flopping around. Bruce handed me another beer.

"What brought this on?" I asked.

"Fuck if I know. We're all adults here." He raised his glass and continued. "Becky wants to take our photos."

"You got to be kidding me! Naked?"

"Yup, just like we are. She brought her digital SLR, the one I gave her when she got the promotion from you."

"I sure as hell don't know about that. I mean after all, what's she going to do with the photographs? You sure as shit won't be putting them into the family album."

I was about to say more when Becky approached with camera in hand. "Did Bruce tell you?"

I grabbed Becky's hand and said, "You can't possibly be serious?"

About that time Hannah walked up to us.

"What's going on?" Hannah asked as she slipped her hand into mine.

"I'd like to get some photos of everyone," Becky said, "How about you two together?"

Hannah looked at me and kind of smiled. "Naked?"

"Sure, why not"

Hannah giggled and asked, "Where do you want us?"

"Out on the bow and in the sun."

Hannah took the lead and in seconds we were standing on the bow buck fuckin' buck naked. "Come on, Jim," Becky said, "smile for me."

I put my arm around Hannah's waist. There we were in full frontal nudity in front of a camera operated by one of my employees.

Digital cameras don't make noise when they're taking the photographs. I don't know how many Becky tripped off. She lowered the camera and said, "How about giving Hannah a big kiss?"

"Come over here?" I asked Becky.

I leaned down and into her ear I said, "If I start kissing Hannah, I'm going to pop a woody right here and now. Is that what you want to see?"

"Why did you think I asked? I think it would make an interesting photograph of you two. Go on, kiss her."

Becky took several steps back and raised the camera to her eyes. I turned Hannah and slipped my hands through her hair, and then I cupped her face and put one on her red wet lips. Hannah draped her arms over my shoulders, and I kissed her once more.

And exactly as I thought, on that second kiss, my dick stiffened. I had an erection.

"That's nice," Hannah whispered.

Becky knew it too, and she said, "Okay, turn this way."

"Becky, I have a problem with this. I told you this would happen."

"Go on, for me," Hannah said. I felt her hand on my side trying to turn me toward Becky and her camera. I thought, what the hell, so I turned, and saw Becky at the ready. I was about to say something, when Hannah reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock.

I froze. And Becky clicked away.

By the time she lowered the camera, I wasn't as hard as I was. Then, Bruce came over and said, "I see she got you two as well."

As it turned out, Becky must have a streak of voyeurism in her that I certainly didn't know about. She somehow managed to talk all the men to mess around with their woman so they had erections, and then she took photos of them together. It was like a little homemade porn photo shoot.

How she managed to talk Hannah into going nude was still not clear to me. Only California sunshine seemed more than happy to display that monster hidden under his swimming trunks. Damn, if he didn't have a cock on him, and he sure as a hell was proud of it.

Becky asked, and no one said no, for a group photograph of us nude together.

123456...8