I'll Always Catch You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she was done, it was odd that no one jumped up and began to dress. We sat around naked and continued with our afternoon as though everything that we had done was perfectly normal.

I put sunscreen on Hannah, and she did the same for me. I think Hannah enjoyed herself out on the boat with her and I naked.

* * * * *

It was about an hour later when Lisa came over and sat beside me. We were still nude.

"That was interesting, don't you think?" Lisa asked.

"Had you bet me four hours ago, I'd have my girl friends bikini top in my hand, I'd told you to pound salt up your ass."

"And now?"

I plowed my fingers through my hair. I looked up by the cabin and saw Becky and Hannah talking. They were of course still naked. I shook my head and looked at Lisa.

"Seems like a dream doesn't it?"

"May I talk frankly?" Lisa asked.

"Sure what's on your mind?" I tried as hard as I could not to stare at Lisa's boobs.

"I'm sorry about the dates you and I went on."

"That's been almost two years ago and it's old news."

"I need to tell you it's not old news to me." Lisa looked around and continued, "I figured you only wanted sex that night."

I let out a sigh and said, "I own part of that night, too. I was expecting something different." I felt my face as it became hot, and it wasn't from the sun. "I like ladies that are, well, I don't know exactly the right words for it, but you know."

"Not really," Lisa said.

"Satin, lacey things, stockings, and stuff like that." My face must have been bright red when I said, "Those things get me going, and yeah, I wanted sex that night, too."

"I'm sorry, you should have said something."

"I don't believe that would have worked. That night didn't work, I'm not mad and you shouldn't be either."

I looked over at Hannah still chatting with Becky. Lisa noticed me staring at Hannah.

"She's quite attractive."

"Yes, I think so."

"And she dresses in satin and nylon? Like the day she came in with her white skirt?"

"Yeah, she does that for me."

There were a few minutes of awkward silence. "I screwed up big time didn't I?" Lisa asked.

"I don't follow."

"Had I known, a pair of stockings and some lacey panties turned you on, it would have been me holding your dick while Becky took our photograph."

Perhaps Lisa was right. Had she enticed me that night, I wouldn't have been in the park and wouldn't have saved Hannah's life. It's so damn strange how one little thing could affect so many lives.

"Remember, I'm not worth a fuck in bed."

"We would have had to work on that," Lisa said then smiled.

"You got Ryan."

"Ryan wants one thing."

"You?"

"Did you notice anything this past hour?"

"Other than we're all nude, no."

"You and your girlfriend were always together. So were Becky and her boyfriend. You guys talked to each other. I watched you kiss Hannah. I watched Becky have sex with her boyfriend."

"What?"

"They didn't see me. They did it in the cabin."

"Jesus. What about Ryan?"

"Ryan couldn't keep is eyes on me. He didn't say anything, but I could tell he was more than interested in Hannah, Becky, and even Kyle."

"You've got California sunshine now."

"Who?" Lisa asked.

"Sorry, I meant Ryan."

Lisa looked down at the deck. "I'm not so sure about him."

Lisa leaned over and placed a kiss on my lips. "I screwed things up between you and me, and I'll regret that as long as I live."

* * * * *

An hour later, we untied from the other boats and made our way back to the docks. We said our goodbyes and headed back to Hannah's apartment.


There's something about being on the water that sucks all your energy out. We were pooped, and when we got in, I headed to the shower to get some of the sunscreen off. No sooner than I had the water running when in stepped Hannah. She put her head on my chest.

"I had a great time today. You made me feel so good when you told me I was beautiful and you loved me in front of our friends."

My hand went around her waist when I felt her hand on my dick. "I want sex with you tomorrow, so I need to take care of this."

* * * * *

Right after Hannah had that melt down about Jason, I told her why I wasn't paying as much attention to her as I was. She knew I had an extremely short fuse when it came to sex. I'd get hard and seconds later I'd come. It had gotten to the point if I'd see Hannah coming out of the bathroom, I'd come in pants.

So I confessed to her my problem. I don't know if she believed me or not, but one Thursday evening around eight, we were watching TV when she got up and went the bedroom. I figured she was simply getting ready for bed. Then minutes later, I heard the unmistakable sound of a pair of high heels on the hardwood floors. I looked over and there stood Hannah. She had on a blue push up bra, blue lacey panties, and those come fuck me blue high heels.

She didn't say a word to me but instead when into the kitchen and pulled the refrigerator door open. She looked in and her hair fell loose over her shoulders. Her tight little ass was barely covered by those panties she wore, and between those heels and those legs of hers it was a sight I'll never forget.

I stood and my eyes were locked onto her body. Hannah pulled out a beer bottle and placed it on the island. Then she reached up into the cabinets, I suspect to find a glass? I didn't know. She was on tiptoes in those fuckin' blue high heels.

That was all it took. I grabbed the back of the sofa and I felt dizzy. "Oh, damn it!"

Hannah rushed over and stood beside me. She watched as my orgasm hit and the front of my shorts filled with come. "You came in your pants didn't you?" She wiggled her hand down inside my pants, and when she pulled her fingers out, they were covered with come. She wiped her fingers on her panties.

I melted down onto the sofa.

"Ah, honey, why didn't you tell me about this?" Hannah asked.

We agreed I should see a doctor. It was totally embarrassing to explain what my problem was to my female family doctor. She wrote a prescription for some meds, and then informed Hannah that she should effectively drain my balls whenever the opportunity arose. The idea was to desensitize me so I'd last longer when we'd have sex.

* * * * *

I felt that we're making progress. Today was naked young women on a boat day and I didn't come in my pants, although I didn't have pants on most of the day.

Within a minute Hannah had me erect, and she watched as I finished myself off. Hannah certainly enjoyed watching me to that. Hell if it makes her happy, what the fuck? I came in her fingers and she wiped them off on her breasts. We didn't linger in the shower as it took all we had to simply keep standing.

When we crawled into bed, Hannah curled up next to me. I ran a finger or two though her hair.

"All the guys on the boat looked at my breasts didn't they?"

"Hell yes they did. I certainly did."

"I did what I did to spite Moose."

"And?"

"Okay, I agreed to get naked because I wanted to see how you acted in front of Becky."

"Hannah, we've talked about this—"

"I worry about it, that's all."

I ran my fingers through her long hair and said, "You'll never have to worry about me and Becky.

Hannah fell asleep with her head on my chest. I guess it's hard for my head to understand what's going on in her mind.

And it's a little bit scary.

Chapter Thirty-eight

Hannah wanted to go out in the worst way, so I made reservations for Hannah and I at Hoogins. It was a nice place, and since we had reservations for around nine that evening, I knew we get some quiet time together.

Hannah likes me to wear a bowtie. I certainly didn't have an issue with that. Hannah wore that same red pleated skirt along with her red high heels she had on weeks before.

We had to wait a bit for our table, so we sat at the bar and had a glass of wine. Hannah crossed her legs and I nudged the hem of her skirt up a tiny bit. I placed my hand on her knee, and she put her hand on top of mine.

Hannah was absolutely gorgeous in her red pleated skirt. Perhaps I'm so use to her wearing pastel that the red popped so much that night. Then of course, her red heels certainly helped.

Hannah leaned in and whispered, "Isn't there anything special you'd like to do to me this evening?"

I started to smile and Hannah kind of cocked her head to one side. "What so funny?"

"Nothing."

"Ah come on? Tell me?"

"It's nothing. Nothing at all."

"We've exchanged body fluids, you can tell me," Hannah said.

"I've never heard it explained that way before."

"So? Will you tell me?"

I let that conversation die, and we talked about other more important things in our lives. That and the fact I didn't really have any fantasies about Hannah. Yeah, I know that's not a normal guy thing, but the trouble was, I could ask her to do anything I wanted, and I was ninety-nine percent sure she'd do it. Thank you Moose.

Normally, Hannah is quiet, but that night she was exceptionally talkative. After we ate our dinner we went back to the lounge. They had some semi-circular booths that hugged the perimeter of the walls that made a quite space to continue our conversation. As luck would have it there was an empty one by an exit sign, perfect for us that night.

Three candles glowed on each table, and their yellow light made everything so damn romantic. Hannah's eyes were doing their magic, too. I think I would have handed over everything I own if had asked that night. Hannah had her hand on top of mine, and I've never seen her look so amazing as she did that night.

"I've been waiting all night for this moment," Hannah said as she opened her small purse. She reached in and quickly pulled out something shinny.

"Open your hand?" Hannah asked.

I did so and she gently placed a gold cross with a tiny chain in my palm. That's when she turned, lifted her hair up, and said, "Put it on please."

Three candles don't supply a lot of light, so it took a few tries to get the two ends together. When I was done, she turned to me, and the corners of her eyes held silent tears.

"Do you believe in God?" Hannah asked.

"Yes I do. Mom and Dad taught me that God was important in my life."

"But what if there isn't one? Maybe when we die, there's nothing. Just like before we're born. Simply nothing."

"I believe there is life after death."

"What if you're wrong?"

"Then I would have lived a good life. Treating others like I want to be treated."

Hannah didn't say anything more.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"It came from my last foster mother. Her name was Toy. Toy and her husband were good people. Right before I aged out of the system, they adopted me. I carry their name."

"I didn't know. Do you still talk to her?"

"Oh, how I wish I could. They passed away years ago. Toy gave me this cross and told me how special I was in the eyes of God."

"You are special, to me and God."

"I don't know..."

I kissed her again and said, "In all the universe, there is only one of you and me. What are the odds that two people, who needed someone in their lives, would find each other like we did?

"Had I not been on a date with Lisa, I wouldn't have left and went to the park and caught you before you jumped. Just sit back and ponder the odds of that happening. God has plans for you and me."

I looked at Hannah in the candlelight. I lifted her glasses from her face, and wiped the corners of her eyes with my thumb.

"I'm sorry," Hannah said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

"I'm not sure there are enough 'I'm sorry' in the world to pay for what I did to my friends."

"That's done with. Jason has hit the streets and you'll never see him again."

"I forgot something," Hannah said then she lifted her butt and pulled her skirt out from behind. Then she kind of rolled her skirt up to her waist. She took my hand and placed it on her thigh. "How's that?"

After enjoying a good long feel of her legs, I moved my hand to the cross around her neck. I spread her shirt apart a tiny bit. "I like this on you."

For the next hour or so, Hannah allowed me into a tiny part of her personal world. We talked about her adopted mother, and how it was her that set into Hannah's head that women should be women first. It was their place in marriage to obey their husbands, and they must always take the time to look good no matter how they feel.

"Hannah, it's okay to be you. You don't need to conform to other's wises, even if Toy said so."

"My generation is becoming so busy trying to prove that women can do what men can do that women are losing their uniqueness. I like to wear dresses. I love being a woman, and I get excited when I see the glow of your eyes when you see me. Women weren't created to do everything a man can do. Women were created to do everything a man can't do."

"I don't know what to say."

"Enjoy me like I am," Hannah said, "and love me like no other."

She looked at me without saying a word for the longest time. Then I noticed her hand on the zipper of my slacks. She's never done that before, yet I kind of knew what she had planned.

I felt my zipper being pulled down.

"Hannah, what are you doing?"

She pulled my fly apart and I felt her fingers wiggle inside. Soon I noticed the back of her knuckles rub against my cock. I was hard the second she had my zipper down.

"Do you mind?" Hannah asked.

"Here?"

She turned a bit and took both of my hands and put them on the table. She placed her left hand on top of mine.

"Right here, right now," she said as she continued to slowly move her hand inside my slacks. "Please don't say no."

I didn't say anything and smiled back at her.

Her tempo increased. I felt my gut as it tightened. Not once in my life had I ever received a hand job under a table at a restaurant. My mind was literally exploding.

Hannah's hand slowly stoked me dick. She took her time. Then when I was about to let go, she'd stop and let me cool down.

"Hannah, what the fuck are doing to me?"

"Something I've always fantasized about."

Minutes later, I felt it building in my gut. I knew I wasn't going to last fifteen seconds longer. I tried to move my hands, but Hannah pressed then down hard onto the table.

"Oh! Jesus, Hannah! Not now! Not here!" The only thing that did was increase Hannah's rhythm.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I came. My body jerked several times. I opened my eyes and noticed Hannah smiling back at me.

"Damn!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did that feel good?" Hannah asked.

"It always does, you know that. I like it when you do that."

"Good, 'cause you're not done yet," Hannah said then smiled once more.

"No?"

Hannah leaned over and kissed my cheek. Then she whispered, "Go to the little boy's room and take your underwear off and bring them back to me."

"What the hell?"

"It's your turn to go commando," Hannah said. She pulled my zipper up.

I didn't know exactly what to do. I've had Hannah in some rather difficult situations in the past, so I didn't have much ground to stand on.

I did a quick look about, and we were basically by ourselves. "I'll be right back."

I stood and was about to take a step when Hannah caught my hand. "I want this."

"I know."

* * * * *

I found an empty stall, and as quickly as possible got my underwear off. They were filled with my come. I folded them, and when I got my slacks back on, I jammed them into a pocket.

It sure felt weird walking back to Hannah without underwear. From twenty feet away, her smile lit up the entire room. She knew I did what she asked. I slid in beside her, and pulled the spoils of her victory from my pocket.

"They're quite messy."

"That's what I like to hear," Hannah said as she opened her purse and slipped them in.

"Thank you. That meant a lot to me," Hannah said.

I thought that was the end of things, and we'd soon be on our way back to her apartment. I thought wrong for no sooner than my ass began to re-warm my seat, I felt her fingers on my zipper once more. And before I could utter a sound, Hannah had me un-zipped and my hard cock pulled out. I think I may have stopped breathing for a bit as her fingers returned and then moved along my dick.

Hannah snuggled up as close as she could. She held my hand and looked me in the eye all the while her fingers played with my erect penis.

How the times have changed. Earlier this summer, Hannah would never have her fingers on my dick, especially out in public.

"Remember earlier tonight when I asked you about having fantasies about me?"

"Sure..."

"Ever since I can remember, I've always been the one that was under someone else's control. I've always wanted to do this to a guy. To have complete and utter control over him and his cock. Make him come when I wanted him to. I want to feel him and know I'm the one that making him hard." Hannah leaned over and kissed me.

I felt her hand squeeze my penis hard. I rose a bit. "I want you to be mine tonight. I want you to do anything I want. Will you, please?"

It was so damn hard to wrap my head around what was happening that night. There was Hannah, a NASA engineer with her hand on my dick in a restaurant. It seemed so damn out of touch with the Hannah I knew. How this sly, damaged, and hurt young woman needed me.

I put my hand on her cheek and whispered, "Whatever you'd like me to do, I'm yours tonight."

Chapter Thirty-Nine

I guess it was around two when we got into a taxi and went back to Hannah's apartment.

Once inside, I pulled the curtains away from the patio door. The crescent moon made the waves on lake Erie sparkle. We stared out the window with my arm around her waist. Hannah had wanted sex, but I could tell it took everything she had to keep upright, so I led her over to the sofa and sat her down. I reached down and pulled her shoes off and put them on the coffee table.

"Not so fast," Hannah said. "Remember what I asked?" She reached down and slipped her shoes back on.

"Of course I do."

She pushed the stuff on the coffee table to the floor. Hannah sat and had me stand in front of her.

She crossed her legs and the moonlight from the balcony window made her hose shimmer. Hannah slowly began to loosen my belt. She took her time as she slid the belt from my slacks.

I thought for sure, she would have pulled them down, but she didn't. Instead she unzipped my fly and gently slipped my penis out from my slacks. I knew that Hannah loved to watch me masturbate, and I figured that was what she was leading up to.

But not that night. Instead, she put her hands flat on her thighs and simply stared at my erect penis. Let me tell you that was an experience.

"Touch yourself?"

I did as she asked. I put my right hand on my dick.

"Let's see your balls now."

I pushed the fly of my slacks back and reached in and pulled my family jewels out of my slacks. I put my hand back onto my dick; with my other hand I held my sack.

And I stood there for what seemed like hours as Hannah sat there and watched. At last, she pushed my slacks down and told me to take them off. I stood before her with an erection. Hannah's right hand was toying with her breasts. She rubbed and teased the erect nipples that pushed against her blouse.

Ever since last Christmas when she promised me I'd receive some much needed attention to my dick and balls, Hannah has slowly kept her promise. I have yet to get a blowjob, but she will touch my cock and balls now. It's been a long slow process for her. A minute more passed when Hannah reached out and took me into her hand. She stroked me gently with one hand while she toyed with my balls with her other hand.

"You know how this is going to end don't you?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," Hannah said as she looked up at me.

123456...8