I'll Always Catch You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost forgot about Lori. I guess I should say, Doctor Lori. Yes, she went ahead and is on her way to become a doctor. Lori and her boyfriend married and still live in Cleveland.

And what about Jason? Last I heard he moved to Chicago.

As for me? I got my blood pressure under control, and yeah, I have a full-blown case of type two diabetes. Hannah keeps me on the straight and narrow with diet and my medication. I also had two operations to fix the damage Moose did to my penis. I've had a hard time getting Hannah pregnant, but we'll keep trying.

* * * * *

Hannah and I come back home on many occasions. We would walk up to the orchard hand-in-hand. We would watch the sun's rays throw long fingers of yellow light onto the apple trees. I would hold my wife, and felt the curve of her face in my hands. I could feel her heart beating.

There was that indescribable feeling of the warmth of Hannah's hand in mine. We'd sit on the old wooden bench in the orchard not only as survivors, but also as husband and wife.

I felt good. I felt loved by this woman 'cause I knew whatever life will hand us, she'll always catch me.

And I'll always catch her...

1...345678