Ill Met By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snatched the phone out of her hand. "Don't call the police. Watch the wound." I told her, grunting in pain. I slowly pulled the knife out, silently screaming as it ripped my flesh on the way out.

Sarah watched in both horror and confusion as my gaping chest wound closed almost immediately before her eyes.

I set the knife aside on my left and just stared at the floor. I set Sarah's blood covered phone to my right side. "I don't understand what is happening to me. I am terrified of what I am becoming." I told her, fighting back tears.

"This is why we can't be together. I am a monster, or at least will become one in a week's time with the full moon. I have tried to kill myself to spare the innocent blood that will be shed, but I cannot die. I do care about you, possibly more than I realize." I told her.

Sarah was still scared but seemed to calm down a little. She crouched on the floor beside me. "I believe you. I'm so sorry this happened to you." She responded.

I didn't look up. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to become a werewolf, but I can feel myself changing. There's nothing I can do to stop it." I told her in a soft, defeated voice.

Sarah reached out a trembling hand, and took one of mine. "You may be scared of what is happening to you, but I am not and I know you won't hurt me. You seem to be overlooking a crucial point." She told me.

I shook my head. "There's nothing I missed. I have thought of every scenario and none of them end up with you alive." I replied.

Sarah shook her head. "Read the letters again. Do those words sound like someone who is incapable of controlling their actions? On the contrary; they sound like someone who wants to be evil and are in perfect control of their actions." Sarah told me.

I looked up at her. "What are you trying to say?" I asked in a confused tone.

Sarah smiled. "I am trying to say that I think you will still be in control of your actions after you turn. The other werewolf sounds like he is intelligent enough to have a choice, and he chose to be evil. Don't you think that if he has a choice, you will too?" She replied.

I was stumped. I had never thought of that possibility, yet it was there the whole time. Still, doubt lingered in the back of my mind. "Are you willing to bet your life on the possibility that I could control my actions?" I countered.

Sarah pursed her lips. "You said you had a week, right? We don't have to decide the fate of our relationship right now." She replied.

"What do you propose we do instead?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sarah looked around. "Well, for one we could get your blood off of my floor, and you could take a shower to wash away the blood." She responded.

I nodded. "I guess that is more urgent for the time being." I told her, standing up slowly. I picked up the bloody knife and put it in the sink, washing off the blood and bits of flesh in the sink.

"Don't worry about the blood, I am a nurse and deal with it every day. I can clean it up to where there's no trace of it. Why don't you go take a shower?" Sarah asked.

I nodded, starting to head towards her bathroom. I froze, realizing something. "I don't have any extra clothes with me, and I don't have any shirts." I replied.

"Well, I can throw your clothes into the washing machine. You can feel free to use my robe in the bathroom, as well as one of my scrub top shirts." Sarah informed me.

I nodded. "Thank you." I replied, heading to her bathroom. Once I was in, I looked down at my blood soaked clothing in disgust. I had nothing but disdain for what I was becoming.

I stripped down, then decided to look at myself in the mirror. The only good thing about my current condition is how ripped I had become. I was in peak physical shape. As I put my hands on the counters, something touched my right hand and burned me. I cried out in surprise, then looked down to see what it was.

There was an earring lying on the counter. I poked it with my finger, and it again burned me. What was more interesting is it wasn't healing immediately. The pain throbbed in my finger, and slowly went away.I was confused, until I remembered one crucial aspect of werewolves- silver was capable of hurting them. I was shocked, but I really shouldn't have been. If werewolves were real then most likely so were their weaknesses. Another dark thought suddenly formed in my head.

What if I could make a silver bullet to kill myself? What if I could end all of this before it had a chance to start? I thought about my parents as well as Sarah, and realized that they would be saddened by my death but were ultimately the deciding factor as to why it needed to happen. I couldn't allow myself the possibility of becoming that which I despised most. I could end up hurting the people I cared about the most.

I shook the thought out of my mind for now, and stepped into the shower. There was nothing I could do about it tonight, and I needed time to come up with a way to obtain or create a silver bullet. It wouldn't exactly be cheap or easy to make. As I was finishing up, I heard Sarah open the door, and pick up my clothes and finally exit.

As I turned off the water, a sudden wave of intense pain rippled through my body, causing excruciating pain. It was so sudden and intense that I cried out in pain, and collapsed in the tub with a loud thud. I laid down in the fetal position, in agony. I screamed, and breathed rapid shallow breaths.

Sarah came bursting into the bathroom. "Blake what is- Oh my God what happened? Are you all right?" She exclaimed, rushing to my side.

I shook my head, in such intense agony that I couldn't even respond. I could feel my body breaking, as every single bone seemed to shatter and reform, and my flesh felt like it was being ripped apart at the atomic level. I was going through a transformation, and it was not going to be pleasant. I clenched my fists so tight that my bones in my hands actually broke then reformed.

Slowly the pain began to subside, leaving me breathless. I trembled in fear, afraid that it would start again at any point. I had a sickening feeling that it wouldn't be the last time that happened. I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder.

"Blake, what happened? You're scaring me. I can't help you unless you talk." Sarah told me in a soothing voice.

I shook my head and sat up, still naked and trembling in fear and pain. "I don't know what's happening to me. It felt like my entire body was being broken down and torn apart. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced." I told her, still breathing abnormally.

For the first time in a long time, I felt exhausted. Whatever the hell just happened sucked all of my strength out of me. I would trade everything to not feel that pain again.

"I'm here for you. If I can do nothing else but comfort you I will." Sarah responded.

As my breathing finally returned to normal and my heart rate calmed down, I just felt tired. "I just need to rest. I'm exhausted." I told her.

Sarah looked like she was contemplating something. "Your clothes are still in the wash because of the blood, they'll have to be ran a couple of times to make sure it's all out. You can sleep in my bed tonight if you'd like." Sarah offered.

I was taken aback. Not even twenty minutes ago she was terrified of me. "Where will you sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to sleep in the bed with you, but I can sleep on the couch if that would be more comfortable to you." Sarah responded.

I shook my head. "Stay. I'm not going to force you out of your bed." I told her.

Sarah smiled, and ran her fingers through my hair. "Okay then. I'll give you some time to dry off and put the robe on. I'll be waiting." She responded, then left the bathroom and headed for her room.

I breathed a sigh of relief that the pain was over, but now a whole new set of problems arose. What if I hurt her unintentionally in my sleep? What if things got a little more intimate that simply cuddling? Could I accidentally hurt her?

I shook off the questions, and got dressed. I felt uneasy about getting in the same bed as Sarah, but not for reasons that you'd expect. I wasn't a virgin, and was definitely confident in both my size and skills if things got to that point. No, what I was concerned about was my increased strength potentially hurting her, or worse.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and walked down the hallway to Sarah's room. It was closed, so I knocked.

"Come in!" Sarah told me.

I opened the door, and my eyes opened wide in surprise.

Sarah was in the middle of changing into her nightwear outfit. She was facing away from me and was slipping on a silky white nightgown. She wasn't wearing any panties and I got a good look at her beautiful ass. When she slipped it fully over it hugged her slim figure, and accentuated her curves. She had her hair combed to the right, and looked absolutely stunning.

Sarah turned around, saw me staring and smiled. "Are you coming to bed now?" She asked.

I nodded, then looked at her bed. I hadn't been in her bedroom until this point. It was pretty typical. There was a bed against the wall that connected the kitchen, and a dresser right beside it. She also had a nightstand against the bed.

There was a dresser against the back wall, right beside the window that faced the backyard.There was a closet beside the bedroom door, which looked like it was full of scrubs.

I waited for Sarah to get into bed before I did. Once she had climbed in, I took the side that wasn't against the wall. I still felt self conscious about being in a robe, but I couldn't exactly do much about it. It was either the robe or my birthday suit. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling in the dark. My enhanced eyes pierced the darkness, allowing me to see things that weren't possible for humans.

Sarah was busy staring at me in the dark, although I could tell she was getting drowsy because her eyes were fluttering open. Eventually, her eyelids won and she closed them. Her breathing became deep, slow and steady as she drifted off to sleep.

"Good night." I whispered. Even though I was exhausted, I couldn't sleep. I was now alone, with only my demons to keep me company. I was terrified of the coming week, as well as the transformation my body was going through. I needed to think of a way to make a silver bullet.

The only thing that I could think of was getting a bunch of silver necklaces and melting them down to create a bullet. I had a blowtorch that I could use to create enough heat to melt the silver, but the actual silver was a different story. I didn't even have to make a projectile from scratch either. I could just coat a bullet in silver, since it was the silver that could kill me, not the actual bullet.

Suddenly, Sarah snuggled closer to me, and laid her arm across my chest.

I studied her, and admired her beauty as she slept. I kissed the back of her hand, and didn't move it from my chest. She was so peaceful and innocent, and I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to her. Could I really control the beast when the time came?

I found myself actually getting drowsy for once, and drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER SEVEN

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I had no clue what time it was, only that it was very late in the morning. The sun had been up for some time, and I had no clue where my phone was. Conveniently Sarah had an alarm clock on the nightstand. It was after ten in the morning. I didn't hear Sarah's phone go off, so she must not be going to work today.

As I laid there watching her sleep, I thought of how I was going to obtain the silver needed to make bullets. I didn't exactly have enough money to buy a shit ton of silver necklaces, and I had no idea where to buy silver bars. Unfortunately, I was going to have to rob a jewelry store or a pawn shop to get the required silver, as there was no way in hell I was going to ask my parents or Sarah for them. I didn't want anybody to know what I was planning.

Part of me was conflicted. I didn't know for certain that I would lose my humanity and turn into a mindless killing machine. It was possible that I would be able to control it. I wasn't going to risk anyone's life on a possibility that I would be able to control it.

Sarah broke me from my concentration as she stirred in her sleep. She stretched, then ran her fingers schools my chest, sending shivers down my spine. She snuggled closer to my body, and continued to caress my chest.

I took her hand in my left hand, and intertwined my fingers in hers. "Good morning." I whispered, and kissed her hand.

Sarah reached up, and kissed me tenderly. She then kissed my neck, causing a wave of pleasure to ripple through my body. She ran her fingers down my chest, and headed towards my abdomen. She kissed my neck as her hand moved ever closer to my member.

I breathed in sharply, surprised at her suddenness. Although I was surprised, I didn't try to stop her. I pulled Sarah's lips towards mine and kissed her again. I used my free hand and caressed her back, and gently massaged her ass.

My member was now at full attention, and was very obvious. I sat up, and removed Sarah's robe. I then laid back down, and gave Sarah's body some much needed attention. I kissed her neck, causing her to moan softly.

Sarah sat up, smiling shyly. She removed her nightgown, revealing her beautiful body to me for the first time. Her pale body was a work of art, with smaller breasts that fit her slim figure well, and a beautiful shaved pussy. She had well toned abdominals as well.

"You are absolutely beautiful." I commented, still admiring her body.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Sarah replied. She kissed me again, this time being a little more assertive. She coaxed me onto my back, and ran her hand down my stomach again. She wrapped her hands firmly around my member, squeezing gently.

I gasped in surprise at the forwardness that she was exhibiting. Her hand felt amazing over my member, and she began stroking my member slowly. I tilted my head back, enjoying the sensation. Sarah once again kissed my neck, this time giving me a hickey. A warm wave of pleasure rushed over me as goosebumps rose on my skin.

I caressed Sarah's body as she massaged my member. I squeezed her breasts, and played with her nipples. I travelled down further, and brushed my fingertips across Sarah's pussy. My member twitched in pleasure as she slowly stroked me.

"Can I taste it? Please?" Sarah asked in a seductive voice. She blew her hot breath on my dick.

"Y-yes." I told her, trying to focus. It had been a while since I had been touched, and she was way better at turning me on than any girl before.

Sarah maneuvered her body around so that I had full access to her pussy. She got on her knees, and began stroking me faster. She reached between her legs and grabbed my hand, and placed it over her beautiful mound. She slowly stroked her clit as she stroked me.

I placed my thumb over her clit, continuing where Sarah left off. Her pussy was already wet as I applied pressure to her clit, and massaged it. Sarah moaned in approval as I did so, and pressed back against my hand.

Suddenly, Sarah licked the tip of my member, and stroked the full length. Then, she licked from the shaft all the way up to the tip. She spit on her hand, then continued stroking me. "Can I suck on it?" She asked, again in a seductive tone.

I didn't speak this time. Instead, I gently guided her head to mine.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sarah said, then placed her lips around my tip. She sucked gently, teasing me with her amazing lips. She used her tongue, and lapped circles around the head. Finally, she swallowed about half of my member in her mouth.

I gasped, and concentrated on pleasuring her so that I wouldn't cum. As she continued to suck me off, I continued to play with her pussy. I pulled my thumb away from her clit and licked it, savoring her sweet-yet-salty taste. I then wet both my index and middle fingers on my left hand, and massaged the entrance to her love tunnel. I then inserted my index finger inside her, causing her to buck against my hand to pull me deeper.

I then started finger fucking her, mesmerized by the way she moved as I hit her g spot. I lifted her legs up, and placed them over my head. I wanted to eat her out, but was going to make her cum with my hands first. I spit on the thumb of my other hand and massaged her clit while I finger fucked her with my other hand.

Sarah continued to buck against my hand, until she suddenly cried out in ecstasy as her body trembled. Her legs twitched uncontrollably as her orgasm rocked her body. She continued to grind against me as her spasms became less frequent until her orgasm was over.

When she was done, I gave her no breathing room. I pulled her body down to meet my mouth. I lapped eagerly yet gently at Sarah's pussy. She tasted absolutely incredible. As I continued to service her clit with my tongue, I continued finger fucking her with my index finger. Once she was fully aroused I slipped another finger in, to Sarah's delight.

I switched from licking her clit to tongue fucking her love tunnel, using my fingers to continue what my tongue had been previously doing. I could tell she was already close to another orgasm as I lapped at her delicious pussy. Finally she climaxed again, twitching uncontrollably again.

Sarah attempted to suck my cock as she did so, but failed. She grinded against my tongue, attempting to shove it deeper inside of her. As her orgasm slowly subsided, she collapsed on me and was left panting from two rapid orgasms.

"Boy, you're really good at that!" Sarah told me, giddy from the orgasms she had received. She sat up, turned around and kissed me.

"How do you want me?" Sarah asked naughtily.

"Get on your hands and knees." I replied.

Sarah positioned herself as I instructed, still panting and grinning from her orgasms.

I inserted my member partially into her love tunnel, and gasped. She was incredibly tight, more so than other women I had been with. I was only about halfway inside her, at about four inches. I didn't know if she would take my full length, and I was scared that I would rip her. I decided to let her take the lead.

Sarah gasped as well, biting her bottom lip. "You are so huge! You're bigger than anyone else I've been with." Sarah commented.

"How many other guys have you been with?" I asked. I didn't know if I wanted to know the answer or not.

"I've only been with two other guys. I've never been in a serious relationship before if that's your next question." Sarah replied, gasping as she pulled me deeper in her pussy.

I wet my fingers again, and reached around to massage her love button. As I did so, Sarah began bucking against me slowly, getting used to my length. She pushed me deeper inside with every move, until I had hit her cervix. I closed my eyes in ecstasy from feeling her velvety pussy.

"You feel amazing!" I told her, trying to focus on anything else besides sex. I didn't want to cum early, and I had yet to ask if she was on birth control. Hell, I didn't even know if I could get her pregnant because of my condition. Still, I thought it better to play it safe.

"You do too." Sarah replied, having trouble focusing. She was now bucking wildly against me.

I figured it was safe for me to take the lead, so I grabbed ahold of her hips. Sarah noticed what I was doing, and paused. I began pumping her incredibly tight pussy, loving every second of it. As I pumped harder, her moans became louder and she wildly pushed back against my thrusts, attempting to drive me deeper.

I had to focus on things other than what was immediately happening, because I wouldn't last long if I didn't.

"I-I want to ride you!" Sarah told me through gritted teeth.

123456...8