Ill Met By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything, I smacked her ass, causing her to jump up in surprise.

Sarah turned around, and kissed me sloppily. She coaxed me onto my back, and got on top of me. She gave me another hickey, then guided my man meat into her hot and ready pussy. She slid down on me with relative ease, sighing in satisfaction as she did so.

It was much easier in this position to kiss her, and squeeze her tits which I happily did. As I pumped wildly into her pussy, I attempted to suck on her nipples. When that didn't work, I pulled her body against my own and thrusted with all of my might. I kissed Sarah, who was close to orgasming again.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there!" Sarah informed me, her face contorted in pleasure. Finally, she gasped and bit into my shoulder as she came. Her body spasmed again uncontrollably, and her pussy tightened up even more, locking me in place. Her pussy then milked me for the seed that I wasn't ready to give.

Sarah's spasms continued as the orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. Finally, her spasms slowed in frequency and then came to a stop as she panted. She laid still on top of me, giving me a flurry of kisses. Then, she slowly began riding my shaft again.

"You've treated me good, so now I have to treat you good. Where do you want to cum?" Sarah asked, kissing me again.

I was in too much pleasure to respond. I caressed her back, causing goosebumps to form on her skin. I squeezed her tits, and sucked on her nipples.

"If you don't choose, I'll have to choose for you." Sarah told me in a mischievous voice. She smiled, then sat up straight to give me a show.

I held her hips as she rode me, in heaven. I ran my hands up her stomach, and squeezed her ass cheeks as she slid up and down my man meat.

"Okay, I guess I'm choosing. Inside it is." Sarah told me.

My eyes grew wide, as I was not expecting that. "Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" I asked.

"Oh, now he speaks! To answer your question, no. I'm past ovulation and I can get an unlimited supply of plan b for dirt cheap or free. There's almost a zero percent chance as is." Sarah responded, picking up the pace.

"If you're okay with it then I guess I am too." I responded.

Sarah kissed me, then locked me into place. "I wouldn't say you have much of a choice." She told me, locking me into place.

Sarah used my chest as leverage, and bounced wildly on my cock. Her pussy gripped my cock incredibly tight, and refused to let go. "Don't hold back!" Sarah instructed, fucking me even harder.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I cupped Sarah's face in my hands, and thrust my tongue in her mouth. As I did so, my orgasm finally washed over me as I coated the inside of her pussy with rope after rope of my hot cum. The pressure of her pussy felt indescribable as she gripped my cock, and she milked every last drop out of me.

Finally, my orgasm subsided, leaving us kissing tenderly. I rolled Sarah onto her back, and she giggled. I ran my hands up her beautiful body, massaging her beautiful breasts as I continued slowly fucking her. As I did, our beautiful mess began leaking out of her.

Sarah pulled me back to her mouth, and kissed me before hugging me. "That was incredible." Sarah whispered.

I laughed, and kissed her forehead. I rolled off of her, out of breath. I pulled Sarah close to my side, and she snuggled up next to me, placing her leg over mine. I could feel our hot slippery mess on my leg, but I didn't mind.

"Can I tell you something?" Sarah asked.

"Please don't tell me you have aids." I joked.

"No! Please be serious for a second." Sarah said, and playfully punched me. She drew circles on my chest as we laid there.

"I guess you can." I replied.

"We've been together for almost a month- well, I've been taking care of your stubborn ass for almost a month, we've been together for two weeks." Sarah told me, hinting at something but not saying it.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked. I was either going to love the direction this conversation would take or hate it.

"I haven't said it, because guys always get weirded out when the girl says it first. But, my time with you may not be forever. I don't want things to go any further without telling you how I really feel. I think I'm falling in love with you." Sarah told me.

I didn't know how to respond. On one hand, I had felt the same way for a while, but I had been in denial. On the other hand, this was exactly why I didn't want to get more involved and tried to break it off. I didn't want to hurt her, either emotionally or physically.

I was also in doubt as to what she said. I had seen the look in her eyes last night, she was frightened by what I could do and what was happening to me. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you told me. But, how can you say that after what I did last night? I saw the fear in your eyes." I replied.

"You did scare me, but it was only because I wouldn't believe you. The truth is, I started developing feelings for you a while ago. You being a werewolf, or at least becoming one is definitely something I would never have expected, but it doesn't make me feel any different about you. We'll just have to be more careful." Sarah explained.

I know she was expecting me to say it back, but I didn't want to hurt her. If I told her I loved her back and then broke it off with her she would be devastated. "That is all assuming I don't turn into a bloodthirsty monster." I replied.

Sarah had a troubled look and her forehead creased in worry at what I had said. "How long do you think you have?" Sarah asked. She may have said one thing but her expression gave away how she really felt.

"I don't know. I would say a couple of days, but I don't know for certain. If the transformation happens like it did last night then I may not have long. On the flip side I may have until the night before." I replied.

"Why don't you just wait until the night before then?" Sarah asked.

"Because I'm not certain how long I have. I know next to nothing about werewolves, so who's to say I won't change before then? You are the most important thing in my life, and I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you." I responded.

Sarah laid her head on my chest. "I guess you're right." She said unhappily.

I realized how starved I was when my stomach growled.

"I'm not giving you breakfast in bed right now, you've already had that." Sarah joked, then sat up.

"Yes I did, and it was delicious." I responded.

Sarah smiled. "I'm not ready for round two yet, so let's go take a shower." She told me.

I nodded. "Sounds good to me." I replied, then stood up. I looked over at Sarah, who was busy with a predicament of her own.

"We sure made a mess. Luckily, your clothes are washed and can go in the dryer while I wash the blankets." Sarah told me.

"Sorry about the mess. In my defense you held me down." I replied.

Sarah winked. "I didn't say I minded the mess." She told me.

"I didn't say I minded you holding me down either." I fired back.

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Oh really now?" She replied in a joking manner.

I held out my hand, and Sarah took it. I kissed her, then threw her over my shoulder as she screamed and laughed in feigned protest. I opened the bedroom door, and took her straight down the hallway to the bathroom.

Sarah slapped my ass. "Wait! I've got to put your clothes in the dryer." She told me.

I sighed, then carefully put her down. Sarah walked back down the hallway, and I used the opportunity to pee while she was doing that. Sarah barged in when I was peeing, startling me.

"Don't be shy, especially after what we just did. Besides, I see one eyed monsters at my job all the time. I've even had to watch people pee before." She told me, turning on the shower.

"Oh really now?" I responded, walking over to the shower.

Sarah nodded, then turned around to face me. All of the sudden, she looked at my neck and got a confused look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, apparently I was a little rough with you. I got carried away, accidentally bit you and drew blood." Sarah responded.

I almost thought nothing of it until I remembered that I was supposed to heal instantly. I walked over to the mirror in front of the sink and examined the bite mark. I touched it, causing pain to shoot down my neck. "That's strange." I muttered.

I hadn't injured myself during the day since the attack, so I had just assumed that the healing factor worked during the day. Apparently I was wrong. I touched the earring on the counter, and was surprised to find that it still burned my skin. I supposed that the silver weakness was ever present, but strangely enough everything else faded during the day. It left me scratching my head in confusion.

"I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I literally saw you impale yourself with a knife and be just fine. Shouldn't you be able to heal from it just like that?" Sarah asked skeptically.

I nodded. "I should be healing. I don't know what's happening." I replied. A thought suddenly popped in my head. I turned to face Sarah.

"When we were making love, I wasn't holding back. I was able to lift the front of a car with relative ease last night. I also was able to heal from a fatal wound almost instantly. Additionally, I have other abilities that I haven't shown you yet. Coincidentally, none of the abilities function during the day, except the curse of silver burning my skin." I told her.

Sarah thought about it. "Werewolves supposedly get their powers from the moon, right? Maybe you only have those powers at night." She said.

I raised an eyebrow. "I think you might be right. It makes sense, and would explain why I don't have any powers right now." I replied.

"Well, I'm sorry about biting you, I didn't mean for that to happen." Sarah replied.

I shrugged it off. "If I have a healing factor at night then it should be healed tonight at some point. I'm not too worried about it. Let's get in the shower." I told Sarah, then walked over to the bathtub.

Sarah got in first, turned on the water and then beckoned me to follow her. "Would you mind washing my back?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all." I replied. I squirted some of her body wash onto my hands and began massaging her back. I started at her shoulders and neck, working all of the knots out of her muscles.

Sarah let out an involuntary moan. "Oh that feels so good." She purred, pushing back against my hands.

I continued to lather up Sarah's upper back, using the palms of my hands and even my elbows to massage it as I went along. "You haven't gotten a massage in a while, have you?" I asked in a playful tone.

Sarah shook her head. "Before you stumbled into my ER I hadn't done a lot of things in a while if you know what I mean." She replied.

"You don't need a man or a relationship for a massage. You technically don't need a man for sex either." I joked.

Sarah playfully jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. "I just don't like getting massages from strangers. It's an incredibly intimate thing for me, which is also why I don't hook up with random strangers. I'm just not comfortable with strangers putting their hands on me in any capacity." Sarah told me through her gasps and moans.

"I see." I replied, focusing on her lower back and ass. I continued to use a firm grip, as well as the palms of my hands to give her a massage. When I was done, Sarah turned around and washed the soap off.

Sarah grinned. "Now it's your turn." She told me.

I expected her to tell me to turn around, but instead she got on her knees in the bathtub. "I thought you were going to wash my back?" I asked.

Sarah grabbed ahold of my man meat firmly, and started stroking my now rising dick. "I'm going to clean this first. You gave me three orgasms. I still owe you two." She answered, then stroked my dick even faster.

"I didn't know you were counting." I told her. My dick was now standing at full attention.

Sarah didn't reply, only grinned. She continued stroking my rock hard cock. "Don't hold back, we only have about twenty minutes in the shower in total. I don't want to take a cold shower." She told me, then placed her lips on my cock.

I nodded, grabbing ahold of the sides of her head, and gently thrust into her mouth. The hot water felt amazing when mixed with Sarah servicing my manhood. Once I was confident that she was ready for me, I picked up the pace. Her dick sucking skills were impressive, and I was already close to cumming.

Sarah pulled back to take a couple of breaths, then greedily went back to work on my dick. She grabbed my ass, and began fucking my dick with her throat. She used her tongue to massage the sides of it as she devoured my manhood. She started moaning, vibrating get throat and sending waves of pleasure up my spine.

I couldn't take it anymore with how merciless she was being with my man meat. "I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

Sarah looked up at me with loving eyes, and went even faster.

"Oh shit!" I shouted, as I finally came deep inside her throat. I didn't ask her if she was okay with that, but from the look she gave me she was more than liking it.

Sarah greedily swallowed every spurt of cum as it shot into her throat, and stared up at me in lust as she did so. She pulled me in deeper, and kept swallowing as I continued to shoot cum into her gullet.

"That feels in-credible!" I told her through my grunts. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through me. Finally, my orgasm subsided leaving both Sarah and I breathless. I laughed through my heavy panting, giddy from the rush of endorphins.

Sarah swallowed every last bit she could, then wiped her mouth, grinning and panting. "Part of the perks of having an easily controllable gag reflex is good blowjobs." She joked, standing up.

I kissed her under the shower head, and grinned. "I would say so. You just about sucked the soul out of me." I replied.

"Well then, I'm glad you approve. You treat me good and I'll treat you good." Sarah told me.

After that, we took turns washing each other in the shower.

CHAPTER EIGHT - SIX DAYS UNTIL THE FULL MOON

The rest of the morning had been uneventful. We had eaten breakfast, watched some TV and cuddled for over an hour. After that, we had played a few games in the recreation room. Finally, around one o'clock PM I decided I should probably go back to my house.

"Why don't you move in with me?" Sarah asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "You want me to move in with you?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes, why not? We could spend a lot more time together. You would also have better opportunities here to find a job that would be better than that temp agency." Sarah replied.

I sighed. "I can stay for the next couple of days, but after that will be uncertain. You know my secret, my parents don't. If I collapsed on the floor or exhibited strange behavior they'd take me to the hospital. The moment I see any dangerous change, I'm gone until I can figure this shit out." I told her.

"What do you mean by gone?" Sarah asked in a worried tone.

"I mean I'm going to isolate myself from humanity. I'm probably going to be camping in the woods, and minimize the chance of me harming anybody." I replied.

"O-okay. Do you have camping gear to use?" Sarah asked.

I nodded. "We used to go camping all the time, and I know where some good secluded spots are." I replied.

Sarah pursed her lips and took my hand. "I'm still going to be here when you get back. I don't care how long it takes." She told me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "It'll be okay." I told her. I turned around and left the house, shirtless. It was a lie. I had no idea how this shitshow would unfold.

On the way home, I thought of places that I could rob for silver. There was a pawn shop close to my house that had lots of jewelry, so I figured that would be a good place to go. I knew the owners well enough to know that they didn't have guard dogs, and the police would never get there in time to stop me. All I had to do was wear a mask and trench coat, which I had and I would get away clean.

The only problem was I would be in Salem. It wasn't exactly a huge problem, as it took me half an hour both ways. I was confident in my speed, and knew that I'd be able to get away on foot if the alarm went off. I had to be careful about leading a trail of evidence back to my house though. That part wasn't going to be hard either.

The more I thought about what I had to do, the more unsure I was that I could actually go through with it. I had only known Sarah for a short amount of time, but in that time I have come to care deeply about her. I didn't want to leave her or this life, but I couldn't put her in harm's way. Still, only three questions remained. Was it possible to control it, could I change at will, and how often would it happen if I couldn't change at will?

I cared about my parents too, and what they would think of me killing myself. They would be devastated at the discovery of what I had done. No doubt they would think I had been depressed or suicidal. Perhaps it would be better if they thought that.

As I continued driving, it became clear that I was conflicted on what I should do. I decided that the best course of action was to have the silver bullets prepared and ready to be used. Even though I had them, I'd only use them if I thought there wasn't any chance of retaining my humanity. That seemed to be the best chance.

Finally after thirty minutes of terribly distracted driving I arrived at my parents' house, shirtless and frightened. I was relieved to see that they weren't home, so I rushed inside to get my things prepared. First, I went to the bathroom and gathered all of my hygiene products, and placed them all in a duffel bag that I had in my room. Then, I went to my dressers and pulled out six day's worth of clothes. I grabbed my phone charger as well as a pair of hiking shoes.

Next, I went to the garage, checking first to see if they had come home yet. Fortunately they hadn't. I went to the shelves, and pulled out a tent, some solar powered lights and various survival gear. By the time I was done, it looked like I was preparing for a zombie apocalypse. The last thing I grabbed was the blowtorch, and set all of the gear beside the garage door.

I pressed the button, hoping not to see my parents' car in the parking lot. I was in luck again, the coast was clear. If they asked where all of the stuff was, it would be easy to explain it as I was going camping with Sarah. They would be less inclined to ask questions, when taking into account how my dad was trying to give me a lot more space.

I made several trips to my car, and loaded it up as quickly as possible. I didn't have super strength at the moment, so it was a bit more annoying because there was a lot of heavy stuff. When I got done with that, I shut the garage door and hurried outside. My parents were still out, so I decided to hurry and get out of there before they did arrive. I texted Sarah and let her know that I was coming back.

I started to head out the door, and suddenly remembered the most crucial piece of the gear- the .357 magnum. I quickly ran to my parent's room and opened the safe, hoping it would be there. I hadn't seen it since that night, and hoped the police hadn't confiscated it for evidence. I was in luck- sort of.

The .357 had some pretty bad scuff marks from where I threw it. I panicked when I saw that the ammo box was completely out of .357 cartridges, and knew there was no other round that would fit it. The .357 had the stopping power that I needed, so anything less wouldn't do. I was too young to buy handgun ammunition, so I couldn't get anymore. I breathed a sigh when I checked the cylinder and saw that there were three shells in the cylinder.

1...345678