Ill Met By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully that was all I needed. I decided to get out of there while I still could, but checked first to see if the coast was clear. Luckily it was, so I sped out of the driveway. After that, I headed back to Sarah's house. All I needed left was to obtain the silver, which would be a felony robbery if I ever got caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want for lunch?" Sarah asked me from the kitchen.

"What about pizza?" I asked. My body was craving the blood from a rare steak, but I wasn't exactly going to tell her that.

"Yeah, that actually sounds good. What kind do you want?" Sarah replied, snuggling up to me. We were sitting on the couch.

"Do you like taco pizza?" I asked.

"I sure do. I'll order it to be delivered." Sarah replied.

"Sounds good." I told her. I used the remote to turn on the TV.

Suddenly, Sarah's phone vibrated. She answered it, and looked troubled. "That's terrible. Yes, I can be there within the hour." She replied, frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

Sarah sighed. "There was just a fatal car crash. A drunk driver hit the passenger side, killing a woman. The driver is in critical condition and they want me to come in a help." Sarah replied.

I shook my head. "That's terrible. I'll look at the news and see if there's any more information." I told her. I picked up her TV remote and turned on the news. Sure enough, they were live at the scene.

"-Authorities say twenty year old Colton Wilcox and thirty-nine year old Alice WIlcox were involved in a high speed collision. An intoxicated driver was travelling at over eighty miles an hour, and failed to stop, hitting the passenger side of the vehicle. Authorities say that Alice died on impact, and Colton is listed in critical condition at the Salem Hospital." The news anchor said.

"Yikes. That is terrible. Wait a minute, I know Colton! Him and I went to highschool together." I told her, in complete shock. I never expected it to happen to someone I knew.

"I am sorry to hear that this happened to someone you know." Sarah replied.

"I wasn't exactly close to him, we were more acquaintances. He wasn't a bad guy, he was kind of quiet and reserved." I told her, shaking my head.

"Still, I'm sorry that this happened. I feel so sorry for him. His mother is dead, and he's in a coma. I can't imagine waking up to any worse news." Sarah replied.

"Yeah, it's terrible. I can't imagine that happening to me. I take it we'll have to cancel our pizza date?" I asked.

"Unfortunately. I'll be back around two in the morning. They want me to pull a partial night shift. I have to go get ready." Sarah replied.

"I'll be here when you get back, assuming I don't grow fur." I told her.

Sarah smiled, then gave me a kiss before getting up to return to her bedroom to get ready.

I suddenly realized that this was the perfect opportunity to 'obtain' the silver. I would need gloves to do so, as well as a mask to conceal my identity. Luckily, I had thought ahead and got both of those things. I knew the pawn shop closed at six, and there would be no one in the pawn shop past that time.

I called in the pizza that she wanted, then waited patiently for night to fall and for my unholy powers to return.

CHAPTER NINE

I waited patiently in front of my parent's house, gathering up the courage to break into the pawn shop. It was past midnight, and a car hadn't drove by in over an hour. I decided it was time, and got out of the car. With each night that passed, my powers grew ever stronger. Unfortunately, so did the hunger.

I took a deep breath, and calmed myself. I ran towards the pawn shop, faster than any human could run. Lights seemed like trails of light as they passed by me and objects were almost a blur. Finally, I was about a block away from the pawn shop, and stopped. I put on my mask along with my gloves, and went around the back of the pawn shop. I took a deep breath, and kicked open the door, snapping it in half.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded, but I wasn't worried about it. I wasn't going to be very long, and a cop wouldn't be able to stop me. I had already double checked earlier and verified my healing factor was working. The worst they could do was shoot me, which I could heal from. I hadn't yet tested a brain injury but was fairly certain that I could heal from just about anything apart from silver, which was the whole point of getting some.

I made my way through the back room, but hesitated at the sight of some of the ammunition. I picked up a box of .357 magnum cartridges and placed them in my bag. Next, I made my way to the jewelry case. I knew that I was going to have to make sure that all of the necklaces I grabbed were real silver, so I needed to test them on my skin. I smashed the glass, then pulled off my glove.

I gritted my teeth, and touched the first necklace, and cried out in pain. Searing pain shot through my hand as it started smoking. It seemed that as my powers increased, so did my weakness to silver. I used my other hand and placed it in my bag. I took a deep breath and touched another one, and didn't feel anything.

"Fake silver." I muttered under my breath. I moved on to another one, and again felt the searing pain. I kept a mental note of that one, and touched another one. Not surprisingly it burned me again. I started to realize that I wasn't recovering from the silver as quickly. My flesh was getting progressively burnt.

I picked up both of those with my gloved hand and placed them into my bag. I figured I needed at most two more before leaving. I heard sirens in the distance, causing me to panic. "Shit." I whispered under my breath.

I sighed and picked up all of the necklaces and placed them in my bag. On my way out, a dagger caught my eye. It looked serious, like it could deal some damage. A thought appeared in my mind, so I put in my bag and headed out the back door. I could see the police sirens to my left, so I headed down the alley to the right instead.

"Stop! Put your hands in the air!" A familiar voice called out, making me stop dead in my tracks.

I did as commanded and turned around to see Sheriff Mallory quickly approaching me with his gun drawn on me. I looked at the pawn shop and saw that I was well out of camera view, and there was no other cameras in the area. There was no way I could outrun him without getting shot, and I definitely didn't want to hurt him. My DNA would also be at the scene if I got shot as well, which I didn't want. He was just doing his job. If I could distract him and take away his gun, that would be preferable.

Once I knew that Mallory was within rushing distance, I slowly reached for my mask.

"Keep your hands in the air!" Mallory commanded. He aimed the gun at my chest.

"I am only removing my mask." I told him. I continued with my other hand in the air. I pulled it off my face, and dropped it on the ground. My trick worked.

Mallory gasped and his eyes widened, then he hesitated for a split second. That was all I needed. I rushed him, faster than any human could or react to. I pulled his gun out of his hand with ease, and also tore his radio off so he couldn't call for backup. It happened so fast that it took a couple of seconds for him to process what had happened.

Mallory gasped, and held up his hands in surrender.

I threw the radio on the ground at my feet. "I know you have a lot of questions. So do I, and time is short. You need to listen, and listen good." I instructed.

Mallory nodded, looking terrified.

I ejected the magazine, and ejected the shell out of the chamber, and held it in my hands. "You can relax, I'm not going to hurt you." I instructed.

Mallory nodded, lowering his hands.

"You were right. My attacker, and the murderer of that woman was a werewolf. I received a note while I was in the hospital was from the killer. In the letter he taunted me, making sure he knew I didn't kill him. He also told me what I would become. He has been stalking me since I was released from the hospital." I told him.

"Why are you telling me this? Why is it relevant? Why should I believe you?" Mallory asked me.

"Because ever since that night, I have been changing slowly into that monster that attacked me. I will turn into a werewolf before the next full moon. I will become the very thing I tried to destroy." I told him.

"You're crazy! Why should I believe you?" Mallory asked.

"Because no human can move that fast. And also because of this." I told him. I took his gun, and snapped the metal barrel off like it was a dry twig. I threw the pieces on the ground.

"Hey, that was my service weapon! I have to answer and pay for that." Mallory replied angrily.

"Well, at least now you believe me. Anyways, I don't want to turn into that abomination. I have discovered that silver harms me. I have decided I am going to try and kill myself before I turn into that beast." I told Mallory.

Mallory shook his head. "This is too much for me to process. Why did you rob the store?" he asked.

"Because I also needed ammunition to do it, as well as the silver. Buying that much silver at one time would raise questions, as well as be terribly expensive. I didn't have the money, and time was of the essence, so I just decided to take it to stop anyone else from getting hurt." I told him.

"This is crazy." Mallory responded.

I nodded. "I know, and here's what you're going to do. You're going to let me go, and forget you ever saw me here. The world cannot know that there are monsters, because they will panic. You know what happens to a panicked population, it turns to chaos." I told him.

Mallory looked like he wanted to argue, but nodded.

"I'm going to leave now. You're a good man, Mallory. If you come face to face with that son of a bitch, use silver bullets. Werewolves don't heal from silver.." I told him, then took off running.

I returned to my car, calmly got in and sped off to Salem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I returned to Sarah's house, I grabbed the bag and headed to Sarah's backyard. I grabbed the cartridges, the blowtorch and the necklaces. Surprisingly and painfully all of the necklaces I grabbed were real, there were no other fake silver necklaces.

The reason I wanted silver necklaces was because they had the lowest melting point because of how thin they were. I had bought a stone bowl from a store while I waited for night to fall in order to rob the pawn shop.

I set the necklaces in the bowl, and started the blowtorch. There was going to be more than enough to make the silver bullets. I also realized I had enough for a different project I had in mind. I ran back to my car and grabbed the dagger. I could potentially make a silver dagger for Sarah, in case I turned aggressive or hostile.

When I had everything set up, I fired up the blowtorch. I heated up the silver until it turned into a red hot liquid. Then, I gingerly dipped each tip of every round into the silver. I was careful to not touch the shell casing, because the heat from the silver could make them explode. Once I had twelve bullets made, I dipped the dagger blade into the molten silver, creating a silver covered dagger.

After that, I used the rest of the silver to create more bullets. When I was done, I loaded the shells into the .357 magnum, and was relieved when they still fit inside the cylinder. I had twenty bullets made in total, and loaded six cartridges into the cylinder. I then hid the gun behind the nightstand, and waited for Sarah to return home.

I passed the time by watching TV and playing games in the recreation room. Really, I wasn't interested in any of it but forced myself to focus on anything other than what was coming. I didn't exactly tell the whole truth to Mallory, and changed some things. I was only going to shoot myself if I couldn't control it.

I heard the front door open, and Sarah walked in, looking completely exhausted. She took off her jacket and set it on the coat rack. She came over beside me and sat down, laying her head on my shoulder.

"I don't suppose it went very well?" I asked.

"Not at first, no. He was in pretty bad shape when we first got him. Multiple fractures across his entire body, a broken arm, a broken leg and a broken vertebrae. I don't know if he'll walk again. He is still in a coma." Sarah informed me.

I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry you had to see him like that." I replied.

Sarah shook her head. "I don't mind seeing people like that. I love helping people. We did run into a couple of different problems while operating on him though." She replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, he seems to have a blood disease that no one at the hospital has ever seen. It was attacking his own blood, and we almost lost him several times. He finally stabilized after we gave him a blood transfusion. But, he's still in a coma." Sarah told me.

I shook my head. "All of this could have been prevented." I replied.

"I know. I need to get my mind off of it, so I say we need to eat something." Sarah replied.

I smiled. "I thought you'd be hungry when you returned.

"Hungry, tired and exhausted." Sarah corrected me.

"I see. It's a good thing I ordered that pizza. It's still frozen, unfortunately.

Sarah grinned. "I didn't even think about that when I rushed out. Thank you." She replied.

I zipped into the kitchen, and started the oven to preheat. Once it was preheated, I unwrapped the frozen pizza and threw it in the oven. When that was set I returned to Sarah. Right now, I was hungry for something else. I kissed Sarah and coaxed her onto her back and caressed her body very gently.

Sarah pulled back and sighed. "I'm not in the mood for sex tonight. I'm too exhausted." Sarah told me.

"I'm not in the mood either. In case you forgot, I have super strength and there's no way I'm going to risk hurting you by potentially getting carried away. You don't have to do anything, I'm going to make you feel good. Just lay back and relax." I instructed.

Sarah nodded, and closed her eyes. She pulled me back up to kiss her, moaning softly as I caressed her body.

"Sit up." I instructed.

Sarah obeyed, and sat up.

I lifted up Sarah's shirt, revealing her beautiful breasts barely contained by a beautiful pink bra. I unfastened it, and set it aside. I cupped and squeezed her breasts in my hands very gently, being careful to not hurt her. I began sucking on her nipples, and using my teeth to stimulate them. I then began unbuttoning Sarah's pants, pulling them down and exposing her pink panties.

Sarah removed her panties and ran her hands through my hair, moaning softly. She spread her legs, inviting me in. She gently pulled my head towards her beautiful pussy, and began to touch herself. All the while, she kept one hand on my head.

I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, and lapped at her love tunnel. Afterwards I began to lap circles around her clit, causing Sarah to softly grind against my face. I used my index and middle fingers to finger fuck her, as she continued to caress herself. I flicked her clit, causing her to shudder in pleasure.

"Your tongue feels so good on my clit, don't stop!" Sarah instructed.

I happily obliged, and kept licking Sarah's clit. I continued to finger fuck her pussy, paying extra attention to her G spot. This seemed to be working its magic on her, because her moans turned into screams of pleasure. As I continued a steady rhythm, Sarah finally hit her climax.

Sarah's legs tightened up, locking me in place. Her screams of pleasure was music to my ears. She grinded my face as her orgasm rocked her body. Sarah grabbed my hand and squeezed it, twitching intensely from her climax. Finally, her orgasm began to subside as her screams were replaced by giddy panting. Sarah finally released me from her leghold, but was still twitching from her orgasm.

She pulled me up to her face, and kissed me passionately, still breathless from her climax. "You sure know how to treat a woman." Sarah told me approvingly.

I smiled, kissing her again. We were interrupted by the sound of the oven timer going off. "Get dressed so we can eat. Or don't, I love looking at your beautiful body." I instructed, running my hands down her body as I left to go to the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen to get the pizza, and pulled it out of the oven. I quickly sliced it up into pieces, and got two plates. Finally I grabbed a couple of sodas from the fridge, and returned to see her still in her bra and panties.

"I figured I would compromise with you." Sarah replied.

"I approve." I told her..

We ate in silence, enjoying each other's company. After that, we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold air was like home to me. As I ran through the forest, my inhuman ears were picking up everything around me. They could hear every little animal as they scurried around in fear. They could hear every leaf rustle, and every twig snap. They could also hear the terrified screams of my soon to be meal, their frantic heartbeat and the smell of their blood gushing out of a wound that I had inflicted upon them with my huge claws.

I howled triumphantly, as my prey trembled and cried in fear. My prey was too weak to continue running. She dropped to her knees and tried in vain to crawl away. I growled and approached her slowly, as she whimpered in fear. My prey knew her time had come.

I raised one foot, and stomped on her leg, breaking the bone completely in two. She screamed in agony, and tried to pull herself away from me. I repeated the process with her left leg, creating a sickening snap as her fragile body broke.

"Somebody help me!" The woman screamed, and cried. She held her arms up in a futile attempt to defend herself.

I took my long claws, and raked her back with them.

Blood shot out of the wound, revealing her spine and ribcage. She screamed and tried to pull herself away, but had no more strength left.

As I growled, I kicked the pathetic woman over onto her back, my spike-like nails digging into her side.

The woman held out a trembling hand to my face, and touched my snout. It was only then that I realized who it was and what I had done. As her heart finally stopped, Sarah looked up at me with terrified eyes, as her broken body succumbed to her injuries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, absolutely horrified at what I had just dreamt. I held my hand over my mouth as I silently screamed. I looked over at Sarah, to see that she was still sleeping. I panted shallow rapid breaths as my mind reeled from the shock of my sickening nightmare. I felt physically ill at what I had just experienced and seen in my dreams. I gently held a hand over Sarah's neck to check her heartbeat, to make sure I didn't hurt her. Relieved that she was okay, I started to breathe easier.

I held my head in my hands, in horror at what I had just done in my dreams. I feared that what I had just seen wasn't a dream, but a premonition. It was so vivid and real that I had felt it actually happen. I quietly got out of bed and put on my clothes.

Suddenly, agonizing tremors shot through my body, creating sickening cracking sounds as my bones tried to transform. I collapsed to the ground, and it took everything I had to not scream in pain. This time was longer than last night, but I didn't dare utter a sound to disturb Sarah. Finally, my body returned to normal, leaving me trembling and crying from the aftermath of the agonizing pain.

I stood up, and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked over at Sarah, and felt my heart break. If that was a premonition of what was to come, then I couldn't let myself transform. I had to end it, there was no other option. I longed to give her one last kiss, but I knew it would wake her from her sleep. Instead, I studied her peaceful, innocent face one last time, trying to burn her image in my mind.

I quietly retrieved the handgun from its hiding place, left the room, and went to the kitchen with the lights turned off so I didn't wake her. I decided I couldn't leave without saying goodbye, so I decided to write a note, telling her goodbye.

1...345678