I'll Try It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to take you home?"

She nodded and I quickly put the car in gear heading back down. I knew we were at least 45 minutes away, but we'll have to see how it goes. We managed to make it back but I was getting an impression that she wasn't feeling right. She hurried towards the front door.

"Marcee!" I called to her.

She paused and stood in her doorway. She waved and yelled back as I was halfway up her front walk, "I have to go. Thank you for a wonderful night Jason! I really had a lot of fun!" and she quickly shut the door.

I stood there on her front steps knowing why she was likely hurrying. I felt she didn't want me to see her change back. I wondered if she felt it would ruin how I felt about Marcee if we intermingled our experience together with becoming Mark. I slowly turned and walked back to my car. I walked into my house in time to see Jayla getting a drink of water before bed. She was standing in the kitchen wearing a long night shirt and she saw how I was dressed up.

"Oh! Looks like someone had a hot date! What is that?" she leans in to smell me "Cologne even! My my my, who's the... lady... or...?" She asked sipping her water.

I reached into the fridge and opened a beer tossing the top into the garbage from across the kitchen. Sitting down at the counter I took a long sip.

"Someone new. You don't know her."

"Is she in college?"

"Yeah, she's new." I responded with another sip staring into space. I wrestle a little with my feelings in my head.

Jayla leaned into my view waving her hand, "Earth to Jason. What's going on with you? Did she give you the cold shoulder or something?"

"Nah... actually, she's... she's... like nobody I've ever met before."

Jayla didn't respond but she stood there for a minute staring at me. She bit her lip and slowly backed up.

"I'm um... going to bed. Goodnight Jason." She said as she disappeared around the corner.

"Good night Jayla."

I stayed up for a couple hours thinking of Marcee. She is amazing because not only because she is beautiful, she's like my best friend. I started to wonder how she felt about things. How does Mark think about this? What is it like for him? Does he think of me that way when he's Mark? Or does he feel different as Marcee?

12