I'm Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training them was a bit rough at first, but they were genuinely excited about the work. They were willing to learn and both had the touch. You either have the touch or you don't. Some people will always leave the widget too loose or tighten it too tight. Some people hit the board more than the nail and are fine with that. They don't have the touch. The touch is an almost Zen-like connection between the brain, the hands, and the task. All working in harmony in the fight against entropy. In my line of work, the touch is a necessity.

It wasn't all that long before both women were competent. Then, I watched them blossom as their tools became second nature and their creativity began to color our work. Our business changed. We were doing less and less handyman stuff and replacing it with renovations that got a lot of attention. Our business grew to capacity.

We were out to dinner one evening and the place was packed. We had just been called to the podium and I was standing next to a couple being told their wait was going to be an hour. The young woman getting ready to seat the three of us checked her grease board, "Uhm, I have a table for five. Will that work?"

I looked at the couple next to me, "Sure, hold on a second."

I turned to the couple, "Excuse me, but I heard them tell you about your wait time. We're just sitting down now and have two empty places at our table. You're welcome to join us if you would like."

After a moment's hesitation, they agreed and the young woman grabbed two more menus before escorting us to our table. We let her drop off the menus and I reached out to shake the man's hand, "I'm Dan and this is Bella. The other beauty with the questionable taste to hang out with me is Penny"

His and her smiles were genuine, "I'm Dave and this beauty is my wife Jan."

We got seated as the waiter arrived and we got our drink orders out of the way. That was the start of a great friendship and the unexpected interview of the two employees that rounded out our company. They went to work with us the following week and we never looked back. Our business grew and quickly reached the limits of our new capacity. We decided we were fine with that. The five of us agreed that we had plenty of work, could let our creative juices flow, and were perfectly happy with just the five of us.

Bella, Penny, and I had been living together for a little over a year. I didn't resist intimacy, but I didn't pursue it either. I wanted to, but I wasn't sure how to break out of my celibacy. Then, there was the issue of loving two women. How could I pick one and not be denying the other at the same time? I was at a loss as to what to do so, I did nothing.

I went to settle in my recliner one evening and found it gone. In its place was a new couch and it was huge, "Penny! Bella! Where'd my chair go?"

The two women came laughing down the hall. Penny grinned at me, "No more of you on your own little island. From now on we're all relaxing together on the couch."

I opened my mouth to argue, but nothing came out. I shrugged my acceptance and started to sit down. Bella stopped me, "Not like that. Here, Penny and I will show you."

The next thing I know I'm sitting back on what proved to be a very comfortable couch and I've got a Penny snuggled up on my left while Bella's nose is nuzzling my neck on the right. I was in hog heaven. I looked forward to the evening in front of the television every night after that.

One night not long after that, I tossed and turned for an hour or so before getting out of bed. I was walking down the hall to the kitchen when I heard them. I walked over to Penny's door. It was gapped open a few inches and my eyes were drawn by the sound. I could clearly see her bed lit by the candles. I could also clearly see Bella in Penny's arms as they made love. I gave them their privacy and went back to my bedroom.

I was honestly happy for them. Our friendship had led to their love for each other and their happiness was everything to me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't devastated anyway. For a moment I thought there might have been a chance for me. It wasn't meant to be and I decided to start looking for someplace to live soon. They didn't need me in their way.

The next morning, I was standing in the kitchen pouring my first cup of coffee when they came in together. Both were wearing the extremely sexy negligees I'd seen on Penny's floor the night before. I was getting an amazing view of what was forbidden fruit for me now.

I smiled at them and pulled them both against my chest, "I'm happy for you both. I accidentally heard you last night. I swear I wasn't trying to spy on you. As soon as I saw you I left you to your privacy. I'm so glad the two of you found each other.

"I'll start looking for a place to live. You need time with just the two of you and I will not be in your way."

"Fuck That!" Bella looked like she wanted to smack me.

"Oh, Hell No!" I'd never seen Penny look angry like that.

Two very irate beauties pushed off my chest and glared at me. Bella poked me in the chest, "You! Fucking! Stop it!"

Penny tried to pull off a glare, but her sweet face wasn't very good at it, "Yeh mister. You don't get out of it that easy."

I was puzzled, "Out of what?"

Penny threw up her hands, "Having sex with us dumbass!"

I was speechless, "I really don't understand."

They pushed and shoved me toward the table. Bella pushed me into a chair and then caressed my cheek. She looked at me with fondness and maybe a bit of aggravation, "Look you. There are three of us in this relationship and we've been really patient. We've given you time to get used to a woman's touch and you sit there all passive and shit like it doesn't affect you. Who are you trying to fool? It surely isn't us so, it must be yourself."

I threw up my hands, "Yeh, that's part of it. It's been so long and my confidence is shit. I could have gotten over that. I know I could've because that's what I know in my heart I wanted. What paralyzed me was both of you. How do I choose? I didn't want to choose, but I couldn't have you both in that way. Now you've found each other and sex is off the table. You have each other now."

Penny looked at Bella, "Is he really that clueless?"

Bella shook her head, "Na, he's just not used to thinking about the possibilities."

She looked into my eyes, "Penny and I didn't make love because we had fallen deeply in monogamous love with each other. We decided that the only way we could be with you is if we could be together too. It takes the three of us for this to work.

"We needed to see if we could be together before we involved you. The last thing we wanted was to find out we didn't like each other that way right in front of you."

Penny grinned, "Yeh, we experimented a little and found out we liked it a lot. One thing kind of led to another and the next thing you know Bella and I are making love and it was amazing. Last night was the most romantic and loving night of my life. I'm in love with Bella and she's in love with me."

Bella tilted her head down until her lips were almost touching mine, "You ready for a little revelation Dan? We're both also deeply in love with you, and it is possible for the three of us to love each other in every way. There's no rule saying otherwise, and if there were, I would happily ignore it. So would Penny.

"Now the question is, what about you? Think for a moment about whatever twisted rule in your head is keeping you from this."

She kissed me and continued to kiss me until my lips opened and she could plunge her tongue into my mouth. I was left gaping like a baby bird with my tongue sticking out when she pulled away. Penny quickly took her place and I tasted her tongue for the first time. I fell into the kiss and probably would have stayed there indefinitely if Bella hadn't interrupted, "Penny, get him on his feet."

Bella looked so fucking hot as she gave me a sexy smirk, "We're taking you to the bedroom and we're going to spend the day fucking you back to life, even if it kills you."

I let them pull me stumbling to my feet, "Uh, what about work?"

Bella grinned, "I texted Dave and Jan while you were swallowing Penny's face. We're good. Your last excuse is gone so, move your ass. I've waited years for this and I will not wait another second."

Penny was grinning from ear to ear and nodding her head, "What she said. I'm tired of waiting too. Get your ass moving and get naked! I want to see all of that hot body."

My tendency toward mental self-abuse had become an ingrained habit since Marcy. That soul-killing negative inner voice was surprisingly easy to ignore as I watched Bella's hot ass walking down the hallway. I'll admit that I was as nervous as a new bride, but they helped me through it. I know it's shocking, but it turns out that two extremely hot and sexy women can easily convince a celibate male to have sex with them. I know! I was as shocked as you are! I never got around to complaining about being manipulated.

I was surprised at how quickly and easily we came together. We stood next to the bed and it seemed like our minds were in sync. We didn't get in each other's way. Instead, our movements complimented each other. I traded deep kisses with both women and kissed other places when their lips were together. I barely noticed them slowly stripping me. My mind was occupied with the sensations their kisses and hands were producing.

They finally got me naked and quickly lost their negligees before each of them grabbed one of my hands and led me onto the bed. They didn't give me a chance to lock up my brain over which of them would be first and how to be fair to both of them. They took control and guided me where they wanted me.

Penny gave me a playful shove and I fell back on the bed. Instantly I had a beautiful woman lying on either side. Bella kissed me hard and while our tongues played Penny was nibbling my neck and ear. I moaned into Bella's mouth when Penny began slowly stroking my aching cock with her hand. Bella's lips left mine and I opened my eyes to see her kissing Penny with obvious affection and heat. Their lips separated and they both looked down and grinned at the look on my face.

I caressed their faces with my hands, "You are both so damn beautiful. This is a dream I never want to wake from."

My comment was met by a chorus of "Ahh, you're so sweet."

Then they got serious. They grinned at each other and their heads lowered. They began kissing my neck and traveled south from there. Their tongues flicked my nipples on the way down my stomach. By the time their heads were hovering over my raging erection I was ready to scream.

They were having a great time. Their tongues licked up and down my shaft and they let out little moans when their tongues brushed across each other. Penny was the first to take me into her mouth and it was wonderful. She sucked me so lovingly, but she didn't stay after it long. Bella quickly replaced her as Penny kissed her way back up my body and our lips met again. Bella sucked my cock while Penny kissed me passionately and the two of them set me on fire. I fought the urge to throw one of them on her back and fuck her senseless.

I was playing with Penny's pert c-cup tits and our tongues were dancing. She had me so into it I barely noticed as Bella's mouth left my cock. A few seconds later I practically screamed into Penny's mouth as Bella lowered herself onto my cock. Penny noted my reaction and broke our kiss. She leaned back on the bed and settled in to watch. I groaned, "Bella please stop for a minute."

Bella looked at me with concern and disappointment. I looked at Penny, "Penny, sweetheart, you're welcome to watch, but you need to be seated on my face when you do. I need both of you for our first time."

She shivered happily and was on my face facing Bella in a second. Her taste was sublime and I couldn't wait to complete the taste test with Bella. Bella was grinding her pussy on my cock and from her muffled moans, I assumed Penny was kissing her hard.

I was frighteningly close to cumming already and was fighting it tooth and nail when Bella moaned loudly and my crotch was suddenly very wet. She stopped moving with my cock as deep into her as it would go and I could feel her quivering as she orgasmed. She rolled off me onto the bed and I focused my full attention on Penny's sweet pussy. Her cute little ass wiggled as she ran her clit across my tongue, helping me get her to the place she needed to be. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and that set her off. Her thighs clamped my head and she came on my face. It was glorious.

Penny dropped to the bed next to me and Bella slid up on the other side. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Take her now Dan. Give her that big cock she wants so much."

I know when to follow orders and I moved between Penny's legs. She looked up at me with such affection and want that I had to kiss her. Our lips were still connected when I brushed my cock between her labia. Her wetness spread on the head of my cock and I swirled the wet head around her clit. She opened herself as far as she could for me and it was time. She watched me position my cock and push inside her. She moaned as I slid in deep and her eyes never left our joining as I slid back, then penetrated her again.

I grabbed the back of her thighs and used them to hold her legs apart as I began to long stroke deep into her pussy. Bella threw a leg over Penny's head and lowered her pussy onto Penny's mouth. Penny soon had Bella rushing toward her second orgasm. I settled into a nice pace designed to build Penny's desire to the breaking point, and past it.

Bella began moaning loudly and within moments I had the privilege of seeing her o-face for the first time. It was too much for her oversensitive pussy and she rolled off Penny to lay quivering on the bed. Now I could see Penny's brilliant blue eyes as we approached the magic moment between us.

I could tell from the joy on her face that Penny wanted my cum inside her, and suddenly I was there. I nearly blacked out from the sheer ecstasy of it. My cock spasmed over and over as my cum jetted deep into her. I still don't know if she orgasmed because of what I was doing or because of the look on my face when I came. Finally spent, I managed to support most of my weight while I kissed her deeply.

I eventually softened and regretfully pull out before collapsing on the bed between the two women I loved. They snuggled up against me and I sighed with contentment, "How in the world did I get so lucky?"

They both chuckled. Bella seemed to be the ringleader of the two and she confirmed my theory when she spoke, "See, that wasn't so hard. Well, it was actually really hard, and long, and fat, and delicious, but you see my point. From now on you don't need to worry about being fair. Penny and I will take care of that. Oh! We also want alone time with you. The three of us together are how it was meant to be, but that doesn't mean we can't connect as couples too."

I hugged them until they groaned then kissed them. When I came up for air I sat up in bed so that I could see them both, "I love you. I never thought I would ever say that again. Now I'm saying it to both of you. From now on I'm in your hands, for the most part. I reserve the right to ravish whichever of you I catch first so, you had better be on your toes. I'll be waiting to ambush you when you least expect it."

Penny gave me her innocent little girl look, which she could pull off effortlessly, "You big-cocked meeny, molesting my innocent little pussy whenever you want. What will I do? I guess I don't have a choice. You have that big muscle, er, I mean muscles and I'm just a little thing."

Bella laughed and the two of us commenced tickling Penny. A few minutes later we were washing each other's bodies and I took advantage of the opportunity to study them both in minute detail. We snuggled together and napped for a while. I have never felt so content.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

As the days progressed we became even closer. We talked through the individual hells that we had each survived and fell ever deeper in love.

Bella had reconnected with Marcy when Marcy had started her search for me and they continued to talk frequently on the phone. I had no problem with that at all. I figured that if they could re-discover their friendship it would make Bella happy and I was all about her happiness.

One evening the three of us were relaxing on the couch, arousing each other, and building the heat between us until we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was really too early to go to bed and we broke off our foreplay to get a drink and settle down a little. Bella decided it was as good a time as any to talk to us about Marcy, "She's struggling and very depressed. She's so gun-shy about a relationship that she seldom dates and never has a second date. It doesn't help that she's alone. I'm the only real friend she has and we live too far apart."

Penny was her usual sweet self, "She needs to get away from her normal routine for a while. Take a vacation or something."

I looked at my two loves with fondness, "What she needs is to come live with us for a week or two. I know you two will make her smile again."

Bella shook her head, "We would never put you in that position."

I shrugged, "I don't see the problem. Marcy and I made our peace with each other. Let's leave the past behind us and look toward our future. If your friend needs help, then we help her. I don't care what her name is." I felt a weird twinge when I said that.

Two weeks later Marcy was settled into Penny's old room. It took a few hours for Penny and Bella to get a smile out of her, but it wasn't until I took Marcy aside and we talked that she accepted she was welcome in our home. The four of us had a lot of fun. The three of them had even more. I sat back and let them run with their girl time. I never once felt left out or ignored.

Three days after Marcy arrived, my two loves seduced her. They had run the idea by me and I heartily approved. I went to dinner with Dave and Jan that evening and made sure I came home late. The last thing I wanted to be was the wet blanket on their fun. I was as quiet as I could be when I came home. I settled in Bella's old room. The women had the master bedroom and I wasn't about to disturb them.

I was drowsing my way toward sleep when the door opened and two bodies joined me in bed. Bella kissed me first and her mouth tasted like pussy. Penny soon proved that she had eaten at the same restaurant. I hugged them both to me, then let them go, "You guys need to go back to Marcy. It isn't nice to fuck her and leave her all alone."

Penny gave my cock a squeeze, "You know you are welcome to join us."

I shook my head, "I don't think that would be smart. After everything that's happened I don't know that I could even if I wanted to. I'm fine and I love that you two are connecting with Marcie in a deeper way. It's good for all of you and it makes you happy. I don't think that I will ever be able to have that kind of relationship with Marcy again.

"You both need to go back to bed. You've already been in here too long and Marcy is probably second-guessing herself. Now, kiss me quick, then shoo so I can get some sleep."

They kissed me and left. I spent the next few hours thinking through my emotions regarding Marcy. I had loved her desperately and she had destroyed me. I came back from that thanks to the love of two wonderful women. I had to admit to myself that I was worried about two things. The first being opening myself up to the woman who had already betrayed me once. The second was how it would affect me if I was ever intimate with her again. Those two fears kept me on the fence and I was content to sit there.