I'm Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning my two wives slept a little late and that gave me time to fix breakfast. Their bleary eyes began to sparkle as I served them freshly ground coffee from the French press. Halfway through their first cup I served their omelets and settled across from them to eat.

When breakfast was done and the second cup of coffee was in front of us I pulled out another ring box. I sat it on the table and opened it, "I want to ask Marcy to move in with us and I would like to give this engagement ring to her, but I will only do it if both of you want this too. This isn't just about me anymore. It's about us."

Bella put her hand on mine, "Tell me what you feel."

I gave her a loving smile, "I love that you say the perfect thing. I've said it before, but I wasn't being honest with myself. Now I am. I'm done. I'm done with the past and all the baggage that held me down for so long. I'm done resisting love out of fear. I never stopped loving Marcy and I know that she never stopped loving me. I want her back. I want her in our lives all the time. I want the four of us to love each other and be together as long as we live."

Penny picked up the ring box, "Then why just the engagement ring? Why not both rings?"

I looked at the two smiling faces at the table, "Well, I didn't want to just spring it on her. I mean, I figured the engagement ring would be enough shock for one day."

Two beautiful heads shook and Bella gave me the 'duh' look, "Trust me, she won't mind."

That's the way it happened. Marcy came to visit and we all got down on one knee and asked her to marry us. She fainted, which kind of put a damper on things for a few minutes.

It hasn't always been roses. Four people living and loving together will occasionally have some grumpy moments, but they never lasted. When the children started coming life got really interesting. Try being the only guy living with three pregnant women. Then of course when the kids started school the talk started. We didn't hide the fact that we all lived in the same house and it was impossible to hide the fact that I had fathered all three. Then Marcy had the twins and I decided that I was done with one last thing and had a vasectomy.

There is no way to know what the future will bring, but I know living in the past isn't the way to meet the future. I'm done with that.